Held Breath Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got back into my room, I locked the door and whipped out my erection. I didn't think that I would ever fuck my mom, but the sight of her tits, ass, and damp crotch was in the forefront of my mind as I stroked myself. My mind flashed between my mother and my sister, and the image of Jenna on her knees before me, with my cock in her mouth and me pulling her long nipples, filled my mind. I jerked my dick even faster, thinking about making my bitchy sister my bitch, and groaned as my orgasm bubbled over and my cum sprayed across the room. I collapsed to my bed and let the endorphins wash over me.

A few minutes later my phone buzzed. I was annoyed at the fact that I needed to get up, but I was curious who was messaging me since most of my friends were on discord. I opened my phone to find a new group chat called "Liam and the Girls".

"Liam," Lily wrote. "Alex and I are taking you shopping tomorrow for clothes that actually fit you. We'll pick you up around ten."

Since it didn't seem like they were going to give me a choice, and I really didn't mind the thought of spending the day with them, I sent back a thumbs up.

"Looking forward to spending the day with the two most incredible girls in town," I added.

Lily responded with a picture of herself in bed, topless, blowing a kiss. Alex responded in kind, but with her squeezing her larger tits together as if offering them up. Not wanting to be shown up, I pulled off my shirt sent back a picture of myself, my well-defined chest on display for them. We spent a while chatting, sending each other memes, and generally having fun. I made sure to clean up my mess while we chatted, knowing that it would be much harder later. We eventually called it a night and I crawled into bed, barely able to comprehend everything that had happened.

The morning came sooner than I hoped it would, and I squinted at the bright sun that was pouring in through my window. I hated forgetting to close it at night because it anyways woke me up. I knew that going back to sleep was pointless, as for the last few weeks, once I had slept a couple of hours and woken up, I was awake for the day. I shuffled to the bathroom and got my morning routine going. I was halfway through brushing my teeth when my brain finally turned on and I remembered what had happened yesterday. Not fully able to believe that it was real without proof, I finished brushing my teeth and held my breath. As the now-familiar feeling of time stopping hit me, I smiled, knowing that my life had changed, and things were so much better than I could have ever hoped for.

I heard the shower in my parent's room running through the walls and I decided to see if I could get a better view of my mother than I had the night before. Stopping time, I headed back into my parent's room and their bathroom. Opening the shower door, I found myself face to face with exactly what I had hoped to avoid the night before. My mother was bent forward, leaning up against the wall with the showerhead held near her pussy while my father penetrated her from behind. It looked like between the massage setting and the fucking, my mother was on the edge of orgasm. I closed the door and left them to it, restarting time when I got back into the bathroom I shared with my sister. I finished the first part of my morning routine while thinking that I would be happy to still have as much sex as they did when I got to be their age. When I got back to my room and found a message from Alex asking which color thong she should wear, I didn't think that I was going to have a problem.

I threw on shorts and a t-shirt and headed downstairs. I was curious just how much more my Evolved body was capable of. I went out into the backyard so as not to disturb anyone. I started with some basic stretches and found that I was much more flexible than I had been. Nowhere near Lily level, but still, much more than I had been. Next, I moved on to pushups and sit-ups. I blew through anything that I would have even thought possible, and I could have probably kept going. As I finished with those, I noticed somebody watching me from a window in the house. I pretended not to notice Jenna, and instead, pulled off my shirt, pretending that I was overheating. I took a drink of water and started jumping rope to get an idea of stamina. I made sure that Jenna had a good view of my chest as I spun the rope, bouncing up and down. After a few minutes, I had yet to hit my limits, but I was getting hungry, so I called it quits. I pulled on my shirt and headed back inside.

As I headed back upstairs to shower and get dressed, I passed Jenna's closed door and smiled. I took a deep breath and stopping time, tried her door. To my surprise, it was unlocked. I opened it to see my sister leaning against the wall next to her window with her hand stuffed down the front of her pajama pants. I closed her door and let time go on as I headed into the shower. I left the bathroom door unlocked intentionally, curious if she was going to try to peek again, but if she did, I didn't catch her at it. I finished, got dressed, and headed down for breakfast.

