Hela... is Ch. 04 - Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the last twelve months I had taught him control. I'd allowed him to masturbate but under my control. I'd stroked him, getting him to the point of release and then making him hold until I allowed him to come. He would not now erect just at the sight of me in our playroom. He would erect on command. I would talk to him, arouse him, keeping him rock solid. He would be desperate but would hold back. Until I gave the word and, without he or me touching him, he would come.

I knew that wasn't going to happen today. No matter how much I sought to control him he was going to come when he was ready, not me. It would be the first time he was to be allowed this privilege. As I rose up I slipped a finger inside me and then into his mouth.

"Suck." My command was firm and he eagerly held me between soft lips as he obeyed. I only had him enjoy it for a short time before I removed the blindfold, his eyes blinking in the light. His instant reaction was to crane his neck in a futile attempt to see the joining of our bodies.

"Look up," and when he did he could see our reflection in the mirror overhead. I'd had it installed the day before without his knowledge. His cock struggled in vain to thrust upwards and further into me. I decided now was the time and began riding him hard. Pushing him to the brink. He wouldn't be able to hold back but I wanted, even in this moment, to demonstrate my control. He would come quickly. Because I wanted it. I could feel him near the edge. I could feel him for the first time getting to the point that was beyond his control.

"Mistress," he shouted, "I'm going to come. I can't hold it. Please, stop!"

I knew he would come before I did but that didn't matter.

"Come for me, Adam. Come for me, my beautiful man. Come for your Mistress."

It was only seconds before it happened and I felt his cum surging into me. I continued riding him until I'd extracted everything from him and felt him relax.

He lay back, no longer feeling his restraints, and gazed up at me with a look of pleasure such as I had never seen before. The unspoken question was in my eyes and he gave me the words I had heard many times before but which I wanted to hear at this moment.

"I love you, Mistress," he said quietly, but with more emotion than a hundred words could convey. I could see the tears forming in his eyes. I'm sure he was looking into me and seeing the emotion I felt inside.

I laughed and playfully slapped his cheek, held his head between my hands, kissing him gently. "Is that all you have to say, slave?" I said, in a stern voice. "Perhaps I should turn you over and give you a rough fucking in that beautiful ass of yours."

This time it was his turn to laugh. "I serve at the pleasure of my Mistress. Always for the pleasure of my Mistress whatever she desires," he grinned.

I released him from his restraints and he got to his feet, a little unsteady, as he sought to stand.

"Wipe down the bench and straps, Adam, have a shower and then I'll join you in the shower." Not an instruction. On this occasion a request.

Without waiting for his answer I strode from the playroom and into my bedroom. I closed the door, immediately sagging against it, resisting the urge to punch the air with clenched fists and screaming Yes...Yes...Yes as loud as my lungs would allow. Today he had come without a condom. It didn't matter it was impossible to make me pregnant it was that today he had spewed into me unrestrained. You can never do something for the first time ever again.

Every day I felt grateful to Freya for sending Adam to me. She and Alexander had a wonderful relationship and I hoped that, one day, Adam and I would have one to match.

*****

Finding out the necessary information about Sophia Marcus and her daughter, Anna, was seemingly an easy task for Adam. I watched in admiration as his fingers danced across the laptop keyboard with letters and numbers appearing and disappearing without me being able to understand exactly what he was doing. But what he did come up with, and in only a couple of days, was all the information I needed to begin planning my attack. My revenge for them taking out a contract on me. Anyone in the business knows my line of work isn't personal. It's just work. But they had made it personal for them. Now it was personal for me.

"I have come up with some interesting information about Sophia Marcus, Mistress. I don't know how you would want to use it but she's a member of a private fetish club. If you want I can hack into their records and find out exactly what aspects of the club she prefers?"

"That does sound interesting, Adam. Have you discovered anything like that with Anna Marcus?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary as yet. She seems to lead a pretty boring life but I will keep digging. She spends most of the time at her home with her bodyguard slash current lover. They will go out but it's mostly restaurants not clubs. She usually keeps a bodyguard for about six months before getting tired of them and moving on to a new one. The present one has only been with her for two months."

