All Comments on 'Helen's Meal'

by ThisWillBeFun

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Superb story-telling, evocative writing!

In a highly skilled way, you've crafted a tale of mystery, depth of character -- yet with little detail -- and the allure of a woman's evolving life! Eager for the nest chapter.

Many thanks!

Decal_lastDecal_lastalmost 4 years ago

These three tales could and should be continued. It would be nice to expand the epilogue for the back story here. The dropped in hints of a drastically different woman no longer living with her husband and a son in the mix open many ideas and trails to follow. Go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fascinating Story

Very erotic as well as being full of mystery.

Tess (UK)

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
If Only

if only I was that Helen in the story. Loved everything about it, really had me turned on. I would love to meet a man like that. Superbly written,, an author who is a master at story telling, with a very erotic mind. all the ingredients needed for a top Literotica story teller.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

Goodness gracious. Totally sensuous and sexy. A dream date for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThisWillBeFun@ThisWillBeFun
Writing about the exploits that built my confidence. Be kind with your comments or don't bother writing any - you don't have to read my tales. Reading Order for Helen's story: Meal. Day. Evening. After. Confidence. Blackmail. Dares. All the stories are true, obviously embell...