Helen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen started washing my chest, working down, slowly. "Stand up, so I can wash the rest of you." She said, I stood up. As I stood there, feeling her soapy hands wash me, I began thinking of what she had said, and the implications. Living together was the easy part, stopping it, would not be easy, not that I wanted that, the future needed thinking about.

She started washing my cock and balls. "Your pubic hair is really spiky," she said, in surprise.

"I think all boys are like that, although I don't know for certain." I replied.

"I thought that you'd get hard again," she said, playing gently with my soapy cock, her head down.

"Later," I replied, "but don't stop."

"What if our parents find out, about me moving in?" I asked.

She looked up at me, I could see why she had her head down, she was crying. "Please sit down," she said, "I don't want you slipping over in the bath."

I sat down carefully, she was right, the bath was slippy.

"Sorry for this," she said, wiping her tears away, "I didn't want to say all this tonight, wanted to wait until tomorrow, it's just too much, couldn't help it."

I hugged her, kissed her cheek. "That's ok," I said, "it's a big step, but you were right to say it, there's no going back is there, once I move in. I do want us to be together, I do love you Helen,"

"When you first told me you loved me, I laughed at you, Paul," Helen said, softly. "You may not have meant it then, but I think that you do now. I love you too, Paul." She finished with a sniff. "But will you still love me tomorrow?" she said, with a little smile.

"Back to parents." I said.

"We are going to tell them, both sets, and my aunt and uncle," I stiffened. "Yes, we are," she went on, "They may not like it, but we are not going to deceive them. We'll do it together."

"You need washing!" I said to her, "stand up," We stood up.

"You don't mean washing," she replied, "you mean a soapy fondle."

"You'll end up cleaner than when I started." I replied, grabbling the soap and getting a good lather on my hands.

I washed her breasts, slowly, enjoying it. "I do have other parts to my body," said Helen.

"Where should I start?" I asked.

"My feet, and work up, please." She replied.

I knelt and did so, I washed both legs, to her bum, then she parted her legs, I washed her pussy and her bum crack, then rinsed her pussy and kissed her fur, she giggled. "The man did this in the book," I said, moving my lips down to her crack, wiggling my tongue into her crack, near her clit, I moved one hand around her bum, a finger exploring her soapy bum crack. "Oh!" she exclaimed. "Where's your finger going?"

I sucked her clit harder, "mmmm?" I questioned, she wriggled her bum, trying to get her arsehole away from me, I held my hand on her bum, still sucking her clit, tonguing it as well, just like the book said. My finger found its goal, and I pushed gently, and got it slightly in her arsehole.

"No further," she moaned.

'Not take it out' I noticed. I continued my assault on her pussy, and pushed a finger from my other hand up her vagina. Her hands were on my head, holding me there, "go on, go on! Don't stop!" she cried, then had an orgasm, shaking me with her hips.

"I now know what a rat feels like, when a dog shakes it!" I said, laughing.

"That's another reason to have you move in!" she said.

We finished washing each other and sat down to rinse off. "Let's get out and go back to bed for a while, bring the book." Said Helen.

We sat in bed reading the book together, laughing. Eventually, I felt my cock stirring. "Ready for round two?" I asked Helen. She half turned and kissed me, moving her hand down to my cock to check the situation, as she put it.

We were kissing open mouth, tongues engaged, my hand went down to her pussy, stroking her crack, she opened her legs, to let me get at her.

"What position would you like me to have you in?" I asked her.

"What's on offer," she replied, sexily.

"Same as last time?" I suggested.

"No!" she said softly, "That's boring, doing it the same way every time, let's do something different each time this weekend." This from a girl, who'd just had her first time!

"Weekend's looking up!" I said, Thinking of the book, "Side by side?"

"How about me on top?" she answered.

So we played with each other for a while, she tugging my cock, me rubbing her crack and idly playing with a breast.

"How's it going down there?" she asked, squeezing my cock gently.

