Helen of Joys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassia who had remained in the bedchamber and, therefore, was not far away from Helen heard her crying. She had sat in a chair close to the opening onto Helen's balcony because she wanted to hear Helen's masturbating herself with the dildo. The very image of it had aroused Cassia in a very wanton way. Therefore, as Helen was masturbating, Cassia had her hand up her robe and between her legs, playing with her pussy, too, wanting to cum and to feel the same joys of self-love.

However, when she heard Helen crying again, she withdrew her fingers and cleaned them with her mouth, re-arranged her loose-fitting green robe, and went back onto the balcony.

"Mistress Helen, it saddens me to see how much sorrow you have and hear you crying so many tears," Cassia said, trying to comfort her.

Cassia went to Helen's side and put her arm around her. "Mistress Helen, give me your hand and let me take you into your bedchamber and help you lie down so you might relax and maybe get some rest."

Helen lowered her hands from her face and looked at Cassia through tear-laden eyes while she accepted Cassia's offer. She placed her hand into Cassia's and let Cassia lead her from her balcony that was now in darkness except for the moon's light illuminating the white, marble balcony.

Inside her bedroom Cassia took Helen over to her bed and helped her lie down, and then she quickly went around the room, lighting candles that cast a warm glow as the flames danced sinuously upon the walls.

"There Mistress Helen," said Cassia, "you lie there and rest, and I'll leave so you can be alone, and perhaps Morpheus, the god of sleep, might visit you and take you into your subconscious world."

Helen reached out and grabbed Cassia's arm. "Don't go, Cassia. Stay. I don't want to be alone," Helen said. "In my state of mind, I don't think I'll be able to sleep."

Cassia, of course, was Helen's handmaiden; therefore, she couldn't deny Helen's wish.

"All right, Mistress, I'll stay as you wish," said Cassia, seeing this as a golden opportunity for what she would like to happen, "but let me help you relax. Maybe then you'll be able to sleep."

Cassia looked down at Helen's naked body and couldn't help noticing her womanly features: her beautiful face of perfect symmetry crowned with the color of purest gold; her magnificent breasts that were round and firm, not needing anything to hold them up; her abdomen that had that sensual rise to it with a crease around her middle where chest and abdomen meet, both sides of her dipping into a perfectly formed bellybutton; her amply-formed, rounded hips that continued with her shapely thighs and calves; and lastly her dainty feet.

To Cassia, Helen had the classic look that one sees in so many of the Grecian statues throughout the Aegean, including Troy. There was one big difference, though. The statues were of stone, but Helen was of flesh.

"My, she is so beautiful," thought Cassia deep within herself as she was drawn to Helen's beauty.

Cassia's mind filled with erotic images of Helen and her together, and once caught, Cassia was determined to enjoy the fleshy fruits Helen had to offer with her as the spider and Helen as her unsuspecting prey.

Therefore, with uncontrollable desires raging like an inferno throughout Cassia's young body, especially in her breasts whose nipples were hard and erect and between her legs that were still wet from having masturbated while Helen was doing herself, Cassia timidly but firmly said to Helen, "Mistress, why don't you roll over onto your stomach, and I'll give you a full-body massage. Maybe that will help you put your worries behind you and relax, even if but for a short time. Maybe then you'll be able to sleep."

Helen looked into Cassia's brilliant, brown eyes where light from the candle beside her bed danced and flickered. She also stared at her lovely body covered by the soft, green, thinly woven robe that stood out as shadow from the glow of the candlelight behind her. Helen had to admit her handmaiden was quite beautiful of face and body, and as she looked at Cassia she felt a strange sensation run throughout her body, one that touched her libido and got her sexually aroused. She didn't understand why it was so. She had never looked at Cassia in any other way than as her handmaiden, but now in the afterglow of her orgasm, she saw Cassia in a new and different light, now, not just as a woman but also as a very tempting and sensual woman whom she wanted in a carnal way.

"How is it I never saw Cassia as more than just my handmaiden and not as I see her now?" Helen mused.

Helen did not know where this was going to lead, if anywhere, but she was going to go with it even if on a whim.

Now it became the question of who was the spider and who was the prey.

"Cassia," Helen answered, responding to her invitation to give her a full-body massage, "given my emotional condition I think that is a good idea. It just might loosen my muscles to help my body relax and allow my mind to drift in a hopefully peaceful state."

