Helen Writes an Erotic Story

Story Info
Her son-in-law reads it, and now he wants to make it happen.
8.6k words
4.53
28k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,985 Followers

After working hard all day I eventually got some free time. I was alone, so I was going to indulge myself. While I waited for my laptop to power up, I finished off my coffee and the rest of the chocolate biscuits.

Disappointingly, it was a quiet day on my favourite website, only four new Incest/Taboo stories. Most days it's at least a dozen. That's why I read it. Last month she'd published her first story, and to be brutally honest, even taking into account that she was a new author, it wasn't very good. If there had been more published then I would have ignored it.

But I was pleasantly surprised, because this one was a lot better than her initial attempt. It was a steamy story about a Brother and Sister doing very naughty things together that they shouldn't have. And doing them often. I enjoyed reading it. In fact, it got me so excited, that I knocked one out while I was reading it!

I had to wait five weeks for her next one, but it was worth the wait. She must be a quick learner, because after only three stories, she was now an accomplished author. That wasn't just my opinion, the story had lots of good comments, and it was rated as hot. This time it was a Son-in-law that was enjoying forbidden fruit, and he was making the most of it. Anne, his Mother-In-law was the willing recipient of his lust. Henry was a lucky man. He was enjoying the pleasures of the flesh with two women, Charlotte and her Mother. Perhaps, in chapter two, it would be at the same time!

By the end of the week I'd read it, 'A tender love story', a few times, and each time it had got me hard. It was definitely in my top three stories of all time.

-

Sometimes in life you have a lightbulb moment. You suddenly realize something, with startling clarity, that was hiding in the back of your mind, and that had been there for a long time. That happened to me this morning, and while I was in bed trying to get to sleep, I was still thinking about it.

Lydia was next to me, snoring loudly, but she was of no concern to me. All I was thinking about was her Mother.

I was convinced that Helen had written, 'A tender love story'!

As far as I was concerned, the evidence was irrefutable. The story was fiction, but the characters in the story were based on us. Herself, and me and Lydia. I was annoyed with myself because I hadn't spotted it before now. She hadn't used our first names, but she had used our middle ones. We were: Rowan Henry Wilkinson, Lydia Charlotte Wilkinson and Helen Anne Baxter.

And it wasn't just the names. The ages were the same. I was twenty five, as was Henry. Lydia and Charlotte were twenty six, and my Mother-in-law and her character were both forty eight.

All that, and her user name of HAB99999 on the website, was too much of a coincidence for me, it had to be her.

Now that I knew that, what was I going to do about it? The short answer was, nothing. Lydia didn't know that I was an avid reader of Incest/Taboo stories, and I wanted it to stay that way. She wouldn't approve, so I couldn't tell her. And as for my Mother-in-law, it would be embarrassing for both of us if I was to talk about it with her.

I was going to keep it to myself, and I was going to continue reading her stories. I couldn't wait for the next one!

In the morning, while we were having breakfast together, Lydia said something that surprised me.

"My Mother is coming to stay with us for a few days."

What a coincidence. Yesterday I'd spent a lot of time thinking about her, and now she would be spending some time with us. I didn't have a problem with that, but it would be nice to know more about her visit.

I asked, "When, and for how long?"

Her response was quick, and with some aggression.

"Don't you want her to stay with us?"

That made me smile. We'd been married now for four years, and I still loved her as much as I had on our wedding day, but she had her faults, and there were plenty of them. One of them was taking offence, even when none was intended.

In a calm voice, I said, "Of course I do. I was just asking."

That calmed her down, and this time I got from her an answer rather than a question.

"Tomorrow. Jack is going away for two weeks. She doesn't want to be on her own so she's staying with us until he gets back."

When she arrived, I unloaded the car for her. Two heavy suitcases bursting at the seams. Carrying them to her room nearly broke my back. Was she just staying for two weeks, or was she really moving in?

While we were eating our evening meal, I kept looking at my Mother-in-law. I was still finding it hard to believe, that she, of all people, was writing Incest/Taboo stories. She was such a lady, always well-dressed, and her manners were impeccable. No matter what the circumstances, or the provocation, you'll never hear her swear.

