Helen's Morning After Pt. 01

Story Info
Helen is taken on a daring shopping trip.
9k words
4.52
18.8k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The window was ajar. The sounds of birds doing their usual morning chorus woke her gently from her dreams. Same as every Summer morning, their excited twittering in the bush below the window heralded a new day in their search for sustenance.

Her brain fought the confusion of dreams against reality and switched into comprehension. She was not alone in the bed. The duvet oddly pulled. A heaviness to the sheets. She was lying on hard muscular flesh. But it was her bed; she recognized the wall in front of her. It was definitely her room all right. The arm was hairy on her cheek.

He had stayed last night. It was his arm beneath her head, the other draped over her; one of his knees pulled up against the back of her thighs. His head on the pillow behind her. His cock and balls languishing against one of her ass cheeks.

Her eyes focused themselves; the usual cramp in her bowels told her she needed the toilet. Extricating herself from his arms and the duvet, she padded off as silently as she could out of the door and down to the smallest room.

Seated on the toilet, she tilted her hips to direct the spray into the bowl and prepared paper to wipe. Her brain now remembered the full experience of the previous evening, assimilating the memories in order that they had occurred. The slave position in the lounge. Sat open legged on the worktop in the kitchen filling her cumpot. The oh so frequent climaxes. Her choice to drain the cumpot unrequested. Taking his load whilst bent over the sofa - and then the last final cum that he hadn't known about.

She felt a little guilty. It had been his fault of course. He turned her on so much. Winding her up to a frenzy. Without realizing it, he was turning her into a...

A what?

Her fingers felt the smooth metal of the rings on her labia, and comfortingly rotated them back and forth as she was prone to doing these days. Her body felt constantly keyed up. Constantly ready to respond to the slightest sexual or physical stimuli. It must be ready for it after so many years of abstinence and denial. Primed to explode with the meerest hint of eroticism in her life. She was on a journey of self discovery and owed it to herself; only catching up on the years of missed opportunities, she mused. Last night would have been about a month's worth of orgasms and sexual experiences, all together in one go.

Her mind clicked over and visualized the sleeping man in the bed at the end of the hallway. He was harsh lover, but fair. Brutal at times in his treatment of her, but equally compassionate and tender. He compelled her to exercise and keep fit, but praised every achievement. He knew what he wanted from her but gave much more than he took. He only had one cum last night and seemed perfectly happy with it, but had happily exhausted her body and mind getting there. Her body responded instinctively to his very presence.

Turning her into a slave to his body.

There! She had thought the word.

It was out in the open.

A slave to her feelings and emotions.

A slave to the next erotic event.

A slave to the next gratuitousness.

It didn't upset her. On the contrary, a slight grin now creased her lips. It felt naughty. Titillating. Mind broadening. Enlightening. In all her experiences with him up to now: being barely dressed in a restaurant and that blow job in the booth, cumwalking in a cafe, presenting herself in public - and she had never once felt unsafe in his presence. A little out of her depth at times; at the limits of her comfort zone, but wasn't that character building? Wasn't that the whole fun of it.

It raised her confidence immeasurably. She had always felt better afterwards.

Put a strut in her walk, a sway to her hips.

Confident.

Assured.

Stronger.

She felt more confident with her body. 'Confidence is sexy,' he had often said. She had gone from being shy and embarrassed. Away from wearing loose fitting clothes to actively choosing and preferring those that accentuated and showed off her figure. Her constant exercise helped. Morning and night. Push-ups and sit-ups tightened her flesh in all the right places. She could feel that her body was becoming more toned and taut and that his annoying constant nagging was helping her. Grateful in fact; she knew that he had her best interests at heart. Knew that she was in better shape now than for as long as she could remember.

She regarded her puffy lower lips as the morning flow trickled to nothing. The hours of stimulation last night had left them slightly sore this morning. Very pink on the inner lips and darker at her clit. She smoothed the lips down comfortingly.

Pleasurably sore. Tracing her fingers down the gaping slit created by her spread knees, she felt again the familiar tingle of arousal, and her nipples hardened in an automatic response. She took a sharp breath.

Not fair on him. She shouldn't touch herself. She was being greedy.

