Heidi's Coronation Ch. 12

Story Info
Vishal is on the run and Heidi is more powerful than ever.
7.4k words
4.36
4k
5
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
critiqD
critiqD
76 Followers

CHAPTER 12

"Ahem. Your Queen demands your assistance," Heidi called out to her subjects.

The crowd wasted no time as they started towards their Queen. They looked at her expectantly, the all-too-familiar glazed sheen in their eyes. No one was in control of their upper functions as they instinctively succumbed to Heidi's commands. Many embellished on her orders, stroking or lathering up themselves and each other in preparation as they approached.

Heidi's cock twitched. Her body trembled. She needed the release, she deserved the release, her revenge could wait but for a moment longer.

She eyed the approaching crowd. The first couple of guests had already managed to reach her, with at least a dozen more well on their way. Heidi shivered with anticipation. Her body preemptively reacted to the first hands destined to touch her, the mere thought of their contact with her aching body was enough to get her libido roaring into action. As the first guests laid their hands on her it sent a violent shudder up her spine. They naturally gravitated to her more ostentatious assets. Everyone was eager to stake their claims, but as more of the crowd arrived they doubled and tripled down on each of her parts. Each gentle brush, every soft touch, even the subtle caressing on her skin was magnified ten-fold by her over sensitivity as their curious hands orbited around her, searching for an ideal spot to service.

"Oh-oh! Goddess!" Heidi inhaled sharply. The Queen stood rigidly surrounded by everyone, her perfect body the centerpiece of the whole crowd. The multitude of hands working over her body. Each of them softly rubbing her skin and sending sharp spikes of pleasure coursing through her body. Everywhere someone touched a rush of pleasure flowed forth, like a wildfire racing across her body.

Sophie had made her way to her Queen, in time with everyone else. But as she approached she pushed past the nameless complaisant guests. Locking eyes with Heidi as she met her lips in between the Queen's gasps of pleasure. They flicked their tongues together, exploring each other's mouths as Heidi reciprocated the kiss. Her handmaiden meant much more than the others, much more than a servant.

Heidi broke the kiss, regaining their longing gaze as she whispered, "I love you."

Sophie returned a smile, gently laying her head against Heidi's. Quietly returning her words, "I love you." Their words were barely audible and otherwise silent to everyone else, they were meant only for each other.

The pair stared at each other as Heidi's subjects continued to service her. Some spread their efforts between the two lovers, sending some of the excess of massages to the equally limber handmaiden. The cool touch of the barrage of hands sending tremors through their bodies. The crowd avoided any dramatic penetrations, for now, but exploratory hands started to shimmy along Heidi's rigid shaft. Drops of pre eked out from the caress, and Heidi released a gasp at the tentative touch.

Even without the assistance of her guests, Heidi's cock was already beyond full attention. Her dick was squeezed pleasantly against the tight foreskin. Her swollen cockmeat was growing harder faster than the skin around it could accommodate. The whole shaft throbbed in their warm hands, each touch coddling her into an ever-harder erection.

The Queen cooed as her cock released a dribble of pre, signaling the growing arousal and inviting someone to step up and take the large member head-on.

Sophie saw her opening and took the lead, replacing the guest's hand with her own. Fondling the shaft, flowing her fingers along Heidi's length and tweaking the tip with a deft touch. She was well acquainted with Heidi's cock, Sophie knew exactly how to make the most of her minor movements.

Heidi's cock twitched in Sophie's familiar hands releasing an extra stream of juice into Sophie's waiting mouth. Sophie reciprocated her generous gesture, swallowing her juices eagerly and releasing a hungry moan of approval.

"More!" Sophie demanded. Expertly transitioning from a handjob into a blowjob, her hands moving to fondle the base of her shaft and Heidi's churning balls. She sucked hard, and squeezed the orbs gently, to dispense more of that sweet, sweet ambrosia.

The introductory amount of pre was enough to flood the air around them in a cloud of desire. Heidi's pleasant pheromones pushed her subordinates into a deeper stupor, and their actions spun into overdrive. Their need to pleasure their Queen multiplied exponentially. More hands touched more of her body. Everywhere on her body was being pleasantly coddled and caressed.

