Heir of Frankenstein Ch. 01

Story Info
Frankenstein's grand-daughter begins her great work.
3.2k words
4.44
7.3k
14
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frank013
frank013
12 Followers

"Are you sure you want to go up there?" asked the driver. Fear and superstitious dread colored his words.

Anne ignored him. She watched fat raindrops splatter the windshield. The driver had asked the same question three times since picking her up at the station. She knew the fear in his voice was for his own safety not hers. The villagers feared Castle Frankenstein, but Anne did not.

It was her home after all.

A home never visited, but a home all the same. Her father had tried to relocate to the village once when her oldest brother was young. Her father rarely spoke talk about what happened during that time. For years her parents had tried to sell the castle, but no one wanted it. Instead her older brother hired two caretakers and let the castle squat on its mountaintop.

She saw a rough outline of the castle through the storm. A squarish heap of brick on a wooded hill. Next to the castle a single broken tower thrust into the sky like an accusing finger pointed at God. Lightning crashed across the sky casting the buildings into silhouette.

To Anne the castle looked no less forbidding than the village. That place was full of crumbling brick paving stones, slanting buildings, and sturdy dull eyed peasants. An old woman had even made a sign against the evil eye at Anne. So different from the world Anne had grown up in. New York and London had been full of excitement, new people, new ideas. She doubted a new idea had taken root in this village since before her father was born.

"The castle is no place for a young lady to go alone," continued the driver. "I can take you back to the village. There is a good inn there. Get us out of this filthy weather and get something warm in you."

Anne remembered how the driver's eyes had devoured her slim legs and athletic chest. Tweed traveling clothes did nothing to hide her pale skin, full lips, round blue eyes, and red hair bobbed in a style that, while common in London, was no doubt exotic here. His lust was as obvious as his fear.

She sighed. He wasn't a bad-looking sort. Nice big shoulders and just bright enough to be guided by her. If the man had more courage she would told him to stop the truck. Swallowed his cock to take his measure before forcing his badly shaved face between her legs. In Anne's imagination she mounted him in the front seat and felt him thrusting into her as the storm raged around them, orgasms ripping through her with the crash of thunder.

"The castle," said Anne. No it wouldn't do to reward fear even through a quick fuck was just the thing to take the edge off her excitement.

The driver said nothing.

Soon they parked in the courtyard of the castle. Reaching across the driver's Anne pressed the horn. In the cab she scarcely heard it above the storm.

"Miss, I'll put your things in the stable. Ought to keep them dry." He suggested. His eyes were locked on the front door as if expecting a monster to burst out and devour him.

"Doctor." Anne corrected him automatically and added, "The stable will be fine. I'll have the servants get them tomorrow. You can handle the trunks?"

"Yes miss." The driver noticed her glare. "I mean doctor."

"Good," Dr. Anne Frankenstein said icely. She gathered her valise from the floor of the cab and leapt into the storm.

Before reaching the door she was soaked to the bone. Anne pulled on the door and to her surprise it opened. Lightning threw shadows across the long dark entry hall. Anne ducked inside quickly. Fighting the wind she shut the door behind her and stood in the darkness.

Doctor Anne Frankenstein had arrived. Ready to begin her great work and make a name for herself. A name that would not be her father's or her brother's, her own. A name that would make all of the empty-headed, needle-dicked, society doctors in their drafty gentlemens clubs quake with envy.

Anne blundered forward with her valise. There was a dim light at the end of the hall. She supposed the servants hadn't expected her in this weather. Anne frowned she would have to make them understand that she was a woman of daring.

The light turned out to be a low fire in front of a sofa. Anne set her valise on the flagstones and her drenched hat and jacket on the sofa to dry. It was a room of fine old furniture. Above the fire hung a portrait of her grandfather as a young man, one hand clutching a black book and the other resting on a skull.

White electric light spilled through the outline of a door to the right of the sitting room.

Anne supposed now was the best time to deal with the servants. According to her brother their names were Ygor and Inga. No doubt a cripple and a grandmotherly spinster. Not what she wanted. They would have to do for tonight.

