Helen's Chocolate Valentines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her front door then closed the front door leaning against it panting. Helen stood there regaining her composure. It had been a long time since she had experienced such strong sexual desires. She hadn't had feelings like this since her husband had died and for a few moments wished that her husband was here to hold her.

Helen took a deep breath then headed upstairs to her bedroom where she threw the box with her clothes along with swimsuits on the bed. Walking into the bathroom to take a shower she stripped off her jeans and shirt tossing them aside. Helen turned on the shower adjusting the water then got in letting the warm water wash over naked body.

Helen could not believe the emotions that had taken over her body while at Sylvia's. She had never had a woman arouse her like Sylvia had done today. What was coming over her? She closed her eyes and images of Sylvia's ebony naked body swam through her head and especially Sylvia's firm breasts.

Helen found her hands sliding down to her breasts and let her fingers play with her hardening nipples. Moaning softly as she slipped off into an erotic haze and soon was imaging that Sylvia's hands her playing with her breasts. Helen found one of her hands sliding between her legs where it began rubbing her pussy, alternating a finger inside of her and within a few minutes she masturbated to a strong climax.

Helen slid to the floor of the shower as her orgasm subsided. What had come over her? She had locked away her sexual desires after Frank's death until now. Why had she become so aroused at the sight of Sylvia's nude body?

She sat there with the water washing over her getting her breathing back under control after her powerful orgasm from masturbating. Standing up slowly she finished her shower on rubbery legs with a whole range of emotions running through her. Helen got out of the shower putting on some fresh clothes. Helen glanced over at the box of swimsuits Sylvia had given her and then checked what time it was. It was getting close to the time the girls got home from school. She tossed the box in to the corner of the bedroom deciding to try them on later after the girls had gone to bed.

Sylvia knew that Helen just needed a nudge and when her husband Walter got home she let him know what was going on. "Honey she couldn't stop staring at these breasts of mine and I also made sure she got a nice view of my ass."

Walter was an Afro-American, 6'2", 220 lbs with a body that had been sculpted in the gym through hard work. Walter had played football in college and there was talk that he would have had a good career in the pros but at the beginning of his senior year he took a hit to his knee which ended his football career.

It was in rehab where he met Sylvia and from the first time they met they clicked and it was love at first sight. He graduated from LSU with a degree in sports medicine and worked as a personal fitness trainer making pretty good money then entered competition as a body builder. They had been married for six years and even before when they found out they couldn't have kids their sex life was never boring. Sylvia always seemed to come up with something new that was sexual as well as sensual. She had even told him that she was bisexual so, on quite a few occasions he had gone bed with two women as well had watched his wife get wild with other women. "You mean that sexy looking Helen that lives next door was here naked in our bedroom!"

Sylvia smiled and opened up her robe revealing her nude body. "Well almost naked, she had a towel wrapped around her sexy body, but I could see in her eyes she wanted to touch these." Sliding her robe off of her shoulders then slowly approaching her husband while her hands caressed her bare breasts. "When we went skinny dipping in the pool she even noticed that my pussy was bald."

Walter felt himself becoming erect at the site of his nude wife as well as the thought of his wife and his sexy looking neighbor running around the house naked. Sylvia walked over to her husband already seeing his huge tool tenting in his sweat pants kneeled down pulling his sweat pants down releasing his huge tool.

For a moment Sylvia took in the site of her husband's huge cock then reaching out wrapping her hands around the thick shaft slowly stroking the hard cock. This brought Walter's cock up to its full 10 thick inches then leaning forward letting her mouth slide over the head.

Walter let out a moan as he felt his wife's warm mouth take the head of his cock in her mouth. He pulled off his shirt and using his feet he kicked off his pants. "Oh yea baby, that feels so good."

Sylvia let her mouth suck gently on the head then she started sliding his huge cock further in her mouth. She was already wet from her encounter with Helen earlier and had deliberately waited for her husband to get home to relieve herself. She loved sucking his huge tool and soon she had nearly all of it in her mouth. It had taken practice to take his entire cock but now she could take him all in her mouth.