Cassia's eyes lit up, and she felt her throat tighten and a knot form in her stomach, all due to her excitement at this opportunity to touch the beautiful Helen of Troy.

"Well then," Cassia said as calmly as she could, " why don't you roll over onto your stomach, and we'll begin on your backside."

Without hesitation Helen rolled over onto her stomach, fluffed two of her pillows, and lay her head down with her arms slightly bent at the elbows and her forearms resting partly on the bed and pillows. Helen had turned her head to the left so she would be facing Cassia, and she rested her body in a comfortable position with her legs deliberately separated so Cassia could see the hairy edges of her pussy lips.

Cassia looked down on Helen and caressed her body with her eyes from her golden hair on her head; down her back that had an indentation where her spine was; and up onto the gentle rise of her ass cheeks that were round and firm, each having a noticeable crease where her ass and thighs meet; and from there down her well-rounded thighs and shapely calves to her dainty feet. Cassia also didn't miss Helen had spread her legs just enough so she saw the edges of her hairy pussy lips. All in all, Helen's body was perfect.

"No wonder men are so attracted to Helen," Cassia thought to herself. "And I'm sure, like me, there are many women who would love to kiss and lick her vulva with their lips."

With great anticipation for what was to come, Cassia said to Helen, "Relax, Mistress, while I go get some fragrant oils of jasmine and others to smooth onto your skin and work them into your body."

It didn't take Cassia long before she was back from the large bathing room where there were many, many jars of creams and beautifully shaped containers of oils to smooth the skin and give fragrance to the body.

"There. It didn't take me long," Cassia said, a little winded from having hurried. She didn't want the moment to pass and deny her the pleasure of having her hands on her lovely mistress.

Helen didn't say a word but moved her body slightly towards the edge of the bed in anticipation of Cassia's touch on her now lust-filled body.

Cassia held the bottle of jasmine oil and let the liquid fall onto the middle of her shoulders, and then as it began to run down, Cassia lowered her hands onto Helen's shoulders, and with the first touch, erotic sensations went through both Cassia and Helen.

Helen was so aware of the softness of Cassia's hands on her, and Cassia was so enamored of the warm and supple flesh of Helen. With her hands on Helen's shoulders Cassia began oiling and kneading her body from the nape of her neck, on her shoulders, down each arm, and all over her back until she reached Helen's beautiful, rounded ass. There, Cassia paused before taking each cheek into her hands and gently massaged the fleshy mounds with her fingers. She rolled her hands from the side-to-side and worked her way to the crack between Helen's ass cheeks.

Having reached the crack between Helen's ass cheeks, Cassia paused, wondering how Helen would react to what she planned to do next. She thought about it. She hesitated. However, her carnal heart and sexually, wanton mind won out, and Cassia decided she must see Helen's reaction if she were going to be able to do with her as she desired, giving Helen an all-body massage.

Cassia let her right forefinger move to the top of Helen's crease between her ass cheeks and rubbed it around the spot in circles. Helen did not say, "Stop." Thus, Cassia trailed her finger down between Helen's ass cheeks with a soft touch, getting closer and closer to her private parts.

As Cassia's finger was just about touching Helen's puckered asshole, Helen let out a deep sigh and spread her legs a little more than they had been. Cassia took this as an open invitation to go on with her fingering, and so she moved her fingertip onto Helen's rectum and circled it with the pad of her forefinger.

"Mmmmmmmm, Cassia, that feels so wonderfully good," sighed Helen. "Do keep going."

Cassia needed no more encouragement. She applied pressure onto Helen's asshole until it began to open and let her finger inside. Helen's asshole was very tight, and Cassia's finger was stopped by Helen's sphincter muscle. However, as Cassia patiently rolled her finger inside Helen's ass, the sphincter muscle relaxed and loosened up, allowing Cassia to slide her finger by it and go more deeply into Helen's rectum. In time Cassia had her finger completely inside Helen's asshole, and once there she began to move it around and in and out, creating its own lubricant that made it easier for Cassia to finger-fuck her mistress' asshole.

"Ohhhhhhh, Cassia, that feels so good," sighed Helen, beginning to breathe more deeply as her sexual excitement increased.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it, Mistress, but it's only the beginning of the joys I'm going to give you with the full-body massage."

Helen hadn't the faintest idea about what joys Cassia was speaking, but she was so sexually excited now, she was ready for anything.

