Helena Ch. 04: Sweet Revenge

Story Info
Your teasing in the car brings consequences, Woman!
1.7k words
4.38
1.3k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Another section of my writing tribute to my friend and fellow Litster. There will be several segments of this, and they are written in chronological order, so it would be best to read them in order. I hope you enjoy it!

Helena 4: Sweet Revenge

I've got no business driving that fast through those mountain roads; I should know better. I've seen more than a few cars that slid off the road around those curves, even in broad daylight. I've always thought when I saw them, "They should have known better!" And they should have. They were probably just hotdogging it, showing off for their friends.

But then, maybe they had a hot, sexy, horny woman with them as well, teasing them, slipping fingers from their dripping wet pussies into their boyfriend's or husband's or lover's mouth, taunting them to reach a place where they could pull over and ravish them properly.

Or maybe that's just me, battling between the conscious mind trying to get us back to the cabin in one piece, and Lust Central in my brain, which wants to watch you continue to play with yourself, your short dress pulled up, legs open, panties pulled to the side, with soft wet noises rising to tease me. Now I have the taste of you on my lips, and the smell of your rising passion in my nostrils, and Lust Central was waging a powerful coup against my sense.

Miraculously, I made it to the cabin safely. I hop out of the Beast, hurrying around the corner. Giggling, you've already made it out and you're trying to make a run for the door, but I'm pretty quick for a big guy. I don't want to tackle you, but I DO bend down and pick you up in a fireman's carry again, putting you effortlessly over my shoulder and carrying you inside. I close and lock the door, you still over my shoulder, laughing and telling me, "Unhand me, you brute! Unhand me this instant!", which of course only makes me smile more. I don't bother turning on the light, because the best stage light in the world is filling the living room with a soft white glow.

In front of the couch, I put your feet down, but I don't release you. Instead, as I sit, I manhandle you up and over my lap, face down, your butt before me. You're resisting, but you're still laughing.

"You, young lady, have been very naughty," I tell you. "You could have gotten us killed out there!" I say, with as much of a mock stern voice as I can muster. "You deserve to be punished!"

"Oh, really," you respond, a bit of challenge to your voice. "And who exactly do you suppose would be capable of such a thing? You?" you ask, with a dismissive tone that only works with that sexy English accent. An accent which just seems to stir up the rebel colonist in me.

"As a matter of fact, yes, me," I reply. "I think a good spanking of that rear end is just what you need!" Hey, two can play on the accent game! With that, I pull your dress up, over your backside, and deposit it on your back. There, in the moonlight, is your delicious bottom, still clad in black panties, although these leave half of your cheeks bare. For a moment, I just look at them, and I'm tempted to just-

"You? Spank ME??" you say, still carrying that dismissive voice. "As if you even COULD give a good spanking. Ha! Do your worst, sir! I'll just be up here staring at the pattern in the couch. Please let me know when you're done, or I may not even notice!"

Oh, no. You didn't just...no, you did. You taunted me.

That urge to caress passes, and a mischievous, okay maybe even evil smile crosses my face. I raise my hand and bring it down flat on your bottom, at maybe 1/4 power. We'll see about that indifference, Miss!

"Seriously? Is that really the best you can do? Perhaps I should just get up, I've been spanked harder when I was only 8," you move to get up, but of course that won't do, so my left hand pushes down in the small of your back.

Smack! I up the power a bit on this one, nothing too hard, but enough to get a little flinch out of you. I raise my hand again, bring it down, this time on the far side, your right cheek. My hand has landed both times half on your panties, half on the bare skin.

"Really, is that the- Ow!" I cut off your taunt with another spank, back on the left, then I begin to alternate, giving you several seconds between each one. After 3 or 4 to each side, I reach up and pull your panties down, and you quietly raise your hips, letting me get them down, all the way down to your ankles, where you kick them off. Now I have your incredibly sexy ass before me, and I long to put my fingers into motion between your thighs, and here between your warmed cheeks.

