Held Accountable: AEquitas Pt. 02

Story Info
A husband's old affair tries to destroy him and his wife.
8k words
4.32
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Held Accountable: AEquitas

By JustJake051

Held Accountable:Aequitas is a character crossover story with Held Accountable.

Part Two

Chapter Three

Two weeks later, Pete Robbins arrived home late from work one evening, and as he drove up to his house, he noticed a car parked in his driveway. He parked his car on the street in front of the house and walked up the drive, uneasy about the strange car. The expensive, black luxury car was in the drive, but he couldn't tell if anyone was in the car or not. The dark tinted windows made seeing into the car impossible. He walked past the car and headed toward his front door. As he reached for the front door, he heard a noise behind him. The driver's side window was now open about two inches at the top. Someone was definitely in the car.

He opened his front door and was surprised to see Dave DeLuca sitting in his living room.

"Hey, Sport," Dave said. "Great, I was hoping to catch you when you got home. So, how are things going with that hot wife of yours? I told you she was going to be pretty wild and she proved me right. Say, listen, there's something I want you to understand. Tasha told me the other day that she'd really like to try a threesome with you and Donna, now that Donna is all sexed up. Here's what I say - No fuckin' way! You will not be fucking my wife anymore, no matter how much she asks you. She is going to try, but no way that is going to happen. Got that, Sport?"

Pete just stared as Dave DeLuca sneered at him.

"Oh, and here, this is for you. Hope you enjoy it," Dave said, tossing him a small video memory card. "Enjoy that, we've got lots of other ones of her."

Dave flashed a menacing grin and walked out the front door. Pete heard the car engine start and looked out to see the black sedan pulling into the street and driving off.

Confused, Pete began to walk through the house looking for Donna. When he reached the dining room, he stopped dead in his tracks. There on the dining room table was Donna, naked and wrapped tightly from head to toe in clear plastic cellophane. Her mummy wrapped body lay motionless in the middle of the table. He saw that her face was tightly wrapped with only a tiny slit over her nose. He quickly cut through a top layer and began to unwrap her head. As he peeled the final layer of plastic off his wife's face, he yelled, "What the hell...?"

Donnas' face was completely covered in a thick coat of semen. Her eyes were closed but pooled over in a deep layer of sticky cum, and a black leather strap covered her mouth. Pete reached behind her head and unfastened the strap, only to realize that it was connected to something inside Donnas' mouth. He slowly pulled on the leather strap and a 6-inch rubber dildo gag that had been stuffed down into his wife's throat, slid out.

After two huge gasps of air, she tried to open her eyes, and only after Pete scooped handfuls of milky goo out of Donnas' eye sockets, was she able to finally see him.

"Wow, that was scary," she said, looking at Pete. She let her head fall back on the table, exhausted, a slight smile across her face.

Pete started to unwrap his wife, beginning at her feet where the cellophane mummification was the thinnest. He took all the plastic wrapping off her feet, legs and up to her waist. Her legs fell apart and Pete could see that something was stuck in between her legs when she was wrapped.

"Jesus!!" Pete exclaimed, as Donna opened her legs a little wider. The flat end of a large black rubber object was sticking out of her stretched cunt lips. He grabbed the end of the black cylinder and began to pull.

"Holy fuck," he muttered under his breath. A massive, black rubber dildo started to slide out of his wife as he pulled on it, revealing a huge rubber cock that had been crammed inside her and sealed up. The thing was gigantic, wider than his arm and the almost 20 inches in length.

"Ahhhhhhh," she moaned as the huge phallus was eased out.

Only then did he notice that her legs, ass and cunt were covered with bright red welts. He peeled layers of cellophane off from around her torso and shoulders, worried that the whip marks would continue all over her body. When he finished peeling away all the cellophane from around her body, he found that her body above the waist had been spared, except for her huge breasts, which were covered in angry red welts.

"Who was it? Dave?" Pete questioned frantically, as he sat her upright on the edge of the table.

"Dave, Tasha and a woman -she's a very important client for the company. And I'm fine Honey, honestly, I am. It was actually kinda hot. Weird, but hot," she said with a deep sigh.

Pete Robbins took his exhausted wife upstairs and put her in bed. She fell asleep within seconds. Pete wandered back downstairs trying to make some sense out of what had just happened and why his wife's body was covered with welts and whip marks.

