Heidi's Coronation Ch. 13

Story Info
Heidi returns the favor and pays the ultimate price.
7.3k words
4.36
6.9k
5

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
critiqD
critiqD
76 Followers

At the top of a palace turret.

Heidi crested the peak of the stairs, confronting the trapped Vishal yet again.

The panicked advisor scurried from window to window, as he quickly realized he was now trapped up here. He fiddled with the latches before managing to get one loose. The window swung wide, as Vishal moved to climb outside.

"Just STOP," Heidi commanded. Her booming voice caused Vishal to temporarily cease his escape attempts.

Heidi just stared at him for a moment. He was scared of her. Seeing her old friend, white as a ghost, drenched in sweat and trembling at the precipice turned a corner in Heidi's perception of him. As much as it pained her to acknowledge, she hated to see him so terrified. Despite the rage that boiled in her veins, Heidi was still appalled at herself for how badly she hated him. The brief moment of introspective clarity hung on Heidi's heart.

"I'm not going to hurt you," She sighed. As she backed down from her threatening stance, stepping away from the window. Vishal had been her most trusted advisor for her entire life. "You were like a father to me, you were the one who took care of me when my parents died. How could you even do this?"

Vishal reached his hands out in front, surrendering them to Heidi. "Okay, you win I surrender," he resigned. When Heidi didn't immediately take his hands, he instead slumped into a pile on the floor and he wept.

The Queen watched him wail for a moment unsure what to do now that she'd finally trapped him. He at least seemed to regret his actions, but he had been able to fool her before. "Was it actual remorse? Or just another trick?" she considered.

This whole ordeal was exhausting. She wanted nothing more than for her life to return to normal. Back to lounging around all day, shirking responsibilities and avoiding her Royal duties. Heidi had hoped they could reach some kind of amicable resolution, but she knew things could never return back to normal. There was no way she could reasonably let him off without some punishment, no matter how pathetic he looked now.

"Just tell me why. Why did you do this to me Vishal?" Heidi pleaded.

"I'm so sorry Heidi, my Queen." Vishal whimpered. "I never intended my meddling to go like this. Everything just got out of hand so quickly, I didn't know how I could salvage it." There was a fearful quiver in his voice that sounded genuine.

"I only intended to set you up with my nephew," he continued. "I swear I never meant to harm you! That-that damn witch tricked me! I thought I knew what I was dealing with but she was craftier than I assumed, " He sat on the ledge of the window as he kept his head low submissively, still presenting his hands towards Heidi.

"After Darren brought you to me, and you were knocked out, we didn't have any other recourse. We had to take the next step, there was no way we could've backed out after that," Vishal elaborated.

He wasn't wrong. At best it was treason and banishment, at worst it was treason and an execution. Heidi's stomach lurched, while she was still fuming mad the thought of actually killing him was revolting.

Vishal suddenly went white as a ghost, his breathing suddenly slowing as his eyes glazed over. He turned from panic stricken to calm instantly. His sudden reversal frightened Heidi.

"Vishal? Are you okay?" Heidi asked. "Did I do that, did I cause this?" she considered, unsure what had happened to the advisor. He looked similar to the guests participating in her mind controlled orgy, just worse. He looked completely gone, beyond the simply glazed look.

Vishal suddenly stood up, facing back towards the window.

"Um, Vishal, you're scaring me," Heidi was worried about him, he definitely seemed off. She wasn't commanding him to do any of this, he clearly wasn't in control of himself but Heidi wasn't controlling him either.

Vishal ignored her.

"Vishal... What are you doing," Heidi asked, still unsure what he was doing. He had moved himself back to the edge of the window, taking a step back outside.

As he leaned over the edge Heidi cried out to him, "Vishal! No stop!"

He jumped out of the turret window. Heidi covered her eyes as she turned away in shock.

"He jumped!" Heidi was panicking, her breathing was heavy and she was gasping for air. She was barely able to process what she just observed. "I must be confused," so she thought, "Why would he do that?!" She was rerunning the situation multiple times in her head, maybe she mistook what she saw, "there's no way he actually did it. This must be a trick!" Heidi turned herself back to face the window, she needed to confirm it, she needed to see if it was really happening. Against her better judgement, Heidi peered over the ledge. She could see Vishal's body, but from this height he wouldn't be able to survive that fall, Vishal had indeed killed himself.

