All Comments on 'Helen's Dares Pt. 02'

by ThisWillBeFun

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok, until the last part

It was a fun journey and the Dom looked like he was really a caring kind of bloke. Not sure if there will be more but I hope so. Being used like a dog was a bit much even though things kind of turned out a lot better than usual. Her knees are now probably scraped up pretty good and her body is probably filthy with the mud that she had to crawl through and in the hut. Chilled too. To be leashed and tossed into the boot was not kind at all. Hope that he drives just a little bit before stopping and letting her out to drive the rest of the way home with something or at least have the heater on.

WHere is her daughter? Haven't heard anything since the Evening story. Love the creative writing which makes me like I am right there with her. Hopefully there will be more chapters coming.

thor_pfthor_pfabout 3 years ago

I rather liked it. Sure, the entire set made me believe there was going to be a different kind of "dogging", but maybe that's in store for a future installment? Wouldn't necessarily need to be intercourse. Just a little bukkake to make her feel appreciated would do.

And by now she definitely needs to get her nipples pierced. Maybe go by herself to surprise the guy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThisWillBeFun@ThisWillBeFun
Writing about the exploits that built my confidence. Be kind with your comments or don't bother writing any - you don't have to read my tales. Reading Order for Helen's story: Meal. Day. Evening. After. Confidence. Blackmail. Dares. All the stories are true, obviously embell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES