Held Breath Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you find what you were looking for on your secret mission?" I asked as we headed outside.

"We did. And if you are lucky, we will show you what we bought later," Alex informed me.

"We still have a few more places I want to take you, but do you mind if we make a stop for me?" Lily asked. "I want to buy a new computer and I want your help so that I get something good and don't get ripped off."

"The best person for that is actually Marty," I responded. "I'll call him and ask him to come a bit earlier."

"Thanks. I really appreciate it. And that means we can do more shopping for you in the meantime."

I sighed and pulled out my phone to message Marty. As we headed back inside, each of them cuddled up to one side of me and I wrapped an arm and each of them. What should have been awkward was instead comfortable and nice as we walked back into the mall together. We hit two more stores for me, each time me coming out with another bag of clothing that Lily's father paid for. In one of them, there were clothes for the girls as well. While they tried them on, I amused myself by freezing time and checking out the other patrons of the store. There were some of the girls who were most often seen hanging around Brandi who was shopping as well. I had the pleasure of spying on some of the girls that while beautiful, had made my high school experience hell. Looking at them now, especially in light of my recent experiences, while it was fun and exciting, they paled in comparison to Alex and Lily. That also didn't mean that I didn't take that opportunity to feel them up. I touched more tits and asses in the ten minutes that my girls were trying on clothes than I had in my entire life up to that point. It gave me a new appreciation for some of the differences between women. Even looking at porn wasn't the same as seeing and touching in the flesh.

Alex and Lily had just finished trying on clothes and decided what to buy when Marty messaged me saying he had just parked. I left the girls to pay and went to meet him.

"Do you want to tell me what's going on?" Marty asked when we met up.

"Here is the thing," I said hesitantly. "Apparently I'm now dating Alex. And Lily."

"What? How? Since when? What?" Marty asked, more confused than I was. "How are you hiding it?"

"What? No. I guess it is actually more like we are all dating each other," I responded quickly, once I realized what he was thinking.

"You mean like a threesome?" He asked incredulously.

"I guess."

"Dude. Some people get all the luck."

"Please just don't make a big deal of it."

"Fine. But isn't Lily kind of a bitch? And a ditz?"

"She is trying to be less of both. Just give her a chance?"

"Fine, fine."

We met up with the girls and headed to the computer store.

"I see that you decided to move forward on the equal opportunity front," Marty said to Alex who blushed.

"What can I do," She shrugged. "Sometimes, when opportunity knocks you just need to grab it."

Marty asked Lily a bunch of questions about what she needed the computer for. He was a bit shocked when she said that she wanted it for going our gaming. He tried to get a feel for her budget, but when she told him that it didn't matter, he just looked at me. I shrugged and nodded. At that point, a gleam came over his eyes and I knew that he was going to get her the best computer possible. He spent a while arguing with the salesperson until they realized that he probably knew their job better than they did. When Lily casually mentioned that she needed three of everything that Marty ordered, everyone just stopped and stared at her.

"What?" she asked. "All I want is to be able to play in the same place. Daddy won't mind."

Marty just shook his head and looked at me with a mixture of shock and good-natured jealousy. The final sale price was staggering, but Lily didn't even flinch when she handed over the card. The salesman offered to have everything delivered the next day, which we heartily agreed to. Marty agreed to come by Lily's to help set everything up. While we wandered the mall Lily tried to get to know Marty.

We passed another store that Lily wanted to take Alex into, so they told us that they would meet up with us in a bit. We headed towards the arcade to burn some time. Fifteen minutes later, I got a message from Alex. She sent me a picture of her looking into a mirror in a dressing room, with Lily on her knees, her mouth pressed against Alex's pussy. Alex had captioned it, "What do you think of this shirt?"

"You look incredible no matter what you are or aren't wearing," I sent back.

It took another fifteen minutes for the girls to meet up with us. With a smile, Lily gave me a kiss that tasted like Alex's pussy.

"Did you make her cum?" I whispered in her ear.

She nodded, looking up at me with a smile.

"Good girl," I whispered again into her ear and squeezed her ass. "Did anyone notice?"

