Held Breath Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The problem is that Liam is still mostly dressed and, on the couch, instead of here with us."

"You are right. How could I have missed that! Liam, come here and snuggle us for a bit."

I couldn't ignore a request like that, and by now, some of my energy was returning, so I stood up.

"Are you sure that nobody is going to come down here?" I asked Lily as I started stripping off my shirt now that I was no longer blindsided by lust.

"Yes. The only people who might come down aren't home, and even if they did, they would just be jealous."

The thought of fucking Lily with her parents upstairs did have a naughty appeal, so I gave in and finished taking off the last bits of clothing that I was wearing and happily slid into the space the girls made between them.

"So, what is your power?" Alex asked me as she pressed her naked body against mine and idly stroked my chest.

"I don't think that I have one," I said, even though I was beginning to doubt that.

"Everyone who Evolves gets one," said Lily from my other side as she started playing with my slowly resurging erection. "Some people just haven't figured out what they are or how to trigger them. Besides, the active powers are always so much better than the passive ones, out at least that is what people say."

"I think that both of you, and your powers are incredible," I said, kissing one girl and then the other, tasting them both on each of their lips. "And while I plan on benefiting greatly from you using them for sex, I don't think that it is limited to that."

"What do you mean?" Asked Lily who had moved on to full-on stroking my dick up and down.

"Given how flexible you are, you should be nearly unbeatable at hand-to-hand combat, and it would probably be pretty hard to hurt you, with how much your skin and body can stretch and bend. And Alex could be a super spy or make herself really strong. And those are the things that I thought about in the few minutes that I've had. I'm sure that we can come up with others also."

"I still think that X made me into a sex toy, but I'm going to think about other ways for you to use me," Lily said. "But in the meantime, now that I've gotten this ready, I was hoping that you wouldn't mind me getting on," she said, playing with my once again fully erect cock.

"Be my guest."

Lily eagerly got on her knees and swung one leg over my body. Alex made space, but Lily shifted so that her leg was between Alex's as she moved to a squat. She lined her orgasm swollen cunt up with my cock and impaled herself on my erection in one swift movement. Fully seated on me, she shifted around getting into position. As soon as she was ready, she began to ride me as hard and as fast as she could. I loved watching her tits bounce, with the sound of her ass hitting my thighs, and the moans from her lips.

When the first orgasm hit, Lily slammed down, and I felt a gush of liquid from her cunt as it spasmed around my cock and she cried out in pleasure. As soon as it crested, she started riding me again. I reached over to play with Alex while Lily bounced on my dick, but I found that Lily perfectly manicured big toe was shoved inside Alex's pussy. Lily rode herself to three more orgasms before she completely collapsed. I didn't know how I had managed to last this long, but I enjoyed it immensely. As soon as Lily collapsed to the side, Alex replaced her on top of me.

"Fuck that feels good!" She explained as she bottomed out in one downwards thrust.

I reached up to play with Alex's perfect tits as she rode me, her moans matched by the wet sounds of her pussy sliding up and down my dick. She was already primed, and her first orgasm came fast. As her cunt squeezed my cock, I felt myself getting closer to the edge. I started thrusting up to meet Alex as she rode me. From her cries, her next cum was building as fast as mine. I switched my hands from her tits to her thighs and slammed up into her a few times before I let go with a grunt and blasted deep inside of her. My hot cum filling her up was enough to set her off as well. She moaned wordlessly and froze, stiff as a board, impaled on my spurting cock, until each of our orgasms crested and we both collapsed. Her mouth was all over mine, kissing me urgently as soon as we were flat on the ground. We kissed, with my dick still buried in her wet pussy, for a minute before I felt something wet drag along my cock. I pulled away from Alex just long enough to see Lily crouching between my legs. I went back to kissing Alex as Lily continued to lick my cock from the base to where it disappeared into Alex and all around where she was stretched around me. I was sure that Lily licked up to Alex's ass based on how Alex moaned into my mouth when I couldn't feel Lily's tongue.

Reaching down, I grabbed Lily and pulled her so that she was lying next to us and then pulled her into our kiss. I had never kissed two people at the same time before and it was slightly odd, especially tasting both my own cum and Alex's pussy and ass, but it was also a lot of fun. We kissed and played for a while before we decided that we should get up.

"There is a shower down here if you guys are interested," Lily informed us.

We followed her into the bathroom, and all pressed into the shower which was not meant to hold more than one person. It took a long time to get clean and involved more comedy than sexiness, but it was fun and a good come down from the intense sex that we had just had. When we got out, I heard my phone pinging. I had a missed call and a message from my mom asking when I was planning on being home for dinner.

"Shit, I need to go," I said, quickly drying off and throwing on clothes. "Alex," I said, looking over at the two girls who were still naked and sitting on towels. "Do you want to come?"

"If Lily can give me a ride later, I think that I'd rather stay a bit longer."

"Sure," said Lily happily.

"Great, it will give us a chance for some girl time and to get to know each other better," Alex said, looking warmly at Lily. "We'll be in touch later about plans for tomorrow?" She said to me.

"Sounds great," I said as I pulled on my too-big shirt.

I still didn't know what I did to deserve this, but I wasn't complaining about these two girls wanting to spend more time with me. I gave them each a kiss, which ended up taking a few minutes, but I eventually headed upstairs. When I got up, I saw an older man sitting at a table, drinking coffee.

"Liam, right?" He asked.

"Yes," I said hesitantly.

"From everything I've heard, you are a good kid. Take care of my daughter. She is going to need someone like you," the man responded, looking me in the eyes, before standing up and walking away with his coffee.

I was bewildered by the entire encounter and just stood there for a moment, trying to process what had just happened. I gave up and headed home.