Walter groaned as he watched his wife take all of his cock. It still amazed him when Sylvia performed oral sex on him that she could deep throat him and it always added fuel to his sex drive. For a few minutes Walter enjoyed the feeling of his wife's mouth on his huge cock, but the thought of his sexy neighbor wrapped in only a towel in their bedroom with his nude wife, was a powerful thought and Walter was ready to put his cock to use. "Okay baby on the bed." He said gasping.

Sylvia glanced up with a smile then slowly let his 10 inch tool slide out of her mouth. She gave his balls a squeeze then stood up and went over to the bed. Crawling on to the bed she got on her hands and knees with her bottom facing her husband. She let her hand slide between her legs to play with her soaking wet pussy. "Dear give me that hot cock of yours because I'm past being ready!"

Walter walked up behind his wife and climbed on to the bed. He lined up his cock and then with one solid thrust he entered his wife. "Oh my god woman, you are soaking wet!"

"Honey I've been thinking the last hour and half of you fucking that sexy Helen from behind while her head is buried between my legs." Sylvia said as she felt the hard thrusts of her husband and the thought again of Helen between her legs pushed her over the edge as she exploded. "Oh fuck I'm coming!"

Walter had seen his wife this hot once only once before when they had met another couple for an evening of sex. He felt his cock getting ready to explode as he felt her wet juices seeping over his balls. "Oh baby I'm coming!" Walter exploded inside of his wife and they both collapsed on the bed panting.

Walter was panting, "Baby I haven't seen you that hot since we were with the McMurrays."

Sylvia could feel her husband's cock getting hard again inside of her. "Wait until tomorrow night Walter. Helen has accepted our invitation dinner with after dinner swimming and hot tub time. I can almost guarantee that tomorrow night will be the hottest night of sex we have experienced in a while. However, right now I want some more of that big cock of yours."

The next morning Sylvia came by at 9:30 wearing a pair of black tight fitting sweat pants, a yellow tank top and jacket. "Hey girl, the Mall opens in a half hour and I hear it calling to us."

Helen, who was still wearing her robe, had lost some of her courage she had gotten yesterday. "Sylvia, I don't know. I think it was the wine yesterday that gave me the courage to agree to go shopping. Besides, there are some things I want to get done before I go."

"Helen you're stalling." She grabbed Helen's hand then leading her off to Helen's bedroom. When they got there Sylvia saw that the box of swimsuits were on the floor off to the side. "Well Helen did you get a swimsuit picked out?'

"I was going to but the girls had some homework they needed help with......" Helen started to say.

Sylvia sighed, "Helen I want you to trust me today. With my help we are going to toss the old Helen out of here and bring out that woman that wants to be sexy again. I saw a brief glimmer of her yesterday and I could see she wanted out so, the first order of business is to pick out a swimsuit." Sylvia walked over to the box then brought it back to the bed. Sylvia exactly knew the swimsuit she was going to get. She reached in and pulled out a purple one piece thong. She held it up. "Helen this is called a suspender thong and I think it'll look very sexy on you."

Helen looked at the swimsuit that had hardly any material to it. "I don't know Sylvia there's not much there to wear."

Sylvia walked over to Helen and undid her robe and pushed it off of Helen leaving her standing in only a pair of baby blue bikini style panties and matching bra. "Well you're at least wearing some sexy underwear but I can see that you haven't trimmed between your legs. If you will totally trust me let me call my hairdresser, Jasmine. Not only will she give you a very nice Brazilian waxing but she will make you into a sexy woman as well." Sylvia said while taking in the body of the 40 year old woman. "I see that you have kept yourself in good shape but we're going to fine tune it with a makeover. It's time we released that sexy Helen that you've kept locked up for the last four years."

Helen was becoming nervous. Yesterday over at Sylvia's it had sounded nice but now that she was actually going to do it she was getting scared. She had kept her sexual needs locked away inside of her and wasn't quite sure if she was ready to open the Pandora box.

Sylvia saw that Helen was still having doubts about letting go. "Helen I promise that I won't go too crazy but please, just trust me. You are a very sexy woman and you've hidden that woman away from the world. I want to let it out. I think that once you do you'll never hide it again." Sylvia closed the few inches that was between the two women and kissed Helen lightly on the lips but restrained from touching Helen's body.

Helen's breath left her for a moment when Sylvia had kissed her. She stood there in a daze until she heard Sylvia's voice.