"Fine and you?" I replied, she didn't say anything, just pulled away, I lay on my back, she sat astride my thighs, Helen raised herself up and adjusted herself, I realised that she needed help, reached down and wiggled my cock until we got it engaged. "Try lowering yourself now," I said, and we managed to get it in, she started laughing.

"I didn't realise that shagging was so difficult!" she said. "Off you go."

"No, you have to bounce up and down on me!" I said to her.

She tried it several times, couldn't get the hang of it, and stopped, with a frown.

I started laughing, "This sex business is not as easy as it looks, is it!" I said. Helen joined in the laughter. "Let's do it the usual way until we get the hang of it, stuff the book for tonight." I said. Helen climbed off me and lay on her back, I lay on top of her, and moved up until my cock slid in her, hands free this time,

"See, easy, off we go!" I said, and started pushing in and out.

"Much better," agreed Helen, I manged to fondle a breast for a while, until I had to speed up and finish the shag. We came together again, at least we got that bit right!

Afterwards we cuddled and lay together, promising each other another go before we went to sleep. I woke about three am, cold, no quilt on me, Helen the same. I went to the toilet, and returned, putting the guard in front of the fire, the candles had burnt out. I found the quilt and pulled them over us both, cuddled up to Helen and fell asleep again.

++++++++++++++++++++

SATURDAY

I woke as Helen got up, and walked out of the bedroom door naked, I heard her flush the toilet and she returned shortly with two mugs of tea. "Good morning my lover," she said.

"Good morning." I returned.

We drank our tea, chatting about the previous evening, deciding it was a perfect first time. Not that any of us get any chance of multiple first times.

I had a think while she was out of the room, knowing this was a critical time in our relationship, no inhibitions, and more importantly no secrets. I decided that I had to say things, even if I wasn't sure quite what to say.

"We started having a discussion, last night," I started, "shall we continue now? I'm not sure what to say yet, this is something I've not had to think about before."

"Same here," replied Helen, "but let's make a start."

"I had never thought about moving in with you, I had thought we might get closer, then one day perhaps get married, then live together." I said, "but it is a good idea, at least we will know each other well enough to see if marriage would work."

Helen stiffened, "Are you asking me to marry you?" she asked, in a surprised tone.

"No, err yes," I replied, "perhaps no, let me get my thoughts together." I paused, "let's say that getting married is a target, no, wrong word, possibility, to work towards. Will that do?"

"That sounded to me like a proposal," said Helen, with a laugh, "we will go down to the law department on Monday and set them some homework, 'does this conversation constitute an offer of marriage?'"

"From my knowledge of contract law," I said, a formal tone to my voice, "there has to be an offer and an acceptance to form a contract..."

Helen smiled, "I think that I've been trapped in love!" she paused, "I think that was a difficult thing for you to say, thank you. I think it's something to work on, I will say this," her turn to look down, then she raised her head and looked me in the eyes, "When the time is right, when we have finished college, and we both have jobs, and are settled, you can then ask me to marry you, and I will say yes. Being together may not work, but we both have something to work together for." She stopped and burst into tears.

I went to her and hugged her, "I never thought I would be taking to someone like this." I said to her gently.

"Neither did I," she replied. "We now have an end point, now we have to fill in the middle bit, get through college and then get jobs, hopefully in this city, together." Little did we know that others were working to help this happen, even if we and they did not realise it.

++++++++++++++++++++

We had our breakfast, had a shower together, took ages! Then Helen took me shopping, "Two to feed now," she said. We walked down to the city market together, hand in hand. We passed the flower stall, "Is this the girl?" shouted the stall owner, who had served me the previous day. "Yes!" I shouted back, "The very one!"

"Well done!" he replied, "We do weddings, I'll give you a special rate for that as well."

As we walked off, Helen asked, "Special rate? Did you get my flowers on the cheap?"

"No," I replied, "I came here for flowers and didn't know what to ask for, never bought flowers before, he guessed that, probably gets it all the time. So he asked what the occasion was and I told him I was invited round to my girlfriend's place for the first time for a meal, and wanted to take flowers, so he sorted me out. He then said it was a special rate for my first time, since birthdays and so on came later."