"Ahh" he thought to himself, remembering the tiny video memory chip Dave DeLuca had tossed him. Within minutes of putting the chip in the card slot in his computer he was looking at a video recorded on a camcorder in his own dining room.

The screen lit up and it was obvious to Pete that the camera was sitting on the sideboard next to the table. The face of Dave DeLuca filled the screen as he bent down to talk into the camera.

"Hey, Sport, I told you she was going to be special - she's hot, there's no doubt about it. Oh, I'm going to be camera man on this one. My gift to you. Usually when your wife does one of these, we have a real camera crew on hand, but today it's just me. You know, I've fucked her maybe 15 times and each time she just gets wilder and wilder. We're lucky men, eh, Sport?"

Dave's face disappeared off camera as the camera was now picked up and being operated by Dave.

Pete peered at the computer screen as the camera now focused in on Donna standing in the dining room. She was naked and next to the table. Beside her was Tasha, fully clothed and kissing Donna on the mouth. The two women are locked in a tight embrace. Another woman walked into the room and moved next to the kissing women.

Pete could see that she appeared to be an older woman, very thin with black hair pulled tightly up on her head in a bun. Her face was hard and flinty with a sharp nose and dark eyes. She was dressed in a grey business suit. A very expensive grey business suit, Pete thought to himself. The camera zoomed in on her as she reached for the clenched pair and pulled Donna and Tasha, spinning Donna to face her. She then leaned forward and started kissing Donnas huge tits and sucking on her hardened nipples.

Pete saw that her kissing only lasted for a few moments and then the black-haired woman began biting Donnas' massive breasts. Her teeth latched onto one of Donnas' nipple and Pete could clearly see that the woman had sunk her teeth into it. Donna gasped and tried to turn away, but the woman was locked tight onto her tit.

"Ahhhh" he heard his wife cry out and the woman released her.

"She's not much of a pain slut," the woman said to the camera, obviously talking to Dave. "We'll have to change that. Get her up on the table."

Tasha moved quickly, dragging the naked Donna up onto the dining table, and positioning her on her hands and knees, with her ass toward the camera. From behind the camera, Pete could see Dave handing the woman something. It looked like a stick or a rod, or something like that, Pete thought.

A quick swing through the air and woman made it clear that it was a short whip. The black-haired woman unzipped her skirt and took it off and peeled her panties off, revealing a thick dark bush between her legs. Stepping toward the table, the black-haired woman began whipping Donnas' upturned ass and the back of her legs, in slow methodical strokes. Donna squirmed and cried out, but Pete noticed that she made no effort to get away. Pete could clearly see on the video that the dark-haired woman was now pleasuring herself, feverishly rubbing her cunt with her free hand as she whipped Donna.

"Go ahead, whip her, she loves it," Tasha said, encouraging the woman.

With those words from Tasha, the black-haired woman doubled her efforts and began madly flailing at Donnas' reddened ass, all the while wildly rubbing her own cunt.

"AHHHHHHHHH," the woman screamed as she climaxed, creating a pause in the whipping.

"Get her slut ass up," she demanded, and Tasha responded, pulling Donna off of the table and onto her feet.

"Let's do her," the woman ordered, and Tasha handed her a roll of clear cellophane, which the two proceeded to wrap all around the upper half of Donnas' body, pinning her arms tightly to her side. From her neck to her waist, Donna was tightly wrapped in the plastic, except for her huge breasts, which jutted out fully exposed from the plastic wrappings. With her arms bound tightly to her sides inside the plastic, Donna was forced to stand erect and vulnerable, her massive breasts sticking straight out.

WHACK! WHACK! Pete could hear on the video recording as the woman resumed the whipping, only this time targeting Donnas' giant exposed tits.

"Oooowwwwww!" Donna screamed, as the crop lashed at her tits. Once both of her enormous breasts were covered in angry red streaks, the woman said, "Alright, let's put her down."

Together she and Tasha put Donna back onto the table face up. The dark-haired woman, still with her suit jacket and blouse on but naked from the waist down, crawled up on the table and sat down on Donnas' face. She pressed her hairy bush down onto Donnas' mouth, forcing her to eat her cunt.

"That's it, slut. Make me come," the black-haired woman moaned, grinding her thin hips harder onto Donnas' face.

The woman was soon riding Donnas' face as if mounted on horseback. Tasha stepped to the table and pulled Donnas' legs apart, opening her as wide as she could. With a nylon rope, she tied each ankle to the nearby table leg. With the top of her body encased in cellophane and her legs spread apart, Pete could see on the video that his wife was totally helpless, unable to escape.

