Held Accountable: AEquitas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two more weeks passed, and Dave DeLuca had not been seen or heard from. "Tasha doesn't know anything, hasn't heard anything and is really terrified," Donna told Pete.

A few days later, Donna was puzzled when she received a certified letter at work from the legal firm that worked for the parent company. Confused, Donna opened and read the first letter addressed privately to her in the packet. There was another sealed envelope in the mailer, with separate instructions printed on it.

Donna read the letter addressed to her and then walked over to Tasha and said, "You and Brittany need to be over at my house tomorrow night. That's what this says" and showed Tasha the letter from Miranda Reston, a company lawyer, and signed by several others in the company legal firm. The letter instructed Tasha and Brittany to appear at Pete's and Donnas' home tomorrow night, without fail.

The following night, Pete, Donna, Tasha and Brittany all sat around the living room at Pete's and Donnas', staring at the envelope lying on the coffee table. After looking at the letter for what seemed to be an eternity, Donna finally picked up the sealed envelope and opened it. She read the contents aloud. After mumbling two sentences about who the legal firm was, she started the next paragraph for all to hear.

"Effective immediately, Dave DeLuca will not be returning to the company or to his family. Tasha DeLuca will remain at the Marketing and Promotion firm to service customers but will no longer own or run the firm. Brittany DeLuca is no longer employed at the corporate offices and is hereby transferred to work at the Marketing and Promotion firm, in whatever capacity deemed appropriate by the new Manager/ Owner. If either Tasha DeLuca or Brittany DeLuca leave the Marketing and Promotion company or if they are fired, they will both immediately be held responsible and forced to repay $2.5 million dollars to the parent company or suffer the consequences. Tasha DeLuca is hereby stripped of all buildings and property holdings in her name. All DeLuca property reverts to the parent company."

Donna suddenly turned red, her face flushed and hot, as she stared at the letter. She swallowed hard and continued reading aloud.

"Donna Robbins is hereby named as new Co-Owner and Director of the former DeLuca Marketing and Promotion firm, hereafter known as Robbins Marketing and Promotion. The senior executives enjoyed her services and professionalism at company meetings in Las Vegas and elsewhere and we look forward to her hosting future corporate events for us. We also look forward to her as a partner and are supremely confident in her ability to own and run the business."

Stunned, Donna tossed the letter back onto the table. There was a long silence in the room. Donna looked first at Pete and then turned to Tasha, a smile slowly emerging on her face.

"Wow," she said and sat back down on the sofa, stunned by the news. Minutes of silence followed until Donna looked over at Brittany and smiled.

"Brittany, don't worry, dear, relax. You'll enjoy working at Robbins Marketing and Promotion. Now, you are probably thinking that I'm still angry at you about the big tits comment. But I'm not. You're now one of my employees and we're a family now. So, relax, I'm not going to make you kiss my feet. Well, that would be cruel."

A small smile briefly crossed the young brunette's face.

"But you are going to lick my asshole," Donna went on. "And a lot more."

Tears began welling up in Brittany's large green eyes as she looked back at Donna in horror.

"First, Tasha, take off your underwear, if you are wearing any. And from now on, you won't be wearing any unless I tell you," Donna said, turning to Tasha.

Pete looked over at Tasha and was surprised. Instead of fear or dismay at now being in financial ruin, threatened by the mob and subjected to Donnas' and his command, she appeared to be turned on by the idea of her utter humiliation. He knew that look of hers, a mix of excitement and fear. He could see how much the prospect of complete submission was arousing her. Her eyes were watery and her bottom lip was quivering in fear, but she was panting with excitement.

"Jesus, she's something," he thought to himself.

Tasha stood up and locked her blue eyes on Pete. Reaching under her dress, she peeled down an expensive, black lace g-string and tossed it on top of the coffee table. It came to rest on top of the letter from the legal firm. Pete could see that the flimsy piece of lingerie was soaked through. She had just lost her husband, was destroyed financially, about to be totally humiliated in front of her daughter and she was getting off on it. And Tasha's "come-fuck-me-look" at Pete was not lost on Donna.

"Honey, why don't you see if you can help Tasha lubricate herself, but from the look of that wet thong, she's doing pretty well already," Donna said to Pete, with a smile and a wink.

Brittany turned her head away and Donna grabbed the slim brunette and pulled her to her feet. Donna moved her face just inches away from the terrified 20-year-olds face.

