Heidi's Coronation Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi raised a hand, the simple gesture enough to draw attention to herself. It was enough, clearly sufficient to break the crowd's coitus mid-stride.

With a practiced motion she shed her skirt and strained top, revealing herself to the captive audience. Free from their cloth prison her bosom bounced free. The buildup of pressure in her chest hadn't abated, but the effects of that pressure were clearer. Her skin stretched tightly around a firmer breast, they were straining themselves against gravity. The once characteristically teardrop shape now forced near spherical as they held themselves higher on her chest, her nipples now pointing ever-so-slightly upwards. The painful, red nubs the clearest indication of her overwhelming arousal. Her still obscured cock in a close runner up position for obvious signs of arousal. Despite the removal of her skirt, the stockings still tucked her fem-cock tightly against her leg. Even at full-mast, it wasn't enough to free itself from her sock. Luckily, Heidi was already on top of it, reaching into her stockings to free her stifled member. The cum-soaked cock shot forth, immediately standing at attention and pulsating with anticipation, her heavy balls churning with a fresh load for the next lucky patron. Heidi's crotch was quickly running out of space, her balls rested on her inflated mons with her dick standing proud above the ensemble. Her cock was as large as it has ever been, the taut foreskin pulled ever tighter around the stiff shaft as it forcibly squeezed drops of pre from the swollen head. Her whole body glistened with a glossy sheen of her juices, strings of cum stretched from her puffy lips to the tip of the cock continuing to collect into the puddles below her.

Everyone could truly appreciate the spectacle of Heidi's full form, the huge tits, the toned body and the rock hard cock. And with her voice hardly above a whisper she addressed the crowd,

"Ahem. Your Queen demands your assistance."