Hela... is Ch. 04 - Satisfaction

Story Info
Satisfaction in so many ways and the end of a problem.
11.2k words
4.95
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emirus
Emirus
90 Followers

Happiness is not just a word

..........

This is the 4th, and final, part of the story about a woman who is a dominatrix for recreation and a hitwoman for work. Each chapter can be ready as an independent story but there is a link and I think they are better read in chronological order. But it's up to you as the reader.

..........

Three years ago

I scanned the city from my penthouse. There wasn't a building anywhere nearby as tall and the full height windows even allowed me to see the lake which must have been all of thirty miles away. The number of occasions I had spent time there at my little log cabin relaxing away from the internet and media. Looking down I could see the ants below scuttle around, and although I was too high to see, I knew they would be holding the obligatory coffee in a branded cardboard cup. The thought of being part of that world was a nightmare. The house phone rang, disturbing my reverie.

"Hello," I said, knowing it wouldn't be anyone else but the concierge.

"I have a young man here, Miss. Apparently a Mrs Trench has asked him to call and see you."

"Ask him his name, Patrick." Freya has sent someone to see me? This was a first. She herself had visited me several times, sometimes with Alexander, and we had spent some enjoyable evenings at a club, just a few miles away, that catered for our needs.

A few seconds passed and then Patrick came back. "Adam, Miss."

This was interesting. Freya wouldn't have done it without a purpose.

"Send him up, Patrick."

I stood facing the doors of my penthouse elevator as they split open.

"Come in, Adam," I said, in a voice which showed the warmth I felt for him. He held a white envelope, knelt down, and offered it to me. "What's this, Adam?"

"Mistress Freya sent me to give you this envelope, Mistress, and after reading it requested you let her know your decision."

My Dear Hela,

Adam has completed his basic training and I'm satisfied he's ready to move on to the next stage. It was clear to me when you last visited you had more of an interest in him than as a Mistress. Since you left Adam has mentioned your name at every possible opportunity. Occasionally at times I've deemed inappropriate and I have punished him, but not very hard, just enough to satisfy my wicked sense of humour. I could, of course, advance his training further myself but wondered if you would like the responsibility? I realise you are occasionally away on business, for varying lengths of time, but I'm sure Adam would be able to look after himself, and be trusted, in your absence. If you decide it's not feasible send him back, he does have a return ticket, and I'll continue to advance his training. Naturally I wouldn't have sent him if I thought it was a bad idea.

Love,

Freya

"Are you aware of the contents of this letter, Adam?" I said, quietly. I would know from his reaction, no matter how small, if he had looked. I hoped he hadn't and was so pleased when his body, as well as his voice, told me he hadn't let me down. He didn't say anything other than 'no, Mistress' but it was obvious, even though he would never dare to say so, how offended he was by the implications of my question. His head remained bent in deference, hiding the expression on his face. There was no way he felt entitled to look me in the eye. Nor was he entitled.

My finger under his chin raised his head, allowing him look in my eye. "That was all Mistress Freya said?" My voice, still soft, took on a positive note.

"To give you the letter, Mistress, and wait for your instructions," he said, his wish to please echoing through his words.

"I see. I have to consider the contents of this letter which will take some time," I said, half talking to him and half talking to myself. "You will need to stay here overnight."

He was unable to contain the smile spreading from ear to ear. "Whatever you wish, Mistress. What do you require of me while I'm here?"

I raised an eyebrow, crossed my arms, and gave him a quizzical look. I got the response I expected. His jacket went first, which he folded and carefully placed on the floor next to him. Then his shirt. He looked at me for permission.

"You may stand."

He finished undressing and picked up his clothing, putting his shoes on the top. I gestured for him to follow me and led him into the walk-in wardrobe adjacent to my bedroom. As he followed I knew he was checking out the room, particularly the rug by the side of the bed. I indicated a shelf on which he placed his clothes, and then he turned to me with a hesitant but excited look.

"May I speak, Mistress?"

"Go ahead."

"I need to remove something from my jacket."

