Hela... is Ch. 04 - Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave it ten minutes and returned to room twenty, entering quietly, and she was so engrossed in what she was doing she didn't hear me. Sophia's priorities when with a sub like Adam weren't physical punishment. Unless having him restrained on a bench and bouncing on his cock was her definition of physical punishment. I stood and waited. It wasn't long before her body began to sway. I stepped forward and caught her before she hit the floor and then unstrapped Adam.

"Are you okay? I know it wasn't long but did she do anything to hurt you?" He could hear the anxious note in my voice.

"Nothing, Mistress. She was only interested in restraining me, sucking me, and then fucking me. Boring, really."

"You found being fucked by an obviously nymphomaniac domme boring?" I grinned, and then laughed. " All the time we've been together and you still have the capability to say something which surprises me. Let's get out of here as quickly as we can."

I pulled some cable ties from my pocket and secured her by the ankles and knees, with her wrists behind her back. I didn't expect any problem, the sedative would be active for a couple of hours, but it was always wise to be careful. She had been so eager she hadn't removed any of his clothing merely given herself access to his cock via the zip on his trousers.

Adam picked her up without effort. He didn't put her over his shoulder he held her in his arms. I opened the door, checked the corridor was empty, opened the emergency door for Adam, and followed him through shutting the door behind us. Within two minutes we were in the car, Sophia in the trunk, and driving away making sure we kept below the speed limit. Step one was complete. Step two was to collect Anna Marcus and take them home to have some entertainment with them in our playroom before step three which was transporting them to their final destination.

*****

I had timed our return for a time when I knew it would be Patrick as the concierge on duty and also when it would be quiet to reduce the possibility of anyone seeing us. I intended going in through the rear entrance and then taking the service elevator to my penthouse. I'd telephoned Patrick when we were almost home and arranged he leave the service door open. He never questioned my request because he knew he would be amply rewarded.

By the time it came to removing mother and daughter from the car the sedative they'd been given to keep them quiet on the journey was wearing off. Adam and myself, taking one each, carried them up to the penthouse. Once there they were taken into the playroom, chained together, and their gags removed. It didn't matter if they shouted, or how loud, no one would hear them.

The following morning it was time to begin. I could tell Adam was excited to be able to help me instead of being the subject of my desires. They stared at me as I entered the room, walked to my throne, and sat with Adam kneeling beside me. I had decided not to wear leather or latex, typical mistress wear, and instead was wearing jeans with a white blouse. Obviously, I couldn't not wear stilettos. Adam, of course, was naked as usual. I ignored them as I looked down at him and ran my fingers through his hair, once again blond having washed all the dye out. It was silly but it was such a simple pleasure, signifying in a way he was mine, and I sometimes did it when we went out somewhere. Eventually I gave them my attention.

"Why are you doing this?" whined Sophia. "What have we done to you?"

"Good question," I replied. "Do you recognise me?"

"No," she replied, with a puzzled look on her face. She looked at her daughter with an inquiring look and Anna shook her head. "Should we?"

"That's good news. I would have been very annoyed if you did. You put a contract out on me not long ago. Ring any bells?"

"You're the one who killed Frank," exclaimed Sophia, with a look of realisation. "After years of secretly trying to find out who you were we discovered the alias you use and paid someone to wait for a suitable opportunity and then take you out."

"As you can see, and as you already know, that didn't work. Did it?" A rhetorical question which nevertheless I enjoyed asking with a smile. "Tell me, did I kill an innocent man? I don't think so. As far as I'm aware, and I'm pretty sure I'm correct, everyone I've killed has deserved it."

Sophia had a puzzled expression. "We don't know what went wrong. We picked a first rate, highly recommended, guy who was supposed to be the best."

"Obviously he wasn't the best," I replied. "You thought he was. He thought he was. But he wasn't. Enough of this idle chitchat. Adam, you get Sophia ready and I'll deal with Anna."

