Heiress Humbled 03

Story Info
Miss de Witt finds her place.
2.4k words
4.82
9k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my God, I thought, busted.

"Anna, Ashley, what the hell! Anna, go to your quarters, I will deal with you later. Ashley, stay."

Pulling her panties up, Anna scuttled out of the room, leaving me, on my knees in my cheap undies, facing my perfectly groomed stepmother who looked like she had just stepped out of "Vogue."

"Get up, stand there, and tell me what is going on? Why are you dressed like that? Why were you licking Anna's pussy, and why were you begging for an orgasm? I knew you had been bad, but this, this? This is not what we expect from the de Witt heiress."

Frozen with fear, I could hardly talk.

She looked at me. She touched my hair.

"What is going on?"

Suddenly I could take no more, and I just fell to my knees, sobbing.

To my surprise, the bitch stroked my hair.

"There, there, tell me about it."

So, for the next fifteen minutes, clad only in my tarty undies, I told my stepmother everything.

"So, you were frightened that if I knew, I would harm you with Daddy, is that why you let Talia and Anna use you?"

"It is," I admitted, sobbing.

"Ash, get a robe on, those undies are so bad. Tell me about them."

In for a penny, in for a pound, I thought, so I told her everything.

Amber looked at me.

"Oh Ash, you are a silly girl. Sure, I am not your greatest fan, and you have been a little cow, but I would not have wished this on you."

I looked at her. She looked at me.

"I can help you out of this, but tell me this, did you enjoy any of it?"

Breaking through the wall of mistrust of her, I said:

"God help me, Amber, I did."

She looked at me quizzically.

"I think I may have got you wrong, Ashley."

I was surprised. Amber, admitting to making a mistake?

"I thought you were a spoiled, arrogant little bitch, but I can see that under that you are a submissive."

"Submissive?"

I shivered, thinking back to the porn I had been reading a viewing. Was I really one of those girls?

"Yes," she smiled, "you need and love a firm hand, don't you?"

I could only nod and agree.

"So, you are going to be good for Mama, aren't you? I am your Mama, right?"

"Yes, Mama," I said, admitting it for the first time. I could feel my juices trickling down the inside of my thighs.

"Good girl. Look Ash, I am going to get you out of this. I know the judge and I am going to get him to commute your sentence. I will threaten to reveal what has been going on in that prison unless they do as I say. But you are going to do something for me in return - aren't you?

"Yes, Mama," I said with profound gratitude, though, at the same time, thinking I would miss being used by Talia and Anna.

"Good girl," she said, "you are going to spend the summer in Paris."

"Really, Mama?"

"Really, Ash. You are going to learn to stand on your own two feet, or all fours for that matter."

"Mama?" I asked, puzzled.

"Look Ash, I don't want you here over the summer, your Daddy and I need time for each other, and you need to learn to earn some money."

"What will I be doing Mama?"

"Well," she grinned, "blonde, white girls who are willing to be good girls go down well with a certain type of black, female executive, and I think you would suit them."

"Yes, Mama," I said, reeling.

"Now Ashley," she said, "pull my panties down and show me your gratitude."

The contrast between our underwear made me flood.

I pulled down her expensive panties and got between her stockinged thighs. Except for a landing strip, she was bare there. Without hesitating, I slid my tongue into her slit.

I took a deep breath, which seemed to make Mama shiver. My tongue licked her wetness, and, while my tongue pleasured her clit, three of my fingers pressed, gently but firmly past her lips and, finding her wet entrance, wriggled inside her. She bucked. I licked some more. She bucked again. Then, as my fingers build up a rhythm, I could hear louder moans.

"Fuck, fuck, Ash, you are a natural. Do it, do it!"

Which part of what I was doing was so pleasing to her I did not know, but assuming it was everything, I carried on.

Boldly, I thrust my fingers in and out and sucked and licked, pressing a bit harder.

I felt another hand on my head, patting me.

"Good girl!"

Mama pressed herself against my face, grinding onto my fingers and then, suddenly, my face was soaked. It was as though she had pissed on me, except it neither tasted nor smelt like piss; it was creamy and tangy. I felt her whole body spasm; her thighs gripped my head; her pussy clenched around my fingers. I felt enveloped. I felt pleased.

For what seemed ages, but can only have been a few minutes, my whole world consisted of Amber's wet pussy. I was conscious my own heart was beating fast.

She patted my head again, pulling me up.

"You really are Mama's good girl, aren't you?"

"Yes Mama," I said, conscious of my wet face.

"I want you out of that tarty underwear. You are going to be an escort, not a fucking tart, understand?"

"Yes, Mama."

Amber was as good as her word. Instead of going to the prison that night, I was informed by text that I would not be required. I had no idea how she did it, but Amber had clearly pulled out all the stops. My life suddenly changed.

Anna vanished from the house. Amber told me that she had threatened her with dire consequences if she told anyone about me. My sentence was commuted to supervision at home, and the probation officer was quite happy to sign off on anything my stepmother told him.

What mattered most in one sense was that Daddy was delighted.

"I am so pleased that you learned your lesson, Princess. It delights me to see you and Amber getting on so well."

"Thanks, Daddy, you know I just want to be a good girl for you, and went a little wild when you remarried, but now I know Mama, I can see she is so good for you, and for me."

Daddy grinned and gave me a big hug.

"You will always be my Princess. You looking forward to the summer in Paris?"

"I am, Daddy."

"Well, I have to say, I can see you are taking to your new fitness regime well."

"Oh that is thanks to Mama," I said.

It was indeed.

As part of what she called my "preparation for a new life," Amber had arranged that I should have personal trainer.

A tall black woman called Angel, she would come to the house gym every morning and supervise me while I did my squats and cross-trainer practice. Afterwards, before showering, I would let her ride my face and cum on me. This, Amber said, was also part of my training.

