Heidi's Coronation Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she finally reached the precipice, she could fully estimate her length. Her cock was still able to support itself, but even with her impressive rigidity, it was starting to bow slightly in the middle. Heidi held her forearm against her cock, comparing their lengths. "Goddamn, I'm huge," she stated bluntly. Her gargantuan dick was nearly as long and easily as thick as her arm now. She estimated she was at least fifteen inches long. Her girth wasn't consistent as the thickest part of her shaft was roughly halfway along her length, before it tapered back down before meeting the cap of her dick.

Heidi's cock was simply enormous. She had worried briefly that it was too big, which would start to affect her potential partners and her overall ease of life. Her full length and girth would make it difficult for her to get full enjoyment out of just anybody. Only a select few would be capable of handling her. Furthermore, that wasn't to mention any non-sexual encounters she would be expected to entertain. She was in-fact still Royalty, non-orgies were the typical normal happenstance. She could probably hide her cock under thick layers of clothing as long as she remained flaccid. However an erect cock would be a different beast entirely. Nothing in any wardrobe would be capable of disguising her massive dick as it stuck out from her hips. "I could just turn every meeting into an orgy," she considered as a possibility, toying with the idea that every encounter involving more than one person should involve as many dicks as possible.

Grinning, she realized that her new powers of persuasion were capable of exactly that. "Why should I hide what I've become?" Heidi questioned herself. Her body was nothing to be ashamed of, she should proudly flaunt her endowments at every opportunity. Everyone would be lucky to service her.

Heidi shot an inquisitive look towards Sophie. The handmaiden had been playing with herself while the Queen took care of Darren. But despite Sophie being preoccupied with her own masturbation, she instantly noticed Heidi's massive erection. Sophie instinctively licked her lips as her throat pantomimed a few minor gags. She could barely take Heidi's previous size, choking on this new monster excited her greatly.

Heidi took it as a sign of approval, shifting her glances towards the rest of the crowds. Surveying her handiwork.

While she hadn't directly contributed to the many simultaneous orgies still happening all over the Royal hall she knew her aura had pushed them to the edge. A mass orgy like this doesn't just happen, her power had definitely caused this.

The Queen now turned her attention to the only person remaining, Vishal. Without him being her sole subject of focus, he was still capable of rational thought. His willpower was strong, able to resist the ambient control that Heidi was able to exert on the hapless masses.

Vishal's eyes darted around frantically as he scrambled to put some distance between himself and the Queen. With the sudden sexual upheaval in the room he was looking to flee. Fear had overcome him, even his practiced guise couldn't mask it.

Heidi enjoyed the feeling while she could. Exaggerating her slow approach towards him, burning him with her intense stare down.

Without his guard escort to rescue him, Vishal's escape options were limited, and with Heidi blocking the main exit, he had no choice but to crawl up the spiral staircase of a palace turret. In his haste, perhaps he forgot that those particular turrets don't have an alternate escape route.

Heidi grinned as she followed closely behind, knowing that her target would be trapped in the tower. "I'm coming for you," she called out, making sure she kept within ear shot as she stomped menacingly upwards, just to terrorize him. Her giant unbounded cock bobbed freely with each of her steps, her heavy churning balls smacking lewdly against her thighs leaving behind a dripping trail of cum. Vishal disgusted revulsion to the Queen's nudity only adding to her perverse terrorism of the advisor.

The Queen could resume her sexual escapades soon, right now she had to deal with the traitorous Vishal.