"And weddings" said Helen, smiling,

"He didn't mention weddings yesterday." I replied, "perhaps it's the way we look at each other."

"Perhaps it's the satisfied looks on our faces," said Helen. We finished our shopping, and we walked back home with it, 'home' I thought, get used to it! I then went round to my place, packed my things, said farewell to my housemates, and saw my landlord, who lived next door. I was worried he'd want a month's rent or something, but he was quite casual about it, since he had someone asking about a room, the previous day. "That's your present for being honest," he said, "a lot of people just disappear without telling me. Good luck."

I took my things round to Helen's, took me two trips, Helen looked at my clothes, "Washing machine," she said, "all of them, strip off the ones you are wearing now! A clean start.

"What do I wear until they are dry?" I asked.

"Be inventive," She replied, as she went out of the door carrying my clothes.

I thought quickly, "I'd be cold with no clothes," I told her when she returned, "I could go to bed, and stay warm, but I'd be lonely, on my own, while my clothes washed."

"Oh! Paul," responded Helen, "we can't have you being lonely, can we?" she followed me to her, our? Bedroom, I got into bed, naked, and shivered, while she stripped her clothes off, looking at me. "I've never done a striptease before," she said.

"Of course not!" I said, "But you have done it very well." Mistake.

She stopped just before she took her bra off, she left it hooked on one shoulder and looked at me, "'Very well'?" she said quietly. "How would you know?"

She had me there, how would I know? I'd never been to a strip show, convincing her of that now, might not be easy. "I've never been to one, a strip show, but I can imagine how it works." I said.

"You look a little guilty." She said, suspiciously.

I stayed calm. "No need to be guilty" I said, "no need at all."

"Huh!" she replied, "This from a boy who keeps girlie magazines under his bed!"

She finished taking her clothes off and got into bed with me, she cuddled up to me and kissed me, "You should have seen your face!" she said, "Wondering if nookie was to be withdrawn."

"Is it?" I replied carefully.

"Not for the moment." She said.

"Talking about things like that," she said, "I was horrified the first week at college when I heard the other girls talking about boys and things, most of them had a very casual attitude to sex and relationships. They soon realised I was innocent, very innocent, by their standards. By the middle of that week, I'd admitted that I was a virgin, some of them said that was a challenge, and I wouldn't last the year, I didn't realise that they would be right. I had no intention of meeting boys, I was happy in the flat, Susan moved in as well. Then one day Susan told me that they had seen you repeatedly checking me out. I didn't believe her, why would you be interested in me of all people? Then I watched you carefully, without you spotting me, and Susan was right."

I laughed, "When you walked in the room, I'd spot you and follow you with my eyes, trying to make sure you didn't spot me checking you out." I said.

"The final thing that confirmed it," replied Helen, "the other girls pointed out that you tried to sit where you had a good view of the room. I watched out and you did. They also noticed that if they looked at you, you dropped your eyes, and blushed."

We both laughed together, "Some of your friends terrify me!" I said. "But I never expected Susan to tell me what your name was, when I was in the queue."

Helen raised her head, "What?" she asked, "I never knew that!" I told her what had happened, that day. "I was set up!" she said, "I never realised."

We were lying side by side, my arm laid over her side, hand on her pert little bum, I started, running my hand across it. Helens face was in my neck, after a while of bum fondling, a muffled voice said, "Is your hand going to stay there, or are you going to play with other bits?" Nod's as good as a wink to a blind man, I thought running my hand up to her breast, Helen lifted her head and kissed me, "That's better!" she said. In return, she moved her hand onto my cock, which was already hard. She moved her hand up and down, "Do you call this tossing off or wanking?" she asked.

"Your friends are giving you an education!" I replied,

"I knew the words, from school," she said, "But not the practical aspects. Neither did I realise that girls and boys did it to each other so much. My friends were giving me some final advice on Friday lunchtime, 'make sure you toss him off every now and then' one of them said, 'then it will give you a rest from shagging'!"

