Helen Enjoys a Sauna

Story Info
Sexy wife gets seduced in a sauna.
750 words
3.74
35.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vitesse
vitesse
285 Followers

James rolled over, "What time is it?"

"Only 8am. I'm going to have an early morning swim. Meet in the breakfast room at 9am?" Helen replied.

"Sounds perfect. It will give me another half hour snooze time."

Like the rest of the hotel the pool was amazingly decorated.

Helen was halfway through a length when she noticed someone else had jumped in the pool, she stopped swimming and saw James' familiar grin.

"I didn't want you getting lonely, do you fancy checking out the sauna?" James enquired.

"OK!" replied Helen.

Once in the sauna James sat on the shelf above Helen and began to massage her shoulders. The heat of the sauna was making Helen perspire which helped James' hands to glide over her heavenly body.

James was moving his hands up and down her back each time pushing the strap of her bikini top lower, she was sure he was doing it on purpose. He then moved back on to her shoulders his fingertips now reaching her breasts.

Normally Helen would have told James to stop, especially as anyone could walk in at any moment but the excitement of being away from home, work and her responsibilities as a mother had changed her caution and she showed no resistance as his touch became more adventurous and decided to encourage her husband by reaching behind her back and undoing her bikini top and placing it to the side of her.

"Wow," whispered James, "there is no stopping you now is there."

"What do you mean? You are used to seeing me topless on the beach?" replied Helen thinking about the sunbathing they'd done while on holiday together before the kids were born.

James cupped Helens breasts carefully feeling their perfect from and he began to gently use his fingertips on her nipples. As the pleasure from her husband's touch intensified Helen put her hands around James' legs stroking them to encourage him to continue exploring her heavenly body. She knew that they were both going to get sexually satisfied and Helen was finding the risk of someone walking in on them was surprisingly erotic.

James reached down and began to stoke Helen's legs slowly moving them apart enough to make space between her lovely legs so that he could get off the sauna bench and kneel in front of her.

James then began to move up her legs and Helen let out a gasp once she felt the entrance to her sexy bits being kissed and caressed, as James reached up to remove her bikini bottoms she lifted her bottom to ease her husband's task. The delicious scent and taste of the mixture of Helens love juices and sweat were intoxicating to James, arousing him further.

The more James kissed and caressed his wife the deeper her breathing became with the hot air of the sauna intensifying the feelings inside her. James could feel his wife's body responding to his touch, she reached down and placed her hands on the back of her husband's head while also pushing her herself towards him. James was enjoying wonderful taste of her and began to alternate deep probes of her love entrance with flicks and circles of her pleasure zone.

As her orgasm built inside her Helen's body arched and was filled with pleasure as a wave of delight swept through her body.

She swapped positions and began to kiss James on the lips, slowly moving down his body, guiding James between her breasts which were now lubricated from the combination of the heat of the sauna and the intensity of her first orgasm of the day. Using one of her hands to keep her breasts wrapped around her husband's manhood she moved her fingertips to the end of his member and began giving the tip of his manhood plenty of fingertip attention. This combination of this was close to sending James over the edge and it didn't take much more of his wife's attention before he felt his body fill with pleasure and Helen felt the warmth of her husband's satisfaction splatter on her neck and breasts.

"Thank you, that was amazing!" panted James.

"Glad you enjoyed it, I certainly did," replied Helen, "But how I am going to get out of her with a pearl necklace on!"

"Wait here, I'll grab you a towel," grinned back James, "With your love of jewellery I thought you'd be pleased to have another necklace."

"I'd prefer one that I could wear out and about."

vitesse
vitesse
285 Followers