She could already feel the first of many orgasms stirring in her loins. It was early, she thought, but not entirely unwelcome. Knowing her previous production this was certainly not her last release of the day. Neither the less, she needed to ensure this deluge was not wasted, and who better than Sophie to receive the first gift of the orgy.

Heidi grabbed Sophie by the back of her head as she pressed her dick down her throat. Her dick twitched one last time before a warning dribble was shot into her servant's throat. The servant graciously moaned in approval as she choked down the Queen's cock. The suction intensified as Sophie sought to unleash a real stream of cum to finally satiate her ruler.

The pressure was quickly building at the base of her cock as her servant's mouth and tongue familiarized themself with her dick. Heidi's orgasm was already teetering on the edge, and Sophie's sucking was working to expedite the Queen's release.

"Oh-Goddess!" Heidi screamed, as the sudden release began pouring into Sophie. Her orgasm was as surprising as ever, initially catching the Queen off guard as she nearly collapsed from the sudden exertion. Her body would often hold onto a pending orgasm, like a cruel form of sexual torture. She'd spent agonizing minutes holding just at the precipice. Waiting was not something she would have ever gotten used to, thankfully this time came quickly.

However, while the initial river of jism started quickly, it showed no signs of stopping. Her river had graciously slowed to a stream, but this stream wasn't stopping. It continued at an unabated rate, her body settling in quickly as it seemingly prepared for the long haul as her cock continued to deliver a consistent flow of cum into Sophie's endless appetite.

"Mhmmm-," Heidi moaned. Her twitching cock and aching balls restarted that all-too-familiar tingling. She grinned, preparing herself to receive a new wave of growth and a new tier of pleasure. She couldn't wait for the changes to start.

But Heidi was a generous ruler, why should she be the only one to enjoy a fresh bout of growth? While she waited patiently for her own transformations to begin, she looked for a new subject to bestow a new boon. With Sophie preoccupied with an endlessly cumming cock, Heidi instead focused on the people nearest her, a nameless nobleman and yet another of her servants. She determined that they deserved their own special endowments.

The nobleman's arm was wrapped around one of Heidi's powerful legs as they'd rubbed up and down it. He was seemingly obsessed with Heidi's inner thigh, with one of his hands tantalizingly edging itself closer to her groin, but never touching it, while his other pleasured himself. His dick was already out and rock hard, the tip glistening with a layer of pre and the probable remnants of someone's saliva. He waited patiently to be invited to use his cock for anything but self-loving.

The servant was in a frayed soaking wet uniform. Her top was partially disheveled and the clothing ripped, no doubt from a recent rough handling. Her breasts were exposed and covered in a mixture of fluids. She was using the makeshift lubricant to ease her efforts as she serviced Heidi's feet. She sat crouched on the floor, rubbing Heidi's feet with her tits while she kissed and licked them softly. Heidi had recognized her, she was one of the kitchen staff, but regretfully she didn't know her name.

Heidi focused on their bodies, focusing on their individual features. The curves and shapes of their bodies. She expended great effort to find the perfect way to enhance their attributes. The two guests continued their efforts unaware of the incoming gift.

The first changes were noticeable on the servant girl. She experienced a slight numbness in her mouth and tongue. She tried clearing her mouth out with a few experimental spits. Her tongue felt huge in her mouth, too huge. She tried tightly coiling her tongue in an attempt to keep it contained within, but to no avail. Her tongue haplessly lolled out of her mouth. The transformation was more obvious now that her tongue was hanging well past her chin. Its enhanced prehensile abilities allowing the servant to gain an uncanny control over her tongue. She explored her new appendage, rubbing it along her lips and giving it an experimental poke with her finger.

"Ooooo-," she gasped. The sensitivity of her new tongue growing in tempo with its greatly improved size. Each lick sent powerful, pleasurable flavours through her body and elicited loud gasps in response.

The servant eagerly returned to Heidi's body. Every new thing she tasted sent a brand new shock through her body. The sensation was addictive. Her servant seemed absolutely enthralled as she ravenously lapped up everything in reach, starting with Heidi's feet but quickly working her way upwards to uncharted territory. While the Queen wouldn't have considered herself a foot person the sensations were enjoyable at least.