He had only cum once last night. She couldn't count how many she had had in the end. She would wait. They had the day together and preferred the anticipation of what he had in store - during conversation last night, they had discussed a necessary shopping trip today.

She used and then pushed the damp paper between her legs into the toilet bowl and resolutely got to her feet. She had a plan for him first this morning.

Softly as she could to save waking him, she descended the stairs to put the kettle on. She would imagine that anyone would love to wake up to a cuppa. A nice easy start to the day. A quick win.

She went back into the lounge to collect the stilletos from where they were dropped the previous evening and slipped them back on. She was used to them now. Felt natural having them on regardless of being in or out of the house. A quick look in the wall mirror confirmed her pert nude breasts and how high her rib cage was made by the created change in her posture because of wearing the five inch heels. Her belly felt even flatter too.

They had been a good buy; a brilliant idea. She felt good. She felt sexy. She felt ten years younger.

As the kettle hummed and crackled as the water temperature rose, she busied herself as silently as possible tidying the lounge. It felt natural now to walk in the shoes. Naked almost to not be in them. Her pussy fluttered slightly as she pulled back the curtains and arranged them whilst stood beside the exposing glass. 'Careful, Helen', she told herself, this is no time to start leaking. A final smooth of the pleats and they were sorted.

The kettle sounded almost there.

Time to make the drinks.

The cumpot and weights caught her eye.

A second of deliberation, but it seemed prudent to take the glass cumpot with her. The bed was clean, and though her thoughts were on his fun, she did have a tendency to leak at every impure thought and she didn't have much control over those when he was around.

Careful onto the kitchen's solid ceramic tile so as not to slip, she poured the teas, and then climbed back up the stairs to the bedroom, the handles of the two mugs clenched together in one hand, the glass in the other.

Pushing silently into the bedroom, she placed the drink vessels down carefully on the bedside cabinet and regarded the sleeping form in her bed.

On his back now, the long figure of the man was still asleep in the remains of the duvet she had disturbed getting up. His blue eyes closed, his breathing soft and rhythmic. It was warm in the room. The duvet covered his legs up to his midriff. His chest rose and fell slightly with each intake of breath.

One knee at a time, she climbed onto the bed and ducked her head under the duvet, effectively pushing it down towards his feet. On all fours, her ass high and open in the air, she moved slowly and carefully so as not to disturb him until her face was beside his cock. She looked appreciatively at it.

Limp and flaccid, it hung across to his thigh, the circumsized head bulging out of the surrounding skin. Rough and pink, the little eye was closed. A hirsute man usually, there was evidence of some landscaping going on. Short and well kept, she was grateful for the lack of tickling when his cock was in her mouth. His ball sack seemed large. It pooled out beneath his cock at the top of his leg.

She shifted her weight and spread her legs slightly, making sure her heeled feet were off the edge of the bed. Her breasts swung slightly; more pert than pendulous, both elbows flat on the mattress.

She leaned forward, and licked his cock.

From ball sack to tip, she licked slowly and gently but savoured every moment. A lollipop in length, but soft and yielding. It moved beneath the pressure of her tongue. She kissed his bulbous knob and then softly licked his shaft once more. Sucked her mouth to create some saliva.

She felt him stir. She did it again, her saliva wet tongue dancing this time on the shaft in an effort to provoke a reaction from it. She was rewarded with a slight swelling.

Again and again.

She grinned to herself.

This was fun.

He seemed to be awakening, his arms above his head in a slight stretch, twisting slowly on the spot.

She shuffled herself sideways a little, moving herself higher up the bed towards his head, changing her angle slightly so as she could take his naturally erecting member into her mouth.

He was aware of her now.

His hand on her head.

A moan on his lips.

He still wasn't totally hard. She still had work to do. Happy to do. Willing and eager to do. She noticed his balls beginning to raise up and their sack begin to tauten.

Clamping her lips around his head, her tongue searching for his little eye, she moistened and licked and sucked gently, making a popping noise when he fell out. Using her tongue to scoop him up, he was quickly back in her mouth. No need for hurry or haste. Keep him relaxed. This was about his pleasure.

Using her elbows and knees, she rocked herself back and forth in a fucking motion.

A jangle. Metal on metal.

