Helen's Chocolate Valentines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow Sylvia this woman can suck a cock!" Walter said as his breathing got heavier. He had his wife playing with his ass and his next door neighbor in front of him wearing practically nothing sucking on his cock. It was going to be a hot night just like his wife had promised.

Suddenly one of the timers went off in the kitchen. "Oh shit I need to go take care of the timer ladies even though I'm enjoying this. Our food is about done."

Helen let go of Walter's cock letting the head pop out of her mouth. It was glistening with her saliva. She sat back breathing heavily and in a daze watching Walter walk into the kitchen naked with his hard cock swinging in front of him.

Sylvia moved next to Helen and in a whisper, "I think you enjoyed that."

Helen took a deep breath and looked at Sylvia. "I feel like I'm free falling and enjoying it. It has been a while since I've held a man's cock my hand and Walter's is bigger than any man I've been with."

Sylvia wrapped her arms around Helen. "Baby when he gets that big thing inside of you'll be in heaven."

Helen shivered at the thought and then felt Sylvia lightly kissing her neck and feeling Sylvia caressing her back.

Sylvia whispered in Helen's ears "I think I know who is going to be the dessert for Walter and me."

Helen let out a moan at the thought of her neighbors ravishing her. "Oh god Sylvia this so exciting as well as erotic, I enjoyed your touches all day and then feeling Walter's cock in my hands and mouth."

Sylvia let her hand slide between Helen's legs and realized that Helen was soaking wet between her legs. Sylvia let her fingers slide through the juices and then brought it up to her mouth. "After Walter is done fucking you I'm going to suck all of your juices off of his cock like this." Sylvia raised her wet fingers and proceeded to lick and suck off the juices from between Helen's legs.

Watching Sylvia suck on her fingers aroused Helen even more. "I don't know if I can make it through dinner."

Sylvia helped Helen stand up. "I think you can make it through dinner."

"Okay ladies dinner is served. Have a seat and I'll bring in the food." Walter said grinning and then came out to the pool areas carrying a large tray with some dishes on them. He was still nude but by now his cock had lost half of its hardness. Walter saw the women looking at it. "Don't worry ladies, when the time is right this black snake will pop right back up. However, let's have some food because I think we have a long night ahead of us and we're going to need the energy."

The three sat down and ate the meal talking about how Walter had almost made it to the pros and how Sylvia and Walter had met. Helen was amazed at all the stories and adventures that Sylvia and Walter has experienced in the six years they had been married.

Finally after a couple of hours they had finished Walter spoke up. "How about we take Helen upstairs and give her a couple of chocolate Valentines for dessert."

Sylvia grinned. "I think Helen wouldn't mind that."

Helen let Sylvia and Walt lead her up to their bedroom. She was overflowing with sexual emotions as she walked in to the bedroom. Her senses were heightened as she watched Sylvia take off her swimsuit and toss it aside then pulled the covers back on the bed.

Walter whispered in to Helen's ear, "Baby I'm going to watch you and Sylvia then when Sylvia has you worked up I'll take with my hard cock and fuck you senselessly." He lightly kissed the back Helen's neck while rubbing his now hard cock against her ass.

Helen nearly fainted as she felt Walter's huge tool pressed against her bare ass. She looked over at Sylvia who was signaling her to walk over to the bed. Helen felt like she was moving in slow motion as she crossed the room to the naked Sylvia.

Sylvia saw the look of lust in Helen's eyes and knew that Helen was all theirs for the night. Sylvia took Helen's hand helping her to crawl on to the bed then pulled her close wrapping her arms around the trembling Helen. "Just relax baby and let us fuck you like you have never been fucked before." Sylvia whispered in Helen's ear then nibbled it. Sylvia untied he thong swimsuit and let it fall off of Helen's shoulders. Sylvia took in Helen's body and could see Helen's nipples sticking up with a slight glisten of liquid between Helen's legs. Sylvia lay Helen down on the bed then pulled the thong completely free of Helen's body then leaned over and kissed Helen passionately for a few minutes.

Walter watched as his wife began to kiss Helen. He slowly stroked his hard, 10 inch cock as his wife seduced Helen. He could never tire or be jealous of the way his wife took another woman.

