Helen's Confidence Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having already had her own pleasure and still wet and aroused from it, she tried shifting her weight from leg to leg on the spot to cause friction and movement. Though her legs were together, there was enough of a gap for him to feel comfortable. She was rewarded with feeling his cock start to swell slightly once more. The soft click of her stilettos an erotic staccato in the quiet of the evening.

She heard his soft low groan.

She wanted to tease him.

This was fun.

The unassuming couple were quite unaware as they gazed off to the right as she changed the weight on her legs and both caused more suction with her pussy and created a soft lineal motion back and forth.

His soft gasp.

His shaky breathing.

His subtly shaking body.

The elderly couple were looking towards them now. Time to pause. A moment of stillness. Important that they don't offend as an angry exchange would spoil the entire mood. They were moving towards them now.

They looked a nice couple. Holding hands, her movement looked quite pained with each step but his demeanor very supportive. Then they were looking down for the moment to navigate some uneven ground.

Helen took a short sway forward, arched her back and forced herself back on the intruding cock.

Once.

Twice.

The third couldn't come.

The elderly couple had looked up and their slow shuffle was still closing the distance at a reasonable pace.

Another look away.

Another pelvic thrust.

Another soft gasp.

Helen felt his hands brushing her waist. Could tell he desperately wanted to hold her and pound into her. To mawl at her breasts; to take a handful of her ass cheek; to claw at her clit; to fuck her.

Understood his natural disinclination to be too obvious.

Suddenly they were speaking to her.

Remarking on the pleasant evening.

Commenting on the view.

Responding in kind, they wished fervently that they would move on... and quickly.

And then they had passed. Turning her head to watch them, she took the opportunity for a few more forceful movements and was rewarded with his contrary thrusts and his rapid return to full stiffness, feeling and enjoying the pressure of her labia rings on his flesh.

Now she desired his release.

Wanted his cum.

Needed his ejaculate deep inside.

Left and right, no one was near.

She opened her feet on the ground a little more and tilted her hips and chest higher and lowered her belly. She felt her breasts free themselves of her arms and the sea breeze attack her stiffening nipples.

She gripped the rail and took his fucking gladly.

Breathing deeply as the sun seemed to be making its final renewed glow on the horizon, she closed her eyes in bliss as her ass took the pounding and felt him approach his orgasm.

A hand on her shoulder.

Twisting through her hair.

The other with a handful of breast.

His grunt and groan of ecstasy. A release. A sudden flood deep into her uterus. A couple more thrusts cleared his stock, presenting her with it all.

...

He had had to sit down after that whilst she stayed at the rail enjoying the moment. Eyes closed, a blissful look on her face, she gripped the rail and enjoyed the sensations around her body.

The cool breeze was gorgeous and invigorating. Up and under her top, it swathed her breasts and maintained the hardness of her nipples. With her legs apart, it found its way in through the gap in the material and freshened the gape of her slit, cooling the metal of her rings and with it keeping the heady stimulation on her lower lips.

Cum was oozing to the outer edge of her lips. She would have to do something about it otherwise it would be all over her jeans.

No one was around.

She squatted onto her haunches.

She pissed.

Looking up at him and hoping he was keeping an eye out for onlookers, she maintained the flow as long as she could until it dwindled and stopped, the pool flooding out beyond the pointed toes of her stilleto shoes.

Patting herself dry with a proffered handkerchief, she was about to get up but was stopped in mid squat.

Where was her jewellery?

She knew she wasn't going to get away with that for long. Retrieving the two pieces from her pocket, she fumbled for a few moments reattaching the drop earrings to her lower rings and then got to her feet.

That was better.

The soft tug was like an old friend, only this time outside her clothing instead of beneath and very visible if you were looking. It was obvious she wasn't going to be allowed to have a choice in the matter... they were staying on.

It was time for a meal.

They were both now hungry.

He took her hand and made for the pub.

12