"What the fuck?" Heidi swore.

A voice spoke to her from the doorway, trying to calm Heidi down. It was the witch, Newt had returned.

She turned to face the witch, and her mood soured instantly. "Newt! That witch! She must've made him kill himself!" Heidi had determined.

The witch spoke softly, "Nevermind him now." While she intended them to be words of comfort, the witch's hollow consolation did not bring any solace. In fact, her words only further aggravated the Queen.

"Why did you do that!" Heidi demanded an explanation from the witch. she didn't have the intention to actually hurt Vishal, let alone murder him. Even if Heidi had intended to hurt him, she had clearly proven she wasn't actually capable of actually doing it.

The witch slowly nodded, "Well yes, I had to get rid of him. That worm had served his purpose well, but now I have no need for him anymore. VIshal would have only held you back." Grinning, Newt continued, "besides, I don't take kindly to unsatisfied customers."

"But why did you have to kill him?!" Heidi asked again. Peering over the edge of the window sill, hoping this was maybe some kind of trick and Vishal would magically reappear unharmed. However, Heidi immediately averted her eyes when she just about laid eyes on his final resting place, still lifeless, out in the garden.

"Well," Newt responded, "I knew you couldn't stomach it. So I figured I could save you the trouble." The witch gave an animated chuckle as she said it. Almost mocking the late Vishal, while taunting Heidi.

Heidi's stomach lurched, she just couldn't fully ignore that sickening feeling. Instead she scowled at the witch, baring her teeth disapprovingly. She measured up Newt, determining if she'd be able to perhaps push the witch out the window.

"Tsk, tsk. Careful child," Newt warned. Waving a finger at the angry Queen, while she gestured towards the still open window with a subtle head tilt.

It was barely a thinly veiled threat, the subtext was completely on the surface. She knew Heidi couldn't stop her, and Newt was simply reminding the Queen of this fact. Nothing was stopping the witch from killing Heidi the exact same way. She didn't know enough about the witch's magic, it was impossible to tell what she was actually capable of.

"What do you want from me," Heidi resigned.

The witch only laughed again, "Nothing this time, that one was on me." Between her hearty chuckles she continued, "Vishal had been getting on my nerves for a while now, so it was my pleasure." She gave a slight curtsy, feigning respect for Heidi.

Newt's nonchalance around murdering Vishal only made Heidi madder, but she said nothing. Not that her silence mattered, as the witch was still able to read her thoughts. But regardless, there was no sense trying to argue.

"I see we're finally learning," Newt scoffed, "good girl."

Heidi only glared back at her.

"Okay. Fine, since you insist I'll be upfront with you," Newt walked right up to Heidi. In direct sunlight it became immediately obvious that the witch had further regressed in age. More so than their last meeting, entire years of age had seemingly vanished. If she were none the wiser, Heidi would have assumed this was the witch's natural age. But Heidi knew better. She knew that the once frail old lady had turned into a middle aged woman and now looked to be a girl barely out of her twenties. She was remarkably pretty, but not to the same degree that Heidi could've been considered 'pretty.'

Heidi was beyond gorgeous by all accounts. The Queen was the epitome of feminine beauty. Every one of her individual features were at or exceeding what could be considered perfect, and the whole ensemble made her look unbelievable. If you didn't see her with your own eyes it would be easy to dismiss her as mere fantasy. She had it all: cute face, pouty lips, toned body, wide hips, and huge perky tits. Besides her exceptionally large cock, she was the image of feminine perfection.

Newt's appearance was different. She had a much more reasonably proportioned body, one that didn't outwardly scream with explicit hypersexualization. She had an air of a reserved pretty girl look, one who just oozes confidence without being too intimidating. As if she knew she was prettier than most.

Heidi stared at her slack-jawed for a moment. "What sort of magical glamour was this? Why just change your appearance?"

As usual, Newt answered her internal questioning, "Well it's not just appearance. I look younger because I am younger." She gave a few quick stretches, as if to demonstrate her youthful vigor. "I guess I have you to thank for this, so thank you Heidi."

"Don't worry. This isn't that favor you still owe me, this is something of a side effect. Just part and parcel of how my brand of magic works."

Heidi raised an eyebrow.