I nodded, he reached inside the pocket and, when he turned, he had his collar in one hand and his leash in the other. I wasn't surprised for one moment he had them. Freya wouldn't have sent him without them. He offered them to me and turned his back. I placed the collar around his neck and attached his leash. By the time he turned to face me my expression of joy had been replaced by my mistress face.

********************

Present day

My eyes were closed but, as usual every morning, my smile was present. I lay still for a couple of minutes, allowing my body to move as a woman's body does when asleep but being pleasured, before I opened my eyes and looked down towards the bottom of my bed and, as usual, saw the bulge in the covers at the join of my thighs.

In the three years since Adam appeared at my door, every morning he has woken me in the same way. Sometimes I had been asleep when he began and sometimes already awake. On those occasions, not wishing to spoil his enjoyment, I pretend to still be asleep. I threw aside the covers and, without stopping for a single second, he raised his eyes. Now he knew I was awake I was free to show, as I did every time, how much pleasure he gave me. He was so good it was a struggle to hold back my first orgasm as his tongue caressed my threshold and his lips pleasured my clit. Orgasm after orgasm was released until my brain couldn't cope any more. I curled my fingers in his hair as the signal for him to cease and he raised his head showing me the endearing smile that made me love him more every day. One of the many reasons I never wanted to be apart from him. When I was away I was always thinking of when I would be back.

We went into the bathroom, I removed his collar, and he followed me into the shower. I love the feel of water as it streams down my body, falling from my shoulders down my back and over my ass, washing over my breasts and down to my feet. I felt the cold as Adam poured the shampoo and rubbed it gently into my hair making sure every strand was included. The tips of his fingers felt so good as he massaged my scalp. He unhooked the shower head, moving around me as he washed away my cares. Not that I had many when he was around. He applied conditioner and, whilst waiting, soaped my body lingering on my breasts. As usual! Not a pleasure I ever wanted to deny him. After rinsing away the conditioner we stepped out of the shower and he dried me thoroughly with his usual tender care. He held my robe, which I slipped into and he wrapped a towel around himself. We went back into the bedroom where he dried and combed my hair, taking great care to please me as he always did. I dressed myself leaving him to return to the shower to take care of himself now my needs had been satisfied.

By the time he came naked into the kitchen I had the breakfast half cooked. I like cooking and baking. It might seem a little incongruous taking into account my line of work and our relationship but that's the way it is.

"I need to talk to you about something," I said, as we finished eating and I nursed my coffee whilst he was pouring himself a second cup. I could see from the look on his face he thought he had done something wrong and I realised it was because of the serious tone of my voice. I leaned over the table and held his hands in mine.

"You've done nothing wrong. It's something else. After my last job, on the way home, there was an incident. Another problem solver tried to kill me."

I could see from his expression his feelings but he held back and didn't interrupt.

"Several years ago I killed a man named Frank Marcus. He was a thug. Ruled by fear. Destroyed people's lives. Recently his widow and daughter discovered my alias and issued a contract. Someone tried to complete that contract but as I'm here you know they weren't successful. I can't let that situation remain. I need to deal with the Marcus's. First of all I need to put your internet skills to the test. I want you to find out all you can about them and more. I need to deal with them soon, very soon, before I meet another problem solver or an amateur trying to get rich quick."

*****

As the days and weeks passed from when Adam had arrived unexpectedly I became aware he was capable of being far more than a menial attending to my basic needs and providing me with the pleasure for which he had been trained. I discovered he had an aptitude for the kitchen and enrolled him at a cooking school. Very quickly he surpassed my own meagre abilities in the kitchen. I never considered myself a great cook but I had looked after myself for many years and could do more than bacon and eggs. Often he would say, "please would you leave the kitchen, Mistress. Tonight I'm preparing a surprise." Every time his surprise was a delight as was the rest of his cooking.

I also discovered he had an aptitude for maths. When his attempt at Michelin stardom had reached the level I was happy with I substituted maths classes which led on to him studying to be an accountant. What a waste it would have been if he'd remained in that diner.

But whatever else he was involved with I made sure he spent time each day in my gym. I wanted a submissive strong in both mind and body and that's what I got. A submissive I was proud to be seen with and proud to be with in the two worlds I inhabited. The vanilla one and the one of pleasure and pain with neither of them being exclusive.

