Held Accountable: AEquitas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But for Brittany, the agony had just started. Pete and Donna saw the exact moment occur when Brittany realized what was happening inside her. Her eyes grew wide as saucers as the dildo in her cunt began to inflate.

"MMMUUUUUU, MUUUUU!!" the young brunette groaned and looked over at her mother, as if trying to tell her to stop what she was doing. Hooded and cut off from sight and sound, her mother was going wild now with the vibrator button. Soon Brittany was covered in sweat and she struggled against the expanding intruder in her cunt and the electric twinges.

"This is great. Tasha has no idea what she's doing to her daughter. God you're incredible," Donna said to Pete and kissed him. With Tasha and Brittany writhing in the background, Pete guided Donna to the sex swing suspended from the ceiling. He placed her up in the swing, spread her legs up and out and stepped between them. Swinging her gradually at first, he positioned himself in front of her spread opening and pushed. His cock slid easily into his wife's dripping cunt. Her massive tits bounced as she bumped against him. Pete swung her back again, and again she slammed into his cock, sliding in and out with each forceful swing.

"Brittany," Pete called over his shoulder, "This is what your little cunt will look like when it's big and hot and men love to fuck it. So, take a good look."

"Ohhhh, God. I love this! God, this is so hot! Oh, do it, fuck me hard," Donna said and they began a wild frenzy in the swing as Tasha was pounding on the vibrator button, bringing on one orgasm after another. Her daughter, however, was in horrible pain, writhing and squirming in the chair, trying to lift herself off of the massive inflated dildo that was stretching her young cunt to its very limits. Jerking and sweating , Brittany began to shake and spasm as a massive orgasm took her body.

Pete and Donna looked over and simultaneously said "Her first." Soon there a large pool of liquid had formed on the floor between Tasha's legs. Her orgasms were almost continuous now as she was holding down the button on the floor without pause.

"Mmmmuuuuuhhhh," said Tasha, as muffled sounds emerged from under her leather hood, followed by another and then another as she responded to the vibrator stimulating her clit.

Pete couldn't hold back anymore. "Aaaaaahhhh!" Pete screamed as he spewed cum into his beautiful wife, her long legs spread wide apart in the swing.

Brittany, tightly strapped in the nearby chair, continued her agony of being stretched apart as the massive dildo grew and shrank, depending on her mother's desire.

Holding each other and watching the scene continue, Pete and Donna whispered about the young woman's first orgasm.

"That may have been her first, but if I know Bobby and the boys, it won't be her last," Pete said.

"Oh, about that," Donna said climbing out of the swing, Pete's hot juice now dripping down her legs. "Tomorrow night, I want to be one of the girls. Would you mind? You know how much I love cock and I don't want the boys to be disappointed by these two," she said grinning.

"You sure?" Pete asked.

"Absolutely," she said and kissed him. "I want to be treated just like these two."

"This just gets better and better," Pete said, a large grin appearing on his face.

After three hours of constant orgasms for Tasha and constant agony for Brittany, they were both unstrapped from their devices and their limp bodies pulled onto their feet. Pete slipped his hand between Brittany's trembling and weakened legs.

"Aahhhhh!" she yelped, wincing from his touch.

He easily slipped three fingers into her freshly stretched cunt.

"Now that's much better," he announced. "You'll thank us tomorrow night. Both of you be here tomorrow night. We've finished some renovations down here and we'll be having a party. Robbins Marketing and Promotion is providing the entertainment. That means you."

Tasha and Brittany looked at each other, dread spreading across their weary faces.

"You both are required to be here, or be fired," Donna added. "And remember, Tasha, you are to take her shopping. I want a whole new wardrobe for tomorrow night. And shave her cunt. Just like you did mine. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," Tasha said meekly.

"Good, and I want you especially hot tomorrow night, understand?" Donna asked. Tasha nodded and Donna leaned over and kissed Tasha on the mouth. Donnas' full lips totally engulfed the other blonde's mouth, as she roughly pulled Tasha's naked body to her. "You and I are going to have a lot of fun in the new company," Donna said with a wicked smile.

The two exhausted DeLuca women staggered up the basement stairs and out the house to prepare for tomorrow night.

End of Part 2