Helen Writes an Erotic Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later, she did come to me, and it was at the worst possible time. I was in the middle of a complicated piece of work, and if I was to stop then I'd lose my chain of thought.

"If you want, I can do it now."

Like before, her hands on my shoulders felt good. When she stopped, I would have liked longer. However, what was going to happen next, in the bedroom, would be even better. But would we be going to the bedroom? That was up to her.

It was in the balance. I could tell that she wanted to say something, but she was hesitant. I could help by prompting her.

While doing an exaggerated stretch, I said, "My back is tense as well."

That should make it easier for her. She could now say the words from her hot story. That's if she wanted to. The wait was agonizing, but eventually, after a few seconds, she did speak.

"I'll massage your back, let's go to the bedroom."

So not a direct quote from, 'A tender love story', but that didn't matter, the meaning was the same. I was so happy that I could have punched the air, it was game on!

As we walked up the stairs together, there were butterflies in my stomach. I was feeling excited, but also apprehensive. Was she experiencing the same emotions? She must be, because what we were about to do wasn't trivial. Most people would disapprove of it. And crossing that imaginary line would change our relationship forever. But the desire to have her was what was controlling me, and it was strong. I couldn't stop even if I wanted to.

When we got to the bedroom, I knew what she was going to say, and I was right.

"It'll be better if you undress down to your boxers."

Those had been Anne's words to Henry.

I quickly did what she'd asked me to do, in case she changed her mind. Given time to think about it, she might decide that what we were about to embark on, wasn't a good idea. And that later on she would regret it.

I was now facing down on the bed, and her hands were on my back. She started at the top of it, but it wasn't long before she'd moved down, almost touching my underwear. That's when the blood started to flow into my cock. According to the story, she was going to suggest that I remove my boxers, and of course, I would readily agree to it. But surprisingly, that didn't happen, instead she massaged my feet. She must be making me wait, perhaps because she wanted to tease me.

Then slowly, inch by inch, her hands moved upwards to where I wanted them to be. However, this was still a massage, because her touch was firm. I wanted it to be soft and gentle. I wanted her to caress me. I wanted it to be a lover's touch. When was that going to happen?

"I think we should stop."

That was out of left field, completely unexpected, and my cock was now losing inches at an alarming rate. I was in turmoil, experiencing a mixture of emotions. Disappointment and frustration being the key ones, but there was also some anger because she'd been leading me on. A lot was promised but nothing had been delivered. However, I was just going to have to suck it up. I couldn't make her do something that she didn't want to do.

Then I had a brainwave. I'd thought of something that might work. It wasn't in her story, but that didn't matter. I couldn't make her, but perhaps what I was going to suggest might persuade her. And if it worked, then I'd be in control.

As I got off the bed I gave her my best smile.

"Thanks, that was just what I needed. I think I should return the favour. Now it's your turn."

When I pointed to the bed she shook her head.

As firmly as I could, without it being intimidating, I said, "I'm not going to take no for an answer."

I couldn't do any more. The ball was in her court. She made me wait, for what seemed like minutes, but was really only seconds, before responding.

Without saying anything, she started to undress, and that's when I turned my back on her so that she could have some privacy.

When I turned to face her I was pleasantly surprised. She was lying on her back, that meant that I could admire her body. Because she had her eyes closed, and therefore wasn't aware of what I was doing, I could take my time. And that was what I was going to do. I was going to fill my boots!

She was forty eight years old, well past her prime, but her body wasn't something to be ashamed of. Her breasts were the same size as Lydia's, but from what I could see from the outline of her nipples through her bra, they were a lot bigger. Perfect for sucking on. And except for a few extra pounds around her waist and hips, her body was as slender as Lydia's.

Most men of my age wouldn't find her attractive. She would be too old for them. They'd want somebody who was younger. But I did find her desirable, and what was adding to her attraction in a big way, was that she was my Mother-in-law. She was forbidden fruit, and as they say, that fruit is the juiciest!

