Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This second first time was a magnum opus, a master stroke. As my body expanded to accommodate his length and girth, so did my psyche. I experienced a flood of endorphins and other hormones too numerous to count. I moved with him and against him. I encouraged him with verbal approvals like "yes," "more," "deeper," and "right there." I praised him with phrases like "so big," "don't stop," "really," and "fuck yeah."

Emotions and physical sensations flooded over me. Emotions and sensations I hadn't had since before I married Herb when I was free for a time and determined to experience everything and everyone that made me feel good. It had been a wonderful time for me and I welcomed the return of the feelings with a determination never to lose them again.

My first orgasm arrived quickly. It snuck up on me and erupted over me like hot lava. I broke into a sweat, curled my toes and stiffened my spine. My eyes rolled back in my head and I almost blacked out as I squirted liquid over both of us and the sofa. I don't remember if I vocalized anything but later Sean told me I screamed and scared the shit out of him.

I regained a modicum of consciousness and realized Sean remained motionless inside me, apparently wondering what to do next, and he hadn't orgasmed. I reacted as any orgasmic woman would with a stiff cock still in her pussy. I turned over, got on my knees on the sofa and pressed my naked ass and pussy lips against his erection. He aimed his cock on target with one hand and pushed it to its full depth into my quivering vagina.

The feeling was indescribable. Each stroke pushed me forward and I rebounded to meet the next one. Sean seemed indefatigable. He never faltered or slowed. Each stroke pushed me closer to my next orgasm. Unlike Sisyphus rolling his boulder up the hill for it to only roll down again, each stoke rolled my boulder closer to the top of mountain where it would eventually tumble over the edge and cause an avalanche as it careened down the other side.

When my second orgasm detonated, I collapsed on the sofa with my ass high in the air. This time I know I screamed and I lost consciousness again. When I came to, Sean was still there, waiting, holding my hips with both hands and still inside me. When I wiggled my ass against him, he resumed stroking into my shaking body.

The boulder was back and it needed pushing. This time I wasn't going to let Sean off the hook. If I was going to climax then so was he. Every time he stroked into me, I stiffened my pelvic muscles. The effect was as if I was tightening my vaginal muscles and squeezing his erection. I met every stroke with a pelvic squeeze and it worked beautifully. I could feel his erection slowly enlarge as we fucked. It was a classic contest. Each of us was determined to outlast the other but Sean didn't have a prayer. I remembered how I used my pelvic muscles in the past to speed up Herb's climax when I was tired or not completely in the mood.

When Sean began to pause a half beat at the end of each inward stroke, I knew I had him. Two strokes later he came forcefully against my cervix. I hadn't been paying close attention to myself and, when the force and heat of his ejaculation filled my body, I went over the edge with him. This scream was muffled by the sofa pillow I had pulled over to me and buried my face in.

We slowly untangled ourselves and sat up on the sofa next to each other. Somehow, I managed to miss the large wet spot on the sofa that had to be there. If Sean had found it, he was extremely composed about it.

"Oh, my God," I said.

"You can say that again," Sean agreed.

"Oh, my God," I said again.

Sean laughed heartily.

"That was several notches above my expectations," I offered.

"You had expectations?" he asked.

"I did," I said.

"What took you so long?" he asked.

"What took me so long? What took you so long?" I rejoindered.

"Me?"

"Yes, you."

"I was just following your lead," Sean countered.

"My lead! I was doing everything I could to encourage you within the boundaries you set. You were just the best gentleman you could be."

"I thought you were a sophisticated lady and I was just trying to create the environment you would feel most comfortable in."

"You missed every opportunity I gave you. Even the first time we met I deliberately pushed my breast into your arm."

"That wasn't an accident?" Sean stammered, amazed.

"No. I wanted you to know I had breasts and I was willing to share them."

"I'm such an idiot."

"Don't beat yourself up. Your gentleman act was refreshing and appreciated, although frustrating."

"I get it. We're on the same page, or bed, as it were."

"We are."

"Can I ask a question?"

"Anything."

"What's this about being a virgin?" Sean asked.

"It's a joke. One of the women at dinner realized that Herb had died over seven years ago and assumed I'd not had sex all that time. Her theory was that after seven years I was a virgin again. She even suggested I have a party to publicly reclaim my virginity."

