Helen's Dares Pt. 02

Story Info
Helen's second night of Staged public nudity dares.
7.1k words
4.51
13.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week.

A whole week.

Seven days of almost constant preoccupation. Preoccupation with the events of that night of dares and a determination to obey his request of the following morning.

She was there waiting on that particular Saturday night for the second installment of staged dare, the previous seeming a lifetime before.

Tremulous.

Excited.

Agitated.

The memories of that previous night had played on her mind almost constantly since for the full seven days.

Remembering that she had been picked up and taken to a remote semi-rural lane not too far from her home and dared to walk it completely naked. She had completed the dares of course. She was a determined girl and always keen to impress her man. Complying with the dare led to a resultant fucking when they eventually reached the bed that night, from a man as turned on as she had been by her blatant public exhibitionism.

She had made two walks in what he had called a staged increment of dare. The first had been holding his hand for comfort and security in the poor evening light, during which she had even squatted down for a pee halfway without care who saw her.

She had almost been caught by a stranger as she had been alone for the second walk; the second stage. He had dropped her off and parked further down the road for her to catch up on foot.

On foot.

That had been a bonus hurdle considering that she had been expected to complete said journeys in her stilletos, the clicking of her heels a possible draw of attention for the residential houses she passed.

In the kitchen at that moment, Helen had just completed the laundry chores and looked forward to his arrival. Attired as usual in a dress, she had left off all her underwear. It seemed little point putting it on for it to just get it soaking wet and discarded somewhere. Because of his instructions to not touch herself and the memories of that night, the sheer denial of personal ministrations had created the perfect storm of frustration. On that night a week earlier, she had managed a squirting orgasm without any direct stimuli to her clit.

This fact she had not divulged to him, without really understanding why. Maybe she didn't believe it herself or maybe she had peaked for some other reason? It still baffled her now.

Uncertainty kept her silent. A wonder. Something to keep to herself for the moment, at any rate.

Any other time there would be the desire to touch and stroke herself but today, oddly, she didn't feel that need. She was feeling the serenity of being totally at her man's whim. He had suggested that she leave herself alone for the week. A request of sorts.

Not as an order.

Not as a command.

Not as an edict.

Just a suggestion and she had said 'yeah, ok'. Almost as if he had suggested a takeaway meal, or a particular film at the movie theater. Yeah, ok. He could have pretty much suggested anything and she would have been susceptible to saying, 'yeah, ok'.

Dangerous ground the sane part of her brain told her. What if he suggested large hoop nipple piercings, or to go live in a cage in his basement? The sane part of her brain begged her to be realistic. Think before agreeing, it told her.

The other side of her brain was much darker. Much more open to new experiences. Deep seated decadence now and having complete trust in everything he offered up to this point had all led to wonderful new incidents and occurrences. She was becoming a 'yes man' of sorts and loving every moment. Didn't see any point in changing that.

So what she had to live in a cage as his personal sex slave? Fucked at his whim? Used at his leisure? Her pussy gave an involuntary churn of appreciation at the thought.

Still she didn't touch.

So he was due any minute for Stage Three and already her head was achieving a submissive space of sorts. A space where there were no limits or boundaries. A space where what would normally be a humiliating occurrence actually turned her on to the point of her body being ready to cum at a moment's notice. She just needed the word. An allowance to tip over that edge.

An engine noise sounded close outside and she rushed to see if it was him. He had promised her a meal and she was hungry already.

His car was on the drive.

His body exiting it.

Tall and muscular.

She left the lounge window from where she had confirmed it was him, and hurried to open the front door. He entered with a smile on his face and within seconds she was in his arms, a passionate kiss of welcome whilst her arms were flung around his neck and his hands were on her waist.

They broke apart and regarded each other. She answered his query about her week long chastity and confirmed her obedience. He smiled with pleasure at her eagerness to impress him.

"Ready?"

This was right out of the blue. It was still light out, for goodness sake. People were around, going home and going out. Now? Her heart went into overdrive and her pussy gave the obligatory flutter of excitement. Was he serious? Last week they waited until it was much darker. Her mind was conflicted but her body wasn't.

Stipulations?

Jewellery and butt plug required but no need for underwear. Stilletos obviously. A matter of fact statement as though describing the tools needed for a job. No need for discussion or debate or opinion. No option for argument or request of her viewpoint.

Yeah, ok.

She found herself complying quickly and efficiently with the needs of the evening. Within a few moments her body carried the expected additions and she met him once more at the porch ready for their departure. The large clear glass looking out on still a very light evening, the greying clouds collecting and more than a slight chill in the air.

Helen shivered. As warm as his presence made her and as hot as the excitement of what was sure to follow made her, the inescapable fact was that today was much cooler than the previous weekend and there was no sign of being allowed a coat.

A worried look into his face.

Glassy eyed at his mischievousness.

A curl of her lips into a corresponding smile.

They left the house and he held the car door open for her to enter, saving the clattering of the drop earrings on the sill this time because of the dress still around and below her bottom. Once she was inside however, he held his hand out.

He was going to take the dress now!

Brimming full of nerves, she hastily looked through the windscreen at her surrounding houses and prayed fervently that no one was looking out.

Pulling the dress over her head and handing it to him, she was relieved that he shut the door quite promptly leaving her temporarily alone in the passenger seat, the position in which she was sat pushing home the butt plug even more. Folding and clutching her arms across her chest, she maintained her dignity, crossing and uncrossing her stilletoed feet in the footwell. Her breasts squeezed into the confines of her folded arms, they bulged with almost a buoyant cleavage.

Where was he?

Nervous looks out through the side windows and a quick glance in the rear view mirror confirmed him locking her front door and making his way to the driver's side.

He climbed in, unburdened by her dress.

Bastard!

He had dropped it back in the house.

She was seated about to go out for the evening stark naked once more, this time however, in broad daylight. She took a quavering breath and exhaled slowly to steady her nerves. He was there alongside her. All was well for the moment and she was safe, despite the cold which bordered her ability to cope without a shiver.

What was the worst that could happen?

She felt that she wanted an orgasm.

The seatbelt was an immediate necessity. Pulled down and clipped home, it cut down between her breasts, the belt at her waist surreptitiously held across her pubic mound, the earrings pooled between her legs. Her naked thighs trembled slightly in the cool of the car, and she was grateful that once the car was started, the heater was put on, as was the heated car seat.

She grinned at him as he pulled away and joined the main road. She was warming up quickly and even unfolded her arms.

It was an interesting journey, first of all drawing to a halt at a junction and being very aware of pedestrians in the immediate vicinity. Then stopping at a zebra crossing paused her breath for a second as she wondered if the couple of lads using it on the way to the pub would turn and notice her? They didn't thankfully and her arm once again nervously descended to her lap as he sped the car back up.

Single lane traffic was not too bad. He thoughtfully kept back from the car in front but the dual carriageways became the most fun of all for him, and for her emotions.

Turning onto the first carriageway off the traffic island, a couple of cars passed them which caused no bother to her as she was the passenger. It was, however, more heart stopping to pass another motorist. The first they passed was a slow moving box van. She could have sworn he looked down and into their car and then swerved the van back and forth as a result of the eyeful he must have gotten.

There was no stopping her man after that.

It was as though he deliberately slowed down while passing alongside coaches and lorries and tall SUVs from then on just to see if there was a reaction from them. As each was approached she could feel her blood pumping, and the emotional response in the crevice between her legs.

Keeping her head stock still facing forward with her arms folded across her chest she found was the best course of action in an attempt to not draw attention to herself. He didn't comment and didn't direct her, choosing instead to let her find her own ways to deal with the journey.

She wondered exactly what view they were getting? Definitely the curvature of her breasts. Maybe the point of her nipples? Would they realise that she was nude as opposed to just wearing a very skimpy top? There was no way they could see her pussy or even get the idea that she was bottomless also, surely to goodness? A glance down and a confirmatory check that the waist band of the seat belt still looked like a possible mini skirt from a certain angle.

An air horn sounded loudly.

Fuck! No!

A truck driver had blasted at them as they passed, and a quick look in her side mirror showed him almost hanging out of the side window to get a last look at their passing.

She shifted in her seat and felt the tug of the earrings on her labia piercings. She unconsciously stroked her finger down through her slit and felt the moisture collecting on her tip. No! She had been told not to play. That was accidental; she wanted to obey. Sorry.

She looked across at him and he smiled at her. Was that pride on his face? Was he proud of her getting tooted by a random stranger? Maybe he was a man who didn't mind sharing his toys, or sharing a view of them maybe. Or just proud that she was obeying his commands.

She was hungry. Her stomach rumbled slightly and she giggled.

"Fancy eating?"

"Yeah, ok!"

She wondered aloud where they were going and he unhelpfully indicated up the road.

Was he going to leave her in the car and run into a takeaway? Or pop into the supermarket? That would probably mean spending a few minutes alone in the parked car. That would mean parking on the street or in a parking lot. Either way, she could cope with that easily. The back windows of his car had that dark tint and it would only take a second to crawl through and wait there. A good plan.

Maybe he was going to bundle her naked into the boot of the car, like a willing kidnap victim at the mercy of her captors needs? That could work, she thought as her pussy gaped happily at the premise.

He surely wasn't taking them to a restaurant. There was no way he would walk her in completely naked. Maybe he had a second dress in the boot? That might mean her having to exit the car and put it on. That was doable as he would most likely shield her with his big body. Slightly chickening out of the whole 'dare' idea, but maybe the driving around thing was the third stage?

But no.

There was a third possible destination that she hadn't considered. A third possible that neither of them frequented normally. A third possible that she hadn't expected. She drew an instinctive breath of fear as the left turn signal was clicked on and he steered the car into the parking lot of a fast food eatery.

He then steered past all the parking spaces making for the drive-through lane, pulling up in the queue of cars waiting in line for the first window.

It was still daylight.

There were people everywhere.

There was someone in the booth who was going to be looking straight in.

Oh no. Please no.

Her eyes betrayed the fear within, and she reached to grasp his left hand. It was too late to change his mind as another car pulled up behind them, trapping them in the slow moving queue.

His confident and calming smile rewarded her and she concentrated on breathing evenly whilst her mind whirled with possibilities and consequences. The cameras and server was on his side of the car and pointing down at his side window. Could they see across into the car? There was a hedge her side, not overly high, but tall enough to discourage pedestrians from crossing into the drive-through lane. She would be safe from that side from view.

Her pussy fluttered again.

No one could see from behind and whilst he kept back from the car in front, she was safe from inquisitive eyes from that direction. It was just the drive-through window.

All the cars moved up.

Two cars ahead became one car ahead.

She could just about see the driver of the car in front of them leaning through his side window to talk to the disinterested looking employee in the distinctive uniform. The cashier girl looked slouched in her seat and appeared to be operating on automatic pilot.

Bored.

Disinterested.

Routine.

A slight gust of smoke from the tailpipe and then that car had moved up too. It was now their turn.

No time to think.

No time to plan.

Just accept the fate.

She had to let go of his hand as he used it to put the car in gear and they inched forward to the first window and the bored acne ridden cashier.

Helen felt herself shrinking against the opposite side of the car, her right thigh tremulously lifting to surreptitiously shield any view of her pussy. Reclamping her arms in a fold at her waist, she was more preoccupied with trying to make it look natural rather than contrived. Her breast swelled menacingly over the top of her arm.

Chicken nuggets or burger?

Anything! Fucking anything! Just pick and let's go. She felt that she was sweating; her forehead really warm. She dare not wipe it off for fear of drawing attention to herself. Any slightest movement, especially brushing her nipples, felt like it was deepening her sensations.

She felt his eyes on her and met them.

He was deliberately asking for her opinion, engaging her in his communication with the girl at the window.

