Helen's Dares Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking out through the front windshield, she could see a little stile amongst a post and rail fence. A bramble hedge and several fields beyond with what looked like a rough path through them, heading towards and past a run down shepherd's hut 200 yards away.

She assimilated the landmarks she recognized and believed herself to be on the hills out of town at a widish layby that walkers used to park in during the day. A nervous look left and right showed another car parked up over to her left, the couple in the front seats were both eating and looking at their mobile phones

That reminded her. They themselves had food too and she felt hungry after her semi public orgasm at the drive-through.

She settled her bottom back into the seat and sat up straight, caring slightly that the people in the other car could potentially see her breasts, and twisting her back to them, fearful that her man would make her sit properly.

Though he must have noticed, he didn't say anything.

They grabbed the brown bag and started on the snack, having a happy, contented few moments listening to the radio and sharing each other's company.

The car beside them started it's engine, reversed out of it's spot and took off down the road.

They were alone once more.

All too soon though, the last of the drink was drained, he rubbish was collected together and her heart had started beating a little heavier in preparation for Stage Four, as he called it.

Nervously she curled her fingers around the edge of the seat and wished it was both warmer and much darker out.

He opened his door and stepped from the car to put the ball of rubbish in the public bin at the edge of the layby, leaving the door wide open.

Bastard.

Deliberate.

Naughty.

On the way back he was smiling. She wondered what was in his head? No doubt it would test her and give her some very favourable memories for the following weeks. She felt her pussy lips gape slightly and knew she was keyed for this last stage of dare.

As he reached his door, he didn't get back in. Instead, he reached into the door pocket and extracted a couple of items, before closing it and making his way around to her side of the car.

Opening her door, he regarded her for a moment before explaining that this was a dog walking area. Leash laws applied near sheep.

She knew that.

She had brought her mother's dog here once. A very popular spot. She didn't understand what that had to do with anything as they didn't have the animal there right now. Were they meeting someone? Going to walk someone's pet?

And then it was obvious.

She was going to be walked.

On a leash.

The cheeky fucker.

Did she dare being walked on a leash?

Her pussy clearly did, judging by her reaction and the hot flush on her neck.

He snapped the clip of the collar closed around her neck and adjusted the strap. A snug fit, not too tight but not annoyingly loose. Then the leash. Clipped to the metal D hoop on the collar, the click sounded loudly near her ear and she felt the collar twist slightly, hiding the D ring in her hair.

Involuntarily, her hands went to feel it at her neck. She didn't know if she was smiling or grimacing at the indignity of it. The delicious humiliation. The erotic expectation. She did feel him gently tug at it to encourage her to step out from the car without needing to speak.

Looking around nervously, she felt very open and exposed by the side of the car. Her hair covered the collar and leash clip, but there was no hiding the leash looped over to his hand. There was no hiding the fact that she was stark naked or the fact that she was on ridiculously high stilleto heels on the most uneven ground ever. People came here in Wellington boots and walking shoes, dressed in thick costs or anoraks not as a naked party favour on the end of a lead.

They were alone on the carpark. But for how long? It was still light and still perfect evening dog walking conditions. It was cold but her body seemed very warm somehow.

He coughed and pointed to the mess she had left behind in the car. Reaching in immediately to tidy, she grabbed the full plastic cup of her earlier squirt and tipped it out, and then tried to brush the damp from the seat where her pussy had leaked on the leather. Now her hands smelt of her arousal. He indicated that she lick her hands clean and she complied without thinking, tasting her own pungent squirt once more.

Fuck, that made it worse somehow.

Her body seemed on the very edge without any direct vaginal stimulation.

The door closed and the car locked.

Definitely the point of no return.

She felt the tug at her neck and realized that he was already making for the stile and she had no option but to follow him. He sidestepped a large muddy puddle, a remnant of an earlier downpour and compelled her to do the same with a movement of the leash.

He stepped up and gracefully over the middle beam of the stile and down the other side.

Her turn.

She was a lot less graceful. It took more effort in the stilettos to swing her leg high enough and she was very aware of the drop earrings swinging and dancing madly between her legs, tugging as ever on her labia lips and inflaming all her emotions. Trying to get over the stile beam was no less of an accomplishment and she could just imagine the view he was getting of her butt plug exposed rudely in the crack between her buttocks. The taste in her mouth forgotten.

Still, she was over and happily down without a twisted or broken ankle. They looked at each other and regarded the way ahead. The first part was an intermittent gravel path through mossy, muddy grass and not too bad for the fact it was halfway up a hill. It looked like it petered out completely a short way before the ramshackle hut with the remaining path mostly mud.

Following the tug, she took quick short steps to keep up, one hand on the D ring, the other pushed out to one side for balance. It was an effort as every single step had to be thought about, considered and executed to avoid any large pebbles or anything else that could potentially trip her over. The benefit of it though, was that she was beginning to forget about her nakedness and the dangling earrings just seemed a normality.

She wanted to hold his hand so badly, but that would have negated the need for the leash. She was on her own with transversing the ground and moving slowly for it. She looked at his face a few times.

He remained impassive and neutral.