Walking into the kitchen I found my mother cooking with a contented smile on her face. Jenna was sitting at the table eating something and busy on her phone. I gave my mother a quick kiss on the head good morning as she handed me a plate of food. As I walked past Jenna to sit at the table, I leaned down to whisper to her.

"If you want a closer view, you just need to ask," I whispered.

My sister looked up at me, her face beet red in embarrassment at being caught.

"Or a video," I whispered with a wry smile.

Her eyes widened in horror, and she quickly stood up from the table and ran upstairs. My mother looked at me displeased.

"What did you do to her now? You guys need to get along better."

"Nothing, Mom. And I am working on is getting along."

"So why did she run away like that?"

"I reminded her of something that she had to take care of. That's all."

My mother didn't look like she really believed me, but she let it go.

"Do you have any plans for today?" she asked.

"I'm actually heading out in a bit to the mall with friends."

"That's nice. But be careful, you don't want to get sick again."

"Mom, first off, I don't think that you can get it twice. Second, I'm Evolved. I'm not really supposed to be able to get sick anymore, remember."

"I know, but I still worry about you."

I hugged her.

"I know. And I appreciate it, I really do. Thanks for breakfast. It was delicious."

I had an hour to burn, so I decided to do some breathing exercises to try to extend how long I could hold my breath. I looked up some exercises and started doing them. I pushed myself hard and felt accomplished, if a bit short on oxygen when I heard honking outside. Breathing hard, I headed downstairs.

"When you said you were going out with friends, I assumed Marty and the boys," my mother said with a smile, catching me on my way out. "I don't recognize either of those girls."

I glanced outside and saw that Lily was driving a bright red convertible and that she had already picked up Alex.

"You know the one sitting in the passenger seat," I replied. "It's Alex. She just changed a bit when she Evolved. The other one's name is Lily."

"And let me guess, she also Evolved?" my mother asked with a slight frown.

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"No, I just don't want you to suddenly start thinking that you are better than everyone else and ignore your old friends."

"I won't. I was actually going to ask the girls if they minded me inviting some of the gang to join us. I know that they have shopping planned, but hopefully after we will just be able to hang out."

"I'm glad to hear it. Maybe ask the girls to help you pick out some new clothes. It seems like nothing you have currently fits you."

I laughed.

"I think that I'm probably going to have a hard time stopping them from picking out an entire new wardrobe for me."

I headed out, opened the back door, and slid into the back seat.

"Don't you know that the cool kids jump over," Alex said laughing as she leaned back to kiss me.

"I didn't want to risk scuffing the car, and besides, who said I'm cool?"

"We did," said Lily as she took her turn kissing me before pulling out into the street. "But I'm ok with you getting in like a person."

"I'm really impressed by how well you drive stick," I shouted to Lily over the wind as we flew down the highway.

"I've had a lot of practice and have really good hand-eye coordination," she shouted back. "But I'd much rather be handling your stick!"

"The biggest problem with a convertible is the lack of privacy," yelled Alex. "Because otherwise, I would be back there right now, shifting your gears right into my mouth."

The thought of Alex blowing me as we drove down the highway was enough to reignite my erection. By the time we pulled into the parking lot, it had settled down a bit.

"I was thinking of telling people that we were meeting up for lunch here," I told the girls as we got out. "That would give us a couple of hours to shop and hang out just us, and then we could hang out with friends."

They agreed, so Alex and I sent out messages inviting people.

"I was thinking that we would start with Liam and then see if there was anything for us," Lily said to Alex.

"That works for me," Alex replied.

"Do I get a say in this?" I asked with a laugh.

"I meant what I said last night about being yours," Lily said to me in all seriousness. "That means that if you say no, we leave, and if you say that you want me walking through the mall naked, I will. But you really need new clothes."

"I was joking. It's fine. I was expecting to have to shop for myself. I can handle it."

As we walked in the girls debated the merits of different stores and where we should start. They settled on a store, and we got started. We wandered through the isles as the girls picked things up, held them to me, put some of them back, and gave some to me to hold. There was a lot of joking and physical contact, most of it appropriate, but some were definitely not. By the time they ushered me towards the dressing room, I had a giant pile of clothes to try on. They gave instructions on what they wanted me to try on together and in what order. Lily ended up running back and forth a couple of times to get different sizes, but they narrowed down the giant pile to a smaller, but still large, pile of clothing that fit me and they approved of.

"I know that I need new clothes," I said looking at the pile when I finished trying things on, "but I think that this much might be out of my budget a bit."

"Don't worry about that," Lily responded with a wave of her hand. "I told Daddy the plan for today and he gave me his card. He said that he likes you much better than any of my other boyfriends."

"What?" I said, caught off guard.

"Yeah. Today is on Daddy, so don't worry about money."

"In that case, I saw you both looking at things in the girls' section. You should look now that I finished."

They laughed.

"We will definitely look, but you are only done in this store. We have plenty more to get you. This is just the start," Alex said.

I shook my head and followed them to the other side of the store. Looking around, the store was pretty empty, so I detoured to the counter.

"Can I leave these here while we keep shopping?" I asked the girl at the checkout. "I have a feeling that I'm going to need free hands to hold more things."

She nodded, put my stack behind the counter, and went back to her phone. As I headed back to the girls, I noticed another cute girl stocking the racks. Looking around the rest of the store I saw that it was empty. I decided that this would be a perfect chance to try something. I stopped and pretended to look at something and took a deep breath and held it just as she bent over to pull something out of a box. Time stopped and I made my way over to where she was. Approaching her from behind, her ass was up in the air and looked round and pert. I gently pulled the hem of her skirt up, exposing her thighs first, followed by her ass. She was wearing a cute pair of panties with a winking emoji on her ass. I pulled her skirt back down and headed back to where I had been. I kept an eye in her direction when pretending to be looking at the racks and let time resume. I watched carefully as nothing happened.

Elated with the success of my experiment, I headed back to Alex and Lily. I stopped time and checked both of their panties. Alex was wearing a black thong that was completely swallowed by her large, round ass. Lily on the other hand was wearing a pair of light blue panties that were made from a fine lace that showed off her toned ass very nicely. I resettled their skirts, got back in position, and restarted time. I watched them both carefully, but neither seemed to notice anything. I was curious just how much I could do to someone without them noticing if I put things back.

I stopped time again. I headed back to the girl stocking the racks. I pulled her shirt up over her breasts, revealing a purple bra that clasped in the front. I opened it and pulled it to the sides, admiring her small, pert tits. They were topped by adorable small nipples. I closed her bra and pulled her shirt back down and made my way back to where I had been on the other end of the store. When I let out my held breath, I watched her. She didn't seem to react as anything had happened. After a few minutes, I noticed her trying to unobtrusively adjust her boobs within her bra.

Alex and Lily had finally picked out a couple of things each to try on, so we headed for the changing rooms once again. The girls went in together and asked me to watch the door. I wanted to try something else since I had the time. I watched my hapless test subject walking around for a minute and then stopped time again. I walked over to her and took her arm and moved it around and then put it back, more or less where it had been. I went back to the changing room and restarted time. She continued with what she was doing without noticing that I had touched or moved her. I decided that I had experimented on her enough, so I turned my gaze to the girl at the checkout.

She was leaning up against the counter, resting on her elbows, focused on her phone. I took a few deep breaths, wanting as much time as I could get. I stopped time and made my way to behind the counter. Glancing at her phone, I saw that she was in the middle of scrolling through Reddit, looking at porn of girls being tied up. Pulling her skirt up revealed that not only was she not wearing panties, but that she had a buttplug in. I approved of her brazenness and wondered what would happen if I asked her if she could help my girls in the changing room. Reaching between her legs, I slipped a finger into her pussy, finding it wet, and pulled it back out. I dropped her skirt back down and headed to the changing room. I let time resume and watched her continue browsing, none the wiser to the fact that I had just fingered her cunt.