The nobleman's own transformation was close behind. A rumble emanated from his crotch, and he temporarily paused his masturbation. His cock swelled slightly with each heartbeat, rapidly growing ever harder with the quickening pulses. His eyes drawn to his groin as he took stock of his growing dick. His expression changed from curiosity to panic as a large lump formed directly above his cock. The lump quickly elongated, and he tracked its journey up his shaft as it grew. The second shaft was contained within his foreskin, so the true nature of the mysterious growth was still hidden from sight.

Heidi grinned as she knew full well what it would grow into.

Others began to take notice of the bulging growth as a second cockhead peeked out of the overstretched skin. The angry tips bundled tightly together as they now continued their growth in tandem. The foreskin slowly peeling back to reveal the twin dicks in all their glory.

With the growth complete everyone stared in awe. He had only gained a few inches in length, enough to push him well beyond the realm of modesty, but his size was hardly the matter. The two twin dicks were the real showstopper. They laid atop each other, both standing at full attention. They both twitched expectantly, with his foreskin receded, the thick veins were much more pronounced. He needed to immediately relieve his twin erections. The nobleman resumed his stroking, but with one hand focused on pleasuring Heidi he could only handle one of his own cocks at a time. Instead he alternated between his dicks, switching up his strokes and exploring different tempos, trying to find the best way to pleasure himself. It was a careful balancing act managing both manhoods at once, just as one was getting going the other was feeling left out.

They hardly seemed to notice as the changes had started, both her victims seemingly oblivious to the coming deluge. Perhaps it was because the transformations were slow at first, almost too subtle for an unsuspecting onlooker to observe if they weren't already aware of Heidi's intent. And even once the transformations were well underway they simply shifted their behaviour to accommodate their new endowments. They barely skipping a beat, as if they instinctively knew how best to utilize their new talents.

Heidi snapped her fingers at the servant, wordlessly commanding her to attend to the nobleman's bountiful crotch. An order the servant instantly fulfilled as she grasped both dicks, squeezing the twin shafts gently. She began coaxing slowly, letting her finger glide across their tips and down his lengths. Her fingers tracing the undulations of his cocks, the powerful muscles that drove the rigid erections. The servant's unfamiliarity with handjobs was noticeable, but her attentiveness more than compensated. For now, the noble man was sated.

Heidi however, had further plans for them. She grinned as she waited for the rest of the transformation to occur, but returned her focus to herself temporarily.

She cooed in approval, what she saw delighted her deeply.

Her still cumming cock was still buried deep in Sophie's mouth, and for now, Heidi resigned to keep it there. But, she could see her balls. They had swelled beautifully, growing from soft little plums into nearly spherical apples. The only flaw in their form was where they fought against each other for space and where they bottomed out against her thighs. Their sheer size caused them to hang heavily below her shaft, but their swollen shape and her perfectly taut sac counteracted the forces of gravity, keeping them held up tightly against her body. It was as if her balls had never dropped. Her ball's uncanny softness, and blemish free appearance maintained their overtly feminine appearance despite their gargantuan size. Their purpose was clear though, her cum factory was working as hard as ever. They churned into overdrive as her balls were practically vibrating as her cumming continued.

Sophie's stomach was noticeably distended as the unbelievable quantity of cum continued to pour into her. The servant was managing to keep up with the constant flow of jizz, for now. She knew it was only a matter of time before she was overwhelmed. Regardless, she continued to soldier on. Not even needing to swallow as the shaft was practically bypassing her throat to deposit directly into her stomach.

Heidi desperately desired to see her shaft. She could feel it was larger, the girth of her cock pressing against the walls of Sophie's throat and she could feel the back of her servant's mouth someplace near the middle of her cock. She knew it had to be huge.

The Queen slowly backed out of Sophie's throat, pulling inch after inch out of her gullet and risking a messy backflow of cum. Her cock was still cumming. The sputtering of cum ceasing as it filled Sophie's mouth one last time before her swollen head finally plopped out.

"Oh wow," Heidi stated bluntly. Her cock shot out more than a foot from her hips, her giant cock matching the impressive proportions of her giant balls.

Sophie's eyes grew wide as she saw the size of the member before her. A dick that only moment's prior had been buried deep in her mouth. "How could she even breathe?" Heidi chuckled to herself, feeling mightily proud of her immense tool.