Initially I would disappear for a few days, sometimes longer, without explanation and when I returned there was never any suggestion of him wanting to know where I'd been. He was as happy to see me as I was to see him. Sometimes I called and told him I was on my way home and other times I didn't, or couldn't, and wanted to surprise him. The warmth of his greeting when I walked in unexpectedly, or was already there when he came home from a class or shopping, was overwhelming. A feeling I can't adequately express in words. I felt the same as him. So glad to be back.

Every time I returned I discovered his IT skills had improved and eventually I made the decision I would put them to use in respect of my work.

*****

Today was going to be a special day for both Adam and myself. In the time since he had arrived I'd abused him in both mind and body. Finding out his limits in both areas. But I took every care not to damage his body beyond repair and the same with his mind. Destroying a submissive is not something a caring mistress, a real mistress, does. That's left to the sadism of the person who just wants pleasure for themselves without any thought to the person at the receiving end of their whip.

A mistress doesn't take control by whipping a man into submission. She wants him to willingly give her his permission. He willingly gives her his body. He willingly gives her his mind. He gives her his future in the knowledge she will always be there. She will always take care of him. Because of that he willingly gives her the rest of his life.

I didn't tell him what I had planned for him on that momentous day in both his, and my, life. He was waiting for me in the playroom. I used to think of it as my playroom but now it was our playroom. The playroom where we shared what had become our life together. He was on his knees, head bowed, looking at the floor. I grinned when he started as my naked feet came into view. He'd never seen me in the playroom without heels and some sort of dominant clothing. I usually allowed him the privilege of my shaven pussy but apart from that perhaps a corset of leather or a softer material, gloves, and usually jewellery. Sometimes a silk shirt, jacket or a cap. But today there was nothing. He remained still, no sound, waiting for whatever was to happen next and wondering what it was going to be. I gave him a few seconds before I spoke.

"You may look at me, Adam." The tone of my voice was, as always, soft and caring.

He raised his head and his eyes took in my nakedness. His eyes had questions but his mouth didn't ask them. He waited. As I knew he would.

"I'd like you to lower the examination table until it's eighteen inches from the floor." He looked surprised at my unusual request, my never having asked for this before.

He set about his task immediately. Without hesitation. Without questioning with word or body. He'd bent over that table many times, with his face pushed into the leather, as I'd pegged him or used a crop or cane. Laid on his back as I used a pinwheel on his bare skin and ran it over his genitals. Fixed clamps to his nipples and pegs to his scrotum. Used a paddle on his feet and, along with other instruments, a particular favourite of mine is a cattle prod, on various parts of his body.

He had a safe word but he'd never used it and I wasn't sure he remembered it.

More often than not he would lay on his stomach, not necessarily restrained on either that or when on his back, as I pegged him. He would move the table to face the wall so we could both watch our reflection in one of the large mirrors as I pleasured myself, and him. I think he got more enjoyment from watching than I did. Most of the time his eyes were looking up, locked on mine, and I always gave him my ruthless mistress look as we played at me raping him. He would groan and moan whilst calling, "more please, Mistress, more," and I would try my utmost to give him what he wanted.

Today was going to be different. I had ridden him many times in the last three years but never allowed him release when doing so. Today I would allow him that honour. It wasn't as if I'd gone without having sex in that time. Most times it was after closing a contract. Always with protection. Not because I was afraid of becoming pregnant, that opportunity had been taken away from me many years ago, but because of potential danger to my health.

There were times in between contracts, when I would take man to a hotel room just for sex. Sometimes I would bring a man back to my apartment to play with and those occasions I would collect him from a prearranged location, tie his hands, place a black hood over his head and earplugs. Patrick would leave the rear entrance open for me and I would take the man up to my apartment in the second of my lifts the normally restricted to cleaning staff. They would leave in the same way back to the same location which was usually their car.

But since Adam had arrived no other man had been in my apartment let alone in my playroom. My home was special. For Adam and myself. Our home was only for us!