After a couple of weeks, Angel pronounced herself satisfied with my progress and said we would move to the next stage.

After I had finished my work out, she said:

"Some of the clients like assplay, so Miss Amber thinks we should prep you."

I blushed, stripping off as I had been taught and getting on all fours.

"Here?"

"Yes, here," Angel asserted, "anywhere, in fact," and she spread my cheeks and ran her tongue around my asshole, slathering my sphincter with spit.

I gasped.

I then felt something cold slither against my brown ring, and she pushed a buttplug against me; I gasped. She let my ass suck it in, and pulled back on it, before easing it in, my backdoor stretched.

"Good girl," wear this for the next hour or so, and do so again this evening. It will help. Now eat me out."

As my lips met her puffy, swollen pussy lips, I heard her groan, and felt her push herself against me.

The feel of her gooey wetness against my face, the smell of her girl goo, and her roughness with me, combined to make me drip. I could hear her moaning getting louder. Cupping my hands under Angel's ass cheeks as she raised them to get her legs across my shoulders, I was able to get into a better position to please her now she was groaning so loudly.

Inhaling deeply, I slid my tongue slowly up the cleft formed by my parting her inner lips. To my delight I could see her (rather large) clit was already half unhooded, so, collecting her goo on my tongue, I deposited it on her clit, just feather-licking it with the tip of my tongue. I did that for a few seconds until, sensing her reaction from the rush of goo onto my chin, I pressed her clit firmly into the soft flesh behind it.

"Fuckkk, fuck, fuck!"

Taking my cue from the way Angel was grinding herself on my face, I crossed two fingers on my right hand and slowly and teasingly, inserted them into her hot, gooey pussy. She clenched greedily on them and, gripping my hair, pulled me into her pussy, forcing me to abandon technique and concentrate on effectiveness; my lips fastened on her clit. Forming a vacuum around it, I sucked hard, puckering my lips, and then humming as my fingers penetrated her sopping pussy. She squelched lewdly as I picked up a rhythm, my lips and tongue in tune with my fingers.

"Now, bitch, bite me!" Angel screamed.

"Yes, Miss," I said. I knew Angel liked me to call her that.

She came hard.

"Ash, you really are the best girl you know."

I grinned. She knew I liked it, and she gave me what I liked. That is was what she also liked was the bonus.

When I had showered and got back home, I reported to Mama.

As she had taught me, I dropped to my knees in her presence. It seemed natural. She was protecting me, and I wanted to be a good girl.

"Show me," was all she said.

I turned, lowered my head, and flipped up my skirt, lowering my panties to reveal the plug. She tapped it and told me to get up.

I did.

"You will enjoy the summer, Ash."

"Mama, can I ask how you know this organisation?"

"Easy, where do you think I met your Daddy?"

"He said it was on a yacht at a party."

"It was, I was a yacht girl, an expensive, well-trained escort, as you will be. Not, perhaps the career you were expecting as an heiress, but you are ready for it."

"Yes Mama," I said, knowing I was.

My mind struggled sometimes to process what had happened, but as Amber told me, I had gone off the rails because I needed boundaries.

"Daddy never set any for you, Ash, and because you have money and position, none occurred naturally, which is why, when Talia and Anna wanted to use you, you let them. They offered discipline, which you need.

Her words made sense to me - as well as making me tingle.

"You need to shower after your workout, Ash," Amber grinned, I can still smell Angel on you. Why don't we shower together?"

I nodded. The idea appealed.

Stripping, I watched her do the same. I could really see what Daddy saw in her, her breasts were perfect, so was that ass. I realised I wanted her.

We stepped into the wet room shower together, letting the water cascade off us.

Cupping the cheeks of her bottom, I knelt to please my stepmother with my tongue as the shower water ran off her sex and onto my face. I pushed my nose into her cleft and moved it up against her clit. The sounds she was making, and the way she was gripping my head indicated that I was pleasing her. I really wanted to.

Unable to help myself, I moved my lips to enclose her hooded clit and teased the tip of it with my tongue. Inserting two curled fingers into her gooey wetness, I swiftly located the texture of her special spot and started to gently massage it.

Looking at her as the water cascaded off her onto me, I could see that her clit was unhooded. I closed my lips around it again and flicked the tip repeatedly with my tongue. Amber gripped my head to steady herself.

I intensified the tempo, and my fingers and tongue took her harder and deeper until I felt her body quivering. Delighted, I started pulse-suck her clit, and then shuddering, she came hard. I enclosed her wetness with my mouth and received her gushes. As she held my face firmly to her pussy, I felt shivers of delight mass through me.

I stayed in that position until she came down from her orgasmic high. Smiling with my mouth still carrying her essence, I stood and, with the spray from the shower raining down on us both, we kissed, as I shared with her her own taste.

She looked at me.

"You know, Ash, you will be perfect for this job. You enjoy pleasing me, don't you?"

I had to admit that I did, as we washed each other thoroughly, particularly in those lovely intimate areas. Then stepping out of the shower we took our time drying each other.

"Thank you, Ash, you are a good girl. Now, I have laid out for you the sort of outfit you will be expected to wear."

As she watched me, I dressed.

Looking at myself in the full-length mirror just wearing a sheer white bra and G-string set, with skin-tone lace-topped hold-ups, I saw myself in a way I never had before. I was a sexy lesbian escort, and I liked it! Sitting at the dressing table, I brushed out my hair and fixed my make-up to be the femme-lesbian that Amber wanted me to be. I put on my pearl stud earrings, dress, and shoes.

"There," Amber smiled, "that's the real you, classy. Of course, as we both know, underneath that exterior is a pussy-hungry slut."

I smiled at her.

"Yes Mama."

I had found my place.