"She won't be here in this storm," said a voice from the lit room. The voice was male and excited. "No one would drive her to the castle in this. No matter how she offered to pay."

"You're wicked, Ygor." The woman's voice was breathy and eager.

"You call me wicked with your tongue."

"I'll show you what my tongue can do."

Anne crept toward the door and peeked into the dining room.

Her servants were not what she expected. Inga looked to be maybe thirty with large pert breasts, a slim body, and honey colored hair pinned up in curls. Ygor on the other hand was a trim butler with a full head of graying hair, a fit frame under his jacket, and a sharp nose set in his round face. Anne had not thought her first sight of servants would be Ygor pressing Igna toward a table while thrusting a hand under her skirt and pulling a large round breast from her blouse.

"What can't your tongue do?" Laughed Ygor.

Smiling Igna spun out of his grip and dropped to her knees in front of him. Anne had a gone of view as the housekeeper pulled down Ygor's pants to reveal his cock. It had to be seven inches long. Seven inches that Igna swallowed in a single gulp before rocking herself back and forth along the length.

"Nothing," Ygor said. "There is nothing your tongue can't do."

Apparently satisfied Inga moaned around Ygor's cock. Her hands busily unbuttoned her blouse, released her breasts the bra, and cast the clothes to the carpet. Pulling her lips from Ygor's dick the woman declared, "Get your filthy cock busy fucking my tits. Fuck them until they bruise like peaches."

Ygor appears to take Igna at her word. Her thrusts madly as she presses her breasts around his penis. Lowering her head the housekeeper let the head of his cock pound her chin. The tips of her fingers pinched, squeezed and flicked at her nipples.

Ygor grunted. "Is this what the lady wants?"

"This lady wants a proper fucking," Igna replied. Releasing her breasts Inga rose, sat on the table, and flips up her dress. To Anne's surprise the housekeeper's quim is trimmed to light mound. "Get that goddamned cock in me."

Reaching out Ygor took up a knife and sliced off a pad of butter. He rubbed it up and down the length of his shaft, spat on Inga's asshole, and began feeding himself slowly into anus. Once buried to the hilt Igna wrapped her legs around Ygor.

"Fuck my filthy asshole. Fuck me sore," Igna needlessly commands. Ygor is thrusts like a man possessed. Soon Igna yowled like a she-cat has he savaged her tender hole. With one hand she gripped the table cloth while the other furiously works her clit to orgasm. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

There is a smile in Ygor's voice. "I am, Rosebud."

Inga pulls at the tablecloth as the orgasm wracked her body. Water and wine glasses fall on their sides. She is visibly flushed with sweat and desire.

"Fucking God I love your cock in my asshole."

"Good." Ygor has not stopped fucking her. "I like it as well."

"Don't cum in my ass." Inga panted. "I want to watch you cum. My tits. My tits."

With a gentlemanly motion Ygor helped Igna down. She pressed her breasts together. Her eyes have a glaze of hypnotise as Ygor stroked his now dirty cock. Soon he let out a groan and leaves a string of pearly jism across Igna's breasts and neck.

The door groaned as Anne pushed her way into the dining room. Startled Ygor and Inga looked toward the noise. Ygor's still half hard cock pointed directly at the young doctor. Inga let out an embarrassed shriek, blushed, and covered her naked breasts with her arms.

Anne was determined to keep her advantage. "Good evening, I am Doctor Frankenstein."

"Mistress Frankenstein," said Inga. The housekeeper rose and tried to curtsey while keeping her arms plastered across her tits. Ygor sketched a quick bow before reaching for his pants. "We didn't hear you come. I mean arrive."

Anne's smile was wicked, but not sinister. "Doctor Frankenstein and I certainly heard you come."

"Your luggage," started Ygor. He stepped into his pants. Ready and eager to improve her opinion.

"Is in the stable," said Anne. "Fetch it in and make me something to eat."

"Shall I draw you a bath, Mistress Frankenstein?" Inga suggested. Her voice had gone from lustful to shocked to professional in less than a minute."You're all wet."