Sylvia slid on top of Helen while they were kissing and had slowly forced Helen's legs apart so that now both of their bare pussies were rubbing together. Sylvia heard Helen moan as they rubbed against each other and could feel the wetness seeping from Helen.

Sylvia broke off the kiss leaving both women panting and staring at each other. She smiled at Helen then slowly began kissing Helen's neck and working her way down to Helen's breasts.

Helen was in a sexual daze as she felt Sylvia grinding against her pussy. She then felt Sylvia planting small, soft kisses on her neck then move slowly down until she stopped at her breasts.

Sylvia came to Helen's hard nipples and began making love to them playing with Helen's nipples with her tongue and mouth. She heard Helen moan and push her breasts up to Sylvia.

Helen closed her eyes and moaned as she felt Sylvia attacking her nipples. She wanted to speak but all the came out were moans of pleasure. Helen opened her legs wider driving her already soaking wet pussy against Sylvia's body. She let her body be taken over by the sensual emotions that washed over her like a tidal wave.

Sylvia looked up at the now writhing Helen then began her move slowly past Helen's breasts heading down to Helen's already sopping wet pussy. Sylvia could already smell the musky aroma of Helen as she moved closer to her target. Ever since she had seen Helen nude she had wanted to taste Helen. Now she was just inches from her treasure which fueled her own sexual fires.

Helen could feel an orgasm building within her as Sylvia continued making love to her. She looked at Sylvia and saw a smile on Sylvia's face before disappearing between her legs then feeling Sylvia's mouth plant itself on her wet pussy.

Sylvia slowly scooted down until she was over her goal. Glancing up at Helen she then moved her mouth towards her intended target. She clamped her mouth over the dripping wet pussy and for a moment sucked up the juices then, began letting her tongue start dancing over Helen's pussy.

When Helen felt Sylvia's tongue probing her pussy that was enough to send her over the edge. She arched her back and her hands grabbed the sheets with her mouth open but no sounds coming out. She came as the orgasm rocked her body, clamping her thighs around Sylvia's head, holding it in place as another orgasm slammed her.

Sylvia felt Helen have her first orgasm but continued her assault on Helen's honey pot, sucking up the juices that were pouring out of it. She then felt Helen have another orgasm and more juices squirted from Helen's pussy. Sylvia continued sucking all the juices up.

Finally after a few minutes Sylvia pulled herself from between Helen's legs with her face coated with Helen's juices. She looked at the panting Helen who was still recovering from her multiple orgasms. "You are as tasty as I thought you would be." Sylvia then moved beside Helen and kissed her.

Helen looked at the face of Sylvia that was covered with her juices. She had never experienced such an orgasm before, let alone two of them. She couldn't move as she watched Sylvia move along her right side then feeling Sylvia's lips locking on to hers. She could taste herself and found it different. It wasn't awful like she thought it would be like.

Sylvia broke off the kiss then looked over at Walter who had a raging hard on and was slowly stroking it. "Wow baby she is hot. I've never had a woman come that soon before let alone back to back orgasms and she is very tasty."

"You two were hot!" Walter said while licking his lips. He had never seen his wife ravish another woman like she had done to Helen. It had been pure lust.

Sylvia blew Walter a kiss then turned to Helen who was still trying to come back to earth. "Well Helen that was the warm up and I definitely know you're ready for the main event."

Helen looked at Sylvia and managed to say. "The main event?"

Sylvia smiled at Helen. "Baby you are going to get fucked by a big thick cock and if you came like that when I was eating your pussy then you are going to take off when Walter starts fucking you. When you get warmed up we're going to make an Oreo cookie with you being the filling."

Helen was beginning to land from her orgasm with Sylvia and when she saw Walter and his huge cock she felt her sex engines come on again. "I'm going to get fucked by that huge thing?"

Sylvia smiled at Helen and could see that there was some doubt when she saw Walter's huge cock. "Helen don't worry about the size, now I want you up on your hands and knees and show Walter that wonderfully cute ass of yours."

Helen sat up and with Sylvia's help got on her hands and knees. She now wanted to be fucked by Walter's huge cock and could feel herself becoming wet all over again.

