Helen Writes an Erotic Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clock was ticking, but not fast enough for me. And the last ten minutes were agonizingly slow.

The wait was now over. When I pointed to the table, she looked horrified. So it was a no, and then she explained why.

"Twenty years ago, I would have been so eager to fuck, that I'd have got on it, or I might even have let you bend me over it so that you could take me from behind. Now that I'm older, I want some comfort. We're going upstairs."

When we got to the bedroom she was the first to act. Her arms were quickly around me in a tight embrace, and she was kissing me passionately on the mouth. It was a lot better than the occasional peck on the cheek that I'd had from her before!

Of course, I kissed her back, but at the same time my hands went for her tits and pussy. As I roughly groped her little breast, my other hand was trying to get into her tight panties. It wasn't easy, but I managed it.

She gasped when my fingers went inside her. Now her hand was between us, trying to unzip me.

"I need your cock."

So she wanted to skip the foreplay and go straight to fucking. I was up for that.

She'd only managed to get the zip halfway down, so I took over. While I was taking my cock out she removed her panties.

Sometime in the future, when I'm a lot older than I am now, I might struggle to maintain an erection. However, today wasn't a problem. My manhood was in its prime. It was rock-hard, and it would stay like that for as long as it needed to.

I suddenly pushed her onto the bed. That surprised her, but it also amused her, because she giggled. And that excited me. When, after pulling her skirt up, she opened her legs, I knew that she was ready.

My cock was now at her opening, and then it was entering her. For the first time with her Daughter, I'd had to push hard to get it in, but not for her. It easily slid into her very wet pussy. I didn't stop until I was fully in her. I then looked up at her. She was smiling.

She was my Mother-in-law, I needed to treat her with respect, so my first stroke was gentle. As was my second.

"I need more than just that."

The next one made her gasp, but surprisingly, it still wasn't good enough for her.

"Harder."

That's what she got, and, as an added bonus, while I was doing it, I pushed her legs high up so that I could go deeper into her.

Shouting out, "Fuck," as loud as she could, was her response to that. That made me smile.

The next ones weren't as brutal as that one had been, but they must be what she wanted, because she wasn't complaining. And what she was doing was being vocal. At the end of every stroke she was moaning.

This was good for me as well. Lydia had the better pussy, because she was only twenty six, but not by much. Even now, before we'd finished, I was looking forward to our next fuck. For that one, she was going to be on all fours, with me taking her hard from behind!

I wanted this to go on for hours, but of course, that was never going to happen. However, we did get close to ten minutes before it was ending.

She'd been teetering on the edge for a while, but I got there first. When I started to spurt into her, I grunted. I counted five of them. That wasn't bad, but seven was my record.

"What about me?"

I was horrified. My poor Mother-in-law, I'd forgotten about her. I was slumped on her after enjoying a nice climax, and she was still waiting for hers.

I was now frantically rubbing her clit, and thankfully, it wasn't long before she reached it as well. My carelessness could have spoilt it for her, but I was lucky, because it didn't. When I watched it surge through her body I was relieved to see that it was a big one. And when it had finished, her dazzling smile told me that it had satisfied her.

We cuddled for ten minutes. I would have liked it to be for longer, but I had work to do.

"Sometime today we need to talk, preferably before Lydia gets home."

She was right, and after lunch we did.

I wanted her to live with us permanently, so that we could fuck every other day. But that was silly. What we decided to do was something that was more sensible. Once a month, here or at her place, we'd get together for some illicit sex. However, while she was still staying with us, we were going to make the most of it!

When it was time for her to leave, I was relieved. I'd found out that satisfying two women in such a short time, was hard work.

Ten days after she'd left, she published another story. And it wasn't what I'd been expecting from her. It wasn't chapter two of, 'A tender love story'. However, it was still a Mother-in-law and Son-in-law taboo story.

This time they were Rowan and Helen, doing exactly what we'd done. It was the story of our time together. If Lydia reads it then we're in trouble!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.