Held Breath Ch. 02

Story Info
An exploration of powers developed following a deadly virus.
10.4k words
4.47
7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**************

Author's note:

This story is meant to be a fantasy. As such, many points of reality are put to the side, such as safety and pregnancy, as well as others.

If you have not yet read the previous chapter, go back and do so, things will make more sense.

Additionally, this series will cover a wide range of sexual activities. I will try to cover them in the into, but please be aware. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

Following comments that I have gotten previously; Everything here is meant for the purpose of telling a story and titillating the reader and is not meant as a portrait of reality. I love hearing from readers, but if you comment that it wouldn't happen that way in real life, well, that's why it's a fantasy.

Thanks to my amazing editor ResqJack!

I apologize for the earliest mistakes. All of them are mine and should be fixed now.

Topics: MFF, incest, solo, oral, rimming, voyeur, humiliation,

**************

I got home to find everyone getting ready for dinner as usual, and by that, I mean that my father was finishing cooking, my mother was setting the table from her seat, and my sister, Jenna, was moodily on her phone ignoring everyone else. Things had been different before the virus, but with all the lockdowns and then most of the family getting sick and still recovering, this was life. My older sister and I had never been best friends, but after getting sick she had turned into a whiney brat, and somewhat of a bitch at times. I felt bad for my father who had to deal with most of her garbage, as mother was still pretty weak and just ignored her when she got like that.

"Relax Mom, I've got it," I said, taking the stack of plates from my mother who smiled at me and sat back with a sigh.

"How was your party?" she asked.

"It was good. It was nice seeing people face to face. Weird not seeing other people. But it was good to reconnect with people."

I thought about how I had reconnected with Alex and Lily and must have blushed.

"Oh, anyone specific?" My mother asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You know," I said not really answering, which made her smile. "Another thing. Have you noticed anything different about me recently?"

"What do you mean?"

"I was wondering if you think that anything has changed about me recently?"

"Have you started working out?"

"He means that he finally figured out that he Evolved," snapped my sister in her bitchiest voice. "You don't need to rub it in our faces. God, you don't even deserve it. If anyone should have gotten it, it should have been me!"

She yelled the last part and stormed away from the table. We all stared in her direction for a moment in silence at what had just happened. This was a new level of bitch, even for her. Thinking about it, I realized that if she had this resentment building up inside of her for a few weeks now, it explained her suddenly becoming a bitch. Not that it made it ok, but it did explain it.

After a minute of silence, my mother turned back to me.

"I guess congratulations are in order?" She said, forcing a smile.

"It's ok. I was really just wondering if I was the only one who hadn't noticed."

"I'm sorry that we didn't," my father said.

"It's fine, really. It's not like I noticed either until Marty pointed it out."

My father brought the food to the table and started serving.

"Are we waiting for her?" I asked tentatively.

"I think not," my mother said. "If she is interested in joining us, she is welcome to, but after that outburst, I'm fine with her taking a break."

Dinner was quiet and nice; my father had been quite proficient in the kitchen lately. We talked a bit, mainly them asking about people at the party, but things were a bit awkward still following Jenna's outburst. Afterward, I did the cleanup and then headed to my room. Instead of sitting down and logging into my computer as I usually did, I sat down to think. I went through everything that had happened since I found out that I had Evolved. I realized that my memory was suddenly much sharper than I remembered it being. Thinking back to the last few weeks, I realized that my reaction times had gotten much better as well, as had my strategizing, which explained why I had shot up in the rankings of most of the games we played.

I then went back over a couple of times that things had gotten weird, aside from the fact that I now apparently was part of a threesome with the two most beautiful girls in town. I took a deep breath and then held it. This time the feeling was much clearer. It was as if the world had stopped. Glancing at my clock, I saw that it wasn't moving at all. I waited for a few seconds to be sure and then let out the breath I was holding. The world continued as if nothing had just happened. I couldn't believe that it was happening. I tried it again. And again. And again. Each time, the world stopped, and I watched everything standstill. The biggest difference that I noticed was a lack of sound, and that smells were very muted.

