Held Down

Story Info
The first of three parts, a story of an afternoon session.
968 words
4.4
6.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
50 Followers

This afternoon, in the sweet mildness of the day, I made love to you once again. I stripped the clothes from your body, gently stroking each part of you. Your face, your breasts, your belly, your thighs. I had you lie down on the bed to watch me undress. I lay down next to you, our bodies warm and yet cool against one another. You lay flat on your back as I lay propped on my elbow, leaning over to kiss you and stroke your body. Your breasts were so soft and pliable in my hands, your nipples so hard! I could feel when you squeezed your legs tightly together, the tingle in your pussy causing you to fidget. But it was clear from my actions that I had a purpose and you would have to wait to see what it was.

Reluctantly my lips leave yours, trailing down your neck to nip at your breasts, and suck on your nipples. Your back arches as you make your breasts more available to my mouth. Your hands above your head, afraid to distract me from the designs I have on your body. I continued to suckle your breasts as my right hand edges down towards the core of your excitement. My hand intrudes between your thighs, pulling your right leg up and to me, opening your pussy to the light and air. I swung my right leg over yours trapping it there and pressing your left leg open at the same time. My lips return to your face, my breath nearly as harsh as your own, heating your cheeks and lips. My left arm under your head, gently cradling you, guides your lips to mine.

Now I bury my head over your shoulder, bringing my lips to your ear. You feel my warm breath and I nibble and lick at your ear. Slowly, quietly, pausing often, I begin to speak in a whisper. I tell you how beautiful you are, how willing and available. With your legs held open by my own, your dampness grows and my free hand roaming between your thighs approaches your moistness. I whisper again, how much I desire you, how I cherish your pleasure. My fingers pry apart your nether lips, and dip into the slick wetness that excites me so. You shudder, thrilled at my touch, lost in the softness of my voice that seems to speak directly to your mind! Your legs twitch at the stroke of my fingers on you clit, but they are held firm by my own, keeping your fully available to my desire. My whispers continue...

"You are mine, to do with as I please..." "You will play with your breasts and thrill me with the sight."

Your hands move down to follow my directions. Lightly they run over the soft skin, cupping your breasts from below. Lifting them gently, feeling them swell with excitement, and then letting them spill from your grasp. In one long stroke you let your fingers glide across your nipples. My cock hardens and rubs against your thigh and you gush your juices over my fingers still playing at your cunt.

"Press them together." "Imagine my cock gliding between them, pressing to your lips with each thrust." "Pinch your nipples, feel the pleasure/pain!"

You obey. Eyes closed, lost in your exquisite pleasure. My fingers thrust into your cunt and you gasp! "Aaaahhhhh!" You try to evade and encourage my penetration at one and the same time! Your hand reaches for your pussy but recedes when you hear my strident command in your ear. "No!" "Play with your breasts!" I am watching over your shoulder as you play with them, torn with the desire to touch them myself and to continue watching.

I continue to watch.

My fingers are moving faster now. Back and forth, a finger on either side of your clit, you feel the tug of them, the spreading of your wetness. Your juices are flowing beyond your control. You can feel the wetness seeping between the cheeks of your ass, dampening that dark place! Ohhh, how wonderful, how exciting. You try to clamp your legs shut, but I hold them open, exposing you for our mutual pleasure!

Your hips are rolling from side to side... I can hardly hold on to you...your hands at your breasts are squeezing harder and harder, you seem oblivious to the pain it must be causing you... your hips buck... your legs tense, thrusting straight... my voice echoes in your ear... "Yes, yessss, cum for me, dear! Let me feel your pleasure!" As your orgasm peaks I remove my fingers from your clit and thrust them deep into your cunt. My palm pressing firmly, insistently against your mons. I feel the vibrations sweeping your cunt and match them with my own. Each time a wave subsides I renew it with my strokes, bring you to orgasm after orgasm!

"Stop!", you plead. "Oh please, stop!" But I ignore your protestations, and continue to stimulate you to levels you never imagined. Your eyes roll back in your head. Your fingers are latched so tightly to your nipples that I'm sure you will tear them off! Your back arches, your hips rise, despite my pressure you pull out from under me roll on your side away from me and curl into a ball, twitching.

Slowly you recovered, becoming aware of my hands stroking you. Your hair, your forehead, your back, the moons of your ass. Bringing you back to awareness of your surroundings. Your muscles relax. You are spent. My stroking soothes you and breathing deeply you drift off to sleep. My hard cock presses against your flesh. But I just smile, and continue to stroke your body, knowing that my pleasure will come soon enough.

I will wait...

GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
50 Followers