Heidi's Coronation Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Newt's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she allowed the stream to flood into her mouth. Heidi inhaled sharply as she struggled to maintain the extreme flow of cum. The river of jizz poured into the void without even the slightest bout of resistance or splashback. She simply absorbed every drop without a struggle.

The succubus easily swallowed back everything Heidi could muster, and she didn't even appear to be struggling. As a new stream flowed in she simply took it without issue and continued accepting any other offerings.

Newt coaxed her further by offering a slight suction. Even that minor increase in pressure was enough to send Heidi reeling. The release was unbelievable. She could practically feel the cum getting sucked out of her body. Newt was extracting every drop faster than Heidi could produce it.

For the first time in a while, Heidi could actually feel her orgasm subsiding on its own. She was running out of cum. She winced. A hollow pressure was centered on her balls as they pulled in on themselves, the barest force of the vacuum enough to suck her dry. The rapid churning of her nads was finally outmatched by Newt's unreasonable, insatiable appetite for cum.

As the stream finally dribbled to an end, Newt released her lips from Heidi. "Ahhh, refreshing," the demon complimented, wiping her lips with her forearm.

Heidi stood wordlessly, her body still tense and shaking from the exertion. While she wasn't releasing any fluids, her body was still in the throws of an intense orgasm. Her cock still rock hard and twitching as it pantomimed a phantom cumming.

With the demon no longer touching her Heidi quickly returned to normal. Her locked joints loosening as she was finally able to move, her tongue tingling as she was finally able to speak and her head spinning as she was finally able to think again.

Heidi gingerly grasped her equipment. Her cock was still rock solid and twitching. Her balls were sore, appearing slightly deflated, after losing some of their heft while they were sucked dry. Everything was tender to the touch, feeling well worn despite the short term interaction.

The subtle tingling that often preceded her transformations had returned. Heidi was reminded of the demon's promised improvements, whatever those might be.

Heidi peered back at her conqueror. Newt gave a slight grin but stayed silent, only settling in as she prepared for the coming show.

The Queen clenched as the tingles intensified. Blood pooled to her cockhead and she could feel her flesh starting to tighten around the swelling shaft. She inhaled sharply, taking any opportunistic gasp of air between pulses of growth.

The pressure increased to a new degree and the heat emanating within grew more intense. Her quickening heartbeat sending more blood to pool in her cock. The colour of her skin darkening as it entered a dark fleshy pink and erred onto a deep red and painful purple.

Heidi cinched her hand, tightening her grasp around the twitching shaft. She was betwixt breaths, deep in the starting throws of the newest round of growth. "Oh- fuck," was the only words that she could manage. Wheezing out the laboured sentence before arching her back involuntarily. She kept her eyes fixed on her swollen cock, keeping careful watch over the transformation.

Her cockhead surged forward suddenly. Leaping at least an inch in length, straining her skin, and pulling any loose fold completely taut. Her dick had popped into its new length, and like a cork unleashed a flood of growth. Her cock inflated, growing fatter, and growing fast. Heidi struggled to hold on, her hands splitting apart as the growing girth was too much to encapsulate.

"Eep!" she blat. Heidi was surprised, the sudden thickening came to a sudden end. She enjoyed the brief reprieve, but before she could fully catch her breath the growth restarted.

However, instead of further thickening, her cock returned to lengthening. Her burgeoning shaft pressing onward to match it's newly swollen circumference. She shuddered as the head pulled against her stretched skin. Inch after inch poured out of her crotch. Heidi tried to hold onto her shaft, but even with arms fully outstretched the tip was pulling away from her reach. The rapid pace of growth and the exceptional size she'd already amassed proved too hard to handle. Her dick had surpassed an impressive eighteen inches and promised further growth having only slightly slowed its pace. Her hands were unable to span the whole one and half feet of cock protruding from her waist. Heidi did the best she could to support her length from the halfway point.

As she grew longer, the thick cock was remaining in direct erect opposition to the forces of gravity. But even her steel hard cock was drooping. Her dick sagging at the tip, bowing under her own heft.