I started on her shoulders. Firm at first, but within seconds it had become what I'd wanted from her when she was massaging me. A lover's touch. When I boldly moved down to the start of her breasts, her eyes flickered, but they stayed closed. If she didn't want me to touch them, then now was the time to say something. However, as expected, she didn't speak. That was the green light for me to continue. Now was also the time for me to have second thoughts because of what I was about to do. But I didn't have any. I wanted to do it, and I would, no matter what the consequences of it were.

I was now gently massaging her two small mounds through her bra. When she was massaging me she'd wanted to do more than that, to make it intimate, but that was a step too far for her, so she'd stopped. But with her eyes closed, she could pretend that it was still innocent!

While I continued to enjoy her breasts, my cock was tenting. If she was to open her eyes then she would see it, and hopefully it would impress her. However, that wasn't going to happen, because I knew that for as long as this lasted, and no matter what I did to her, they would remain closed. I'd prefer them open, and for her to speak to me, but I was more than happy with the way it was.

When I concentrated on her nipples that got a low moan from her. It was only just audible, but it excited me more than I thought was possible. And it made me smile, because it was confirmation that she was also enjoying it.

I liked her bra, it was stylish, and even with my limited knowledge of ladies underwear, I knew that it was expensive. But I would like it even more if it was on the floor, rather than covering her little tits.

When I put my hands underneath her so that I could unhook it, I expected some initial resistance from her, but there wasn't any. Instead, she helped me by arching her back. And when I struggled to unhook it, she didn't complain, she just waited patiently for me to complete it, even though it took some time.

Removing it had been hard work, but thankfully, it was now on the floor!

Because they were exposed, I could fully enjoy them. When I greedily sucked on one of her nipples she gasped. That encouraged me to do it again, so I did, but this time with more enthusiasm, and harder. That got a moan from her that was impressively loud.

I now had my hand on her other breast. When I rolled the nipple between my finger and thumb it made her squirm. That amused me. However, I didn't smile for long. This was serious, so I needed to concentrate. I wasn't just doing this to give both of us pleasure, I also wanted to impress her, to show her that I was a good lover.

My stiff cock rubbing against my underwear had become uncomfortable, so I quickly took my boxers off. My manhood was standing proud, as big as it had ever been. It was ready for action, but it was going to have to wait. There was still a long way to go before it would be up her sweet pussy.

The interruption had surprised her, but she kept her eyes closed because she must have been confident that it was just a delay, rather than the end of our time together. When my fingers and mouth were back on her, she smiled.

After switching nipples a few times, I wanted more than her nice tits. It was time to remove her panties. When, with both hands, I started to pull them down, I was expecting her to lift her bottom up. To help me as she'd done before. But she didn't. It remained firmly on the bed. I tried again, and this time, without her help, I managed to eventually get them down to her ankles, and then off. They were now on the floor next to her bra. However, would she open her legs for me?

I was gentle with her, but her legs remained closed. My next attempt to push them apart, that was stronger, was also a failure. I gave a deep sigh, and it was loud enough for her to hear. Was it going to frustratingly end like this? If it did, then it was going to be a huge disappointment, one that might even reduce me to tears. What should I do? I could go back to her tits and give them some more attention. I could even talk to her. Perhaps a few well-chosen words would do the trick, but what were those words?

Then she suddenly opened them, as wide as possible, and I gasped!

What had made her change her mind? I didn't know, but I didn't really care. The only thing that mattered was that they were now wide apart, giving me access to her pussy.

As my hand slowly moved up her leg, there were butterflies in my stomach, and my cock was starting to twitch. And also, though I was reluctant to admit it, I was nervous, almost as nervous as I'd been when I was about to finger a pussy for the first time. That was silly. I was an experienced lover, and I was confident in my ability, so I knew that I could pleasure her. It must be because of who she was. She was my Mother-in-law, so me enjoying her sweet pussy was something that was taboo, and so it was that, that was making me nervous.

Despite my nerves, when I got to her pussy, I didn't hesitate. My fingers were on it straight away. And I wanted to touch all of it.