The first thought was of being vexed by it. She was naked with a real threat of discovery and keyed to the point where orgasm could be possible with minimal effort and he was asking which burger style she fancied. She didn't care. Couldn't he just pick something?

But after a couple of seconds of watching his calming blue eyes, she melted once more and calmed herself. Her whole body felt over-whelmingly keyed up and was sure the smell of her arousal was permeating the space.

A chicken burger and fries would be great.

He was facing away once more and she took stock of her situation. Yes, she was naked with her pussy jewellery dripping onto the seat between her legs and a plug forced now as deep as it could go. Yes it was light outside with people seemingly everywhere. Yes, there was a real danger that her antics could be being recorded right now.

But.

Everyone was so preoccupied with their own lives that she was practically invisible. No one was staring towards their car and pointing. No hollers or jeers. No one running over to her. Video tape was rarely watched unless an incident had taken place and the cashier girl wasn't even aware of her judging by the dull routine questions and her unexcited demeanor.

What was the worst that could happen? His window was already rolling up smoothly and forward momentum applied.

An instruction.

He lifted the centre armrest, extracted a plastic cup and after closing it, placed the cup on top. "Cum before the next window."

Yeah. Ok.

There were four cars ahead.

She hadn't been allowed to even touch herself for a week and now he was giving her less than a minute to go from zero to cum.

He was leaning across to her now, whispering into her ear. Whispering a stream of dirty talk. If she hadn't cum before the next window, the one giving out the food, she would be made to...

Her fingers were already between her legs and caressing her slit, opening her lips by tugging on the rings and stimulating her clit. Her breathing intensified, her neck flushed a deep red.

..she would be made to get out of the car and finish herself off in full view of everyone...

Three cars now.

Her left hand plucked up and held the plastic cup at the edge of the seat and she moved her bottom closer to it. She was gasping and she could almost hear her own blood pumping in her ears. Knowing where the cup was in relation to her dripping pussy was almost instinctive.

...of everyone, in the carpark under that brightly lit signage, standing in front of...

Two cars.

Her knees were wide apart; her head lolling back on the headrest, her right hand now alternating between smoothing her thighs, probing her own depths and attacking her clit.

...the car, showing everyone your jewellery, pulling your lips open with it in front of the head lamps, butt naked...

Done deal.

With still one car to go, the floodgates opened and Helen grimaced from the effort and squirted as best as she could into the plastic cup. Her belly tightened and her labia gaped as she felt her pelvic muscles flex and disgorge their fluids quickly and efficiently like a waterfall.

Eyes closed, she flung her right arm up and over her forehead, not caring who saw her torso now. The orgasm had been worth it. Her chest was heaving and her nipples were swollen and pink; her lower lips soaking wet.

And then he was moving their car up to the second window. An arm was being held out, holding a brown paper bag.

Helen didn't care.

Didn't close her legs.

Didn't open her eyes.

It felt decadent to be so open and naked. If she was seen, then so be it.

She heard her man thanking the arm, his window roll back fully up and the slight slosh of the squirt in the plastic cup as the acceleration took them off the forecourt and down the road.

The smell of the food pervaded the interior of the car but all she could focus on was the smell of her own sex. Her body still seemed on edge. She needed more.

Stage three seemed complete, but the night was still young.

She didn't know to where they had driven as her eyes were closed the entire way. She relaxed back in the passenger seat, confident of her safety despite her complete nudity.

They could have passed a hundred other gawping motorists, but she didn't care who saw her. The dawning realisation that she was in her man's car and unrecognizable with an arm over her face meant a sudden comfort with her own public nakedness.

He could have taken her anywhere and the only person to have to explain themselves would have been him. She could tell he was in no hurry. Keeping the revs down and the cornering gentle, there was almost a post coital serenity to that part of the journey.

Stopping.

Handbrake click.

Engine off.

She relaxed her arm back into her lap and opened her eyes to check her location. It was still very light out despite the grey clouds making for quite a gloomy evening.

12