Helen Can’t Help Herself

Story Info
Helen can’t escape her recent experiences.
1.7k words
4.15
13.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hothgirl
Hothgirl
32 Followers

A few days passed after Helen's experience with Sam at the gym. Once again, she had been excited by the thrill of being watched and then taken with an element of force but also a willingness to comply.

Home alone, with the children at school and her husband at work, she spent time browsing outfits and underwear online, from the delicately sexy right through to those that left 'nothing left to the imagination', without actually making a purchase.

Helen did however start to flout her tanned, toned athletic body whilst at home alone. On returning from the school run she would remove her leggings and sweatshirt, admiring her smooth legs in the mirror or her reflection in a glass door as she stood there in a high cut thong. The cropped T-Shirt, ripped from her body by her spin instructor a few days earlier, had been replaced and her lightly toned abs and pert, braless breasts made her want to touch herself at the thought of somebody watching her.

That morning, after the school run, Helen had, true to recent form, undressed down to a black, high cut thong. The straps rested just above her hips, the thong forming a natural v shape towards her pubic area. On top, Helen had put on another cropped T-Shirt, this one with the arms removed. It was a little on the large side and the self-made arm holes gaped open revealing more than enough side breast. Helen was looking at herself in the full length mirror of her bedroom. Her mind wandered as she started to fantasize. She was being watched, about to be taken and fucked just like that moment on the beach and the moment with Sam. She became aroused as the flashbacks entered her consciousness and her hand moved inside her thong and found her moistening clit. The moment was interrupted as the doorbell rang. She checked the app on her phone and saw it was a young delivery guy. Rather than pull on leggings and a sweatshirt, Helen's first reaction, still aroused, was to ruffle her hair and find some lipstick which she applied to her soft lips. She moved downstairs and opened the door, biting her bottom lip as she did so.

The stunned delivery driver was immediately flustered at the sight before him, the toned body of a woman standing there oozing raw sex. There were two parcels to take in and Helen took the first, taking great care to bend over when placing it on the hallway floor. The delivery guy had a full view of her ass and vagina, covered only by a tiny piece of black cotton. Helen felt increasingly aroused. The delivery guy stood there, waiting with the device for Helen to sign electronically for the items. Helen could see the bulge between his legs and just wanted to get on her knees and take his cock between her lips. She deliberately bent forward to pick up the second box, this time giving the delivery guy a full view of her loose tits, hanging down braless under her top. He couldn't help but notice how hard her nipples were and when she stood up, they strained against the cotton, yearning to be touched. He wanted to explode there and then.

Helen placed the second parcel down, again giving the delivery guy a full view of her perfect behind. She stood up to sign for the parcels, ensuring she made full eye contact, thanked him and shut the door. Her thong was soaked and she slipped her fingers between her legs and moaned to herself, her other hand squeezing her left breast through the fabric of her T-Shirt and pinching her hard, extended nipple.

Helen desperately needed to satisfy the urges she was feeling and moved back upstairs entering the bedroom which was darkened by the partially opened curtains. She removed her T-Shirt, casually throwing it to the floor and lay on the bed, squeezing her 34B breasts together. Rays of sunlight pierced the gap through the opening of the curtains and as the sunlight landed on her body, it accentuated the softness of her skin. The feeling of warmth on her breasts took Helen back to a beach, maybe THAT beach in France. She was sunbathing topless and there was a group of men around her. Helen's hands moved to the straps of her thong, pulling them higher, pinching her clit. She moaned again. The fantasy moved on in her mind. The many hands were now pulling her thong higher and Helen felt the thin fabric on one side tear and then come away completely as the hands pulled with increasing force.