"On your back," I instructed, trying not to be too authoritative with my command. "Legs out straight, arms by your sides, look up and don't move." He obeyed immediately and I would not have expected any reaction other than that from my instructions.

I wrapped a two inch wide leather strap around his ankles, binding them to the table. Similar straps below and above his knees. I bound his wrists, upper arms, and chest to the bench. All straps tight, but not uncomfortable, and rendering him immobile below the shoulders.

"Now we are ready to begin. You must be wondering what's going to happen and if you are going to enjoy it."

"It doesn't matter whether or not I enjoy what's about to happen, Mistress." His reply was as obedient and respectful as I expected it to be. "I'm here for your pleasure not my own. As long as you are happy that all that matters."

Without another word I blindfolded him. Something he definitely wasn't expecting. I don't think he was expecting me to straddle his face with my ass covering his nose and mouth, I'd done this many times before but always giving him warning so he could take a deep breath. Never with him blinded. Always with me looking down at him, with a gleeful expression, as his eyes begged for air. I'd had lots of practice over the years, not just with Adam, and had got the timing of giving the sub air, just before they became unconscious, down to a fine art.

Because I hadn't given him any warning I knew it wouldn't be long before he would be struggling to breathe. His body tried to move, he struggled futilely to move his arms but to no avail. He had to wait until I raised myself just enough for him to take a breath.

"Mistress, I..."

That was as far as he got before I descended, once again cutting off his air supply. I had given him time to take a breath but he'd chosen to speak instead. He wouldn't make that mistake again. Nor did he. I spent the next few minutes enjoying sitting on his face, reinforcing my power over him although that was entirely unnecessary. After that first attempt to speak he was silent, motionless, allowing me my pleasure and enjoying his own.

I turned, facing his feet, and held myself fractionally above his mouth. No instructions were required as his tongue began exploring, as it had done many times before, the folds of the most intimate part of my body. As well as waking me in a morning with his tongue he would relax me before going to sleep and other times when I couldn't resist the look in his puppy dog eyes. Although he didn't always get his own way. By refusing him it made it more pleasurable when he was allowed.

I leaned forward allowing him to breathe as I sank fully on his mouth. His tongue stopped caressing my folds and penetrated me for a few seconds before his lips closed around my clit. His technique had developed to the extent that, if I didn't exercise control over my body, he could bring me to orgasm within a few seconds. But exercising control wasn't on my mind today. I bent forward, my naked body coming into contact with his, and began stroking his erection between thumb and fingertips. He didn't need any assistance from me but I knew it gave him pleasure and knowing he was enjoying it gave me great satisfaction.

I grasped his erection with a soft hand. I'd never had to do any manual work, unless you count holding a knife; squeezing a trigger; or pressing a button, and for many years I'd taken good care of my hands. I liked knowing the feeling of excitement that ran through a man's body as my hands touched him.

I turned to face him, my nails raking his skin bringing with them rivulets of blood running down his chest, and held myself still with the tip of his manhood at my entrance, allowing him just the slightest feel of my wetness, knowing his mind would be becoming more excited, his hardness increasing if that was possible. I sank slowly down until we met in union digging my nails into his skin, kissing him brutally, once more allowing him to experience the pleasure and the pain of sex at the same time, as I had done with him and other men before both in the vanilla world and the world in which Adam and I existed. The world in which we belonged.

Adam's cock was well above average in both length and thickness and I had to work it, slowly sliding up and down for a short while as usual, to allow my body to get used to it. Bottoming out, with as full a contact as a man and woman can have, and resting there and gripping it with my wet pussy was one of the seven wonders of sex. I leaned forward, taking my weight on my hands, and pressed my knees into the bench, then rested back on my heels, fucking him slowly as I rose and lowered only an inch each time I moved. God, it felt good. Better than any other time with anyone else. Because before it was all about fucking. Some had been good. Some bad and some in between. But it had always been for my pleasure. It wasn't foremost for my pleasure this time but more importantly it was, for the first time since he had arrived, for the total pleasure of the man beneath me. My submissive. My man. My Adam.

Emirus
Emirus
90 Followers