Once Sylvia got Helen set up she moved so that she was sitting in front of Helen with her legs open. "While Walter is fucking you I want to be your first pussy."

Helen looked at Sylvia's bare pussy that glistened with her juices. "I don't know Sylvia."

"Baby trust me just do what I did to you and I'll direct you okay?" Sylvia said while she slowly moved Helen's head towards her already wet pussy. "After your performance it won't take much to make me come."

Helen moved forward and she could smell the aroma of Sylvia's pussy. She let her tongue lightly lick Sylvia's pussy. The taste wasn't that bad in fact she liked it. Helen then buried her face in between Sylvia's legs, drinking Sylvia's juices.

"Oh yes baby, eat my pussy!" Sylvia hissed while pulling Helen's head in to her pussy. She then gave Walter a nod that he could take Helen from behind.

Walter looked at Helen's ass sticking up and he could see the juices from Sylvia's eating of Helen's pussy on her thighs. Walter climbed on to the bed and moved behind Helen where he placed his huge cock at the wet opening of Helen's pussy.

Helen stopped eating Sylvia's pussy when she felt Walter getting ready to put his cock inside of her.

Sylvia saw that Helen had stopped and was irritated. She was almost ready to come. "Helen don't stop eating my pussy! Don't worry about Walter I want you to make me come baby!" Sylvia pulled Helen back between her legs. "When he does start fucking you Helen you are going to go crazy."

Helen went back to eating Sylvia's pussy when she suddenly felt Walter's cock enter her. She let out a scream as Walter's tool invaded her pussy.

Walter pushed his cock into Helen and was surprised at the tightness as well as the wetness. His cock slid in easily from the lubrication of Helen's juices but it was tight. "Helen your pussy is so tight and wet." Walter slid his hard cock all the way in and for a brief moment he let Helen adjust to his size then began to slowly fuck her. "Baby this is one hot piece of ass."

Helen felt her sex drive explode as Walter fucked her from behind and her mouth attached to Sylvia's pussy. She felt another orgasm building in her as she moaned.

Sylvia felt her orgasm beginning to explode when she watched Walter plow all of his hard cock into Helen's pussy. Usually Walter had to work it in but Helen took it all at once. "Oh god Helen eat my pussy! I'm coming!"

Helen was going crazy as Walter fucked her which was causing her to hungrily attack Sylvia's pussy. She heard Sylvia say she was coming and felt Sylvia squirt her juices all over Helen's face. She hadn't expected a gush to come from Sylvia but managed to get a majority of the juices.

Sylvia exploded and held Helen's head to her pussy with her hands. She knew that she had ejaculated which only happened when she was really sexually excited. "Oh baby, that was so good!" Sylvia said leaning back. She then decided Helen needed one more little surprise. "Walter let's get Helen and make an Oreo cookie."

Walter was enjoying fucking Helen from behind and when Sylvia said Oreo cookie he knew exactly what she meant. "You think she can take it?"

Sylvia nodded. "Okay Helen, Walter is going to lie on his back and you're going to ride his cock like a mad woman."

Helen was disappointed when Walter had pulled out of her because she had been close to another orgasm and was now beginning to wonder by what Sylvia meant by Oreo cookie.

Sylvia saw the disappointment on Helen's face. "Don't worry baby you're going to have Walter's cock back inside of you but I want you to trust me."

Helen nodded her head because all she wanted was Walter's cock back in her. She watched as Walter lie down on the bed with his cock sticking up straight and glistening with her liquids on it. She could also see sweat glistening on Walter's black skin which seemed to add to the sexuality that was oozing through the room.

Sylvia said, "Okay Helen let's get you on that hard cock."

Helen straddled Walter and his cock then watched as Sylvia placed the head at the opening her pussy. Helen then slowly sat down the huge tool and let out a loud moan as the cock filled her up again. When she was all the way down on the huge tool, she said, "Oh that feels so good Sylvia!"

Walter put his hands on Helen's hips and began to help her move up and down. He then pulled Helen's nipples to his mouth and sucked on it. He saw out of the corner of his eye Sylvia getting off the bed. He knew what was going to happen next.