But I don't. Not yet. SPANK! SPANK! These two are a little harder, and even in the moonlight, I can see my handprints on your ass, although the color is lost a bit in the grayscale of the light. I'm done spanking you, now; this was never about punishment, only foreplay for both of us. I caress my hands over your bottom, easing the sting a bit, but then I slide my fingers into your wetness, and they are immediately drenched. You wanted this as much as I did, didn't you, Beautiful? I stroke in and out of you a few times, and your head rears back up off of the couch when I introduce a second finger, plunging deeply into you. Within a few moments, I feel you pushing your hips up and back against my strokes, and I hear your soft moans.

You rise up off of my lap a bit, and this time, I don't stop you. Your hand goes behind my head, and you pull me to you, kissing you.

"Fuck me, John. I need you inside of me. I need you to take me right now."

I do not reply, I simply stand up, picking you up at the same time. With a quick motion, I unzip your dress and it slides to the floor. As I do this, you reach behind you, unhooking your sexy little black bra, and dropping it off of your arms. With one simple motion, I drop my shorts and underwear to the floor, then strip my shirt off. Taking your hand in mine, I walk you naked outside onto the porch, where the moonlight completely engulfs us.

I pick you up again, and this time I place you on the wooden railing. Your legs go instinctively around my back, and without help from either of us, my hard cock finds its way to your hot core. There 's no hesitation; neither of us needs to wait right now. I've had you several ways in the last 24 hours, but I feel the same joy of discovery as I did the moment I first laid eyes on you. Looking into each other's eyes, we come together, you receiving me into your wet pussy with a passionate sigh, me grunting at the feeling of your hot silk embracing me.

My arms around your lower back, yours around my neck, we begin to rock in the most ancient dance, making our own beat with the wet sounds of our intimate connection. It's not that we are in a rush; not at all. No, we are just filling each other's hunger. You lay your head back, confident enough in my grip not to worry about the drop below you, and the light illuminates your breasts between us. I look, but do not dare turn loose a hand from holding you to stroke them, nor can I bend enough to put one in my mouth. Instead, I content myself to look at them, swaying gently as we make love, and down below and between them, where our connection is still largely hidden in shadows. For a few moments I watch this connection, which I see, feel, hear and sense in my soul. I raise my head to see you looking at me, that beautiful smile, your eyes catching the soft light, lighting them just enough to see inside your heart.

For a minute, we just look at each other as we rock back and forth, both of us hearing the same symphony. Soon after, though, we lose ourselves in the feelings, and we both begin to pant and gasp and groan and moan. Our mouths come together, smothering some of the sounds, but nonetheless we are communicating, and urging each other. Even as I hear your cries climb in pitch and volume into my mouth, I feel my own orgasm begin to break over me. I pull you hard against me, your weight coming off of the rail and onto me, where I bounce you on my cock even as I begin to come. You swallow my roar with a whimper of your own, and even as I feel my very soul entering your through the head of my cock, I feel your own tremors, and feel your nails digging into my back.

It's a good minute before my brain reestablishes control, and I realize I need to set you down. I just lean you back up onto the railing, where I rest you but do not withdraw from you; neither at our sexual junction nor our kiss. Gradually, as we come down, I let you breathe again, releasing your lips after a few loving kisses. A moment later, I feel my softening cock slide out of you wetly. Gently, I help you down from the railing, but I do not release you. Reaching to your chin, I lift it slightly and bend down to kiss you. Your eyes are shining, but those tears, they have nothing to do with the stinging in your derriere from being on that railing, do they? No, I know those tears; similar ones are probably in my eyes. For a little while, we just look at and into each other, silently.

Finally, though, I feel I need to speak.

"Well, then, little lady, I certainly hope you've learned your lesson."

You know, you really shouldn't laugh like that. It might attract bears! :)