"Do you need a rest from shagging, yet?" I asked.

"Not yet," Helen replied, with a grin.

"We could go to the university concert tonight," I said, without great enthusiasm. Major groups played there. We had seen Cream recently.

"Who's playing" she said, disinterestedly.

"Don't know," I replied, "but you seem as disinterested as I am."

"Go on your own," said Helen, suddenly, "but I've something to say," she broke into rather sexy French "'Mais si tu dois partir, va-t'en. Si non, tu dois rester la nuit!' Choice is yours."

"I didn't know that you were good at French!" I said, "I'm not, but I understand the meaning!"

"School wanted me to take French further, but I don't see me ever going to use it, so what's the point?" Helen replied. I did remind her of this, when we were on holiday in France, only a few years later!

"I think it's a night for staying in." I replied, returning to breast fondling. Helen smiled and snogged me, her tongue in my mouth.

We were lying on our sides, my hand returned to her breast, found the nipple, "mmmm" she murmured, into the snog, her hand was slowly wanking me, gently, not going for the final strokes yet! I moved my hand slowly down her body and found her pussy, stroked the fur for a while, then tried to get a finger in her crack, Helen raised her top leg, to let me in. I found her slit, already wet in anticipation, "You're wet," I said to her gently, "ready for me."

"So are you," she replied, softly, rubbing my moisture around my cock end.

I played with her clit, for a while, and we kept up the snogging, I pushed my fingers past her clit, past her lips and found her vagina, I pushed my fingers in and out gently, she pulled out of the snog, and smiled at me, "Preparing me for your cock?" she asked,

"Yes," I replied, noticing the flush spreading over her face and chest.

"Let's do it like this, then." She said.

I tried to get my cock in and failed, just couldn't do it, so I pushed Helen onto her back, and moved on top of her. "this way, then?" she asked.

"No," I said, pushing in, "read the book!" I kept in her, and rolled back onto my side, dragging her with me.

So we were side by side with my cock in her still, her leg over mine. "Enjoy" I said, as I stared moving in and out, "enjoy the shag!"

"Haven't had a bad one yet!" she replied.

I kept on going, the new sensation was enjoyable, Helen was encouraging me as I shagged her, "keep going" she said, "don't stop!"

Not original, I thought, no way was I going to stop, until, "Yes!!" I cried as I came in her.

"Ohhh!!" she cried as I filled her.

I tried to roll away, but she niftily hooked her leg over mine, to hold me in place. "Don't go, yet." She murmured into my ear.

++++++++++++++++++++

Sunday afternoon, knowing that Susan was due back later, we had a final shag in front of the fire, I got Helen on her hands and knees, and knelt behind her and tupped her, good and proper, no kissing but otherwise a good position, she told me later. I had just finished, Helen feeling her clit herself, me nipping her nipples, as her breasts bounced under her. I was giving a few final thrusts as I emptied my balls, when the door opened, and Susan walked in. She dropped her bag and ran laughing into the kitchen.

Helen got up, caught her breath and went to apologise to Susan, who just could not stop laughing. "From virgin to doggie position in two days, you are a fast learner!" she said to Helen.

I sat back, exhausted and horrified, naked. "Can I have something to wear?" I cried.

"Who cares?" said Susan, from the kitchen, her and Helen giggling.

I decided to take the moral high ground, went out of the door onto the landing, all quiet below, Kathy and her companions away, or so I thought. I crept onto the landing and ran naked down to Helens bedroom. To my horror I heard a wolf whistle, and Kathy shouted, "nice bum," as I reached the bedroom door."

++++++++++++++++++++

MONDAY

Monday morning Helen and I were walking through the Poly building on our way to lectures, one of my fellow students, Gareth joined us, Helen stopped, gave me a kiss on the cheek and went into her lecture room, she shut the door behind her, I knew what was going to happen. A few moments later a huge cheer came out of her room. Gareth looked at me, have you, err..." he asked.

"Yes" I said smiling,

"Well done," he said.