Leaving Helen's tingling asshole, Cassia kissed her ass cheeks as she worked her way down between them. She had placed her fingertips on the inner side of Helen's ass and separated them so she opened up Helen's pussy to her. Cassia studied her vulva, looking from the bottom where her perineum leads upward to the beginning of her two labia, both large and small. As Cassia spread Helen's labia, she saw her vagina and urethra, and further where her labia came together Cassia saw her clitoris with all its parts: frenum, glans or clitoris, protective hood, and shaft. To Cassia Helen's vulva looked like a ripe, juicy pear, a pear she wanted to taste and have its juices dribble all down her face, and, thereby, enjoy the elixir of the gods. Therefore, Cassia dipped her head between Helen's legs and licked Helen's gapping vulva that she had opened with her fingers.

"Mmmmmmm. The taste of Helen's vulva is absolutely delightful," Cassia thought as her taste buds perked up and enjoyed the texture and taste of Helen's pussy.

After this brief taste of Helen's vulva, Cassia dripped a long ribbon of saliva between each seam of Helen's ass and thighs before moving her head down the back of Helen's thighs, following it with her hands sliding down the outside of her thighs. When she reached the soft inner knees, Cassia stopped to kiss and lick them.

"Oh, Cassia, that tickles, but I love it. You do such wonderful things with your mouth and tongue," Helen told her.

"That is my intention, Mistress. To do wonderful things with my mouth and tongue," replied Cassia.

At this time Cassia paid attention to Helen's calves and then went on to her feet where she kissed her ankles, licked her insteps and the pads of her feet, and then licked and sucked on each of her toes. As a finishing touch on Helen's backside, Cassia lifted Helen's feet to her mouth one at a time and took each whole foot into her mouth as far as it was physically possible. She sucked on each foot as she if it were a nipple.

"Oh, Cassia, when I think there is no more you can do to pleasure me, you find something that does, and your sucking on my feet is one of them," said Helen.

Cassia took Helen's foot from between her lips and said, "I'm happy this is so, Mistress, but now turn onto your back so I can pay attention to your front."

Helen did as Cassia said and rolled over onto her back, sliding even closer to Cassia and sensing her nearness.

Cassia looked into Helen's blue eyes, smiled, and said, "And now for the good parts." With these words Cassia licked her lips.

With deliberate movement Cassia got onto the bed and crawled her way up Helen's body. Now they were equal head to feet, but never did she imagine she could be so bold as to lie upon Queen Helen. However, her superior position on top made it possible for Cassia to lower her head and go to Helen's neck. Cassia didn't think she would dare touch or kiss Queen Helen's face. However, just as she was getting nearer to her neck, Helen reached up and took Cassia's face between her hands and brought it down to her waiting mouth. Shocked at what Helen was doing, Cassia, nevertheless, didn't resist Helen's lips as she felt the tip of her tongue begging entrance into her mouth.

Cassia opened her lips and let Helen slid her tongue inside her wet mouth and sucked on it. Helen's movements of her tongue as she explored Cassia's mouth were soft and yielding. Cassia, in turn, moved her tongue so she could also suck on Helen's tongue, run it along her teeth, make small circles on the insides of her cheeks, and stick it down her throat as far as she was able, thereby sharing mutual lingual delights.

When Helen and she broke the kiss, Cassia said, "Oh, Mistress, never did I ever imagine you would honor me by letting me touch your face in such a way as you just did. Your body is one thing, but your face and mouth are so personal and private, especially when it is between Mistress and handmaiden."

"Cassia, you are a beautiful woman, and even though I am your queen and mistress, I am, nevertheless, a woman just as you are. I have the same sexual drives as you do. The same needs. My bodily functions are the same as yours. Isn't all this true?" asked Helen.

"Yes, Mistress. You are correct," answered Cassia.

"That being the case, for now we are just two women finding mutual joy and sexual gratification with one another. Yes?" Helen asked.

"Yes. Yes, we are that," answered Cassia. "It's just so difficult seeing you as just another woman and not my Queen."

Helen thought for a time, wanting to say something that would reassure Cassia, and then a thought came to her. "Cassia, while it is true in other circumstances there is a specific distance between you and me, for now, sharing what we are, makes us equals. Does that make sense to you?"

"Yes, Mistress Helen," answered Cassia.