I stopped time again and quickly licked my finger clean, tasting her tartness. As I wiped them clean and slipped back into time, my phone buzzed. It was a message from Lily with her and Alex topless in the changing room, with the caption, "for being a good sport while shopping." I sent back a message expressing my appreciation, and that with incentives like that I was happy to go shopping with them.

Over the next ten minutes, I was treated to a short fashion show as they tried on different outfits. I tried to show my appreciation for the different items, but to me, they mostly looked like clothing, and the girls looked good in everything. They finally picked out a couple of things each and we checked out with Lily paying for everything with her father's card. I felt weird, but Lily assured me that it was fine. We continued onto the next store, and the pattern repeated itself. The girls picked out a bunch of things for me to try on, this time nicer shirts and dress slacks. Once they had decided which ones looked nice on me, they took them and paid while I put on an outfit that we had bought at the previous store. As I got dressed, I noticed that they had slipped a package of underwear in for me as well. I realized that they must have bought it at the previous store without me noticing. I pulled off the old boxers that I was wearing and put on the new pair of boxer briefs, which not only fit better but also showed off my now larger package. I took a picture for the girls and sent it off to them before finishing getting dressed.

The next stop was a sports store, to get some workout clothing, which was actually my idea. I told the girls that we were going to start working out together, and not let the fact that we had been handed these bodies go to waste. Lily was fine with it, but Alex had to be pushed and even after agreeing, wasn't happy with the idea. We each grabbed a few things, and I was treated to a delightful show of the two of them in skintight exercise clothes.

After that, the girls announced that now that I had everything I needed, they had a stop to make without me. I was curious but waved them off and headed to the food court for a snack. The mall was fairly empty, but not deserted. In previous years it would have been packed, but now you could easily walk around without having to push through crowds. As I walked, I noticed that Brandi, the ex-head cheerleader was walking through the mall with her group of followers. Based on what Lily had said the night before, Brandi was a bitch through and through, and not only to those outside of her clique. I stopped by a wall and froze time before walking over to them. I circled around them a few times, debating what to do to them. They had made my life hell for years, and as opposed to Lily who was a born follower, Brandi was very much the leader and responsible.

I finally settled on a plan. I was going to need to find things carefully. Brandi was in mid-step, so the first thing that I did was move her foot sightly so that she would trip. I made sure that she was going down by pushing her back forward a bit. I hurried away back to where I was and started time. I watched as Brandi suddenly careened forwards towards the floor. The movement was so sudden that it caught everyone by surprise, and her yell of shock had started getting people's attention. As she fell, I stopped time again. This time I was short of breath, so I hurried over and pulled the bitch's tight skirt up. To my delight, she wasn't wearing panties, which made this even better. I hurried back and slipped back into time. To my eyes, it was obvious what had happened, but to everyone else, it looked like her skirt rode up as she fell. I watched as she fully face-planted on the floor, with her ass in full view of the entire mall. She cried out in pain as her perfect nose hit the floor. I might have felt bad, but she was enough of a bitch that even her so-called friends didn't rush to help her up, but rather laughed and took pictures. Cursing and crying, holding her bloody nose, she scrambled to her feet and awkwardly tried to pull her skirt down with one hand as she ran out.

I laughed to myself and continued to the food court. I people-watched for a bit as I snacked while waiting for Alex and Lily to finish their mysterious errand. I suddenly spotted them hurrying in my direction, gleeful looks on their faces.

"Did you see what happened?" Alex asked, almost busting with laughter. "That bitch Brandi got what was coming to her. And then the video of it got sent out to everyone."

"I was walking past when it happened. It almost looked like someone pushed her. Maybe she finally went too far, and someone took revenge."

We decided to take what we had bought out to the car so that we didn't need to carry it all day.