The woman sitting on Donnas' face continued to brutally grind her cunt down onto Donnas' face. Pete could see Tasha join the wild scene as she reached between Donnas' tied, spread legs and began shoving her hand in and out of Donnas' cunt.

"Uuummmmm," Donna grunted and the woman pushed down harder on her face. Pete could see on the video that Tasha was now fisting his wife, her hand fully inside Donnas' cunt. Tasha continued to wildly fist Donna and within minutes it looked to Pete as though Tasha's arm was in almost up to her elbow. Though Donna couldn't move, Pete could see that Donna was actually responding to the assault, trying to push her hips upward to meet Tasha's arm driving deep inside her.

"Damn!" Pete said aloud, watching Donna enjoy being ravaged by these two women.

"Ahhhhhhh," the black-haired woman wailed as she came onto Donnas' face. "More!" she shouted and worked her thin hips harder into Donnas' mouth.

"Ohhhh, yes, eat me, you cunt! Eat my hot little pussy!" she screamed and came again.

Breathing hard, the thin, raven-haired woman slid off Donnas' face and stood next to the table, calling to Tasha. "I'll do that. Make her eat you," she instructed Tasha, to which Tasha went around and climbed onto the table with Donna. Quickly Tasha pulled up her dress and straddled Donnas' head and dropped her dripping crotch onto Donnas' face. She instantly started grinding her wet, glistening, cunt downward, working back and forth on the mouth beneath her.

"C'mom, tits, eat my hot cunt. Make me come, slut. You love it! You know how to eat me sooo good!" Tasha said, tossing her blond hair around as she was obviously enjoying Donnas' mouth pleasuring her cunt.

As Tasha was face-riding Donna, Pete could see the thin woman move around to the other end of the table, remove her jacket and take up where Tasha left off, sliding her small fist deep into Donnas' stretched hole. Pete watched for another three or four minutes then the older woman shifted her position and reached up with her other arm. With an ease that surprised Pete, the woman now slipped both hands into Donnas' gaping cunt and started to work them both in and out. Within several minutes Pete could see that the woman had both arms inside his wife, her arms now soaking with Donnas' juices.

"Now come, you whore, come when I want you to," the woman shouted and Donna soon exploded, showering the woman with her juices. Writhing wildly on top of Donnas' face, Tasha climaxed at the same time, spraying Donna with glistening liquid that ran down the sides of her face.

Tasha climbed off the table as the angry woman yelled," Look what you did to me, you whore. I'm covered with your slut-juice. Here, whip her tits again, while I work on her before we wrap her up," she said to Tasha.

From off screen, the dark-haired woman pulled a massive black rubber cock from off of the floor and threw it on the table between Donnas' tied, spread legs. Pete could hear the resounding thud as the massive phallus hit the table. The woman stepped in and positioned the head of the enormous dildo against Donnas' dripping opening. Tasha moved around to the other end of the table and slipped a long penis gag into Donnas' mouth and fastened it behind her head. As soon as Tasha picked up the short crop and began whipping Donnas' exposed breasts, the dark-haired woman began again at Donnas' cunt. She lifted the giant plastic phallus with both hands and pushed.

"Uuuuhhhhhh," Donna grunted, and the massive rubber cock began to disappear inside her. The woman pulled it back out and instantly rammed it in again.

"UUUHHHH," Donna squealed, straining at the ropes, and trying to close her legs. The pleasure had now turned to intolerable pain.

Pete noticed the camera was now being moved around by Dave and ended up by Donnas' head. It was positioned next to her face with the woman cramming the dildo inside his wife clearly visible in the background. Pete could see also that Tasha was now savagely whipping his wife's breasts as the other woman was viciously cramming the rubber cock in and out as fast and as deep as she could. Suddenly an erect cock appeared in the corner of video screen, and Pete knew that Dave had taken his penis out and pointed it toward Donnas' face. A hand began stroking the rigid member and soon the cock erupted with huge jets of semen spurting onto Donnas' face. The streams just kept coming and coming and soon a pool of milky cum covered Donnas' entire face. Pete had never seen so much cum come from one guy. At the same moment, the raven-haired woman was in a mad frenzy, savagely stuffing the huge dildo deeper and deeper into Donnas' spread cunt.

The screen went black.