"It sounds as if we don't need to know any more about Anna so find out as much as you can about Sophia and the club she frequents. I could snatch both of them off the street but to take her when she's in the middle of enjoying herself...that would be fun. Anna sounds like the easiest one so I'm thinking of snatching her first, earlier in the day, and then taking Sophia that night."

**

Adam had accompanied me on a few jobs recently but always remaining in the background and not in the action. This time he was going to have a more active part. I wasn't completely happy about it but I acknowledged I did need help and there was no one I trusted more than him.

Anna had a modest home, at least by the standards of the money a mobster's daughter had, a few miles out of town with the nearest neighbours about a quarter of a mile away. I'd rented an electric car, a pickup, so our approach would be as quiet as possible. I'd also bought a surveillance drone, it didn't need much practice to master the controls, and when we were about a mile away I had Adam pull off the road behind some trees. I soon had the drone in the air and hovering over the house. Anna was busy doing laps of the pool and I couldn't help but admire her style and power. She was almost as good as me. The bodyguard was sat in the shade watching something on the tv. This wasn't going to be a problem.

Adam drove towards the walls surrounding the house, going slow to further reduce any noise of our approach, and pulled up just before the automatic gates. I made sure the hood was firm on my head, jumped out of the car, running towards the nine foot high wall, leaping upwards and five seconds later was on the ground on the other side running towards the house. Just in case we were stopped by the police on the way back, for any reason, I wasn't wearing the stealth clothing I would normally use for something like this except for my specially soled sneakers. Jeans and a thick man's shirt completed the outfit plus, of course, my black leather gloves.

I'd been operating the drone on the way to the house and in the short time it had taken to recover it, landing it in the pickup, and getting to the pool Anna had got out and was stood, towelling herself off. She saw me out of the corner of her eye, screamed, and ran towards her bodyguard. Fortunately his instinctive reaction was to push her behind him to protect her. That was a mistake. He was now in the position I wanted him with no barrier between us.

I raised my gun, went down on one knee to steady myself, and shot him in the leg. Even though we were fairly well isolated I'd taken the precaution of using a silencer. He still tried to get to me so I shot him in the other leg and he went down as if poleaxed. I was quickly on him, my knee between his shoulders and gun against his head my fingers and thumb searching for his carotid artery. Within seconds he was unconscious. I had no desire to kill him. After all he was just doing his job defending his employer. He wouldn't be able to identify me anyway.

The whole thing had only taken seconds and when I looked for her she had her phone in her hand trying to dial with shaking fingers.

"Stop!" I commanded, in a loud voice, at the same time putting a bullet into the wall just behind her head. "Drop the phone." She hesitated, frozen by fear. "Drop the phone! Now!" This time she did drop it. I walked up to her and kicked the phone into the pool.

I grabbed hold of her bikini top, jerked it roughly, snapping the catch, and pulling it from her body. I slipped my gun back in the shoulder holster.

"Turn around." I quickly tied her hands behind her back, pulled her bikini bottoms off, and pushed them into her mouth. "Down on your knees and don't move."

As soon as she did so I went to him, pulled his belt free from the loops, and tied his hands behind him. His shirt was laid across a nearby chair. I tore off one of the sleeves and used it as a cleave gag. That was him immobilised and quiet. Gagged, hands secured, and a bullet in each leg. I searched his pockets, found his phone, and threw it into the pool. He was going to lie there until someone found him but he wouldn't bleed to death. I hadn't wanted to kill him just wound him and that's exactly what I'd done.

I heard her footsteps behind me as she ran into the house. Where she thought she was going, what she intended doing, I had no idea and I don't think she knew either. I could move quicker than she could and caught up with her within seconds. Grabbing her by her hair I pulled and she fell backwards. Saved from injury by the thickness of the carpet which must have cost more than the yearly salary of most workers. I removed her gag. She stared at me in silence, terror in her eyes and her body shaking."Where's the control for the gates?" I demanded. She hesitated and I pulled my gun from its holster, pressing the tip of the barrel into her breast. This time I got an answer.