Sighing, she explained further, "It's like a magical boon. I get something whenever someone uses my magic. You've used a lot of my magic, so consider this like my commission." Newt waved her hands in an exaggerated fashion, "It's all very complicated for you mortals."

Heidi jumped, "Wait, mortals? Aren't you a mortal too?" That seemed like a strange thing for someone to say. Even if they were a witch, witches were still mortal. Heidi was starting to think maybe she was deeper than she thought and Newt wasn't being entirely forthcoming. Heidi hesitated to ask, "Who are you, really?"

Newt grinned deeply, wider than Heidi has ever seen anyone ever smile.

She suddenly began levitating as the air around her spun around rapidly. As she rose into the air the temperature of the room warmed up. It was like a sauna, Heidi took short breaths as it was painful to breathe in the hot and dry air.

Heidi's eyes grew wider as she watched the floating woman begin transforming.

She immediately grew taller, growing a couple of inches in mere seconds. She was already towering over Heidi, but she grew larger and more muscular as well. Her arms and abs rippled as they toned up, their curves becoming more defined as they bulged slightly thicker, and stronger. Her figure was imposing, at least seven feet tall now, and her feminine anatomy was quick to catch up. Her breasts suddenly swelled, expanding quickly to become an impressive pair. Her giant tits were comparable in shape to Heidi's, but much bigger to match her larger proportions. She was already well beyond what a typical human could ever hope to achieve, but she wasn't done yet. She stretched out her arms as a grimace spread across her face. Her jaw clenched tightly as small bumps protruded out of her lower back, just above her rear. The bumps elongated, growing joints and stretching her skin as they extended outwards. The two growths formed into a pair of wings, with a sinewy skin stretched across the boney fingers. They looked roughly like bat wings just larger. Her lips pulsed redder and plumper, appearing nearly swollen. Her mouth still pulled shut as her fangs grew longer, allowing the tips of her canines to peek out of the edges of her lips when her mouth was pursed. She arched her back as her hands clutched her skull, and she released a slight moan. A moan of pleasure. Piercing through her hairline was a pair of sharp points. She was growing horns. They first grew longer, and then they curved in on themselves forming loose spirals. The horns were black and ribbed, looking approximately like a ram's antlers.

She watched as the giant woman tucked herself tightly into a ball. She was still floating in the air, her wings fluttering slightly, but not enough to sustain flight on their own. Her wings were certainly not large enough to permit actual flight, they only assisted whatever magic was allowing her to levitate.

She then clutched her gut, releasing another pleasurable moan. Her pussy was leaking as a squirts of juices spurted out. Her mons puffed up, the opening leaking juices and her lips slightly parted. Everything was vibrating as it swelled larger. Her clit was growing faster than the rest, already swollen up to the size of a cherry.

Heidi grinned, she knew exactly where this was going next.

The floating woman released another scream of pleasure as her bulbous clit rapidly expanded outwards. Inch after inch was just pouring out of her crotch. A secondary bulge now forming at the base quickly grew into a fist-sized sack. Her balls dropped, and hung heavily below her still swelling shaft. Her clit-dick was still covered by an excess of foreskin as it journeyed downward. The head of her cock was covered by folds of skin, errant drops of cum were starting to leak out of her tip. She wasn't even hard and the length was impressive, easily surpassing Heidi's, but not nearly as thick giving it a slightly unwieldy lankiness. It dangled well past her knees. Ending its growth at somewhere at least twenty inches long.

As the woman released a sigh of relief she untucked herself and slowly lowered herself to the ground. The spinning wind died down and the temperature returned to normal.

She gave herself a few gentle brushes of her hand. As she did her skin tone changed. She turned from a pale white to a light shade of pinkish red before darkening into a deep crimson red, like the colour of blood. The red skin spread across her whole body.

As her feet made contact with the floor again she tucked her hair behind her horns and stretched out slightly.

"Ah, much better. Feels good to be outside," she spoke.

"You-you-you're some kind of demon!" Heidi spat out. She could recognize a demon based on their characteristic appearance, although she had never actually seen one before.

The demon nodded, exposing her sharp fangs as she grinned. "Well, yes. Technically, I'm a succubus. But yes, 'demon' works well as a catch-all-term," Newt explained.