"Doctor," Anne replied automatcially. Mistress did have a certain ring to her, but it felt foreign to her ear. "First, I need you to show me to my room. Then a bath and a cup of tea would be most welcome."

"Of course... Doctor."

"You may use your arms, Inga. It's nothing I haven't seen before."

Three months after coming to the village Anne felt ready to begin her own great work. Three months pouring over the notes of her father, her grandfather, and Dr. Pretorius. All three had been tremendous scientists, but science had moved on. Her grandfather's surgical techniques had been groundbreaking, but were now barely adequate. His methods of preserving organs was rendered primitive by modern refrigeration. Even the chemical catalyst that made revitalisation possible read more as cookery than chemistry.

"Are you sure you wish to continue with this?" asked Ygor. Anne allowed that he had been invaluable in setting up the lab, but he didn't know one end of a pipette from another.

"I came to this forsaken place for a reason Ygor," said Anne.

"Mistress... I mean Doctor. The villagers have strange beliefs about your family. They think your grandfather actually succeeded at creating life." Ygor continued, "While I don't believe it, they are convinced that something from this lab once rampaged through their village and they fear it happening again. What they will do to you if they suspect what you are attempting doesn't bare thinking about."

"Ygor, the opinions of those yokels does not concern me. My grandfather raised something crude and nearly mindless." Anne's eyes flashed. "I will build something more god than monster."

From the top of the stairs Inga added, "My mother told me that your grandfather said things like that we she was a girl."

"He was a great man and ahead of his time," Anne replied. "What is it Inga?"

The housekeeper adjusted her high collar. "The applicant for your assistantship has arrived."

"All of the applicants are here?"

"No Doctor, the applicant is here. No one else is coming."

Anne deflated. "Only one."

She knew that she should have expected so much. Her first week in the castle the police inspector and the burgomeister had both come to suggest she leave. There had been a trickle of visitors after that, mostly asking for investment in local businesses. Some, like the expansion of an already profitable vineyard, she agreed to. Still she remembered her one expedition to the village and how everyone in the pub, including the barman, had ignored her.

"It isn't you, Doctor." Igna tried to rally. "It is the reputation of your family in the village. Anyone who lived in the village or went to Frankenstein Heights Technical University knows the story of your grandfather and your father. They refuse to see past it."

Anne sighed. "Send him down."

"Her."

"Very well, send her down. You and Ygor see to lunch while I interview her." Anne asked, "Does this girl strike you as intelligent?"

"She is very," Inga searched for a word. "Friendly."

"Friendly."

"And eager."

"Send her down Inga." Friendly and eager, Anne reflected, were not the worst qualities in an assistant. Better qualities in a dog, but perhaps like a dog this assistant was trainable. So long as the girl had some basic competence it could work.

"Doctor Frankenstein." The voice at the top of the stairs was sweet and high pitched. Looking up Anne regarded the woman closing the door behind her. Even from that distance the woman's eyes were bright, as bright as her wide smile. She was blonde in a blue checked skirt that was just long enough to avoid being scandalous and matching short jacket. Neither of which did anything to hide long trim legs, generous breasts, or her well crafted behind.

Anne realized how long she had been alone in the castle. Then said, "Doctor Anne Frankenstein. And you are?"

"Heidi. Heidi Hussman" The blonde smiled again. Anne watched Heidi's legs as she came down the stairs. She had a great view of Heidi tripping over her own ankle and toppling backwards. There was an audible smack when her round bottom hit cold stone stairs.

"Take your time," said Anne. She hid her smile behind a hand.

Heidi's blush was brighter than her eyes. "Thank you Doctor."

Sitting on an examination table Anne crossed her legs. She felt a thrill of satisfaction when Heidi looked at them. Unconsciously Anne opened her lab coat. "Tell me about your qualifications Heidi?"

On even ground again Heidi rallied. "I am graduate of Frankenstein Heights Technical University with a medical focus. I graduated in the top fifteen of my class."

"How big was your class?" asked Anne.

The blush rose on Heidi's cheeks again. "Twenty-two."

"I see. How much do you know about chemistry?"