I loved her lips. They were a nice size, and when I pulled on them, she moaned. And looking at her pink opening was doing something to my cock that I didn't think was possible. It was making it even harder! Her clit was still in its hood, and for now, it was going to stay there. It was going to get the full attention from my fingers, but later, after I'd fingered her.

For a few seconds I toyed with her opening, teasing it with a single finger. Then I slowly pushed that finger into it. That made her purr. Adding a second, and making sure that it went in as deep as the first one, made her gasp. She was forty eight, and she'd given birth, so she was never going to be as tight as Lydia. However, there was still enough tightness in her pussy to give both of us a lot of pleasure when we were to eventually fuck.

Lydia liked to be fingered, but I'd discovered that her Mother liked it even more. As my fingers moved inside her, she was making all sorts of noises. That was exciting me, and my cock as well. The urge to fuck her was getting stronger by the second. Soon it would be too much for me, and then I'd be on top of her with my cock deep up her hot wet pussy.

But thankfully, for now, I was able to resist that urge. This was so good that I wanted it to last for as long as possible. And there was something that I didn't want to think about, because it was too painful. This might be a one-off, our one and only time together. So I was determined to make the most of it.

I'd ignored it for a long time, perhaps longer than she would have liked, so it was time to play with her clit. To rub that jewel in the crown. Doing that would take her excitement to another level, and also, I would get a lot of pleasure from doing it.

My first touch was gentle, with just the minimum of pressure. If it had been a sound, then it would only have been a whisper. However, her response to it was as if I'd suddenly thrust my cock deep into her. She quickly arched her back. I waited until she was flat on the bed before doing it again. Even though I'd rubbed harder, because this time she was expecting it, all I got from her was a low moan.

Now those moans were louder, and that was because my finger was moving faster over her clit. She wasn't ready to come, but her climax was on the horizon, and it was approaching at speed. It wouldn't be long before it was here. Very soon my fingers would make her boil over.

Then I thought of something, and it made me smile. My fingers weren't going to make her come. I had a better idea, my tongue was going to do it!

Before she'd even realized what was happening, my head was between her wide open legs. This was something that I liked a lot, almost as much as fucking. With Lydia, it's part of our lovemaking, but not often enough for me. She likes it, but to her it's not a priority, so we only do it occasionally, perhaps once a month. If it was just up to me then it would be a weekly occurrence.

I started by teasing her opening with the tip of my tongue, it made her squirm, and then I moved onto her lips. Nice meaty folds that were begging to be sucked. But sucking on them was a mistake, because it nearly made her come. I stopped, hopefully I'd get to enjoy them on another day when she was less excited.

With her clit I was more careful, trying to keep her excited, but not making her come. However, it wasn't long before I had to admit defeat, because a single flick of it with my tongue, that had almost no pressure, took her into ecstasy!

That's when I lifted my head up, and it's just as well that I did, because suddenly, without any warning, her legs snapped shut. If I'd still been between them then she would now be smothering me.

It was like Lydia's, not a whimper but a bang. While I was watching it surge through her body, I was envious. Why couldn't my climax be as good as hers?

When she'd stopped whimpering, I knew that it was over. But what was going to happen next? Did she want some time to recover, or was she ready to fuck?

Surprisingly, I was about to find out that it was neither!

When, with her eyes open, but without looking at me, she spoke, it was like a dagger to my heart.

"Thanks, that was a nice massage. Now I need to get back to my story, and you need to get back to work."

I couldn't believe it. She'd reached it, and I was going to be left hanging. But it might be her idea of a joke. If so, it was one that I didn't think was funny. However, when she got up from the bed, without even glancing at my engorged cock, and then, while ignoring me, she started to get dressed, I knew that she wasn't joking.

When she left the bedroom, without saying anything else, and without a backward glance, I looked down at my cock. What had been an impressive boner, perhaps my best one ever, was gone. It was now as dead as a dodo.

I stayed in the bedroom, trying to make sense of what had just happened. After ten minutes I still hadn't made any progress, so I left.