All while her dick grew outwards, her balls had slowly reinflated. Heidi became aware of her swelling balls. The smooth spheres pressed against each other, vibrating as they churned with future ejaculations. She could feel their weight hanging off her hips, the mass threatening to pull her off balance. She widened her gait to steady herself and free up more room for her balls. Room they instantly overwhelmed as the soft sac slowly swelled into her lap taking up more of her already limited crotch space.

Heidi became concerned when tiny hot spots were beginning to form all along the surface of her penis. Regular growth was something she'd become increasingly accustomed to, even her new monstrous size didn't phase her. However, the little bumps popping up all over her dick were of great concern. The bumps swelled quickly forming nodules, stiffened little nubs now covered her dick and forming a number of concentric rings along her length. The bumps grew larger near the tip forming a ring of the largest protrusions along the ridge of her glans.

Heidi gasped at the development, "What-the-fuck?!" She stared at the devilish sextoy that replaced her dick in shock.

Newt only grinned.

Her cock twitched slightly. Heidi was still gingerly holding onto her length. She freed a hand and explored her new developments. She gasped as she ran her fingers across the nodules. Their sensitivity rivalled the most vulnerable areas of her cock - and the bumps were everywhere. They were stiff to the touch, feeling like a slightly sturdier ear, each protruding less than a quarter inch. Her cock had a new frightening appearance. Both the twisted, perverse aesthetic and the sheer size of her dick a clear and obvious indicator of demonic meddling, but Heidi hardly cared. There was no doubt that the bumps would enhance the sexual experience of both herself and her partners. She couldn't wait to try it out.

By the time her crotch transformation had finally ceased, her dick gained at least four inches in length and a great deal of girth. She'd gained a number of tiny bumps all along her length that were exceptionally sensitive and her balls had swollen a little further. Her balls now so large they forced Heidi to further part her legs just to avoid stifling them. Thankfully, as her erection finally subsided the natural colour returned to her cock. The angry purple fading back to her normal skin tone. She even noted that the nodules seemed to retract inside when her cock was in a flaccid state, returning her dick a more natural, albeit still giant, appearance.

With the transformation complete, "Oh goddess," were the only words that the Queen could manage.

Newt chuckled, "why is it always about gods?" She offered a sarcastic eye roll, summoning a cigarette out of a ball of smoke and taking a few quick puffs. She exhaled deeply, blowing heart-shaped smoke rings at her conquest. She could've done more, but humans are fragile.

"Now, now child! Cheer up, I've been pulling this sort of thing on your kind for thousands of years! I know exactly how you tick. I know exactly what I need to do to get your juices flowing and those loins burning, you never stood a chance. All you humans are so predictable," she taunted. "I will admit though, you put up a good showing," she continued, "But, I've had my fun. It's about time for you to pay up, so I'll need that favor, if you don't mind."

Heidi was still in a daze from the recent changes. She was hesitant to instantly agree to anything with a demon. So she crossed her arms and took a defiant half step backwards.

"Look, you've already promised me a favor. I even have it in writing," Newt said, snapping her fingers to summon a parchment out of a tiny flaming portal. She presented the document to the Queen after she gave the sheet a quick shake and blew out the lingering embers.

"See, right there," she pointed to a section in the middle of the sheet where it clearly read: "Okay. I owe you." in a fancy cursive. "The contract is bound to your soul, so if you break it I get your soul. Simple, and effective." The demon spooled her hair as she twirled around shoving the contract in Heidi's face at a number of different angles for emphasis, of course.

"Fine! You win," Heidi pouted, "What do you want?"

The succubus grinned widely again, stopping her giddy excitement and approaching the Queen with an outstretched finger. Her long pointed nails moved towards Heidi's belly.

As her finger contacted Heidi's skin, her gut instantly ignited with a sudden heat. It wasn't too warm at first but the longer Newt held her finger there the more uncomfortable it became. Heidi winced in pain. A fine layer of sweat formed on her body as she panted heavily. Her skin was crawling and her It felt like her insides were on fire. She pulled away from the demon.

"Ughhh-," Heidi moaned. She'd collapsed to the ground and clutched her belly as she writhed on the floor.

Heidi could feel a searing pain on the skin of her gut. The pain was like a deep scratch. She could feel it traveling in smooth lines as the painful scratches traced across her belly. The Queen removed her hands to get a look at her stomach.