Within a couple of minutes they were both hanging from hooks in the ceiling, their arms stretched above them, their feet off the floor, with their naked bodies fully on display and available for whatever torment I wished. I fastened clamps to their nipples, slowly turning the screws, building up the pain until they both had tears running down their cheeks. A chain ran between their breasts, and another chain connecting the two of them. Not a problem for them if they hung motionless but if they began to pull against each other it would be very painful. Clothes pins in the skin under their arms, the inside of their thighs, and clipped onto the lips of their cunts.

I picked up a flogger and showed it to them. "You'll notice it doesn't have the usual leather fronds. They have been replaced with nylon rope twenty four inches long. I know you won't have been flogged but I'm sure you've seen people flogged and probably, in the case of Sophia, handed out the flogging. I won't lie to you this is going to hurt." Without pausing for breath I lashed Sophia, as she was the nearest one to me, and felt the satisfaction of the sound of the nylon tails as they bit into her, coupled with her screams, and stripes glowed across the backs of her legs.

"Have you felt the caress of a whip before." Naturally, I knew the answer already.

Sophia swallowed as she considered her reply. "No."

"No...Mistress." My voice was low and threatening. Adam had never heard me sound so menacing.

"Yes...Mistress."

"Both of you together."

"Yes, Mistress!" exclaimed mother and daughter in unison.

Adam was standing by a panel on the wall. A series of button and a lever. "Press the first button, Adam, and start the wheel."

That's when they realised they were hanging from a wheel which began slowly rotating above them. As each of them went past me I slashed the backs of their legs working down from the back of their knees to their ankles, from the knees up to their tanned cheeks, and then across their backs taking my time in changing the colour of their skin to a bright red with agonising stripes and admiring my skill as I dispassionately turned their skin into livid examples of my control. They writhed in agony in a desperate attempt to escape even though their brains must have been telling them it was a failure before they began.

"Next stage, Adam."

The floor below the began to rise. It was actually a flat circular platform the same diameter as the wheel. Their feet were only a few inches above the plate and it didn't take long for them to find out it's purpose and they yelled. The shock they received when it reached their toes was similar to that when using a cattle prod. Their bodies reacted to the shock, they bent their knees to lift their feet off the platform as it continued to rise and the chain connecting their nipples tightened as their bodies shook.

Adam stopped the platform rising a few inches below the knees. Both of them were looking down wondering what was going to happen, and both with terrified shitless even though they didn't know what to expect next. Begging me to let them go. I don't think they ever thought I would actually do it.

A nod to Adam and he brought the platform up until their toes were touching it and the electric shocks ran through their bodies. They danced on it but soon realised the best thing was to try and keep their toes lifted off the platform. The yelling turned to screams but no one would hear as I'd had the room soundproofed when I moved in. They bent at the knees and raised their legs horizontal to keep above the platform but they couldn't do it for long eventually their toes were dragging on the surface.

"That's enough, Adam. I think they've got the idea of what's in store for them."

"Did you enjoy that?" Neither responded but it was a rhetorical question anyway. I motioned to Adam and the platform descended, faster than it had gone up, and in a few seconds they were back to their original hanging position.

"I'll leave you there for a short time to recover and then we'll move on to the next stage of your treatment."

They looked at each other and Sophia went to speak but I cut her off before she could say anything.

"If you speak now we'll continue with treatment right away. You aren't allowed to speak unless I give you permission. If you understand nod your head."

As I anticipated I received two, albeit reluctant, nods together with two baleful glances in my direction. That didn't matter. By the time I'd finished they would both be whimpering at my feet.

After Adam and I had had a coffee, and a piece of the delicious chocolate cake he'd baked, we returned to the playroom. I had decided to change into typical 'mistress wear' to further strengthen my unyieldingly sadistic persona. Knee length deep red leather boots with four inch chrome spiked heels. A latex catsuit in black with a pattern of red flames around it. It covered me from my neck down to my boots with sleeves down to my hands revealing only my fingers and blood red nails. So tight that if Adam hadn't been there to help me I would never have got into it. When I'd admired myself in the bedroom mirror I was salivating at the prospect of what was to come.