"In that room," she said, nodding towards an open door.

I roughly marched her into the room. There was a bank of monitors showing the scenes from various cameras. I extracted the disc and switched everything off.

"Where's the control for the gates?" I asked again.

"The buttons on the desk. The green to open and the red to close."

I pushed the green and watched as the gates slowly opened and Adam drove in. I pushed the gag back in and, bending down, I lifted her onto my shoulder. It was quicker taking her out of the building that way than walking her out. Adam was waiting with the tailgate down and the body bag ready. I was pleased to see he had remembered to put his hood on. I'd forgotten to remind him about it.

I saw the terrified look on her face. "Don't worry. I've no intention of killing you now or at all. Step into the bag." When she hesitated I said, in the gentlest voice I could muster. "When I say I don't intend to kill you I mean it. Although I am going to put you to sleep for a while. Now step into the bag. Please!" She did as she was told and, as I held her, Adam produced the case housing the hypodermic needle. He stuck the needle in her arm and within seconds she was unconscious. I completed the zipping up of the bag and lifted her onto the flatbed, throwing a tarpaulin over her, fastening the tailgate, and watching as Adam drove through the gateway and stopped, with the engine running.

I went back into the house, pressed the button to shut the gates, and then raced out. The gates were almost shut when I reached them, just enough room for me to slip through. I jumped into the pickup, removed my hood which reminded Adam to remove his own, and we drove away. Back at the cheap motel we'd stayed at the night before we transferred her to my car but with temporary plates we'd 'borrowed' from a similar car the day before. We had a five hour drive ahead of us to get to Juliana.

**

We pulled up outside the Velvet Glove at exactly 10pm. We knew Sophia had only arrived five minutes earlier because Adam was tracking her phone. We gave her time to enter, get a drink, and have a look around. We had realised she was going to make it easier for us because she always went in alone, never with her bodyguard. He dropped her off and she phoned him when she was ready to leave.

We parked around the side of the building not at the front as other patrons did. Adam got out of the drivers seat, opened my door, and we walked around to the main entrance. There were two guys on the door. Big guys. They were both well over six feet tall, suits that were stretched over muscle, and each weighing around two hundred and fifty pounds.

I was wearing a leather coat that went from the buttoned up neck almost down to my evil looking spiked heeled boots. My hands covered by black leather gloves showing only my painted nails. My red hair was hidden under a long, dark wig and my carefully applied makeup gave my face a totally different look to normal. Adam was dressed in black boots, latex trousers so tight they showed his bulge to perfection, a black teeshirt with the word 'pet,' his collar with leash attached, most importantly, I had coloured his blond hair black. I didn't have to say anything. The gorillas stood to one side and one of them opened the door.

Holding his leash loosely in my hand we entered the main room, saw the bar which took up most of one wall, the tables forming a honeycomb in the centre and booths around the other walls. As I scanned the room, not letting my gaze rest on anyone, I saw Sophia sat in a booth alone and, thankfully, most of the other booths were occupied.

"May I join you?" I said. "I don't like sitting in the centre of a room. I prefer the periphery so I can watch everything that's going on."

She smiled and gestured for me to sit. "Yes. Please sit. I always choose a booth for the very same reason."

I sat down on the plush, very comfortable seat, Adam obediently knelt beside me without being told. I could see from her expression she was impressed with his obedience and my control. I didn't have to signal for a server. He was already at the table waiting for my order.

"A glass of Malbec." He looked down at Adam and then at me, an unspoken question on his lips. "Nothing for him."

I turned my attention back to Sophia. She gave me one of those insincere smiles you get when someone wants to put you at your ease while they obtain information from you. "I've never seen you here before. Are you new in town?"

"I'm just here for a short time while I attend to some business. I'd heard of the Velvet Glove and decided to pay it a visit. Do you know the club well?"

She thought for a moment as if debating what to say, picked up her glass and took a sip, and then seemed to decide there wasn't a problem with giving me some information.

"I've been a member since the club opened seven years ago. I visit regularly."