"Well, can I call Jasmine?" Sylvia said while seeing that her kiss had an effect on Helen that she was hoping for.

Helen came out of her daze, "Uh, sure go ahead."

"That's great, let me call Jasmine and then we'll be off. While I'm doing that why don't you get dressed and get ready to go." Sylvia pulled out her cell phone and dialed a number and walked out of the bedroom leaving Helen getting ready but in a confused state.

Helen sat in Sylvia's red mustang heading back home after spending most of the morning at the shopping mall then a couple of hours at Sylvia's hair dresser. Her long sandy brown hair had been cut short, with some highlights put in her hair, then spiked with some gel. The new haircut had made her look younger and then after that she let Jasmine give her a Brazilian waxing between her legs. It had been painful but afterwards she had to admit it felt nice.

Sylvia pulled up in front of her house and looked over at the now sexy looking Helen. While they were shopping Sylvia had to keep pushing Helen to look at sexy things and eventually Helen began to loosen up. When they had been at Jasmine's Helen had been nervous at first when her makeover started but as Jasmine worked her magic Sylvia could see a change in Helen. "Well, Helen how are you feeling now?"

Helen looked at Sylvia and said, "You know Sylvia I feel alive for a change. I had fun today, it was kind of scary at first but I'm doing better."

"We definitely have to do this more often together because once you loosened up you were fun to shop with. I think you look even sexier than yesterday and I can't wait to see you in that swimsuit tonight." Sylvia said as they both got out of Sylvia's car.

"You're right Sylvia and I guess instead of morning coffee maybe we can go to shopping." Helen said feeling like a new woman.

Sylvia walked with Helen back to the trunk and opened it so they could get their stuff. She looked at the beaming Helen then wrapped her arms around Helen and gave her a full kiss on the lips. After they broke Sylvia said, "See you tonight, Walter and I are looking forward to it." Sylvia then grabbed her bags and walked towards her house leaving Helen standing stunned by the kiss.

Helen had been unprepared for the kiss that Sylvia had given her and could taste Sylvia's lipstick as well as marveling at how soft Sylvia's lips had been. Helen slowly grabbed her shopping bags and closed Sylvia's trunk then headed to her house feeling like she was floating on air.

Helen walked into her house and headed up to her bedroom where she tossed the bags on the bed. Glancing at the clock she saw that the girls weren't going to be home for another hour, which would give her enough time to grab a shower.

Walking in to the bathroom she turned on the shower and then removed her clothes and before she got in to the shower she looked at her nude body in the mirror. It was totally different from the one she had woken up with. Her hair was shorter and couldn't believe she had agreed to a Brazilian waxing but it felt sexy. She ran her hand over her smooth pussy and could already feel wetness.

Running her hands over the rest of her nude body enjoying the feeling closed her eyes and suddenly images of Sylvia's nude body flashed in her head. She had noticed at the mall today that Sylvia seemed to be extra touchy and on quite a few occasions she had felt Sylvia's hands caress her bottom when she was changing or trying on clothes. The thing about it she had begun enjoying Sylvia's touches and the kiss at the car was surprising but had found it arousing.

Helen stepped out of the shower 30 minutes later and walked in to her bedroom drying herself off. She automatically reached for her drawer that had her bras and underwear and then caught herself. "The hell with some of my plain bra and panties I'll try a pair of her new g-string underwear that Sylvia had picked out." Helen reached in to one of the shopping bags pulling out a baby blue g-string panty and took off the tag. She pulled them on then went into the bathroom to see how she looked in the mirror and was amazed at the sexy woman looking back at her. "Wow, I look hot!" Helen said taking in the reflection. She noticed her nipples were sticking up so she reached with her hands to gently caress her nipples enjoying the erotic sensation. Helen felt herself slipping into an erotic daydream as her fingers played with her nipples

The sound of her daughter's car pulling into the drive way broke the erotic feeling and Helen quickly regained her composure. Walking out to the bedroom she looked out the bedroom window and saw that only Lisa got out of the car. She wasn't concerned but usually her daughters were good about telling her when they would be late or plans had changed. Helen quickly threw on her jeans and sweatshirt then headed downstairs.

Lisa Jackson walked in the house with her books and then saw what she thought was her mom coming down the stairs. "Mom is that you?"

