Heidi's Coronation Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi stood away from Darren, instead gesturing to the nobleman and the servant. She spoke to them, "You two, come fix my toy."

Heidi watched as her guests came to her assistance. She bit her upper lip seductively as she waited to see what they'd do to Darren first.

The twin-dicked noble walked past Darren, instead approaching her from behind. Without hesitation he lined up on her and slowly pushed his dicks into the awaiting dickgirl. At least one cock was destined for her ass.

Darren had handled every cock thrown at her so far, but hadn't done so unscathed. The rough treatment of her ass in a relatively short timespan had stretched its elasticity to the limits. Despite her pert tightness it was left slightly gaping. The tinge of redness lingering on her cheeks highlighted the beating her rear had already endured. The swollen ring that was now her asshole further cemented her situational readiness. Her asshole twitched as the nobleman made first contact. Droplets of fluids dribbled out of her pucker, residual cum from Darren's previous outings now destined to serve as lubricant for her next patron. The nobleman swirled his cockhead around the target area, spreading around the makeshift lube before he started the first thrust.

He started slowly, pressing the cock against her ass with increasing amounts of force until he started pushing inside. Darren squirmed, standing up on her tippy toes trying to relieve some of the discomfort of yet another anal penetration. The femboy brought a hand to her rear, toying with the area around her asshole, trying to massage her pucker to grant easier access to the incoming cock. The noble continued to press onward as he pierced halfway inside she whimpered softly, as he bottomed out she cried out.

"Oooh-," she screamed.

The Noble only offered a slight reprieve before the thrusting continued. Pulling his dick in and out rhythmically, and in step with Darren's vocalizations. She screamed each time he slammed his cock back into her ass. Each thrust came easier than the last as Darren's resistance slowly faded away. Her gaping ass readily took the repetitive pounding. Her ass initially tried to squeeze out the invader, but quickly learned that relaxing was the easiest way to ease her pain. With the pain managed she could enjoy the pleasure, and her screams reflected the improvement.

With one cock buried deep in her ass, the dickgirl's penis was slowly growing to attention. But the large dick needed a substantial flow of blood to stay aroused, a flow that her body was still not providing. She needed additional encouragement to get herself fully erected.

The nobleman's second cock lay below Darren's virgin pussy. It was edging her vagina as he thrust rubbed past her outer lips as it pushed beyond and frotted with Darren's penis. The second dick could clearly be put to better use.

On the next backthrust the noble nearly fully extracted his dick, leaving only the barest tip of his cock inside the ass. With a grin, he lined up the second with her ass, pushing the head into her ass just below his first.

Darren's eyes grew wide, a look of terror in her eyes. She had only just started to accommodate one penis up her ass, two was guaranteed to strain her hospitality. She rubbed her pucker as if she needed to confirm the second cock's existence. This was definitely happening. She tried not to struggle as she bent her knees and relaxed her rectum as best she could, there was no way this was going to be easy but there was no sense in trying to resist. But, as soon as the double dicks started to slide in all sense fled for its life. Darren panicked.

She screamed in ecstasy. The mix of pain and pleasure sending contradictory messages to her brain.

She struggled against the twin dicks. Her asshole put up a desperate resistance as it clamped down hard, trying to slow their inevitable march. Undeterred, the noble just continued to push back even harder. But a pocket of resistance held him back. With both his cocks stuffed inside the tight ass and the powerful thrusts failing to make any progress he was forced to retreat. Darren had held out for now.

But the cocks weren't done with their assault, they just needed some extra reinforcements. The long tongued servant came quickly to offer her assistance. She wrapped her mouth around the cocks, her tongue drapping itself across the pair. She lathered them up with a generous helping of spit. She moaned as she savoured the lubrication session.

With a new layer of saliva covering the cocks the nobleman was ready for round two. And much to Darren's dismay, her temporary victory was exceptionally short lived.

With the excess of lubrication the next thrust blasted through Darren's ass with ease.