Everywhere the searing pain traveled left a glowing amber line that lingered on her skin. The burning lines formed various concentric circles and other intricate shapes. They traced the shape of a womb onto her skin. Below the surface she could feel her pussy tingling with a warm hum.

Heidi winced in pain. She starred at her new glowing tattoo, "What the fuck did you do to me?"

"Oh, nothing, yet. That'll just be a little reminder of our little deal," the demon explained as she orbited around the collapsed Queen. She continued, "That tattoo will fade, eventually, as long as you stick to your side of the arrangement we shouldn't have any issues. But, if you try to back out, that tattoo will become extremely painful, or so I've been told."

"Okay, what is this arrangement, exactly?" Heidi asked.

Newt grinned again.

"I get your firstborn child," she said coldly. The demon hissed, cracking a subtle smile. She was dead serious with her request.

"M-my what?" Heidi stuttered, "But-I'm, I'm not even pregnant!?" Looking down at her belly, nothing seemed out of the ordinary besides the seared tattoo. She certainly didn't look pregnant, and even if she could be, it would be far to early to be visible yet.

"Oh, I don't mind waiting. Just know that once and whenever it does finally happen, they'll belong to me," Newt beamed. "When they're ready, of course. I don't need a baby," she elaborated, "I'll return to collect on their eighteenth birthday. You give me the child, and then we're done. You'll never have to bother me ever again!" The demon proudly explained their arrangement, she seemed almost excited.

Heidi laid a hand on her belly, imagining herself with a child. The feeling was almost sad, she'd never given herself much thought as a mother. It had been so long since she'd even had a mother, "would I even be good at it?" she asked herself. Having to raise a baby practically to adulthood only to give them away as part of some deal sounded horrible. Heidi shuddered to imagine what she'd tell her child or, more accurately, what she wouldn't tell them.

"What do you plan to do with them? Why would a demon need a human child?"

The succubus paused briefly before speaking "Well you see, they wouldn't exactly be human, per say." Again pausing while she measured her words carefully, "Us succubi can't exactly 'procreate.' We need to rely on a surrogate to carry for us."

The demon summoned a mirror outta of a flaming portal, floating it infront of Heidi. "You see, I've been helping to model you into my ideal form. With some luck, my future child would retain most of your traits."

Heidi looked over her own extravagant body in the mirror. Her body was extremely similar to the succubi's, lacking only the red skin, horns and the wings. This new body was just another manipulation by the demon, a cruel means to a perverse end. What she once took a great deal of personal pride in now only revulsed her.

Heidi was disgusted. "So, I'm going to give birth to some demon?" she asked.

"No-no, you misunderstand me," Newt corrected, "You'll have a regular healthy human baby and they grow up human and everything! But, when the time is right, they'll just become a demon. Because you surrendered the child to me before they're even born, they'll turn into a demon like any other soulless creature." The demon added, "...and don't try to get cute. You can't just 'never have a child.' That wasn't our arrangement. Besides, that's what the tattoo is for," she pointed.

Heidi sighed, she was staring at her tattoo again. "I guess I don't really have a choice here? Either I give you my firstborn, or you take my soul."

"Yes, exactly," she said.

Heidi sighed again, she wasn't happy with the arrangement in the least, "but nothing is gained if nothing was lost," she justified to herself. She almost had her kingdom stolen right from under her nose, and by her most trusted advisor. She'd managed to get control back, but Vishal was dead and Darren was no longer the same person. She had changed him, and she could change anyone who would dare wrong her. She had another chance to run her own kingdom properly, along with other personal benefits; her vastly improved body, her new lover, and she had no shortage of subjects willing to bend over backwards to take anything Heidi could ask of them, literally. Her life had significantly improved from only a few days ago. But despite the perks, the pang of guilt hung on her heart. She was destined to lose her firstborn child. Certainly a heavy, heavy price to pay for a second chance.

"I'll keep in touch." Newt blew Heidi a kiss and jumped into a dramatic ball of flame, disappearing into the smoke in an instant.

The demon was gone, and now Heidi was alone in the tower.

EPILOGUE

A few days later, in Heidi's bedroom

"Shhhh, it's okay. Just breathe," Heidi spoke softly. The head of her cock buried firmly into a vagina. She was only a few inches deep and already running into significant resistance as she struggled against the clenched folds.