Her new length was pushing beyond a full foot and the girth was equally impressive. Handjobs were going to be trickier now. Combined with her length, the width of her cock made her dick slightly unwieldy. At her widest, she would've needed both of her hands just to grip it and the length of stroke needed to jerk herself off would give her quite the workout. Handjobs were going to be trickier, but thankfully she could give herself her own blowjobs. The tip of her cock encroaching tantalizingly into her field of vision, fluttering just below her chin. With only a slight dip of her head she could press her soft lips against her own cock. She didn't have any hope of taking her full length, both due to the lack of required flexibility and the sheer size of her shaft.

Heidi smiled at herself.

Her current size surpassed even Darren; a thought that brought her great enjoyment. She finally had something of truly unmatched beauty, a magnificent cock that everyone could be envious of.

Grinning again, she turned to search for Darren in the crowds of moaning, as if to rub it in the femboy's face. It didn't take her long to locate the once proud King. Darren was still being spit roasted by the two guards; one handling her mouth while the other reamed her asshole. Her large cock left to flap uselessly as it continued to go unused. "Good," Heidi nodded. That was her cock, it was reserved for Heidi's personal use only. Technically, they were still married, although the situation had complicated somewhat. Darren's specific pronouns were a potential point of contention, "would she still be King? Or is it like some kind of co-Queen situation?" Heidi shook the thoughts away, it didn't matter in the end. Darren was little more than a plaything for the Queen now. "Her official title may as well be the Royal Dildo," Heidi chuckled at the thought, "Royal Dildo Darren," she smiled.

"Ahem, bring me my Royal Dildo," She commanded the two guards fucking Darren. Her mind-control filling the gaps of logic required for them to properly interpret the request.

Barely hesitating as they made their way towards Heidi. They walked sideways with their penises fully inserted into the battered dickgirl ex-king. They brushed off the larger globs of jizz to clean her up slightly and attempted to straighten up her hair that was sticky with ever more unidentifiable fluids. Finally forcing her to stand up on her own as they presented the living dildo.

Darren looked utterly wretched. Her knees scuffed from the rough pounding she took on all fours. Her eyes were all puffy & red as lingering tears dribbled off her chin, but from pain or joy was not clear. Her whole body was shaking, her legs trembling as she was nearly too exhausted to stand up but ever so eager to please her Queen. Her face still bore an unmistakable look of desire, and she was actively tweaking her nipples on her newly grown breasts while her other hand was attempting to rouse her cock. Darren grew increasingly frustrated as her attempts to wake her flaccid dick were unsuccessful, despite her efforts she wasn't able to get herself ready for her Queen. The failure hit her hard. Ashamed she pushed her hips and useless cock towards Heidi, asking for her assistance.

The Queen smiled as she approached, sauntering towards Darren slowly as her jiggling breasts and giant man parts bounced enticingly. She pulled away from the transformed double dicked nobleman and the mega tongued servant, leaving them to play with each other. Sophie lay panting in a puddle of Heidi's residual juices as a sputtering of cum gurgled forth as she still gasped to catch her breath. Heidi's subjects could handle themselves in the meantime, right now her broken sextoy needed her.

Heidi locked eyes with Darren, staring straight into his eyes. Beyond the outer haze of her domination the big blue eyes that she thought she once loved remained. Heidi was so ready to create a life with Darren, while most of that could be blamed on the potion that hopefulness wasn't misplaced. The simple life of a regular Royal couple could have been great, but that life was impossible to return to now. Heidi wasn't even sure if normal was what she wanted anymore. The burning of her body, the hot sexual energy coursing through her veins fed into her desires, she was as satisfied as she had ever been in her whole life. No doubt, no second guessing this was the confidence and the assurance that she'd always longed for. Heidi had never been more sure of herself.

"What seems to be the matter with my Royal Dildo?" Heidi playfully asked as she circled Darren. Her hips sashaying side to side as she orbited predatorily.

Darren hefted her soft sausage presenting it to Heidi, wordlessly gesturing to its currently useless state. She released a soft whimper as she handled her cock. It was clearly still super sensitive, even if it was completely flaccid.

critiqD
critiqD
76 Followers