"Do you know what's going on here?" Donna asked, a menacing tone in her voice that Pete had never heard before. "You pissed of some very important people and all I have to do is fire you and they'll come after you and your mother, do you understand?"

Suddenly, tears began streaming down Brittany's face, as she slowly nodded. "You and your mother are going to do anything we say. Anything! Do you know what anything means?" Donna said.

Again, the tearful, young brunette nodded.

"Now strip, so we can see what the new promotion firm has to work with," Donna said.

Pete Robbins smiled. Donna was really loving this new role, and intimidating the sniveling, young woman.

"Mom, help me," the sobbing young woman said, quickly turning to Tasha.

"Shut up, you spoiled little bitch! This is all YOUR fault. You'll do whatever they say," Tasha said coldly.

Trembling, Brittany stood and stripped off her jacket, blouse and skirt. She stood in front of Pete and Donna, in her bra and panties, her arms crossed trying to cover herself.

SMACK. In a split second, Donna slapped the crying girl across the face.

"I said everything off!" Donna growled.

Reluctantly, between giant sobs, Brittany removed her bra and peeled down her cotton panties into a lump on the floor.

"Honey, what do you think?" Donna asked Pete.

"Not much to work with, except that great ass" Pete replied.

Brittany tried to cover herself from Pete's looks and, in an instant, Donna reached out, grabbed one of the young woman's small breast and twisted hard, holding her tight and crushing the soft flesh.

"AAAAHHHH!!" Brittany shrieked.

"Did I say you could cover yourself?" Donna asked, tugging on the young woman's nipple with each word.

With liquid running from her eyes and nose, the wailing Brittany replied, "No," and sobbing, dropped her arms to her side.

Donna released her grasp on the young brunette's tit.

"Better. From now on call me Mistress in private and Mrs. Robbins in the office. Pete is Master or Mister Robbins to you. Understand?" said Donna.

"Yes, Mistress," muttered Brittany.

Donna walked around Brittany, talking as she looked her over.

"No tits, but certainly a great ass and great legs. What are those tits, B cup?" Donna asked.

"Yes, Mistress, a small B cup."

"Well, you didn't get any tits so let's hope you have your mother's talent for fucking," Donna said, with a smile, glancing over at Tasha.

"Take her shopping tomorrow," Donna said to Tasha. "We want a whole new wardrobe for her, at work and home. And you know what I mean. Just like you did to me." Donna reached out and grabbed a handful of Brittany's thick pubic hair.

"And shave this nasty bush so we can all see that little cunt of hers," Donna ordered.

"Yes Mistress," Tasha replied, without even being told to call Donna mistress.

Pete could see that Tasha was truly getting excited by watching her daughter's humiliation. He stepped over to Tasha.

"Now let's see what we have here," he said. He slipped his hand between Tasha's legs and slid two fingers into her cunt. He could feel her push her pelvis toward him, offering her slit to his probing fingers. She was dripping wet.

"God, you still love being humiliated, don't you?" Pete said. He grabbed her long hair and yanking her head back so she could look at him.

"Yes," she said quietly, her large blue eyes pooling with tears.

Pete dragged her into the dining room by her blonde hair and pushed her over next to the large dining table.

"You remember this table, don't you?" Pete asked. "Pull up your dress and spread your legs apart, bitch," he said. "Now, put that hot ass of yours up on the table."

With her dress bunched up at her waist, Tasha slid her ass up on the edge of the table. Pete grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs backwards toward her head, her back now flat on the table. Her moist cunt gaped open and was positioned right on the edge of the table. Holding her by the ankles, Pete slammed his hard cock into her as Donna moved Brittany next to the table to watch.

"Watch this, Brittany, don't turn away. You're going to learn some essential job skills that you'll be needing at Robbins Marketing and Promotion," Donna said.

"Let's see if you're as good a fuck as I remember," Pete said to Tasha.

"Aaaaaaaahhh," Tasha moaned as Pete drove into her a second time. Then a third, and then a forth.

Pete violently slammed his cock into the leggy blonde over and over causing the dining table to jump and skid across the floor. By the time he was ready to cum, the table had been shoved five feet across the floor and was wedged against the dining room wall. Although it had been five years since he had fucked her, Tasha's hot cunt lips devoured his rigid cock and seemed to pull him into her, just like so many times before. No matter what she had done to Donna and to him, Pete had to admit the woman was an incredible fuck.

"Oh, Bobby is really gonna enjoy this hot cunt tomorrow night" Pete thought to himself. With the thought of Tasha being airtight in a wild gangbang in his mind, he erupted deep inside her, emptying what felt like a quart of cum into her.

