Helen's Dares Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gasping.

Hyperventilating.

Cumming.

It took literally seconds for her orgasm, feeling once more the cascade of squirt between her legs to soak the road as though a hose had split. She felt him step back and away to save the flood soaking his feet, but was too wrapped up in her moment to make sense of it.

Naked and bent at the waist.

Touching her stilletoed toes.

In an extremely public location.

A second cum followed the first and her body sagged against his.

...

The walk back to the car was a quieter, more subdued affair. She gripped his steadying arm and felt deep affection course through her veins. Each uneventful step took them closer to the safety of his vehicle and her clothes.

The blip of the alarm as it released the door catches and without too much delay, her dress was back in her arms and being slipped over her head.

Safety.

Comfort.

Boredom of normality once more.

She couldn't help but feel disappointed it was over so soon. The almost paralysing nervous fear of the prior events a distant memory.

Sadness even.

What more could be said?

He knew though.

He knew exactly what to say.

He turned in his seat and whispered it into her closest ear. Her breathing intensified in response and the smile returned to her lips. Throwing her arms around him as best as she could in the confines of his car, she sighed in contentment.

Stage One complete and yes, she was ready for Stage Two.

...

Stage Two.

The very words insinuated a planned progression. The numbering meant a level up in expected emotional response. The whole construct was indicative of further stages of dare with only him knowing the extent of the numbers, and the increment expected each time.

Her body was still wired.

On edge.

Strung.

Seated back in the warmth of his car, though the world seemed safe and secure once more but his whisper to her ear threw a spanner in the works.

When?

Now?

Shit!

She had not long cum and that meant her body felt alive and her entire sex was throbbing, her clit pulsating and both her nipples still stiff to the point of agony.

The cuddle in the car was a calming few moments. Being handed her drop earrings from his internal jacket pocket ended them. He still had her panties, most likely balled up by now in a pocket but chose to hand her the labia jewellery instead that he must have retrieved from her bedroom before they had left the house.

In the poor light of the interior cabin bulb, she reattached the drop earrings to her labia rings; the familiar tug once more a comfort to her, a shaking accomplishment to the increasing beat of her heart.

His encouragement for her to disrobe once more.

She willingly complied, pulling it up around her waist from under her bottom with one movement, and then up her torso and over her chest and then her head with a second and third.

The red dress was unceremoniously thrust onto the back seat, leaving her naked and trembling with excitement in the front.

A last kiss; a comforting stroke? No. No physical contact at all. Not even a brush of her nipples or a squeeze of a breast.

Out of the car!

She released the door catch and once more clicked her heels to the ground outside feeling like she was being kicked out... after use...discarded even.

What was turning her on though?

The humiliation?

The lack of personal control?

A look up and down the road. No lights. Relief flooded her as the earrings tinkled against the door sill. She rose up and out of the car, closed the door behind her, and looked for him to join her.

He didn't.

He started the engine.

Bastard.

In her heart of hearts, she knew he would do that. A feeling of concern; of excitement.

She grabbed for the handle but it didn't give. Instead, the soft purr of the electric window started and it smoothly descended to allow quiet conversation between the two of them.

One hundred yards!

How far?

Her pussy gave the biggest flutter yet and she felt the wetness fill her slit. Her skin felt like a million goosebumps had erupted and her nipples could almost have burst.

He was joking?

He was not joking.

Not by a long stretch of the imagination.

The window rudely whirred up as the car pulled out of the layby and she watched with incredulity as he tooled it down the lane to pull up alongside the second street lamp and heard him turn the engine off.

She was fucking butt naked except for the sky-high stilleto heels and two drop earrings attached to her pussy. She felt more naked than before when at least she had the comfort of his presence. Here, she was alone and naked. Precarious and exposed.

Glancing up and down the lane, it was too dark to pick out details of many features, though as the evening had worn on, the cloud cover had thinned somewhat. Now she could see the outline of the vicinity; could make out a general idea of what awaited her.

A little moonlight.

A certain glow.

Some help.

It was instinctive to want to just run. Leg it down to the car, wrench open the door and throw herself in as quickly as possible. But in heels that was not possible. She could of course remove her shoes first! Would that incur a penalty perhaps? A rerun of the dare? She would probably take a tumble in the ungainly footwear on uncertain ground and twist an ankle. Not a good idea. Might be better to do it right the first time.

To the left about half way between her and the parked car destination, she could make out a tree on the lane verge. It was between two driveways and of reasonable trunk girth. If she could get that far, it could offer a certain protection. A pause before the final stretch. Had he planned it that way or was it an accidental respite point?

Decision made.

Drawing on inner strength.

Pussy flooding still.