Helen saw the stunned look on her oldest daughter's face. "Yes it's your mom!"

"I like the new look." Lisa said while she sat her books down.

"Where's Megan?" Helen asked concerned but pleased that her oldest daughter had noticed.

"You didn't get a call from Cindy's mom?" Lisa said with a frown.

Helen reached where she normally kept her cell phone on her waist and then realized it wasn't there. She must have forgotten to bring it with her when Sylvia and her and gone shopping. "Wow I left this morning without my cell phone and forgot all about it."

Lisa rolled her eyes. "Cindy's mom picked Meagan up from school because I guess she had some tickets for a play that starts at 7:00 tonight so Megan went with Cindy after school." Lisa paused then said, "Mom you look great. What happened to the mom I left this morning?"

Helen smiled at her daughter. "So you like the new me?" Helen struck a pose.

"I like the hair mom, it makes you look younger." Lisa said as she walked over to her mother on the stairs.

"Well Sylvia took me shopping and to a hairdresser today." Helen said hugging her daughter. "I take it you like it?"

"I love it and you went shopping? Mom you have got to show me what you bought." Lisa said excitedly.

"I don't know dear, it might not be appropriate."

"Mom, Kelly has a Victoria Secret catalogue and we look at that all the time." Lisa said with a frown. "It's not like I haven't seen lingerie before."

"Okay, I'll show you what I bought." Helen said turning to head up the stairs.

Helen showed all the things that she had bought with Sylvia and when she was finished showing her daughter she said, "Well do you like what I bought?"

"Mom I think it's awesome. I'm glad to see you're doing the shopping thing again. I remember when daddy was alive you were always taking Megan and me shopping all the time." Lisa said hugging her mom.

Helen felt better now that her older daughter was happy about her transformation. "Well while you are over at Jackie's house tonight I've been invited over to Sylvia's for dinner and swim in their pool." Helen said as she put the things she had bought back in their bags.

"Wow mom, is this the suit you're wearing tonight?" Lisa held up the suspender thong that Sylvia had picked out for her.

Helen grabbed the suit from Lisa quickly, "Yes dear it is."

"Mom I have got to see you in it." Lisa said grinning.

Helen bit her lip, "Well okay but no comments." Helen went into the bathroom and changed into it. Before she went back to the bedroom she looked in the mirror adjusting the suit seeing that the suit covered her in the strategically right places. She had been nervous about the way it would look but her time in the gym had paid off and she ran her hands over her body before going out to show her daughter. Her daughter's voice broke her thoughts.

"Mom come on out!" Lisa said excitedly. She couldn't believe her mom was going to wear a swimsuit like that.

Helen came out of the bathroom and struck a pose. ""Well what do you think? Am I ready to pose in a Victoria Secret catalogue?"

Lisa could not believe this was her mom standing there. "Mom you wear that to the pool and I can guarantee you'll have every available guy asking you out! Are you sure you're the same mom I left this morning?"

"Well right now the only place I'll wear it is at Sylvia's. I'm not quite ready for that type of attention and yes I'm the same mom you left this morning." Helen said while looking in her mirror.

Lisa looked at the clock and said, "I promised Jackie I would show up early to help set up for the sleepover so I need to get ready." Lisa started to leave but turned to her mom. "Mom I'm so glad that you are finally starting to get back to your old self, I've missed her." Lisa then headed off to her room to get her stuff.

Helen smiled and felt tears coming to her eyes. She felt she had reconnected to her daughter and that in itself was an awesome Valentine's Day gift.

Helen went back in the bathroom and instead of changing out of her swimsuit she put on her jeans and sweat shirt over it. Walking down to the kitchen she fixed a snack and then went to the computer to surf the net for a while.

An hour later, Lisa came downstairs with her overnight bag and talking on her cell phone. Helen got up from the computer and met her daughter at the front door. "Well you have a good time tonight."

Lisa hung up her cell phone. "Mom I hope that you have a good time over at Sylvia's tonight." Lisa said while she hugged her mother. "Since you are in to this new shopping mode maybe we can go to the mall next weekend?"

"We'll talk about it later when you get back from Jackie's. For right now go have fun and I will have my cell phone in case you need to reach me in an emergency." Helen gave her daughter a hug then watched as her daughter got in her car and drove off.