She screamed silently as a trickle of tears welled from her face. The expression on Darren's face bore the full range of emotions. Surprise from the sudden penetration, pain from the double dicks stuffed into her still-too-tight ass, and most of all bliss from the amazing sensational pleasure emanating from her behind. Her ass was positively overstuffed with cock and it felt amazing. As both dicks began thrusting in and out, her ass still put up a fierce fight. The two cocks were very snug with very little in the way of wiggle room, but with the initial barrier to entry already conquered, the last bits of resistance soon melted away. Darren's asshole was beet red and swollen but even still, her massive fuckstick wasn't completely stiffened. Much to her dismay, the fuckings were destined to continue until her erection improved. Thankfully, it did.

As the hammering of her ass continued more and more blood pumped into Darren's cock. It slowly inflated. Slowly rising against the force of gravity and pulsing larger and harder with each beat. Darren was stroking her own length as she encouraged it to grow larger while the tongued servant lent her support. A layer of saliva soaked the cock, helping to ease the efforts to stroke Darren's cock. Her breasts and extra hands attempting to quickly conjure an awakening.

Her cock was nearly ready for Heidi. It stood almost straight out from Darren's hips and was beginning to leak out a few droplets of pre. It was still drooping slightly from its massive size but she was ready to please. She was practically suffocating between short gasps of air and guttural ministrations of pleasure. Heidi resigned a smile to Darren's ultimate fate. It was fitting for a Royal Dildo to only be useful to Royalty. So while the pleasure her dildo felt was nearly overwhelming, it was also barely enough to keep her aroused. She was now cursed to live in a state of sexual limbo. Without a chorus of assistance or the efforts of her most gracious Queen, she'd never be able to fully satisfy herself alone ever again. Thankfully, her Queen did desire her dildo's services.

Heidi snapped her fingers.

Darren's semi-hard cock sprung to full attention as Heidi allowed the full force of pleasure to take hold. Her cock grew painfully rigid in less than a heartbeat.

"Eeep," Darren chirped.

Inhaling sharply as her cock swelling as it twitched and throbbed with the sudden influx of pleasure. She was shocked that the simple snap of Heidi's fingers was what truly prepared her for action, irregard the efforts of a double dicked nobleman and a long tongued servant. She was useless on her own now. Despite her prestigious endowments, Darren lacked the capability to wield them. Deeply humbled, she slumped her head and presented her dripping cock towards the Queen.

Heidi approached quickly. And she laid her dick parallel to Darren's. Breaking a crooked grin as she compared their lengths.

Heidi had both the advantage of length and girth. Yet, while Darren's impressive dick drooped under its own weight, Heidi's maintained a perfectly level erection. Thick veins marred the surface of her otherwise smooth cock, the greatly increased size of her monster cock needing the additional avenues of blood flow just to maintain her rigidity. Gone were the days that her femcock could've passed as a dainty feminine appendage, her tool was a fully certified bitch breaker.

The flow of precum hadn't slowed since it had resumed where she'd left off, her bolstered production easily keeping pace with her escalating libido. The stream of liquids dripped down her legs and collected into sweet smelling puddles below.

Her own erection desperately looking for a repository as it throbbed in anguish. It wouldn't be long now, and it instinctively knew as she grew harder in preparation. She was already exceptionally hard, but her dick grew much harder than she thought possible.

"oh goddess," Heidi groaned. A larger spurt of cum squeezed out of her. Her erection grew more painful as she continued to toy with her victim, and her own cock. The erotic dick measuring contest having the same effect on herself as it was on Darren.

Darren mounted Heidi's dick like a broomstick, grinding her own cock against the impressive length, her balls straddled across the shaft and her pussy lips parted against it. She rode the dick tandem, facing the same direction as Heidi. The ex-king dry humping against the shaft. Rubbing their dicks together as she struggled to satiate her own desires. Her leaking fluids helping to further lubricate Heidi's cock as they frotted their dicks together. The double dicked servant continued to ram her asshole, but Darren hardly cared.

Darren involved her hands as she stroked both their lengths at once. Her fingers unable to reach around both dicks she instead ran her palms along the flanks as if she were making a cock sandwich. Using her hands, she corralled them upright, pressing both dicks against her body as she transitioned to grabbing her own breasts. Smashing the dicks into her cleavage as she gave herself and her Queen a boobjob. Her mouth wide open as she redirected the stream of Heidi's pre into her waiting mouth, gulping down mouthfuls as she slid her tits up and down the shafts.