"Some. Most of my studies were on anatomy and biology. Barbara, I mean, Miss Dalca said I had a promising understanding of the body."

"Did she?" Anne's eyes twinkled with amusement. "Miss Dalca was one of your tutors?"

"Oh yes, we were very close. I studied under her night and day."

Anne couldn't decide if the girl was open and honest or flirting. "And now you wish to work under a Frankenstein?"

Heidi nodded eagerly. "More than anything."

"You'll have to prove you are comfortable with me and with taking my orders."

"I am excellent at taking instruction."

Anne nodded. "Take off your jacket and put it on the chair."

"Yes Doctor," exclaimed Heidi. In seconds the jacket was off and Anne had a much improved view of Heidi's breasts straining against the woman's thin white blouse. In reply the doctor undid a button of her own.

Anne kicked out her foot. "Now take hold of my leg. Starting above the ankle I want you to name every bone as you run your hand over it."

To Anne's surprise the blonde immediately knelt in front her and grabbed the outstretched leg. "Fibula, tibia, patella, femur."

Heidi's hand was warm on the inside of Anne's leg. Anne smiled at her. "If you are comfortable then keep going."

"Hip joint," Heidi's breath grew heavy with desire. "Pelvis."

Heidi's hand pressed against Anne's panties. The doctor wondered if the girl felt how wet they were.

"You were the only applicant. You were hired when you came through the door. You may stop if you wish," Anne's breath was heavy with lust. She didn't want the girl to stop. She knew what she wanted Heidi to do with those slender fingers.

Heidi looked at Anne. Her eyes were that of a puppy being tempted with a toy. "But I don't want to stop Doctor Frankenstein. I want to show you how well I take orders. Do you have an order for me?"

"Take off your blouse and your bra."

"Yes Doctor," Heidi chirped excitedly. Anne watched her hurriedly unbutton the blouse and drop it to the floor. Then she reached behind her back and unhooked the bra. Without a trace of embarrassment, and every sign of excitement, she revealed her breasts. Looking at those globes Anne felt herself start to salivate.

Quickly Anne rolled off her panties and set them next to her on the examination table. Spreading her legs the doctor crooked a finger at her assistant and pointed at her neatly trimmed pussy.

Heidi's eyes lit up. "Yes Doctor."

Not needing another command Heidi knelt between the doctor's legs and began licking the lips of Anne's vagina with abandon. She nuzzled, licked, kissed, and nibbled at those flaps of skin with speed and skin.

"Your time working under Miss Dalca was well spent," panted Anne. One hand reached down and pulled open her cunt to give the other woman access. Her other hand pressed against the back of Heidi's head as if to force her inside.

Heidi's only reply was to continue. Now she alternated long licks with sharp jabs of the tongue and sucking at the cliterous. Anne moaned and set her legs on the other woman's shoulders. No woman had eaten her out this well since the last time she visited Paris.

"Good Heidi," Anne said. "You'll be a good assistant. A good assistant. How are your fingers?"

Two fingers snaked into Anne's pussy by way of answer. The doctor let Heidi take her mouth away. It let the blonde pound her cunt. Soon the two fingers were joined by a third. Then Anne felt a thumb pressing against her asshole. She didn't fight this invader, the pressure seeming to heighten the sensations in her pussy.

Then Heidi brought her tongue back into play on Anne's clit. The orgasm ripped through Anne's body. She didn't scream or curse, but she shook. Her shapely ass bouncing against the table.

"That," Anne fought for breath. "That's enough Heidi."

Looking a little disappointed the blonde pulled her fingers out of the doctor and stared up at her. "Was that good Doctor."

"You can definitely take direction and show initiative."

"Was that wrong?"

"Not today it wasn't."

Heidi smiled and bounced to her feet. Landing poorly she fell backward, hit the stool on her way down, and ended up on the floor on her bottom again. Anne watched her assistant's breasts bounce and sway with interest. She wanted to suck those rosy nipples as Heidi fingered her to orgasm after orgasm. Maybe spend some time smacking that spank-able looking ass.

But first there was the great work.

"So Heidi how are at working with cadavers?"

frank013
frank013
12 Followers