But she had written them, so inside that prim and proper exterior, there was another woman, a different one that was well-hidden, and that one was a dirty bitch!

I'd cooked the meal, so Lydia was going to do the washing-up. We left her to it.

While I was watching the television, Helen was busy on her laptop. There was a lot of typing. Was she writing another story, or perhaps chapter two of, 'A tender love story'? Curiosity got the better of me. I was going to ask her.

"What are you doing?"

Her reaction to that was as if I'd found her taking money from my wallet. She looked guilty. But then she quickly composed herself.

"Just a hobby of mine. I'm writing a story."

Would she let me see it? I would be surprised if she did, but you never know. There was only one way to find out, and that was to ask her.

"Can I read it?"

She quickly shook her head, and then she said, "It's not very good. I'd be embarrassed if anybody was to read it."

"OK, but let me know if you change your mind."

While giving me a nice smile, she said, "I will."

Of course, that was never going to happen. However, I was still going to be able to read it, but I would have to wait until she published it on the website.

We then went back to as we were, her typing out her story, and me watching the film. But later, without me having to prompt her, she was willing to talk more about her hobby.

"Most people write about what they know. I don't do that."

"So what do you write about?"

"Mine is fiction," then, after a slight hesitation, she added, "Mostly about what I'd like to do."

That last part got my attention, and it wasn't just the words. As she was saying it, she gave me a look. It was one that I knew well. It was what Lydia occasionally gives me when she wants an early night.

I watched the rest of the film, but don't ask me how it ended, because I wouldn't be able to tell you. I was looking at the television but my mind was elsewhere. My Mother-in-law writes about what she'd like to do. That means that, 'A tender love story', is really about me and her. That was shocking, but also exciting.

Her secret fantasy is for us to be lovers!

It felt good to know that a woman, other than my wife, wanted me. It was good for my ego. But I was surprised that it was her. All the years that I've known her, she'd never given any indication, with words or deeds, that she wanted to be intimate with me. And if I hadn't accidentally discovered it from reading her story, it would still be her secret.

We went to bed at ten o'clock, leaving Helen downstairs. She'd stopped writing her story, instead, she was now watching television.

When we got to our room Lydia's hands were all over me. That was unexpected because I normally have to ask for sex, rather than her offering it to me. But I wasn't complaining. This was going to be the perfect ending to what had been a nice day. Some good sex with the woman that I loved.

After quickly undressing, we were kissing passionately. When I started to fondle her cute bottom, she put her tongue into my mouth. I greedily sucked on it.

When we heard her footsteps on the landing, we stopped, while we waited for her to get to her room. She must have changed her mind about watching television, and decided instead to go to bed.

In almost a whisper, she said, "I'm so horny, but we need to keep the noise down because my Mother is here. We don't want her to hear us."

I wasn't going to contradict her, but I would really like Helen to hear us. That was possible, because her bedroom was next to ours. However, for her to hear our lovemaking, then we would have to be loud. I, like most men, would find that highly erotic. The Daughter being fucked and the Mother hearing it. In fact, despite what she'd just said, I was going to do my best to make that happen!

Her tits were small, not much more than a handful, but like now, they always excited me. Big tits are a turn-on for most men, but not for me. I was concentrating on her little nipples, tweaking and squeezing them, and it was making her moan. I wanted her to be louder, and very soon she would be, because, after being together for such a long time, I knew which buttons to press to get her excited.

My hand was now on her leg, high up on her slender thigh, so she knew what was going to happen next, but I still managed to surprise her. When I quickly thrust two fingers deep into her, up to the knuckles, I got what I wanted. A loud gasp from her, perhaps even loud enough for her Mother to hear. So some success, but I knew that Lydia wouldn't see it as that.

"Why did you..."

I didn't let her finish. We'd been lovers for long enough for me to know what attention her clit liked. Swiftly rubbing its sweet spot had turned the words into a moan, and dispelled her anger, but disappointingly, it wasn't as loud as I was expecting. However, the volume increased when I started to fuck her sweet pussy with the fingers that were already inside her. And when I suddenly added a third one, the noise she made was exactly what I wanted. It was loud.