"A succubus?" Heidi pondered. Those sounded familiar, she'd heard folktales that warned about them. Very dangerous entities, they would prey on humans. Using them for sex usually in exchange for various gifts entirely focused on getting even more sex.

The succubus presented herself to Heidi, holding her hands outwards to show she didn't have anything hiding up her proverbial sleeves. Having fully revealed her true nature to the Queen it was obvious what her ultimate intentions were.

"This makes more sense, right?" she cooed.

Heidi flashed through all the moments with the witch. The seemingly loose function of the potions, the ridiculous focus on sex, the 'gifts' everything pointed to Newt really being a demon. A flush of shame ran across her, "How could I have been so stupid!"

"What happens now?" the Queen asked.

Newt sauntered over slowly, "Well, I was hoping we could have a little fun."

Heidi was locked on the demon's fiery orange eyes as she approached, she was utterly mesmerized. Heidi found herself unable to speak, unable to move. She was caught in a kind of magical binding, Newt wasn't allowing her to leave.

As the demon neared Heidi could practically feel her presence. A warm glow emanated that soothed her inhibitions. Any reservations with interacting too closely with a succubus melted away as the heat intensified.

Heidi was still slumped on the ground where she had collapsed. The stinging burning from her new tattoo nearly forgotten, her thoughts were instead obsessed with the tantalizing beauty lingering just out of reach. Her body was tingling all over from the mere atmosphere surrounding the demon. She was burning up, but her skin was covered in goosebumps and her nipples were popped. It was a confusing sensation. The warmth wasn't like a temperature, but deeper and somehow familiar. The heat felt remarkable to the feelings Heidi would experience during her many transformations, that is to say, she was feeling pretty amazing. Her cock was fast approaching full mast and her orifices were already starting to leak the opening trickles of their various fluids.

Newt only hovered an inch over her skin. But, the near touch was already electrifying. Heidi's skin was tingling with anticipation and her hairs stood on edge reaching out to make contact with the demon's enticing aura.

The succubus grinned, as she laid one finger on the Queen's soft skin.

Heidi clenched involuntarily. A blast of heat welled up in her body, focusing on the area of contact.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed silently.

Heidi was already orgasming, her pussy firing streams of juices in unison with her instantaneously hardened cock. She was cumming from a single touch. She'd become much more sensitive as her body had transformed, but this level of sensation far transcended anything she'd become accustomed to.

"You humans are hilarious. One tap and you're ready to pop," Newt chuckled. "Now stand for me," she commanded.

Heidi obliged. Her dick trembled as the stream of cum from her cumming continued. She stood as still as she could, but her body shook from the orgasmic aftershocks.

Newt inspected her handiwork. Doing a quick circle around the enhanced Queen. She stopped at her crotch, peering closely at Heidi's jetting girlcock.

"Truly magnificent," the demon beamed, "some of my finest work. If I do say so myself." Newt stood staring at Heidi's penis for a beat. "There's always room for improvement though," she started, meeting Heidi's eyes as she turned to face her, "What do you think?"

Heidi tried to speak, but the magical bonds prevented her from sharing her disapproval.

"Nothing to share? No disagreement?" The succubus taunted her. She knew full well what Heidi was thinking, and she definitely knew Heidi wasn't able to talk. She also knew Heidi's cock was probably large enough, no improvements were needed from a purely functional level.

Newt grinned again, exposing her pointed teeth as she crouched down, approaching the petrified Queen and her still leaking penis. The succubus licked her lips as she prepared to take the cock in her mouth.

As her lips caressed the head of Heidi's cock a new sensation overwhelmed the Queen. Heidi shuddered as her cock went numb. As if the heat was replaced by nothing at all. Heidi stood frozen in place with the tip of her penis edging into the demon's mouth. The warmth still existed, she could feel heat in the rest of her body, but she could barely feel anything below the waist. The explosive reaction to the succubus's touch was seemingly ineffective now. However, sensation was slowly returning to her crotch. A tingle of pins and needles tickled down her length. But, just as Heidi assumed this sensation was the end result, the cumming started up again.

Heidi grimaced, the force and sensation of her orgasm was intense and bordering on painful. She tensed up, standing rigidly as she shot violent ropes of cum into Newt's mouth. The volume of cum, and the ejection velocity was intense but her release disappeared unceremoniously into her throat.

critiqD
critiqD
76 Followers