"I don't think I could get a better recommendation than that. It sounds as if my decision to pay a visit was a good one." My drink arrived. I lifted my glass and clinked with her. "Cheers. Here's to an enjoyable evening." She smiled but didn't respond.

Adam had remained motionless from taking his position.

"Your pet is well trained," she said, a quiet admiration in her voice. I wasn't surprised. Adam tended to be admired, and lusted after, by many women whether we were somewhere like the Velvet Glove or somewhere vanilla.

I gently combed his hair with my blood red nails. "I like to think so. It can be enjoyable breaking a submissive but far more pleasurable when you have a fully trained pet who loves you. I see you're alone," I said, wanting to move the conversation on. "Does that indicate you don't have a pet of your own?"

"I use the submissive members of the club for my pleasure," she said, with a wave of her hand around the room, "and there are plenty to choose from. Much as I would like to have a pet in the same way as yourself it's not...convenient. It doesn't fit in with my ordinary life."

"I can understand. For many years I played with a variety of subs but then I found this one." I gently rested my hand on Adam's shoulder, feeling the tension I expected to be there, trying to relax him. "He's a keeper and I can't fully express how fond of him I am."

She leaned across to me and said, softly, "I'm more than envious." She was clearly telling the truth. I could tell from the tone of her voice. I'd hear that same sound not only from dommes but many vanilla women who would like to get their hands on him.

She didn't know we already had all the details she was now giving us and had a strategy based on that information.

"I was wondering..."

The hesitation was in her voice but the three of us knew what she was going to say.

"I was wondering...would you...allow me to borrow your pet for a short time...please?

I remained silent for almost a minute, enjoying the hopeful look on her face, as if trying to make up my mind. The strategy was working perfectly.

"I would be happy to accommodate you. Pet, kneel alongside Mistress...?"

"Sophia."

"Kneel alongside Mistress Sophia while I go and book a room."

I glanced back as I walked away and saw Sophia already exploring Adam's torso and his muscular arms. I'm sure, if he had been standing, she would have been examining his bulge. I obtained the key for room twenty. Because we had seen the plans of the building we knew it was the nearest playroom to the emergency exit and, although Sophia didn't know, I'd booked it earlier in the day.

Adam was standing when I returned. As I had anticipated she was running her fingers over his bulge and her face was alight with a broad smile.

"I've got room twenty," I announced. "I'll come with you so I know where it is." As we walked down the dimly lit corridor I said. "While you are enjoying yourself I think I'll explore the club and see if I can find someone I can play with. I understand all the playrooms are identical?"

"They are," said Sophia. "When the interior was being designed the owners did it that way so members wouldn't be wanting to book a favourite room. It makes the booking easier. But even so some do have a liking for a particular room."

We reached a door numbered twenty. I inserted the key, unlocked, and lead Adam into the room by his leash, with Sophia following. It was well equipped with what you would expect, although not as comprehensively as our playroom at home.

"I'll leave you to it." I turned to Adam and couldn't resist a smile and a wink. "Obey Mistress Sophia as you would me. Is that clear, Pet?"

"Yes, Mistress," said Adam, obediently. The first words he'd spoken since entering the club.

"Does he have a name?" asked Sophia, excitement already creeping into her voice.

"Just call him 'Pet'. He'll answer to that name. Enjoy yourself and I'll see you a little later."

I quickly walked out of the room before she realised I'd taken the key with me. When I returned I didn't want to find the door locked from the inside. I would give them a few minutes and then return. That would have given the drug I'd slipped into Sophia's drink time to take effect.

When I returned to the booth my drink was still where I'd left it and no one had dared sit there. As I sipped it I checked out the room more thoroughly than I had when I first entered. I hadn't realised that although subs were allowed to mingle with dommes at the bar there was also a special section for them. There were a few booths along one wall obviously occupied just by subs. A selection there now, in various stages of near nakedness, and they were watching me. I knew they were hoping I would choose one of them and, if not for tonight's circumstances, I would have done so. Adam remained at home when I was away, faithful to me alone, but naturally that didn't apply to me. When I was travelling I indulged myself whenever I desired.