She shook her head again and snuggled against me.

"I want to do something for Marty. Will you trust me?" She asked quietly, looking at me seriously.

"I'm willing to trust until you give me a reason not to. As far as I'm concerned, you restarted with a blank slate yesterday."

She gave me another quick kiss on the cheek and then took off, saying she would be back in a few minutes. Marty and Alex were currently embroiled in a heated game of air hockey, so I joined them and provided commentary. Lily came back just as they finished game three, with Alex barely managing the last goal. Trailing behind her was another girl, Jess, with who we had gone to high school and had been part of the cheer squad.

"Marty, is there any chance you could help Jess out? She is even more hopeless with computers than I am and hers is completely messed up," Lily said as they approached.

Marty gave her a deadpan look before turning to me, a look of frustration and despair on his face. I knew that while he didn't mind helping his friends with picking out the best gear or even troubleshooting a complicated issue, he hated doing computer maintenance and fixing for idiots. I decided to trust Lily and nodded to him, making it clear that I would owe him one. With a sigh, he agreed to help, and they headed out to go deal with Jess's computer issues.

"Just so that you know," I told Lily after they left. "Marty doesn't usually like helping people with computer problems that he thinks they deserve."

"Oh no. I'm sorry. It was just the quickest thing that I could think of."

"What do you mean?"

"Jess owes me a favor," Lily started to say.

"Did you call in a favor for a friend to have sex with Marty?" Alex cut her off, looking like she was about to go running after Marty and Jess. "Because that is not fair to either of them."

"No, no no," Lily responded quickly, "Jess is a super fantasy nerd, but incredibly shy about it. I really think that they will hit it off. I just needed to push them together, and I thought that the fact that Jess's computer seems to be haunted was the perfect excuse. The favor was for her to go along with it and give him a chance."

"Oh," said Alex, suddenly calmer and slightly embarrassed. "That's actually really sweet of you."

She gave Lily a hug and a quick kiss.

"You still taste like me," She said and kissed Lily again.

The rest of the afternoon was fun and relaxed. We met up with friends and slowly started integrating Lily. There was hesitation at first, but by the time we headed out, everyone had relaxed and had a good time. We headed back to Lily's since she had the most space and privacy. When we got back to the basement, the girls had me wait on the couch while they disappeared into the bathroom with one of the bags of clothing. It took them much longer than I had expected before they reappeared.

Alex and Lily had gotten matching lingerie sets, with sheer red lace robes that were draped over their beautiful forms. Under, and clearly visible were matching black and red bra and panty sets, which did nothing to cover up instead just put them more on display. I could clearly see through the red lace of the robes that the bras were cut so that they held the girl's tits, without covering their nipples. As they turned, I saw their asses highlighted by the bands of lace that stretched across. They had also done their makeup and hair, which is what I assumed took most of the time. Their eyelashes were dark and thick, with heavy eyeshadow making their eyes stand out. They were both wearing red lipstick that matched the robes they had on, which made their lips pop invitingly. The biggest difference between them was their hair, which they had each brushed out. Lily's hair was golden blonde, while Alex's was a rich brown. They both looked incredible. I started to get up, but they stopped me.

"We want to reward you for being such a good sport at the mall all day with us," Alex said.

"Sit back and relax. Let us entertain you," Lily said, bending forward to kiss me.

I kissed her deeply, but she pushed my hands back down when I tried to touch her. Lily pulled away and Alex leaned in to kiss me as well, making sure that I didn't touch her either. While Alex was kissing me, Lily turned down the lights and turned on some music. I watched as they began dancing together, touching each other, and grinding up against one another. I watched them slowly strip off each other's robes and kiss every inch of the other's bodies. They teased me and each other for ten minutes before, as if by some unspoken command, they turned towards me and danced in my direction. With each girl grabbing a hand, they pulled me to my feet and started dancing against me. I wrapped an arm around each, stroking their naked backs as they undulated against me, thrusting their crotches into my legs, and rubbing nipples across my chest.

