Heidi's Coronation Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I must take all this cum. It would be wasteful otherwise. I mustn't be wasteful," she thought quietly, as her mind wandered.

Some lingering aftereffects of Darren's mind altering cum was still present.

Heidi's mind was foggy, but not in any sort of bad way. The cum's effects must've significantly weakened from earlier, and now it seemingly lacked the malicious intent behind the subtle altercations. Instead, she just felt happier, more content overall. Heidi certainly didn't feel any shame, everything was just quieter, easier. The world just felt right.

She grinned. Patting her bulging cum-filled belly.

Both of the women were significantly swollen with cum. Wearing dumb grins on their faces as they proudly compared the shape and size of the jizz-filled repositories.

She tried to pull herself out of Sophie and dismount from Darren in a feat of coordinated acrobatics. But, Heidi's lengthy cock was still planted deep inside Sophie, rigidly locking the pair in-place. The bulging state of their bellies made their efforts significantly more difficult. Furthermore, Heidi was still slowly cumming.

The torrent of cum never ceased, thankfully Sophie groaned with approval. But until Heidi could pull out the reservoir of cum was trapped inside.

Heidi's situation was two fold. Not only was she mounting Darren's cock, Sophie was also riding her's. While she continued to cum into her servant, Darren was dribbling inside her own cunt. She struggled to balance her sloshing cum-filled belly atop the massive endowment. While precariously balancing Sophie on a cushion of cum created by the outgoing flow of jizz.

The pair soon reached a crossover point. A point where they could no longer hold back the flood of cum. Initially, small squirts leaked out, but were quickly followed by larger and larger globs of jizz. The outgoing stream continued to grow in size and ferocity until it matched the inward flow, finally allowing their bellies to hold in a stable equilibrium.

The pressure pushing against her belly was incredible and while their bellies had ceased swelling. The pleasurable sensations continued to grow. The Queen soon shifted her hands to Sophie's belly. She was curious to feel the volume of cum travelled through the servant.

Sophie gurgled again as Heidi rubbed her stomach. Buckets of jizz drooled out of her pussy, likewise Heidi released her own stream of sticky cum.

Heidi returned her hands, clutching her own belly again. A warmth was starting to emanate from inside her belly. She was completely saturated with Darren's sperm, any fertile eggs would have a mountain of viable donors. There was no doubt in her mind that she was successfully impregnated. The warm tingle pushed its way outwards and focused on the surface of her skin. She could feel the warmth travel in established concentric circles as it traced shapes on her stomach. Remembering the tattoo, Heidi immediately recognized the once faded markings making their sudden return.

"What is that?" Sophie asked, the glowing lines of the magical tattoo drawing her attention.

"Nothing. Just part of the arrangement," Heidi stated coldly. Her heart yearned for the unborn child and the cursed fate she had thrust upon them. She cracked a half grin. She rubbed her puffed belly while she inspected the intricate details of her cursed tattoo. Tracing them with her fingernails.

Heidi didn't believe she could do anything to ease her child's fate, but she might as well enjoy herself. Pushing away the thoughts, she returned to thrusting and bouncing.

Sophie let out yet another scream of ecstasy, "Oh, fuck me harder!"

A request that Heidi would happily oblige.