"Fuck!" exhaled Pete Robbins as he sat back in his chair, staring at the dark screen. "This can't be happening."

Chapter Four

In the following weeks, Donnas' dream job became a nightmare. She had grown tired of Tasha treating her like her personal fuck toy. She said to Pete, "Honey, I love fucking, but I don't want Tasha always telling me who I have to fuck. I love being turned on and hot, just not always for Tasha and especially not Dave."

Pete was still seething inside at the idea of Dave fucking his wife. Odd, he realized. He wasn't angry when a roomful of 20 men might gangbang his wife, just not Dave. "Listen, honey," he told her, "I want you to be my hot fuck, not Tasha's and not Dave's. You answer only to yourself, not them. Screw them, this job is not worth it." Donna nodded softly in agreement. "We'll figure a way out of this."

One evening, several weeks later, Donna came home furious. Pete had never seen his wife so angry. Tasha's daughter, Brittany, had stopped by her mother's office. Brittany came in and instantly started bossing everyone in the office around, Donna told Pete. She turned to Donna and called her a "big titted slut." Donna flew into a rage and was preparing to slap Brittany when Tasha stepped in. Tasha walked over to Donna and kissed her full on the mouth, her tongue sliding into Donnas' mouth.

She then whispered into Donnas' ear, "Apologize to my daughter and I see you get a very special treat. If you don't, I'll see to it that Dave makes Pete's life a living hell. And if you try to quit this job, you won't like how we repossess those big, beautiful tits of yours or how I use all those videos we took of you."

Tasha then stepped back and said to Donna in a loud voice, "Now, get on your knees and kiss my daughter's feet and tell her you're sorry."

With rage pounding through her veins and fear for Pete in her mind, Donna got down on her knees and kissed Brittany's feet. She also knew that if Brittany was in on her mother and father's sexual adventures, she would have been forced to kiss more than Brittany's feet. She would have had to eat the little bitch's cunt and she knew it. She also knew that Pete had to hold it together. Their sex life together was now going so great and she knew he'd do something stupid if he went off in a rage.

When she finished telling Pete the story, he was seething, but he knew he had to be calm.

"So, what was the special treat she gave you?" Pete said, through clenched teeth.

"A new Mercedes two-seater," Donna replied. "It's sitting in the driveway, and I look great in it." A huge grin broke across her beautiful face. Pete had to laugh.

"But I'm not going to forget that little bitch," she muttered under her breath. "Or her mother."

Pete and Donna had pulled together in their bond to get back at Dave, Tasha and their daughter, Brittany. And their sex life was great. The reason it was so great was that Pete, Bobby Robinson and some of the construction guys from Donnas' earlier gangbang were well into completing the construction of a full-blown playroom in their basement.

They had converted the entire basement into a kind of wild, party lounge. A full, well-stocked bar filled one corner. In another corner of the basement, Pete took time for some extras. In that corner, Pete constructed his own mini dungeon - from manacles to dildos and ceiling hooks. A sex swings hung from the ceiling, and bondage devices and furniture filled the basement corner, including a leather covered horse device which spread wide whoever was mounted on it. If Pete could describe it, the guys would build it. They even put a stripper pole in the middle of the room, just for Donna.

When the padded spanking rail with floor manacles was completed, Donna tested it out for Pete. She spent an entire evening bent over the waist high rail, with legs spread wide and wrists chained to the floor, her enormous tits dangling down, ass poised high in the air. Pete swore that if any work was going to get done on the basement, Donna would have to stay off the rail.

A few weeks later as the work was finishing up on the room, Bobby showed up with some big news. He told Pete that Tasha's daughter, Brittany, had been caught embezzling from the company's accounts.

"It was a whole shitload of money," Bobby said, "and it really made Dave look bad to certain people."

"That's all I know, man, but it ain't gonna be good, I can tell you that. These people really don't like it when you steal from them," Bobby said quietly to Pete. "Say, listen, if Donna meets up with a gorgeous, tiny little blonde, who's a lawyer for the company, ask Donna if she can tell the lawyer to call me."

"Uh oh," Pete said. "Sounds like somebody's in love."

"I don't know man, this lady is somthin' else. Her name is Miranda, yeah, that's it, Miranda Reston. Ask Donna to tell her to gimme a call," Bobby said quietly.

Several days later, Donna came home and told Pete that Dave DeLuca had disappeared. Rumor had it that he was on the run in South America, others said that he was in little pieces scattered across the country.