My next experiment, after I got over the initial rush of finding out that I had a power, was to try moving. I took a deep breath and held it, feeling the world around me stop. I then slowly stood up. I expected there to be resistance or something, but it felt no different than usual. I took a few steps and let out the breath. The world resumed with me standing where I was as if I had always been there. I tried it again and when there was no issue, I wondered what it looked like from the outside. I set up my phone to take a video. I stopped time, walked across the room, and then restarted. I quickly ran to the video and played it back. I watched myself disappear from one spot and appear in another as if by a glitch in a game. There was no noise or anything.

My next test was to try to move something. I started with small objects, moving a pen around, but everything seemed to move as normal. I tried tossing a ball across my room with time stopped, but it just stayed where it was once it moved a bit from my hand and then dropped when time started. I tried tossing a ball in the air and then stopping time as it fell and turning it around. To my delight, it shot back up into the air. I amused myself for a few minutes like that before trying something else.

I decided to try to figure out how long I could stay with time stopped. As soon as I did, I had a weird thought. I realized my watch was probably out of sync with actual time. I compared the time to my computer and saw that they had the same time. After a minute's confusion, I realized that my watch synced with my phone and reset the time. I then realized that I needed to be careful, or my phone might jump locations and time too much and be noticeable. I set a stopwatch and held my breath. I was surprised at how easily I made it to two minutes before I started to really hurt and had to breathe. Looking it up online, it seemed that I was on the high end of normal, probably due to my Evolved physicality. The world record was twenty-four minutes, and I had every intention of trying to break that, not that anyone would ever know.

I wanted a better way to capture what everything looked like while I stopped time, so I went looking for the high-definition camera my parents had bought for me the year before. After looking for a few minutes, I remembered that Jenna had borrowed it a few weeks before and must have not returned it. Annoyed, I left my room to find her. I headed downstairs to see if she had come out to eat dinner but didn't find her. My parents were sitting and watching a TV, which gave me the chance to try something out. I stood outside the room that they were watching in out of their view and took a deep breath before holding it. The noise of the tv suddenly cut out as time came to a stop. I stepped around the corner and stood there, looking at my parents, sitting on the couch, frozen in time. I got so excited that I forgot to keep holding my breath.

"Hey, Liam," my mother said. "Sorry, I didn't see you walk in. Do you need something?"

"No," I said quickly, startled. "I was just coming to see what you guys were watching."

"Just the news, but you are welcome to join us," my father said with a smile.

"No thanks. Going to get back to things."

I quickly headed out of the room. Stopping time again, I went back in and walked around, looking at things from different angles and waving my hands around. I stepped back out of the room and let go of my held breath. I listened to see if they made any comment, but they didn't seem to have noticed my antics. They really had no idea that I was there. I headed back to my room and as I passed my sister's room, heard her music blasting through the closed door. That meant that knocking was out of the question, as she wouldn't hear me, not that I really wanted to talk to the bitch anyways. Frustrated, I headed back to my room. It was only once I had thrown myself on the bed in frustration that I realized that I could probably just walk in, take it, and walk out without her even noticing.

I needed to practice, so I set up my phone again and stopped time. I started with just opening my closet door and restarting time. It looked like the door just popped open. But the real test was if I could make it look like nothing happened. I closed the door again and stopped time. I then opened it, waited for a minute, and then closed it and let out my held breath. Watching the video, even slowed down as far as possible, showed nothing. It was as if nothing had happened. I decided to go for it.

I took a deep breath and started my stopwatch. Holding my breath, I opened my door and stepped out into the silent hallway. I slowly grabbed my sister's doorknob and tried to turn it, only to find it locked. I quickly headed back to my room, closed my door, and let out my held breath. Sound returned to the world as I stopped the stopwatch. The entire trip had taken around five seconds. The locked door wasn't really a hindrance, as all the doors had safety locks and could be opened from the outside, but it was a hitch in my plan, and I wanted to avoid surprises if possible and to have as much time as I needed.