The soft flesh of her tits felt amazing as they rubbed against the sticky, leaking dicks. But, she just didn't have large enough boobs to fully encapsulate them.

The new Darren certainly didn't lack for enthusiasm as the Queen's living sex toy. Luckily, there was always room for improvement.

Heidi grinned as she focused on the next round of transformations for Darren.

Darren quickly noticed a new aching desire was emanating from her groin. Her lady parts felt a tinge as they psyched-up themselves to take their first cock. She desperately needed that first time to be with Heidi's. She knew she couldn't possibly hope to take Heidi's impressive length on her first try, but her aspirations weren't stimied.

Darren pressed her vulva against Heidi's shaft. Gliding her way up the length as she approached the cockhead. She tried sliding herself onto the giant tip, but failed to penetrate. Instead the Queen's dick glanced off, sliding between her legs.

"Ohh-," Darren gasped again. Her loins burned with need. But, while she was properly lubricated and her cunt eager, Heidi's cock was just too big to take.

Heidi encouraged her along, realigning to try again.

"Take a deep breath," Heidi cooed. Coddling Darren with her ultimately useless advice. Both knew no amount of breathing would make the dick fit, but the femboy did as she was told.

She inhaled slowly as Heidi pressed her tip against Darren's virgin lips. Progress was slow as only the barest outer edge of the tip managed to squeeze inside.

Darren couldn't help but squirm. "Too big, it hurts!" she cried.

Heidi grinned again, "No," she replied, "You're too tight."

The Queen grasped Darren's waist. Immediately pulling down on her hips to force her onto the waiting dick.

"Nonono, too big!" she protested, as she rubbed her crotch fervorously, attempting to alleviate the tension. Darren was still squirming uncomfortably atop the rod as Heidi pulled harder and harder. Her squirming intensified as the force pressing against her pussy grew stronger. Headway was rapidly slowing as the giant dick penetrated deeper. Heidi quickly stalled out.

She relented, for now. With her dick only a few inches inside, her massive dick was barely inside Darren's too-tight folds. But, she was completely bottomed out. The hungry cunt squeezed Heidi tightly. Her dripping pussy clamping down hard as it tried to pull her deeper, unsuccessfully trying to force more of Heidi's delicious meat inside. She was just too tight to take another inch.

Heidi scoffed as she unceremoniously pulled her cock out of the fanatic femboy. Making an audible pop as she uncorked. Allowing a mixture of her and Heidi's juices to escape. Despite the briefest of penetrations, a somewhat surprising amount of pre poured out of the femboy's now gaping lips.

Heidi lined up for the third time, laying her tip against the twitching opening.

"Breathe," Heidi whispered as she resumed her penetration attempt.

Darren was forced to inhale sharply as Heidi's dick slowly pushed inside. Heidi forced her cock into the cunt. This time there was nothing blocking her entrance, but it was still a tight fit for her gigantic cock.

With the head inside it started to get easier, but she was far from out of the woods yet. More than a foot of cock was yet to make it inside, but Heidi was resigned to her goal. She would dominate this pussy.

Darren's hands rubbed her belly, a distinct bulge forming just below her belly button. Heidi could feel the hands rubbing her member. The pace quickened as the hands rapidly rubbed the bulge. She was getting a handjob while she was fucking her. It felt amazing and her cock shot an additional celebratory rope of jizz for the occasion.

"About halfway, almost there," Heidi recounted, comparing the bulge in the belly to the length of dick still outside the stretched cunt. Redoubling her efforts she pushed harder.

Warm, gooey jizz surrounded her length. Each thrust forced the juices deeper into Darren. The flood of precum hadn't slowed this entire time and she could feel the cushion of fluids trapped at her tip. Her whole length was pleasantly squeezed from every angle as the pressure on her cock increased as she penetrated deeper. Heidi continued to push and the walls gripped her dick tighter and tighter. The cum cushion filled every available space, Darren's belly now noticeably ballooning outwards. The mushroomed head of her dick functioned like a stopper, preventing a blowback of jizz and locking her in place. She could push her dick deeper, at great effort, but was unable to pull herself back out. She slammed itself further inside with each stroke but each return got shallower, each thrust slowly ratcheted deeper. It was impossible for her to retreat now until Darren's cunt released her.