The path changed to the mossy heath ground and her stilleto pierced easily into it, throwing her off balance.

Could she take her shoes off?

Was that an option?

A shake of his head.

Bastard.

How was she supposed to keep moving? Helen rocked back on the free foot and pulled her heel from the ground. Wonderingly where to put it, she felt the soft tug at her throat.

Yes, ok.

I know.

I'm coming.

There was nothing else for it. The shoes were the most impractical things to have on her feet for this ground and basically neutralised walking upright.

Only one thing for it!

She dropped to her hands and knees.

Looking up, she couldn't fail to notice a bulge in his trousers at the angle she was and the passing annoyance at having to resort to her current position, disapated at the realisation that he had expected her to do this.

Fucking bastard.

She really was walking on a leash at his heels now. Slowly, methodically, one limb at a time, she steadily made progress. He allowed her to pass him and now walked behind her. She heard the click of his phone camera.

All of a sudden, she became aware of the butt plug that was no doubt winking at him with each hip movement and the drop earrings that were in danger of brushing the grass and chaffing slightly on her thighs. She opened her legs slightly to compensate and tried to keep them apart with each limb she moved forward.

Her breasts were swinging too, tugging at her and intensifying her emotions. She was beginning to pant too. A lot of strain in her arms but good exercise she supposed.

Helen's hands were more grass stained than muddy at this point, and looking down at her knees, she was surprised by the lack of dirt there too. Heartened, she realised she didn't have much further to go to reach gravel again.

When she reached it, and without asking, she stood once more, gratefully feeling her heels on more solid ground. She needed a pee now, but her request for permission was greeted with a negative; she would have to wait.

They were getting closer to the hut, and a quick look back established that they had come quite a way from the road which luckily still only evidenced his car parked at the stile, the front grille and bonnet obvious.

Another patch of uneven almost marshy land and once again, as there was no alternative, she dropped to her hands and knees. After a few yards came the instruction to pee.

She turned to smile up at him.

Really?

Now?

She understood exactly what he expected. After all, she was on a leash like a dog and walking on all fours like a dog. Shaking her head in amusement, she locked her arms rigidly and lifted her right leg. The first time she almost toppled over and had to reposition herself a couple more times in order to not fall over, but eventually managed it.

She felt a little humiliated.

A complete lack of dignity.

Quite a big turn on.

She wasn't about to tell him that.

This was not a usual position in which to pee and the shock on her bladder was too much initially, but after a few moments, a trickle started.

The sound of the urine splashing on the ground eased her mind and once it started, keeping a steady stream became easier. She felt the butt plug flexing in her ass and a spray on her lower thigh. She lifted her other leg higher to try to change the angle and keep herself dry.

She didn't care.

She wasn't about to break the dare.

The submissive space in her head was pervading.

The stream eventually turned to a dribble and then a drip down the leg on the floor. She put back the other on the ground trying to avoid the much muddier puddle and after shaking her bottom to clear the last drop, they continued to the hut as though it had been the most normal thing in the world what she had just done.

They reached the hut just in time too, for the sound of another engine approaching shocked her. A quick look over her shoulder showed a beat up, ancient, rust bucket looking thing pull into the space beside their car. The loud beat of a heavy bass sound system permeated the quiet nature spot and flumes of smoke emanated from the side windows. Youngsters out for a ride. She prayed that they weren't out for a walk.

The hut was sanctuary.

Warmer out of the wind chill.

Temporary safety.

He took a seat on a large stone seat in the middle of the floor, and without direction as to what to do, she knelt at his feet in complete obedience, allowing the leash to slacken at her neck.

His fingers were unzipping his fly, and she sat up straight expectantly, desperately ignoring the car at the layby, praying it was too far away to see her.

And then his cock was out through the fly. Not rock hard but swelling nicely, most likely at the memory of what she had just done. Leaning forward, she took it quickly in her mouth as deep as she could.

She lifted her hand to take it in her palm, bit dropped it back as he slapped her thigh with the handle of the leash.

Of course.

Dogs don't use their hands.

This was a mouth only operation.

It was hard now as she felt it swell further against her tonsils. A few more dipping head movements and the motions had started him off right. He groaned in pleasure and shifted his left foot to between her legs.

Sucking him deep, she couldn't fail to notice his shoe toecap moved in accordance to her actions, and he knew which spot he was rubbing.

A glance down confirmed that her labia lips were open on the end of his foot. Missing a beat, she dropped her hips and rubbed down hard on his steel toecap.

That hit the spot.

That would definitely do the trick.

A couple of those.

A quick glance at his face for confirmation that she was pleasing him and then she closed her eyes, lost in the moment.

A full mouth.

A taste of arousal.

A promise of his release.

If only she could cum at the same time? Definitely a possibility as she was in control of everything now. A dim distant understanding that he was quite prostrate and immobile on the stone and leaving it up to her.

Admittedly, subserviently naked at his feet.

Obviously humping his leg like a dog on heat.

Unforgettably leashed like an animal.