I was now smiling. Within minutes, she'd gone from being worried that her Mother might hear us, to not caring if she did!

I waited until her pussy was at fever pitch, and then, without any subtlety, I quickly mounted her. My first stroke got an animal sound from her, one that was difficult to describe, but that didn't matter. What did though, was that it was very loud.

I'd brought my A-game to the bedroom. Every stroke was now a long one. My cock was a good size, and I was making sure to use all of it. Very soon she would reach it.

When she eventually did, after a few more minutes of her pussy being fucked hard by my cock, she didn't hold back.

"Fuck, I'm in it!"

That was loud enough to wake the dead.

As it surged through her body, I gave her two more strokes. She didn't need them, but I did. When I started to spurt into her, it was as her intense orgasm was coming to an end.

It took her a while to recover, and when she did, I could see that she was worried.

She asked, "I was quite loud, do you think she heard us?"

It was difficult, but somehow I managed not to laugh. Then, with a straight face, I calmly said, "No, the walls are thick. She wouldn't have heard anything."

That reassured her. However, when she turned onto her side, so that her back was towards me, I had to smile. Quite loud? No, at times it had been off the scale. Her Mother would have definitely heard her, and so she would have known exactly what we were doing.

But what was her reaction to it? Had she tried to ignore it, hoping that it wouldn't last long? Or had it excited her? After reading the stories that she's published, I now know that there is more to her than meets the eye. There is a wicked side to her. I was convinced that she would have joined in. When Lydia reached it, she would have been frantically rubbing her clit so that she could come as well. And like her Daughter's climax, hers would have been a big one as well.

Thinking about that made me hard again!

In the morning I was the first one up, but shortly after, Helen joined me in the kitchen. While I made the breakfast we chatted. As always, she was good company. I was going to enjoy her staying with us. Because it was Sunday, Lydia had a lie in. It was eleven before she was out of bed.

I greeted her with a kiss, and then I made her a coffee.

She asked her Mother, "Did you sleep OK?"

"Yes, as soon as I got to my room I fell asleep straight away."

I didn't believe that, and it must have shown on my face, because she was now looking at me. And her expression was also revealing. Lydia hadn't seen it, but I had. It was confirmation that she had indeed heard our lovemaking!

It was a lazy Sunday for all of us. Lydia spent most of the day reading the latest blockbuster from one of her favourite authors, and I binge-watched a Netflix series. While we were doing that Helen was in her room, presumably working on her next story. It was only when we had our evening meal that we were all together again.

"Mother, what are you planning to do tomorrow?"

Lydia got an answer of, "As little as possible," and that made us laugh, including my Mother-in-law.

We had to work, but she was a lady of leisure. Jack, her partner for the last ten years, was a successful business man, so she had the luxury of not having to work. I was deeply envious of her.

"You'll have some company. Rowan is working from home tomorrow."

"That will be nice, but I'll try not to distract him."

However, on Monday, even though I enjoyed talking to her, she did distract me, and often. She was in another room, but she kept coming to see me, to tell me something, or to ask a question. And then she would stay for a while, and we'd talk.

When it got to midday I was behind with my work. But in the afternoon I got a lucky break, two meetings were cancelled. That gave me the opportunity to catch-up, and by four o'clock I was done for the day.

It was my turn, I could now distract her!

When I went to her she was working on her laptop. Her fingers were flying across the keyboard.

"Coffee?"

She nodded. When I returned with it, she closed her laptop.

While she was putting it into its case, she said, "There's only so much that you can write in a day."

Then, while smiling, she said more, and it got my heart racing.

"You look tense. If you want, I can massage your shoulders. Please say yes because I'll enjoy doing it."

I readily agreed to that, even though I knew that I was playing with fire. But what's wrong with an innocent shoulder rub? Nothing, if it stays at that. However, I'd now read, 'A tender love story', enough times so that I knew key phrases off by heart. What she'd said was one of them, and she'd been word-perfect.

Anne's seduction of her Son-in-law had started with her saying those exact words!

My shoulders were tense, and her hands were doing a good job, but after ten minutes it was time for her to stop. And when she was to stop, I knew what her next words would be. Like before, they would be from the story. This is what she was going to say.