"So, are you?"

"Am I what?"

"A virgin."

"A moot point at this point don't you think?" I asked.

"I'm not going to think anything," he said.

"Do you have a favorite non-thinking place?" I asked.

"I do," he replied as he stood, took my hand, helped me off the sofa and led me to the bedroom.

The bedroom wasn't large but the queen-sized bed was more than adequate. Together, we pulled the spread off the bed and Sean turned down the blanket and top sheet. I sat on the edge of the bed. Sean stood in front of me. When I reached for his penis, he pushed my shoulders gently back until I was lying on my back on the bed with my legs hanging over the edge.

Sean used both hands to separate my legs and knelt between them. His intention was obvious and I was apprehensive with anticipation as he began to kiss up my thighs. Herb had never shown any interest in orally pleasing me but I had a memory of the sexual pleasure I had experienced with several sorority sisters during my college years. My single experience with a man had not been as pleasing.

Sean was exceptional. I was lost the moment he circled my clitoris with his tongue. He was an expert and he had excellent teachers and lots of practice. His touch sent shivers up my spine. I spread my legs as far as I could and encouraged him with my hands and soft moans of pleasure.

I was at his mercy and I loved it. He paid attention to everything he could reach with his tongue. Nothing was missed. I shivered as I felt the rough surface of his tongue rasp along my engorged labia. I shook uncontrollably as he circled my anus and ran his tongue all the way up to my clitoris. He began to focus on my clitoris as I tried to focus on controlling my body. Over and over, he brought me close to orgasm only to slow down and allow me to relax slightly. I could feel the drool from my vagina and his saliva seeping between my thighs and puddling on the bed.

"You bastard," I exclaimed as he pushed me to the edge for the third time.

I knew he smiled as he pushed a finger up inside me. The sensations increased as he rubbed the root of my clitoris with his finger and the head with his tongue. I began to have a series of short, but intense orgasms. Each one brought me closer to the explosive detonation I knew was coming. When he slipped a second finger into my ass, a tornado tore through my body. I squirted for the second time that evening and I had the odd thought that I would be dehydrated if I didn't drink some water soon.

He relented and crawled up alongside me on the bed. He held me gently in his arms as I recovered. I buried my face in his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his body as my shaking slowly declined. When I was reasonably calm, he lifted my chin and gave me a tender, loving kiss on the lips.

My mouth opened and his tongue found my tongue ready and willing. I tasted myself on his tongue and lips and I loved it. We lay alongside each other embracing and kissing for several minutes. As we lay there, I moved my hand down his body until I found his penis. He was already erect and the head of his erection was slippery with his own fluids.

"Where did you learn how to do that?" I asked.

"Moot point since you know that I know," he responded.

"Touché," I said.

I moved on the bed and pulled him with me until we were properly oriented and I was resting on his abdomen while holding his erection in one hand and slowly stroking it. I moved down until I could get my mouth around the head of his erection. I could taste the clear fluid seeping from the opening in the top mingled with undertones of my own flavor from the activities earlier in the evening.

Eventually, I was positioned between his legs using both hands and my mouth on his erection. I slowly stroked his length with my mouth, each time getting it deeper into my mouth. I held my breath and slipped his cock down my throat until there was nothing more to swallow. I swallowed knowing he could feel the rippling of my throat against the head of his erection.

I withdrew, took a couple of deep breaths and repeated the procedure, several times. Each time, I felt the tension in his erection rise when I swallowed and fall when I withdrew. Each cycle brought him closer to orgasm and each time I relented when I thought he might climax. His soft moans of pleasure spurred my efforts.

"Fuck," he shouted.

That was my signal. I took a deeper breath and swallowed him whole. I began to ripple my throat against his cock and he lost it. Thick, hot liquid pumped into my throat. Over and over his cock stiffened and squirted. At least a half dozen times before I removed my mouth and gasped for breath.

I crawled up alongside him and began to kiss his lips. He kissed me back and asked, "Where did learn how to do that?"

"Moot point since you know that I know," I responded.

"Touché," he said.

We lay like that, I fondling his flaccid penis and he hefting and squeezing my breasts. This playful activity eventually ignited our passion again. His erection returned. I straddled his thighs and sat down with him fully inside me while he continued to enjoy teasing my all too sensitive nipples. I began to shift my body up and down on his shaft and he sat up far enough to lick and kiss my tits. With unspoken agreement, we shifted position until I was on my knees with Sean behind me. He pushed inside me, held my hips and began to pound into me with serious force.