But she was in control

She felt the rising feelings between her legs and the vaguely harder swelling in her mouth that indicated he was almost there. A couple more sucks and that last harder rub on the toe cap, and her mouth was suddenly filled with copious ejaculate as she grimaced at the intensity of her own cum.

Helen sagged onto his foot and wrapped her arms around his leg but kept him in her mouth, trying to use her tongue to massage his length and drain the last few drops.

Seconds.

Minutes.

Hours.

How long they stayed in that spot was anyone's guess. When her eyes opened, it was appreciably darker outside though a quick look over her shoulder showed that the other car was still annoyingly parked alongside theirs.

His penis flopped from her mouth and she gazed at it happily. Nice and clean. She was proud of how she had left it. Lucky she hadn't used her hands, as a look now told her that they were quite grubby. She definitely needed a hose down before she got into the car.

Time to go back to the car.

They exited the doorway of the hut and she instinctively dropped to her hands and knees to reduce her visible surface area and tried to hide herself behind his legs.

At his first stride, and the corresponding tug on her leash, she crawled in his wake, praying for rapid darkness.

Reaching the gravel path she was still very reluctant to get to her feet and decided to maintain her diminished status at his feet and keep off the path. A quick look up confirmed that the angle she was at was still out of view of the second car. She continued the journey alternating between walking in a crouch and crawling on the ground.

It was slow progress but steady.

Her arms and knees were beginning to ache now but dusk had set in enough that she felt it was ok to get to her feet permanently. Walking to the side of the path meant as well they approached his car using the hedge as a screen and the stile was the only hurdle.

Reaching the stile, he had the audacity to loop the handle of the leash over the post whilst he went ahead to check on the strange car.

Being left alone, leashed to a post was extremely humiliating. Helen didn't want to fold her arms as her hands were grubby and didn't want to spread it over her body. Her legs were aching from the crawl and staying standing for the moment alleviated the pain, but wearing stilletos it meant that she had to stand still on the firm ground she had found.

She barely noticed the cold, except when looking down she could see that her nipples were very erect. Come to think of it, there was a building pressure in her clit, more of emotion than anything else and despite her current circumstances, she felt ready to cum once again.

Despite!

Despite?

Due to them more like.

She had been left there like a dog outside a shop, waiting for her master to return to her, chained up to keep from bothering others. And then big smiles at his return. Excitement at him retaking the leash, a wonder about the next step.

As it happened, the couple in the car were apparently very involved with each other and getting quickly over the stile would be beneficial. Taking him at his word, she followed his lead and moved as quickly as she could to end up the driver's side of the car, away from the other vehicle.

What now?

They would notice her entering the passenger side. Could she climb in through the driver's door? Or sit in the back? Please? The thought of going down between the cars to enter her side was too daunting a prospect.

Not with the mud all over her.

He released the tailgate catch.

Bastard.

It made sense though. There was no viewpoint for the other people to see her at that angle, but the approaching lights of another car confirmed her need to obey his instruction. Without haste, one knee after the other, she crawled into the boot of the car.

After pausing to think, he then tucked the end of the leash under the headrest of the backseat.

Come on! The other car was getting closer. Surprisingly quickly. Shut the tailgate.

Comfortable? Not really. There was not a lot of space in the rear of the car. Sitting upright wasn't an option with not enough headroom. Curled up on her side with her knees to her chest meant discomfort because of the wheel arches. On hands and knees again with her ass in the air seemed the way to go.

A swift smack on a cheek and he closed the tailgate just as the other car slowly passed them and pulled in alongside.

Please don't engage in conversation! She knew he liked dogs and by the sounds of it, their yapping pet was already out and scampering around.

Voices now right outside the car. Thank goodness for the window tint. They were now talking about the weather. For fucks sake, come on.

Panic.

Time to access the sub space again in her head. To take deep breaths and relinquish control as right now, her body was his to do with as he wished.

He was offering to let his dog out!

Fuck. No!

The conversation was as clear as anything. Deep breaths, Helen.

She heard him change his mind. His dog was tired. Time to take her home and let her curl up in front of the fire. Thank goodness for that.

She breathed again.

He climbed into the driver's seat and closed the door. After the customary rattle of keys at the ignition, she heard the engine start and he reversed out of the space and off down the road.

The journey home was fraught with a concern that following cars could see her ass above the lip of the window. She dare not move in case it drew attention to herself but the itch between her legs became a little too much as they obviously approached the built up area nearing her home.

It only took a slight shift in her body weight and she could move her right hand down to between her legs.

She felt the drop earrings pooled on the grubby mat below her. Running her finger up her slit, she felt the hard steel of her plug on her ass. A slight push and she felt it move in her bowels. Back now to her slit and she dipped one then two fingers deep inside herself. Back out. And once more as deep as she could get.

She knew she was going to squirt all over the mat in the boot and didn't care. It would carry a penalty but she'd tell him to bring it on. It had been an extremely exciting couple of hours and a very lasting memory.

Masturbating at a drive through had just the start.

Being walked like a dog.

Treated like a dog.

Transported now like a dog.

She tried to groan silently as her pussy disgorged it's liquids once more and then passed out, slumped how she was, face down for the rest of the journey home.

12