"Another inch," she thought. Followed slowly by another, and another. But like before, she slowly lost momentum as the tightness increased faster than her forceful penetration could overcome.

She reached one last threshold before being forced to stop. The tip of her dick was now pressing against Darren's cervix.

Darren squirmed in discomfort. Her tight pussy was one thing, and at least that was mostly enjoyable, but a dick threatening her inner sanctum was just too painful.

But Heidi ignored her pleas. With the majority of the cock already buried in Darren she refused to stop here. She barely hesitated before continuing to force herself inside. Focusing her efforts on some solution to her situation, perhaps some transformation that would suit her needs.

The changes happened immediately. The air of sexual energy was thick enough to feel, practically supercharging the potion's transformative effects. Frightened, Darren looked down at her groin as she felt a tingling deep inside herself. Her vagina felt hot as it was beginning to swell subtly larger. There wasn't any exterior change but Darren knew it was happening. She could feel her organs rearranging to accommodate the larger cock that was buried inside her.

Heidi could feel it too. She gasped in pleasure. The tight walls tugged on her cock as Darren rearranged herself. More of her length was drawn inside but her tip was drawn in further and faster than the rest of her dick. Her cock was being stretched by the growing cunt. But, as the last inches of dick entered Darren and the base of her crotch contacted the outer folds, the stretching didn't cease.

Her penis was fully inside now, but the cunt continued to grow. While Darren's capacity was greatly increasing every interior inch was still packed full of Heidi's cock. She could still feel the head of her cock resting against the entrance of Darren's cervix. The growing vagina was stretching her dick longer.

It was pure pleasure, and Heidi gurgled an approving moan.

She could feel every tantalizing ridge of every new inch of the growing vagina. Her dick stretched to fill every available space as soon as it was available. The forceful tugging on her glans increased with each inch as the cunt outpaced her cock. Before finally, she reached an equilibrium. It held for a moment, but her dick couldn't stretch any further and her cockhead slipped from its tight hold. Her tip retreated a few inches away from the end of the vagina as the elasticity of her cock forcibly rebounded. Her head bounced against the ribbing of Darren's inner folds as Heidi's cock careened backwards.

That tore it, and Heidi instantly started cumming, again.

Her already churning balls turned up the production further, releasing a new volume of fully-featured cum deep into the expansive pussy. The force of ejection pumped Darren full of cum. Her belly quickly distended from the release, rapidly swelling from a cute little paunch of dick into an absolute cum-filled gut.

"OHhhh- fuck!" Heidi barely managed, practically unable to speak as the flow of cum took almost all her effort to maintain. She could feel her consciousness slipping as the majority of her blood redirected away from her brain to feed her throbbing erection. She simply held on for the ride as she twitched out of her control in the midst of a jizz tsunami.

In unison the double dick nobleman also started his unloading. His two cocks work in unison to shoot a coordinated cumshot deep into Darren's asshole. The volume was nowhere near Heidi's, but the pitiful release was enough to remind her that he was still inside her.

She gurgled in approval. She loved the feeling as the wet goo clung to her insides as she was filled from two holes at once. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she silently screamed in ecstasy. However, her ordeal wasn't over yet as the flood continued to pour into the bloated femboy. Her belly inflated further with the sheer quantity of cum contained within. As the cum packed into her, the mounting pressure started pushing Heidi's cock out of her folds.

Heidi willingly retreated out of the splooge-filled girl. Helping to pull inch after inch out while her cock backfilled the vacuum with additional cum, only accelerating her retraction.

Cradling her swollen belly, Darren looked to be extremely proud of it, smiling widely as she gently stroked her belly. Her stuffed gut was prominent enough that someone could have reasonably mistaken it for a pregnancy, and it was large enough that she looked to be many months along.

Heidi smiled at her. Enjoying the sight of her ex-King clutching her pregnant-looking belly. "Maybe someday it could be a real pregnancy," Heidi mused. They were technically still married, and any offspring would be a legitimate heir to her Kingdom.

Returning to the task at hand, Heidi looked down at her cock as it fed out of Darren. She supported her length as she continued to pull out of the battered cunt. "That's strange," Heidi thought briefly, confused by her longer-than-expected cock. She must've grown further, she assumed, as she surpassed beyond twelve inches with her cock still partially buried in Darren's pussy.