She was straddled atop Sophie, who lay faceup on the bed. She was staring directly into Heidi's eyes.

"Oh shut up," Sophie jested, "this wouldn't be so difficult if you'd just stop growing bigger every time we did it." She winced, inhaling sharply as she allowed more of Heidi's shaft to penetrate into her. The stiffened nubs rubbing their way into Sophie's stuffed cunt. The bumps offered little pressure points of pleasure as they ribbed past the walls of her vagina.

Heidi grinned. She hadn't grown that much. Relatively speaking, she was only slightly larger than the last time. She'd estimate she was somewhere around nineteen inches in length, and maybe half that in circumference. Her fat cock was truly a delicious tool, but as Sophie often complained, it was getting difficult to make full use of. Thankfully, the last bout of truly significant growth had been days ago in the throws of the throne room orgy and her encounter with Newt in the turret.

"Good times," Heidi reminisced.

A sharp sensation in her own pussy brought her mind back to the present. Darren had been her own dick stuffed into Heidi's vagina. With Heidi on top of Sophie, she was mounting the Queen from behind. Her cock feeding between the legs and directly into the dripping cunt. She had been invited, of course, but it still wasn't an easy task.

While her outer lips gaped loosely, her swollen walls flanked the cock stuffed inside. She was well lubricated and her hungry box easily devoured the dick. She squeezed it tightly. Heidi's cunt compressing the cock as it glided in and out synchronized with Heidi's shallow thrusts into Sophie. The problem wasn't that she was too tight, it's that Darren had simply bottomed out inside.

"Is that all you've got? I can barely feel you inside me," Heidi taunted her, inviting the dickgirl to push a little harder. The cock was already fully inside, but still Heidi demanded more.

Darren grunted, slamming her hips into the Queen, her heavy balls slapping against Heidi's ass. Her tempo increased as she fucked her Queen faster, and much harder.

"OOoohh goddess," Heidi moaned.

"F-fuck me!" Sophie screamed. Releasing her own vocalizations as Darren's powerful thrusts transferred through Heidi and into her own pussy.

The three of them screamed and gasped in unison as the fuck train churned up their insides. Each of the giant dicks slamming into the abused cunts and releasing bouts of juices and ever louder screams.

Through the efforts of the threesome, Heidi had managed to drive her shaft deep inside her lover. There was a great deal of pressure at that depth, as Sophie's clenching walls had not ceased their resistance.

But the end was fast approaching. Heidi could feel her balls throbbing with an imminent release. She knew that the bare trickle of cum she was already extruding was only a sampler. She barred her teeth with focus. Her shaft swelling slightly as she prepared her load.

"I'm cumming!" Darren was the first to announce, beating Heidi to the punch. Followed closely by the non-verbal screaming of Sophie's ministrations.

The threesome cummed in unison, both dicks dumping their loads directly into their dedicated depositories.

Sophie moaned loudly as her belly swelled from Heidi's release. The servant clutched her belly to steady herself. She was still clenching down hard on Heidi's cock, not allowing the Queen to pull out, directing the entire release deep inside. She gurgled nonsensically, mumbling to herself as she rubbed her bloated belly.

Sophie spun herself around, maintaining the cock inside, turning to her Queen. Face to face with Heidi she gave her a quick peck on the lips.

Heidi returned a full kiss, pulling her lover in closer as they locked lips and tongue together. The Queen's hands cradled the swollen bump, soothing the stretched skin with her soft touch.

Heidi groaned lightly. Her own belly was beginning to protrude as her own flood of cum slowly inflated her. She could feel her belly pressing against Sophie's. Still facing her servant, she broke their caress to release a loud scream.

"OH goddess!" she cried aloud.

Heidi was no stranger to pumping up her subjects with an unbelievable torrent of jizz and watching them swell before her eyes, but it was something she'd never personally experienced. She often found herself pitching instead of catching the cum.

The feeling was warm, and gooey. She felt sticky, she couldn't stop thinking about the cum coating her insides. She was strangely proud of herself. Heidi pushed and challenged herself to take every additional drop, savouring everything she was graciously provided.