Grabbing a screwdriver to unlock and relock her door, I reset the timer and readied myself. Stopping time once more, I opened my door and headed to my sister's door. Using the screwdriver, I unlocked the door and opened it, all within seven seconds of starting. Everything was going to plan until I walked into Jenna's room when everything changed. Instead of seeing her laying on her bed reading or sitting at her computer scrolling some social media site, I was met with the sight of my sister at her computer fully naked. She was leaning back with her feet propped up on her desk, legs spread, one hand pinching a nipple, one hand at her crotch, and her head thrown back in orgasm. I stood there frozen for a moment before I could get my mind to start moving again. Glancing at my watch, I saw that I was now at thirty seconds. I shook my head to clear it and looked around her room, trying to avoid the obscene tableau before me. It took another fifteen seconds before I spotted my camera and gathered it up.

Having gotten what I came for, I headed to the door, but I stopped before leaving. I had time, and I was curious. I turned back around and headed towards my sister's desk. My first thought was that my annoying bitch of a sister was beautiful when cumming. The ecstasy on her face was clear and erased any trace of the bitch that she usually showed. As my eyes traveled down her body, I had to admit that while she was very different than the two girls that I had fucked earlier in the day, she was still hot. She was definitely not skinny or fit, but she wasn't fat and she had definite curves she had large tits that were topped by large areolas and long nipples, one of which was she was clearly stretching and pinching. I followed her other arm down to her cunt, which had a small tuft of hair above it. I had assumed that she was fingering herself, but from closer, I could now see that had a decent-sized dildo stuffed deep inside of her.

My examination of her body had taken another thirty seconds and I went to leave before it was too late, when I glanced at what was on her screen. At first glance, it looked to be a video of someone showering. It wasn't anything that really interested me, and I went to leave, but something at the back of my mind was bothering me. I took another look at my sister's screen, this time paying more attention. It suddenly clicked for me that the bathroom looked familiar. It was the bathroom that we shared. I tried to figure out which of her boyfriends had showered in our bathroom before it hit me. The figure in the shower wasn't one of her boyfriends, it was me. At this revelation, I fled the room, careful to close and lock her door and be firmly behind my own door before letting time redone with a gasp.

I tried to process what I had just seen and felt. I knew a few things for sure. First, even if I had never thought of her that way before, my sister was sexy. Second, she was getting off to videos of me naked. Third, I found the entire situation hot, as evidenced by the raging erection that I now felt. I sat on my bed with my camera in my lap and just stared out into space. In my brain, I knew that incest was wrong, but my dick certainly didn't agree. I wondered how much of her recent bitchiness could be explained by the attraction that she obviously felt and was either hiding or feeling guilty about.

I shook my head and turned on the camera. Out of habit, I scrolled through the memory card to make sure that there was space on it. I found a bunch of videos of myself showering, including one from the week before where I had jerked off in the shower. I felt a rush of anger, which quickly faded as I realized that now I could be the ultimate voyeur, and there was no way that I wasn't going to now that I had thought of it. Deciding that I was going to spy on Jenna, I stopped time again and headed back to her room.

I was happy to see that she was still at her computer. Looking at the screen, I saw that she was watching me masturbate. Her position hadn't changed much, except for the fact that the dildo which had been in her pussy was now in her mouth. I marveled at how dirty my sister was. Her pussy looked well fucked, which was visible even as she rubbed her clit, and she clearly seemed to be enjoying sucking on the dildo. I wondered if she was imagining sucking my cock. I debated trying to take pictures of her, but I didn't want any proof of my powers getting out. I burned the image of her into my mind and headed back to my room.