"Well then, let us begin with that. From now on no more Queen Helen or Mistress Helen. Just call me Helen," said Helen.

"Oh, but Mis....." began Cassia.

Helen stopped her. "Helen. Just Helen," she repeated.

"All...all right, Helen," answered Cassia, finding it very strange calling Helen by her given name.

However, Cassia didn't want to drag this issue out and let things cool down, so she brought her hands onto the sides of Helen's face, lowered it down slightly so she could kiss her forehead, her closed eyelids, her nose, and then, raising her face up once more, her lips. From her lips she kissed and licked her way to Helen's left ear and dragged her wet tongue inside until she dipped the tip of it into her ear canal. She blew into her ear softly and whispered, "I want you, Helen, and I'm going to ravish your body."

The feel of Cassia's warm breath in her ear and the images her words created in her fertile mind sent shivers of pure lust and delight throughout Helen's body.

While these images passed before Helen's creative mind, Cassia licked down Helen's face and onto her neck, sucking on her smooth, velvety, porcelain skin as she went along to the place where Helen's shoulders meet her neck. Here Cassia licked the small indentation just below Helen's vocal chords and filled it with her warm saliva so that it spilled over and ran down both sides of her neck and towards her sternum.

While her saliva flowed, Cassia stretched Helen's arms away from her body with Helen's hands in hers. Once Helen's arms were fully stretched, Cassia rolled them, exposing the tender undersides. She bent her head forward, licking and kissing the inside of Helen's elbows, and then in turn she licked Helen's sensitive armpits, dragging her mouth around the whole area and swiping her wet tongue all over them.

Once again, Cassia had found erogenous places to enflame Helen's sexual desires that should help lead her to her orgasm. When Cassia had finished kissing Helen's armpits, she rolled her arms back to their normal position.

Once Cassia had her hands on Helen's smooth shoulders, she made her way to Helen's breasts. Cassia gazed at their perfection, their beauty, and the joy it was going to bring her by feeling and sucking them. Sliding her hands from Helen's upper arms, she slowly slid them onto Helen's breasts, feeling the softness of her two perfect orbs of flesh as she cupped them in her hands. In contrast to the softness of Helen's breasts, Cassia felt her stiff, swollen nipples, and she ran the pads of her fingertips over the goose flesh surrounding her ultra-pink areolas.

"Ohhhhhh, Cassia, your hands feel wonderful on my breasts. They are so smooth and warm. Squeeze them with your hands and pinch my nipples," asked Helen.

Cassia squeezed Helen's breasts with delight and pinched her hard, erect nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

"Oh, I must have them in my mouth," Cassia said to herself, and so, she brought her hands, fingers spread out like fans, onto Helen's breasts while putting pressure on the outsides so that her nipples pushed up with the tops of Helen's breasts.

Cassia lowered her head, opened her mouth, and brought it down on each nipple, first one and then the other. She sucked their succulent firmness inside her mouth and teased the nipples with her tongue.

"That is soooo good, Cassia. So very good," purred Helen. "Yes, suck my breasts. Suck them deep into your mouth and suck them hard."

Now, even though Cassia was enjoying feeling and sucking Helen's breasts abundantly well, she, nevertheless, never lost sight of her real destination: Helen's vulva, her vagina; her large lips; her small lips, all coming together and joining at her clitoris that was now extremely engorged with blood that darkened her fair skin; her hood that protected her clitoris; and her shaft.

Helen's vulva was Cassia's Nirvana, her Xanadu, her Olympus, and her Paradise to which she was making her lingual pilgrimage.

With that in mind along with her sensual sensations coursing throughout her body, she directed her full attention to Helen's vulva.

Cassia smiled at the very thought as she left Helen's breasts, ran her hands down her sides and brought her head licking down the very center of Helen's body where she stopped at the rise of her abdomen where her bellybutton was, a jewel-like oasis in the midst of her abdomen. With her hands on Helen's hips, Cassia dipped her head and stuck the tip of her wet tongue into Helen's bellybutton, leaving a small pool of her saliva in the depression.

All the while Helen was writhing inside and outside with the sensual pleasure Cassia was giving her, she wondered what it would be like if she were to do to another woman what Cassia was doing to her...maybe even Cassia. After all, Cassia was pleasuring her in this way. Why shouldn't she pleasure Cassia in return. It seemed only the right thing to do.