Still dancing to the beat, Alex and Lily started to drop down until they were squatting beside me. They each took hold of one side of my shirt, pulling it up slowly as they kissed and caressed their way up my chest. They slowly rotated so that as Lily kissed her way up and across my stomach, Alex made her way across my lower back. By the time my nipples were exposed, Alex had made her way around and Lily was running her tongue across the bottom of my shoulder blades. I had never realized how sensitive a guy's nipples could be before Alex took one of mine into her mouth and bit it gently. I let out a small sound and she looked me in the eyes with my nipple still between her teeth and I could see a devilish sparkle in her eyes. She flicked her tongue over that nipple before moving onto the other one and repeating the process. As they finally pulled my shirt over my head, Lily kissed her way up my neck before reaching my mouth and kissing me hungrily, her body pressed hard against mine. I wrapped my arms around her, one holding the back of her head and the other grasping her firm ass. While we made out, Alex kissed the back of my neck and nibbled on my ears, while pressing her body against my back and running her hands up and down my sides.

Lily eventually pulled back from the kiss and started kissing her way down my front. Alex turned my face and have me a quick kiss, sliding her tongue into my mouth before kissing her way down my back. Looking down at Lily as she knelt before me, I watched as she reached her hands around my legs to Alex who was kneeling behind me. Then, with her mouth, Lily began slowly pulling my belt open. I was impressed by how quickly she managed to get it open, but she left the button for Alex who reached around me to unsnap and unzip my pants.

They slowly pulled down my pants and underwear, freeing my erect cock that bounced as it was released. Each of them began kissing down the side of one leg. One by one they lifted a leg and pulled off my pants and socks, leaving me completely naked. They shifted again so that Lily was back behind me, and they began kissing their ways up my inner thighs. As they neared the apex, Lily kissed the bottom of my ass as Alex kissed between my balls and my legs. By this point, I was leaking precum and some dripped down onto Alex.

The girls shifted positions slightly so that Alex was on her knees in front of me, and Lily was sitting behind me. I could tell that they were ready to kick it up a notch, but I wasn't ready for Lily to put her hands on my hips and pull back. I stumbled backward into a half-sitting position with my ass on Lily's face, pushing her head into the couch. I tried to stand up, but Lily held onto me as Alex leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth. As Alex's bright red lips closed around my shaft, I felt Lily's tongue wet against my asshole. I moaned in pleasure at the dual ministrations. I let pleasure me for a minute before I shifted position. I spread my legs and shifted slightly so that I was squatting over Lily's face, with her body now more exposed. While I shifted, my ass pulled off Lily's face, letting her take a deep breath. It also had the effect of shoving my cock deep into Alex's mouth, especially as I used her head for leverage. I pulled back a bit from Alex's mouth as she gagged and sat back down on Lily's face, cutting off her gulping air. Alex, now having access to Lily's tits, grabbed her nipples as she bobbed her head on my cock. I felt, more than heard, Lily's moan into my ass as Alex rolled her nipples.

Beyond the physical sensations of having my cock sucked and my ass licked, I was surprised by just how much I was enjoying sitting on Lily's face, smothering her, completely controlling her fate. I put even more weight on her face as I got closer to the edge of orgasm. Lily eagerly stuck her tongue deeper into my asshole, wiggling it around. As she did, Alex took as much of my length into her mouth as she could and sucked hard. The dual sensations were too much. My ass tightened around Lily's tongue as my cock twitched once, twice, before a burst of exploded out into the back of Alex's throat. She gagged a bit but tried to swallow as I filled her mouth with my hot seed. By the time I finished cumming I was lightheaded. I pushed Alex's face off my cock and rolled into the couch. Lily, red in the face, gasped for breath as her head was freed from beneath me.

"Share what's left with Lily," I said exhausted to Alex.

I watched through half-lidded eyes as she pounced on the former cheerleader who was still breathing deeply. Locking lips, Alex pushed a tongue full of cum into Lily's mouth. I knew that Alex was getting a good taste of my ass as well, but she didn't seem to mind. Once my cum was completely swallowed by the two of them, they climbed onto the couch with me. We spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling, hanging out, and fucking each other repeatedly.