Her hand moved down her body, pushing the now loose fabric aside and she started to work her clit, her mind wandering back to the French gang bang. Helen felt the warmth of the sun through the curtains disappear but her self-arousal continued. She was sure she was being watched and the thought of that made her wetter. The sunlight was taking an age to return and Helen momentarily glanced out of her left eye. She was being watched! Through the gap in the curtain she could see someone was there. The realisation made her pause for a split second; the fucking window cleaner. She had completely forgotten this was the day of his monthly visit. But she couldn't stop. He hadn't clocked Helen's glance and Helen wanted to be seen. She raised her hips from the bed and pushed the remains of her ripped thong down her leg. Now completely naked, Helen arched her back and returned both hands to her breasts, twisting her nipples between her fingers. The window cleaner couldnt hear her, but had he done so, he would have heard her moan softly. She moved one hand to her mouth and sucked two fingers, moving them back down to her clit which was now dripping. Helen bit her bottom lip and raised her hips from the bed once again, her fingers working harder and harder. She was close. Her abs tightened and her toned legs straightened as she finally came, the moans now louder and able to be heard outside.

Helen closed her eyes and lay panting on the bed. She felt the sunlight return to warm her glowing skin. He had gone. Helen closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Helen awoke not long later. A short power nap had refreshed her and she quickly showered to clean herself up from the morning's exertions. That had been a thrill. Exposing much of her body and teasing the delivery guy, the fantasy on the beach and then being watched whilst masturbating. She felt wet again just thinking about it and for a brief moment one finger stroked the smooth shaved lips between her legs before she readjusted and went to get dressed. It was still only 11.30 and Helen had chores to do. She was also aiming to try and fit in a short run before picking up the kids from school.

The morning turned to afternoon and, as forecast, the sunny day clouded over and the temperature dropped a little. Heavy rain was forecast, much needed for the garden. Helen had a window of opportunity to run and the now cooler conditions were perfect. She had already dressed for the run, a short 5K, earlier. A black lycra bra top and a pair of matching lycra running shorts that clung to her shapely backside. She had chosen today not to wear a thong underneath, the first time she had done so. She tied back her long red hair and donned a baseball cap.

Helen left the house. She was a decent runner, around 9 minutes a mile and she began to pick up the pace. Her route took her off road for around 2 miles, through a farm track that was rarely used aside from other runners and walkers and, as Helen turned onto the familiar gravel path, she felt the first drops of rain. She pushed on as the rain became heavier and heavier, the rain drops creating rivulets of water that ran down her skin and quickly soaked her lycra running gear. Helen was enjoying this feeling, running in the rain. It was a refreshing break from the recent humidity. Inexplicably she had a desire to remove her bra-top and stopped to do so, the heavy drops of rain bouncing off her breasts, her nipples already rock hard. She ran on a few metres, enjoying the freedom and excitement of maybe being seen, her pert breasts gently bouncing as she ran.

She stopped at a farm building and rested against it. Helen was now out of sight from the path and moved her hands to the elasticated band of her soaked running shorts pulling them down. She started to masturbate, her mind drifting to the now recurring fantasy of being taken again, The rain became heavier and the feel of the rain drops bouncing onto all parts of her naked body was electrifying. Helen opened her mouth drinking in the rain that ran down her cheeks. The sensation of the heavy rain finding her rock hard nipples turned her on. She was drenched in more ways than one.

Had anyone seen her, the sight of the rain cascading down her naked toned body as she pleasured herself was an image they would never forget but Helen wouldn't have noticed anyone. She could still feel the rain running down her stomach, between her breasts and down her legs. She imagined she had been roughly taken, stripped naked and pinned against the wall and put one hand to her throat, trying to recreate the scene in her mind. The muscles in her stomach and legs tensed as she came for the second time in just a few hours. She lent back against the wall, panting as the rain continued to pour and splatter against her skin, her nipples still erect.

Helen composed herself, pulled her soaked shorts up and picked up the lyrca bra top she had dropped beside her as her fantasy had taken hold. She pulled the bra top back on, encasing her wet breasts in the soaked lycra, her nipples still rock hard and clearly visible straining against the fabric. Her legs were spent so Helen walked the last part of the route home, the rain easing and steam began to rise from her body as the hot sun and warmth returned.

Helen went inside to shower and clean up ready for the second school run of the day. Her primal desires were increasing and she knew that she alone could not satisfy them. Somehow she needed to come clean and talk to her husband.


Hothgirl
Hothgirl
32 Followers