"Your back could do with a massage as well. But for me to do that you'll have to lie down on your bed."

When she removed her hands, I gulped, it was decision time. To give into her seduction, or to resist? There were butterflies in my stomach as I waited for her to say those words.

When we heard it, even though it wasn't very loud, it startled both of us. It was the doorbell. I went to see who was at the door. It was Lydia, she was home early, and she hadn't got her key with her.

"Sorry, I'd forget my head if it wasn't screwed on."

That was true. Forgetfulness was one of her faults, and like now, it could be very irritating.

That evening there was a film that all of us wanted to watch. It started well, but then the plot got complicated. There were too many twists and turns in it for my liking. That's when I lost interest in it. However, I stayed downstairs with them, but my mind was on other things, mostly my Mother-in-law, and her attempt to seduce me.

What would have happened if Lydia hadn't finished work early? I'd like to think that I would have done the right thing. That I would have politely declined Helen's offer of a back massage, and that would have been the end of it. But that was just wishful thinking. I knew that I was weak-willed, so I would have gone willingly to the bedroom. Like a lamb to the slaughter. It would then have slowly progressed, as it did in the story, to its inevitable fateful conclusion.

We would have fucked!

The next day was a new start for me. All the improper thoughts about my Mother-in-law were banished from my mind. And I was determined that they wouldn't be returning. That made me feel good about myself. However, when I got home from work, and I saw her in the living room, they came flooding back, big time.

While giving me a nice smile, she said, "Just two more stretches to do."

Then, with me still in the room, she continued with her exercises. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was wearing a tight fitting leotard that showed off her subtle curves to perfection. It looked as if it had been sprayed onto her.

"I've finished."

And what a finish it was, I wanted to applaud. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw it. She was now lying on the floor with her legs wide apart and her knees high up. Clearly on display, and only covered by the thin material of her leotard, was her pussy. I could have looked at it all day, but it only lasted for a few seconds, and then she was leaving.

"I'm going for a shower."

But that brief time, looking at the bulge between her legs, had been long enough to get me very excited. So my good intentions hadn't even lasted for a day. I knew that It was wrong, and I might regret it, but I was now determined, by whatever means possible, to have her!

That evening I read her story again. That was her fantasy, but I was going to make it happen for real. On Thursday I was working at home. That was my opportunity to put my plan into action.

When it was time for bed I was eager for sex. Seeing Helen in that provocative pose had got my juices flowing. However, Lydia wasn't in the mood.

"I'm tired, go to sleep."

"I can't, my balls are overflowing."

She then muttered something under her breath. I didn't catch what it was, but that was just as well, because it wouldn't have been something that I'd want to hear.

"Please."

"If I don't say yes, then are you going to keep on asking?"

"Definitely. Every few minutes."

After giving a deep sigh, she said, "OK, but make it quick. And don't expect me to join in."

It was quick, and without any emotion from her. Just me fucking her as quickly as possible so that I could empty my balls. However, it was a good climax, probably because while I was doing it, I was thinking about her Mother, and what it would be like if she was between my legs instead of Lydia!

When Thursday arrived I was confident of success. I was expecting it to be easy. All that would be needed was a few words from me to start the ball rolling, then we would re-enact her story.

As soon as I had some free time I went to her, then I rubbed my neck. That didn't get the response that I was expecting, namely, the offer of another shoulder massage. She just ignored me, what she was doing on her laptop was taking all of her attention. That surprised me, I thought that she'd jump at the chance to do it. But I wasn't giving up without a fight.

"My shoulders are tense, Will you please massage them?"

That got a terse, "Later," from her, and then she went back to working on her story. I then left, without her noticing, and with my tail between my legs. And I'd thought that it was going to be easy!

For the next fifteen minutes I sulked, like a little child that wasn't getting their own way, and then I told myself that it didn't matter. In fact, if she was to come to me now and ask if I wanted her to do my shoulders, I'd say no, and I might even be as rude as she'd been to me. But that was me being petulant. Deep down I knew that I was never going to say no.

chris99999
chris99999
3,985 Followers