I had more things I wanted to try, but for most of them, I needed a person who I could test it on that I could either explain things to, even if I didn't want to or a random stranger who couldn't connect it to me. I got my breathing under control, and my erection and set up my camera for some more experimenting, after erasing all of the videos of me. I needed more time to think about what to do about Jenna, so I put her out of my mind. I worked on moving outside of time and then returning to the same exact spot. It wasn't easy, and unless I set up a very specific pose, including where I was looking and the expression on my face, there was always a small jump when I breathed out. Breathing out in and of itself was also a sign, but there was nothing that I could do about that.

Eventually I headed back downstairs to grab a quick snack. My mother was in the kitchen cleaning up, and apparently still having Jenna and incest percolating in my brain, I found myself checking her out. I had seen pictures of her from when she was younger, and her wedding pictures, so intellectually I knew that she was good-looking. But she was my mother and I had never thought of her that way before. Looking at her now, it was obvious where Jenna got her generous curves from, and the happiness on her face was much more attractive than Jenna's resentment of the world. From an objective point of view, she had aged very well, and could definitely be considered a MILF. Even as the thoughts passed through my mind, I knew that I was going to be spying on her. I suddenly wondered what panties she was wearing. I had noticed different pairs when folding laundry, but never really connected the flimsy lace with my mother wearing them as a sexual being. I debated stopping time and looking under her skirt, but while opening and closing doors were one thing, moving something against someone's body was another. It was one of the things that I needed to test.

I grabbed a snack and drink and headed back up to my room. This time, I sat down at my computer and logged in to discord to see what people were playing. I spent the next hour playing games, distracting my mind from all of the day's revelations. I probably could have played for a few hours, but a loud knock at my door brought me out of it.

"Come in," I called, pulling off my headset.

"I just wanted to let you know that your father and I are headed to bed," my mother said, poking her head in.

"Ok. Have a good night," I responded, turning back to my game, even as my head filled with thoughts of my mother getting undressed.

My door closed and I heard muffled sounds of her stopping at my sister's door as well before I heard my parent's door close. I felt my heart racing and took a few deep breaths to calm myself. I needed to be smart about this. If I waited too long, I wouldn't get to see anything. If I went in too early, I wouldn't see anything either. I decided that earlier was better than later and grabbed my screwdriver and took a deep breath. Stopping time, I headed out of my room towards my parents at the end of the hall. I unlocked the door and cracked it open. Glancing inside I saw that my mother was still completely dressed, so I closed the door, relocked it, and headed back to my room. I repeated the trip in minute intervals until after ten minutes of her and my father walking around the bedroom and talking as they organized things, I cracked the door open to see my mother with her arms up in the process of taking off her shirt.

I opened the door the rest of the way and saw that my father had his shirt completely off, but I focused on my mother. Her tits were currently held in a basic bra that covered most of them, but her position did push them forward, making the bit of cleavage that was on display stand out. I reset the door and gave them just long enough for me to catch my breath before heading back. This time the view was even better. I once again ignored my father and focused on my mother who had just pulled off her bra, exposing breasts that I hadn't seen since I drank from them as a baby. They were large, full, and sagged a bit, but they in no way detracted from their beauty. They had the same large areolas and long nipples that Jenna's tits had. I wanted to reach out and touch them but contented myself with getting close and staring at them for what felt like forever, examining them from every angle. I finally stepped back and headed out of the room.

Back in my room, I took a few quick breaths, as I had spent a while and I was short on breath, but I didn't want to miss too much. As soon as I could, I stopped time again and headed back to my parents' room. I opened to door to the sight of my mother, bent over at the waist as she was taking off her skirt. Her large, round ass was facing me, beautifully decorated by a pair of red lace panties that were stretched tight and looked amazing. Getting close I could see her crack through the lace, and her pussy hair peeking out from around the crotch, which was slightly damp. Still short on breath, I knew that I couldn't stay long, so I kept my examination cursory. When I got up, I saw that my father was focused on my mother as well and was by now completely naked and erect. While I did want to see my mother in all of her naked glory, I wasn't quite ready to see my parents having sex. With that thought in mind, I left their room for the last time for the evening.