Sylvia got off the bed and went over to her drawer where she pulled out her favorite toy. It was a strap-on harness with a black 10 inch dildo. She watched as Helen rode Walter's cock like a cowboy on a bull. Sylvia put on the harness then adjusting it. When it was comfortable Sylvia put the dildo in the harness of the strap-on then poured a lubricant over the fake cock.

Walking over to the bed she watched as Helen had an orgasm riding Walter's cock.

Helen let out a loud scream as the third orgasm of the night hit her as Walter's cock pounded her pussy. "Oh fuck me Walter!" She leaned forward and hugged Walter as the orgasm racked her body with the hard cock still inside of her.

Both Walter and Helen lay there panting with sweat glistening over the both of them. Helen felt exhausted and couldn't move. "Walter that was incredible and the best thing is that you're still hard." Helen said as she finally was able to move again.

"Helen we've just started and you are about to become an Oreo Cookie." Walter said as he watched Sylvia climb on to the bed

"Okay Helen just relax and enjoy this." Sylvia said with a sexy whisper then moved behind Helen and let her hand slide slowly down to Helen's ass. She took a finger and rimmed it around Helen's ass.

Helen felt Sylvia's finger slowly work the opening on her ass. "What are you doing Sylvia?' Helen said panting. She was shocked as Sylvia's finger forced its way in her ass.

Sylvia leaned forward and whispered in Helen's ear. "Just relax baby. You think you've had an orgasm, wait till we get done making an Oreo cookie." Sylvia had worked a second finger in to Helen's ass and they were buried up to the second knuckle. Sylvia worked a few minutes then slid another finger in Helen's ass.

Helen had been scared but as she rode Walter's hard cock and Sylvia fingering her ass she began to become aroused again as the huge cock and fingers were working together filling her like she had never been filled before. She let out a moan.

Sylvia pulled her fingers out and then scooted forward putting the head of the dildo at Helen's ass. "Okay baby get ready to take off." Sylvia with a quick thrust pushed the head of the dildo into Helen's ass, pausing letting Helen adjust then pushed more of it into Helen's ass.

Helen let out a short scream as Sylvia pushed the dildo in to her ass. Within a few minutes Sylvia was buried all the way into Helen's ass and was fucking in her rhythm with Walter's cock. It had hurt at first but soon she was moaning from pleasure as Sylvia and Walter sandwiched her. "Oh god this feels so good Sylvia, fuck me!"

Sylvia felt her orgasm building as she fucked Helen's ass with her strap-on dildo "Oh baby I'm getting ready to come!"

Walter spoke up, "Sylvia I can feel that dildo of yours and I'm ready to come."

Helen had lost all grip of reality as the dildo and Walter's cock fucked her. She had never felt this filled before and within a few minutes felt her orgasm building with each thrust in to her ass and pussy.

"Oh my god Sylvia I'm cominnnggg!" Helen lost it as the orgasm ripped through her body. She felt fireworks go off in her head and then felt Walter explode inside of her pussy. Helen felt the room spin then she blacked out.

Helen woke up as Walter was waving a bottle of smelling salts under nose. She couldn't speak but she saw that Walter was on one side of her and Sylvia was on the other side.

"Hey sexy you really took off on us." Sylvia said with a smile and placing a cold washcloth on her forehead. "We haven't had a woman pass out on us before. That must have been one hell of an orgasm!"

"Yea Helen you scared us shitless. I thought we had fucked you to death." Walter said with a smile. "Here take sip of this water."

Helen sat up slowly and took a sip of water from the glass that Walter had in his hand. She began to regain her thoughts and where she was at. "I'm sorry about that but I've never experienced anything like that before."

Sylvia could see that Helen was going to be okay. "Honey, I have never had a woman pass out the way you did. We must have really pushed the right buttons."

"That was so good Sylvia and Walter. I guess I'll just have to practice having more sex so that doesn't happen again." Helen said with a wink.

Sylvia looked at Walter with a grin. "Baby I think I know how Helen can practice. How about I pull out that special dildo for my strap-on and let Helen return the favor of fucking me then, later we can make another Oreo cookie with her as the filling again and she can have that thick cock of yours in her ass."

All three of them laughed as the next round began which looked like it was going to stretch well into the night.