When we returned Adam immediately wheeled out the fucking machine. "I won't bother asking if you both enjoy being fucked but probably not by an imitation one. Time to give you that pleasure."

"Release Sophia, Adam, and get her into position."

He released her from the wheel and led her across to the fucking bench. She didn't resist as he bent her over, fastened her arms down each side and the same with her ankles after pulling them apart. He wheeled the machine into position, adjusted the height and angle of penetration, and put the end of the lubricated cock at her entrance ready to begin.

"Lubricate her and the machine, Adam. I don't want it to be too painful for her just enough for me to enjoy."

Adam dripped the lotion into the cleft of her cheeks and, as it ran down, worked it into both her holes. She didn't realise, probably because of the pain she was still feeling from my flogging that it was going into not just her cunt. He pushed the machine into place, the tip of the retracted dildo resting against her labia.

"Ready or not, here it comes," I said, at the same time spanking her ass. "Different to the feel of a real cock but I'm sure a bitch like you will still enjoy it."

I ran it at half speed until I could tell she was enjoying it at which time I gradually worked it up to full speed. She seemed to be enjoying it at first, maybe the novelty of being pounded harder than she'd ever been before, but after being penetrated with a full thrust every second her enjoyment waned and it hadn't been running for sixty seconds before she began begging me to stop. I knelt down, our eyes and lips almost touching. "You don't really expect me to stop. Not when you're enjoying yourself so much. In fact, I'll just add the final touch." I flicked the switch and the cock began to rotate. I kept it at the minimum and turned the penetration down to thirty per minute. I didn't want to ruin her for life.

Sophia's body jumped with the new sensation and she shrieked as the dildo continued pounding away even though I'd reduced the speed. It was the first time I'd used it and maybe I needed practice to get the balance right so I only let it run for a couple of minutes more before stopping. I nodded to Adam to stop the machine and remove it from her cunt. If she hadn't been strapped to the bench she would have been on the floor unable to move. I sat down, didn't speak, just looked at her until she started to focus again on her surroundings.

"Time for some mother and daughter bonding time. Adam, lube up Anna." He lubed up Anna's ass and cunt although we would only be using one of them. I picked up an eight inch dildo which was about inch and a half thick and showed it to Anna. How do you feel about this in your cunt?"

"I've had bigger," she retorted, defiantly. "Much bigger. That doesn't bother me."

"How about up the ass?"

"I never take it up the ass. With the size of cocks I like I'm too tight." She suddenly realised she didn't have a choice and I was going to do it anyway, her face went pale, and her words faltered. "Please don't."

I'm sure she didn't actually expect me to relent and when I pushed the head of the dildo past her sphincter she knew it. I drove the dildo mercilessly all the way into her ass and then started pumping it in and out. "Don't let anyone say I'm heartless. I could have used the machine immediately. I could have denied you lube. But I'm a caring person." I chuckled at my joke but I didn't expect her to laugh with me.

Adam and myself strapped Anna down onto another fucking bench and manoeuvred her into position back to back, or ass to ass, with her mother and about three feet between their respective asses. We adjusted the benches so they were the correct height and the correct angle. Without being told Adam attached the second dildo at the opposite end of the machine to the one which had been fucking Sophia. There were various fucking machines available but I decided to go for the one with the highest specification never imagining I would ever use the twin dildo feature. But here we were doing exactly that. Adam moved the machine backwards towards Sophia until the head was against Anna's entrance.

I switched on the machine and we watched as both dildos slid slowly and relentlessly forward until they were both buried up to the hilt. All Sophia, the fight having been driven out of her, could manage was a whimper but Anna screamed. A mixture of screaming, crying and begging me to stop none of which made any difference to my resolve. I gradually increased the speed and the dildos continued unrelentlngly with their task. After a few minutes I switched the machine off but left the dildos fully penetrating their asses.