I pushed back against him until he fell backward on his back with me riding him with my hands on his knees and doing all the work. Sean managed to sit up behind me, put his arms around my torso, held my breasts in both hands and kiss my back and shoulders. The angle increased the interior friction on my G-spot behind my clitoris and soon I was cumming all over him and the bed.

I was getting a little tired but Sean wasn't finished. He rolled me over and entered me again in classic missionary position. He lifted my legs up with his arms behind my knees and stroked rhythmically into me. This was Herb's favorite, if only, position although I'd never experienced the level of energy Sean provided. His strokes grew longer and longer, deeper and deeper, until, without notice, he withdrew too far and slipped into my ass on the down stroke.

"Oops," he said.

"Ouch," I said.

"Sorry," he said as he corrected his aim and settled down deep inside my pussy.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine. Just surprised," I answered.

"So was I," he offered. "I hadn't planned to go there."

"It's okay. It's just that it feels odd somehow now."

"How so?"

"Well, since the surprise wore off, I'm feeling like I'm missing something," I said.

"Curious?" he asked.

"I think so," I stated hesitantly.

"What are you thinking?" he asked.

"Could we try that again, without the surprise?" I asked.

"Are you sure? It could hurt," he told me.

"I've got the hurt part. It's the rest of it that's got me curious," I admitted.

Sean slowly withdrew his erection and used his fingers to scoop up as much lubricant as he could. He carefully rubbed his slippery fingers around my anus and used one finger to wet a short way inside. Then, making sure his erection was fully sopped with slime, he placed it at the entrance of my rectum and pushed.

"Slowly," I cautioned.

"My thoughts exactly," he responded.

He pushed against me and I pushed back.

"Relax and don't hold your breath," he suggested.

Ever the gentleman, he maintained his pressure and let me push back. I was in control of how much and how far we would go. I relaxed and pushed back against his erection. I could feel the head of his cock slowly dilating my sphincter until, with an almost inaudible "pop," I felt the head of his erection slip inside.

"Don't move," he said. "Does it hurt at all?"

"No. No pain. Actually, it feels, I don't know, comfortable, even pleasant. I'd add seductive, sensual, erotic and wonderful."

I pushed back a little harder and he moved slightly deeper into me.

"Hold for a minute," he said. "Let me be sure we have enough lubrication.

Sean used two fingers to gather more fluid and smeared it around the top of his cock. He then began to push slowly into me. I took quick short breaths as he moved, quarter inch by quarter inch inside me. I marveled at how something that seemed so wrong, so depraved, could feel so good.

It was so different than fucking but it produced almost identical results. I could feel my orgasm rising with each push until he stopped.

"Why did you stop?" I whined.

"Helen, babe," he said. "You've got it all. That's as far as I can go."

I wiggled my backside and I could feel the coarseness of his pubic hair against my tender cheeks.

"Move," I requested.

Sean began small pumping movements. Soon he was stroking his full length in and out of my ass. The seal between us was so tight, I could feel my intestines collapsing as he withdrew and inflating as he pushed back in. I felt as if each stroke inflated my insides until I was in danger of exploding. I could feel Sean getting larger with each stroke, until he leaned over me, grabbed my shoulders, pushed hard against my body and erupted deep inside me.

The warmth of his ejaculate spreading inside my midsection set off a chain reaction as I arched my back, curled my toes and erupted like a fountain between our bodies. I fell back and went to sleep, as if I had a choice.

When I woke, sometime later, the windows were aglow with early dawn light and Sean was asleep on his side with my legs hanging over his hips and still inside me. I squeezed my pelvic muscles and his limp cock popped out of me. I wiggled sideways and managed to get out of the bed without waking him and headed for the bathroom.

I peed and wiped the last drops and as much of the rest of the mess as I could. I took a quick look in the bathroom mirror. "Fuck it," I said to myself and headed back into the bedroom.

"Good morning," Sean greeted me sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Very good morning," I answered back.

And that's the story of my second first time exactly as I imagined it. Right now, I need to rest. My bum hurts and I have a party to plan.


12