Pete was still holding her ankles near her head and started to pull out when he heard his wife say, "Hold the slut right there, honey."

Pete held Tasha's legs wide open as Donna slipped off one shoe and lifted her long leg up onto the table.

"Keep her open for me, baby," she said and slipped her bare foot into the opening of Tasha's dripping cunt. First her toes disappeared, then the ball of her foot. Donna looked over to Pete and with a wink, shoved her foot forward until half of her foot up to the arch was buried inside the moaning blonde.

"AAAAHHHHH!" Tasha moaned, trying to twist free as her body jumped with both pain and a sexual arousal.

"Oooooooooo," she exhaled and then grew limp in Pete's grip. He knew exactly what Tasha was wanting and waiting for. She wanted Donna to drive her foot deeper into her dripping opening. She probably wanted the entire foot crammed inside her, he thought. Donna looked at Pete and she recognized it too.

"Jesus, she really is one crazy, wild fuck when you get into her," Donna said. "She definitely has a future in our company."

Donna laughed and pulled her foot out, leaving Tasha's smooth slit gaping apart, as a rivulet of Pete's cum seeped out and onto the table. She put her foot down, leaned against the table and looked at Brittany who stood next to her, naked and trembling.

"Now you can lick my foot now, Brittany," Donna said to the young brunette standing at her side.

"What, Mistress?" Brittany asked, confused.

"Lick my foot, for starters" Donna said calmly, with a slight smile.

"Yes Mistress," Brittany said and slowly went down on her knees. The naked young woman began to timidly lap and lick at the tall blonde's foot, still dripping with the blend of her mother's juices and Pete's sticky cum. For five minutes Brittany licked every inch of Donna foot, licking and sucking in between her toes until every drop of sexual juice had been devoured.

"Good, but you're not done yet," Donna said, shifting her weight and spreading her legs wide apart as she braced her backside against the table. "Have you ever licked a woman's cunt before?"

"No, Mistress," whined Brittany

"Well, I think now is a good time for her to start, don't you dear?" she said, smiling at Pete.

"That's a great idea," Pete said smiling back to his wife.

"Wait." Donna said, a new idea occurring to her. She shifted attention to Tasha. "What do you think, hot fuck?" Donna said to Tasha. Tasha was still lying back on the dining table, her legs splayed apart with cum dripping out of her.

"Yes, Mistress, it's a good time for her to start," Tasha said quietly.

"Start what, hot fuck?" Donna said, continuing to push Tasha.

"For her to learn to eat pussy," Tasha meekly replied.

"I couldn't agree with you more. So, we'll let her start with you," Donna said.

"Nooooo," Tasha objected, but before she could move off of the table Donna reached out and pulled the young brunette around to the side of the table and pushed her head in between her mother's open legs.

"Now eat her, bitch, and don't stop until you make her come," Donna snapped.

Pete worked his way around behind Brittany and enflamed by the sight of the daughter eating his come out of his old love, his cock was rock hard again.

"Wow," Donna said smiling to Pete. "Aren't you the eager beaver tonight?"

Pete stepped quietly behind Brittany and slid one hand down, spreading her magnificent ass cheeks apart. As the young woman continued lapping at her mother's swollen slit, Pete pushed her legs slightly apart and slowly drove is cock into her tight cunt.

"Nooooaaa," Brittany moaned and Pete pushed again.

"Jesus, this is the tightest little cunt I've ever seen," Pete said.

"Mmmmuuuuaaaa," the young brunette moaned, continuing to lap furiously at her mother's swollen clit.

"She's pretty good at the pussy eating, but that group tomorrow night is gonna rip her tight little cunt apart. When she's done here, I think we'd better take them both downstairs and try to get her ready," Donna whispered into Pete's ear.

At that moment, Tasha exploded, squirting liquid all over her daughter's face.

"Ahhhh, what...??" Brittany squealed, pulling back.

"It's okay, honey, you mom's a world class squirter. And so is this one," Pete said, nodding toward Donna. "So, you better get used to it."

With that, Pete pulled his cock out of Brittany and moved the young brunette out from between her mother's legs and pushed her down between Donnas' legs, his erect cock bouncing in the air. Donna was still braced against the table, legs spread, waiting patiently for Brittany to get to work on her hot cunt.

"That's right, so make me cum. Open my cunt with the rings and get to work. I won't be as easy as your mother. See that big clit right there? Get to work on that," Donna ordered.