"I'll leave you here for a while and when I come back I've got a few more torments for you to enjoy," I said, with a mixture of sarcasm and laughter."

Although they were suffering, as I had intended all along, they would recover and no permanent damage would have been done. I didn't want them damaged for life. That wouldn't have fitted in with my plans.

..........

It was time to make the call. To a number I'd been given by a satisfied client and which I never thought I'd ever use. But I had decided before hunting them down on the fate of both mother and daughter. They both knew the business Frank Marcus had been in and Sophia Marcus had, to everyone's surprise, turned out to be as tough and merciless as her husband if not as psychotic.

Mother and daughter knew, even if they had decided to turn a blind eye, he had personally murdered or given the order in respect of many people who had got in his way. The organisation he'd founded was still carrying on as if he was still there but with his wife running it and both mother and daughter enjoying the profits. Although Anna didn't get too involved in the business it was a case of like mother, like daughter.

They should have accepted, although they grieved his passing, it wasn't personal when I put a bullet in his brain. It was just business. I'm sure he would have accepted it in that way.

Marcus's lieutenant for many years had tried to take over after he had died but, after Sophia had walked in on a meeting he had secretly arranged and without saying a word shot him, any opposition to her taking over disappeared. No one else wanted to challenge her right to step into her husband's shoes. I'm sure when she shot the guy she hadn't seen her actions then as being personal just necessary business.

I opened the safe, took out the book in which I kept the information about work, and looked up the number. I didn't keep any important, or incriminating, information on a computer. The book was in a box with a digital lock and if the correct code wasn't entered the book would be automatically destroyed by acid. I have a very good memory, superior to most people I've met, but it's not photographic.

I made the call. "Hello. How may I help you?" It was a woman whose voice was polite and friendly.

"I have two packages I would like collecting for the next auction." I'd been forewarned, should I ever use the service, there was a specific protocol to be followed.

"Would you give me a reference number, please."

The person who had given me the number had also given me the reference and warned me if I didn't use it when asked the call would be terminated immediately and my number blocked. I gave the number.

"If you would hold the line for a moment." The line went silent but I knew what she was doing. She was checking the reference number against the information she had on file. Thankfully I was spared listening to the soulless music one had to usually listen to when put on hold. It wasn't long before she came back. "I see you have priority status. Would you like to avail yourself of this service?"

"Yes, please." I didn't know what priority status was, or if there was an extra cost involved, but if it was quicker which it presumably was I'd take it.

"I will attend to the arrangements and will get back to you within the hour to get full details. You have an appropriate email address and banking details for the proceeds of the auction?"

"Yes. One more thing. I would like to travel with the packages."

"Thank you." She disconnected and that was it. Soon Sophia and Anna Marcus would be on their way to their new lives. Whether or not they would remain together would depend on the outcome of them being bought at auction together or separately. It wasn't the most pleasant decision I'd ever made but it would give me more satisfaction than merely putting a bullet in their brain. It would leave them both regretting their decision for the rest of their lives. They should have accepted what I do is business not personal. One killer had died and two women will have disappeared, presumably killed. The last one leaving no clues. After their disappearance no one else would be bothered about me.

It was actually less than thirty minutes before I got the call back.

"We can collect tomorrow. Would you give me the basic details of the items for auction, please."

"One package is five decades and in good condition. The second package is two decades and excellent condition."

"Transport will be by private jet. The pickup location will be within one hundred miles of you and I will send the details of that location four hours prior to collection. Is that acceptable?"

"Yes. That shouldn't be a problem."

"My employer has agreed to your request and, should you so wish, would like to offer you accommodation to stay on for a few days after the auction. You need not decide on that until after you arrive."

"Thank you. I look forward to receiving the location details."

I could have killed them. I could have left their bodies somewhere as a warning. But that would have been an easy way out for them and I didn't want to give them an easy way out. I wanted them to have a future.