Fuck, she was turned on. Why did this almost ritual humiliation turn her on so much? How did he know how to push all the right buttons to affect her so? Every single fucking time!

Helen started the walk to the tree. One step steady in front of the other, hyper alert for sounds of people or cars. Trying to soften the click of her heels; noises of nocturnal wildlife ignored now. As she walked, she traced the finger of one hand around her nipples, down over her breasts, across her tummy and ended between her lower lips. Fully open for anyone to see and bloody wet yet again. Damn him.

A glance into the first drive. No sign or sound of life. Lights behind curtains in the windows but no prying eyes. Phew!

On the opposite side of the road, there looked like more rooms were occupied judging by the lights around the edges of their windows, but still no inquisitive faces despite the steady, though quiet, click clack of her heels on the tarmac.

A glance at the second house.

The sound of a car being started in its drive, the automatic headlamps flaring into life, lighting up the double garage door on the house front. It was pointing away thank goodness, it meant she had time to act to preserve her dignity.

Helen's heart was beating faster.

What to do?

Assess the situation.

The person wouldn't have seen her, the partition hedge between them and their neighbour was too high and the drive too long. Sat in the car facing the wrong way, it would only be a few moments before it was reversed onto the road. She had seconds to decide on what to do.

The tree.

Only one thing for it

She sped up.

Taking no notice of the sound of the heels on the remaining tarmac, she made for the verge and felt them now dig in slightly to the grass which created a slight drag on her speed.

However, upon reaching the comforting bark of the trunk, she found she could stand up easily beneath the lowest branch. That was helpful; one less worry; no need to bend.

She circled the tree to the opposite side and watched aghast from around the trunk as the car very slowly reversed onto the lane and come to a pause in its manoeuvre.

Tucking her head back so it couldn't be seen she willed herself to be thinner than the trunk, almost side on to it as if this dimension was smaller than her width and then sucking her belly in to help as much as possible.

She prayed she wouldn't be seen.

Keeping her breasts and belly tucked in.

She promised herself that she would diet like crazy after this.

The headlights were on the tree and illuminating the entire area all around her, a thin shadow created by the trunk the safe ground in which to stay. The hedgerow illuminated behind her and also a remnant little stone wall that bordered the property.

As still as a mouse, she felt it was a weird out-of-body experience. A kind of serenity where her life was out of her hands temporarily and all she was doing was having to wait with no other decision to be made. She was within a submissive space in her head where her body was no longer hers to control and entirely at the whim of others.

One arm strapped across her breasts pulling them in, the other at her belly with her little finger at her pubic mound she stayed bolt upright and completely aware of every aspect of her body.

The stress in her calf muscles.

The width between her thighs.

The curvature of her buttocks.

Had she been seen? The car hadn't moved for what seemed like a lifetime. What would happen if the stranger came over to her? How would she explain herself? How could she keep out of trouble? Would she trade herself for any problems to go away? Could she offer her body?

What if the driver was female?

Would she accept the same favours?

What was she thinking?

Would her man come to save her?

It might draw attention to her presence and create a problem. Confusingly she hoped he would stay in the car.

Curiously, perplexingly and puzzlingly, without need for any direct stimuli, her pussy disgorged a familiar squirt down her leg. A gush of liquid that luckily her covering finger directed straight down over her shoes, rather than allow to spray out into the lit area.

Her eyes closed.

It was all too much.

Her body shuddered.

It was all she could do to keep her chest and buttocks from revaling themselves on either side of the trunk and therefore exposing her presence to the random car driver. Having to cum silently was an ordeal that actually seemed to compound the emotions and feelings. Not being allowed to tremble or shudder or bend at the knee or in any other way.

She breathed out calmly and opened her eyes to complete darkness.

How long had she been there?

Seconds?

Minutes?

Hours?

Peering her head cautiously around the tree, she quickly ascertained that the car had gone. It must have driven off just as her head had exploded with the eroticism of being stranded naked under the threat of discovery. She rested her buttocks against the tree bark took the opportunity to rub between her legs a few times to clear the itch that had flared up.

No one around.

One last stroke.

Gingerly she made her way towards her man's car, the tug of the drop earrings on her labia lips gently taking her emotions back down to tolerable, as she did so.

Her heels cleared the verge and she was once more on tarmac. She strolled. In control. All was good.

The door clicked open for her and she sank gratefully into the seat, hearing the clatter of the earrings at the sill as she swung her bottom in, distantly aware of his praise and smile and his remarks on her soaking wet legs.

Enough for now.

Time for home and a spooning in bed. No doubt she would be obliged to take mouthful of his before she could drift off judging by the bulge in his trousers. She looked forward to that and would most likely go on to sleep well afterwards.

Stage 3?

That's another time he revealed to her grateful smile.

12