Waiting for me when I got back to my desk, were a few emails, but fortunately, none of them had needed my urgent attention. However, the several missed calls from my boss were a worry. I rang him straight away, and he wasn't happy that he hadn't been able to contact me.

"What were you doing?"

I was tempted to tell him the truth, because that would have shut him up, but that would be a stupid thing to do, so Instead, I lied. I told him that I wasn't feeling well, and that I'd had to lie down. That got me some sympathy from him, but not much.

I was now working again, trying to make up for the time that I'd lost while I was with Helen. And I was making good progress. An hour later, when she came into my room, it was an unwelcome distraction, even though she'd brought me a coffee and some of my favourite biscuits.

After putting them down on my desk, she said, "I want to..."

If it was an apology for ending it so abruptly, then I didn't want to hear it, so I cut her off with:

"Thanks, but I'm too busy to talk. You need to leave."

Her expression was as if I'd just slapped her face. She'd come to see me with a peace offering, and I'd been rude to her. When she left she was doing her best to hold back the tears.

That made me feel good, but not for long. I now realized that I hadn't just been rude to my Mother-in-law, I'd been a shit. And also, I'd ruined any chance of us ever being intimate again. I was such a fool.

I finished work at six, and then I went to join her in the living room. Our intimate encounter wasn't mentioned, and we were polite to each other, but there was a tension between us that you could cut with a knife. When Lydia got home I was convinced that she would notice it, and, with some trepidation, I was waiting for her to mention it. However, it soon became clear to me that she was oblivious to it, and so I was able to relax.

Lydia wanted an early night, but it wasn't because she wanted sex. She was tired. So at nine o'clock she went to bed.

"I think I'll go to bed as well."

"Please don't."

I wanted her to stay downstairs with me so that we could talk. It wasn't going to be easy, but we were adults, so we should try and mend our relationship.

She did stay with me, but I was beginning to believe that it would have been better if she hadn't. While we watched television together, she was resisting all of my attempts to start up a conversation. I'd asked her what she was doing tomorrow, and I'd got a one word answer.

"Shopping."

And when I'd asked her about other things, her answer was just the same, terse. I was now annoyed with her, and that's why I said it.

"Why didn't you want us to fuck?"

Not the most subtle thing that I've ever said!

Of course, that shocked her. But she was now composed. Her face wasn't showing any emotion, so I had no idea how she was going to respond. When she did eventually speak, it was done calmly, and in a matter of fact way.

"I don't know. I did want to, but something was stopping me. If you weren't married to my Daughter then it wouldn't have been a problem."

"I could divorce her."

That made her laugh.

When she'd finished, I asked, "So are we going to put this behind us, and get back to as we were before?"

"No," and then, while smiling, she added, "I want to do it again, and this time we will fuck."

"Now!"

That creased her up, I thought she was never going to stop laughing.

Of course, it wasn't going to be now. With Lydia in the house that would have been reckless. It was going to be when we were alone, and that was tomorrow, because I was working at home again.

I couldn't sleep, I kept tossing and turning in the bed because I was as excited as a child on Christmas Eve. Tomorrow there was a present waiting for me. My Mother-in-law, or more specifically, her sweet pussy. And this time it was going to be my cock that would be enjoying it!

I woke early, and when I got up there was a spring in my step. When I joined Helen in the kitchen she greeted me with, "What would you like?"

"You."

I thought that would get me a smile, but it didn't, instead I got a stern look from her.

"Sorry. Can I please have some toast and a coffee?"

She was right. If Lydia caught me flirting with her Mother it would make her suspicious.

Lydia is normally out of the house by eight o'clock at the latest, but frustratingly, not today. Her first meeting of the day had been cancelled, so she was going to leave at nine. Just a one hour delay, but for me, the wait was agonizing. When she did eventually leave, I breathed a huge sigh of relief. Then I looked at Helen. She shook her head.

"We need to wait a while. She might come back because she's forgotten something."

I groaned, and that made her laugh.

For me, 'a while', was fifteen minutes, but for her it was an hour. That was too much, but I managed to get it down to thirty minutes.