But she was as easy as Tasha. Within minutes, Donna had covered Brittany with a spray of sweet nectar from her cunt.

"Wow, she really is pretty good at that," Donna said, quietly trying to catch her breath. She leaned into Pete with a smile and whispered "If the daughter is as tight a little bitch as you say, tomorrow night could be ugly. Let's go loosen her up."

Tasha and Brittany were both taken downstairs to the newly renovated playroom.

Pete stripped Tasha's dress off her and pulled her over to the massive wooden X mounted on the wall. With her wrists chained to the top and ankles to the bottom of the X frame, Tasha was spread wide against the wall. A thick leather strap at the center of the X was fastened around her waist. Strapped tight to the wooden cross, she had no chance to move. Pete moved an electric wand vibrator mounted on a stand into position between her spread legs. The ball of the vibrator was pressed directly against her swollen clit.

"Donna really enjoyed this, and I know you will too," he said with a smile, slipping a ball gag into Tasha's mouth and fastening it behind her head.

Before placing a full black leather hood over her head, Dave leaned into Tasha and spoke softly. Looking directly into her wide, blue eyes, he said, "On the floor beneath your right foot is a button. It turns on the vibrator that's between your legs and is touching your clit. All you have to do to turn the vibrator on is to step on the button with your foot. It will stay on for 10 seconds and then shuts off. If you want more, you have to step on the button again, and the vibrator starts again."

Her moist blue eyes stared back at him.

Pete continued "I know what an incredibly hot slut you are and how much you love to come, so you'll really enjoy this. When we've decided that you've come as much as you can, then we'll take you down and you can go home for the night."

He slipped the thick, black leather hood over the blonde's head and pulled the large zipper on the side of the hood closed, cutting off her sight and sound.

Donna pulled the naked Brittany to a spot just next to her mother. Since Donna had personally tested every piece of equipment in the basement, she knew exactly what she was doing as she pushed a stainless-steel butt plug into Brittany's tight, clenched asshole. A small wire attached to the base of the plug now ran out from her tight, rounded ass, down along the floor and connected to a small black box.

Donna then placed a ball gag in Brittany's mouth and fastened it firmly behind her head. Guiding the young woman over, Donna moved her back and sat her down into the seat of a large wooden chair.

"Mmmmaaahhhh!!" Brittany squealed into her gag, as her ass came to rest on the seat.

In the seat of chair, a slim 6-inch dildo protruded up from the bottom and drove into Brittany's tight cunt as she sat down. Once in the chair, Donna strapped her arms, legs, and torso tightly to the chair.

"Impressive," Pete said, smiling at Donna.

"You forget," she said with a grin, "I've been in this damn thing, and I know what it can do."

Finished with Tasha, Pete moved over and placed a metal clip with sharp teeth onto the nipple of Brittany's small, right breast.

"Muuuuu" the gagged young woman groaned, as the clip bit into her tender flesh.

The nipple clip with a wire attached was connected back the same box as the other wire from the butt plug. Wires from the box also ran to the button under her mother's foot.

"Now listen closely, Brittany. We all know what a hot slut you mother is, right?" Donna said. The young brunette nodded, wide-eyed and terrified.

Donna continued, "Mom's going to pleasure herself with a vibrator."

"As she pushes the button to turn the vibrator on, it'll send a very small electrical charge to your chair. So, you'll get a nice little tingle every time your mother pleases herself," Donna added. "Isn't that nice?"

What they didn't tell Brittany was that the electrical charge also activated a pump that inflated the slim dildo buried deep in Brittany's cunt from the seat of the chair. Depending on how often the button was pushed, the dildo could inflate up to 14 inches in length and grow to 4 inches in width. When it reached its maximum, the massive dildo would deflate and start all over, as the button continued to be pushed.

Pete and Donna stepped back and waited. All was very still in the basement for a few minutes, as Pete and Donna closely watched the two women. Soon, Tasha tapped the button with her foot.

"MMMUUUHHHH!!!" the gagged Brittany wailed, her eyes growing wide as a tingle of electricity shot across her body from her asshole to her breast. She tried to squirm, but the restraints of the chair held her tight. Moments passed and Tasha hit the button again, activating her vibrator. She strained to press her clit harder against the vibrating wand but was held tight to the cross. Needing more satisfaction, Tasha repeated pushing the button four more times. Pete and Donna looked on as the blonde struggled to get all the stimulation she could.