It obviously surprised him; she felt him turn his head and twist his upper torso to check for the location of the sound.

Knowing exactly what it was, she put a little more vigour into her movements, and was rewarded with his exploring hand smoothing over her ass and into the crack between her legs. It quickly found the weights that he had brought with him, clamped once more to her labia rings. He pulled on them gently and she groaned her own arousal.

She couldn't see his face. Her senses were full of his now rapidly hardening flesh in her mouth, but sensed him relax back on the pillow, his hand toying with the strip of material that connected the two heavy spring clips. Soft tugs were repeatedly stretching her lips. She felt the familiar moist beginnings of her own excitement.

Not fair!

She told herself off.

This was a morning blowjob for him. A thank you for all the pleasure he had given her last night. She didn't want to cum. At least, not yet.

She sat up on her knees, and took a hold of his shaft with one hand to slowly wank him while turning to look him in the face. Her breasts swelled enticingly above him.

He put his hand behind her neck and pulled her down and close. They kissed.

Urgently.

Passionately.

Intensely.

His left hand at her pussy, driving her wild, his right keeping their faces together. Up and down, her hand sliding over the slick wetness of his shaft. His hips rising now, his body shaking, his breathing shallow and tremulous. Kissing ceased, it was just lip to lip intensity. A grunt escaped his lips and his ejaculation spurted up his chest, catching her left breast as it went. A thick rope of it, followed by a couple of lesser sprays.

Slowing down her movements, his breathing slowed back to normal and his eyes closed; kissing recommenced for a brief moment. She rested her forehead against his and gave him time to come down from his high.

Sitting up, she saw the thin ribbon of spunk lying over his belly up to his rib cage. He followed her gaze and looked down at it. He gave her the raised eyebrows and she knew what he expected her to do. What she was willing to do. Enjoyed doing. She obediently ducked her head down to it, the smell filling her senses.

Slurping slightly, she sucked it into her mouth in three good sized amounts. Sticking her tongue out she gleefully showed him the full residue in the narrow valley. Swallowing quickly, she then used her tongue to clean up the trail and then smiled triumphantly at the clean white skin she had restored.

At his appreciative smile, she sat back unpright on his hand, and twisted to get him his cup of tea. That would be a wake up he would never forget.

She grabbed hers too, and with both hands holding the mug, blew gently on it before finally allowing the hot infused water to wash down the taste of his morning load. Aware of his fingers still at the entrance to her slit, as much as she really wanted him to reciprocate, she also wanted to be left in limbo...

To be denied...

To be left frustrated.

To remain horny.

To be left craving her own morning release.

Her release however, was obviously not going to be an offered option and she found that her own delayed release actually a considerable turn on. He was more interested in the fact she had independently returned the clips to her rings. He supped his own drink and the expression on his face was of deep thought.

Slowly a smile crept across his face.

He looked like he had a plan.

...

It was decided to spend the morning shopping up at the local sprawling retail centre. It had a large department store, supermarket and a range of smaller retail chains which were worth looking around. He had promised her a shopping trip as reward for her proactivity with her fitness regime and her obviously toning body. Pleased for her own progress, she hoped for even more definition around her belly as the months went on. She never felt criticised, always encouraged, but appreciated this offer of reward and besides, she would never say 'no' to retail therapy.

They gave themselves an hour to rest first after her morning exertions and prepare for their day. She needed to complete her exercises and have a shower but it was decided upon to get breakfast or brunch out.

Embarrassment and self consciousness now a thing of the past, she went through her routines efficiently and methodically, determined to feel and look her best for the day. He hadn't told her his plans and didn't bother to ask or influence them. She was along for the ride and was going to enjoy every minute.

Making her face up at the bedroom dressing table, she was careful with her blusher and added a glitter above her eyes. Drying her hair, she cascaded it down as far as possible over her shoulders and then applied pale pink lipstick to complete the look. She liked to look pretty.

He had asked her to get ready but hadn't specified anything else. Hadn't asked for a certain look with her clothes and didn't even suggest ideas. It was up to her. She hoped to impress him. She wanted to look soft and girly.

She was looking forward to shopping with her tall, blue eyed lover and wanted him proud of her. She had lost a little more weight over the last few weeks, further toning her midriff and building more self-confidence. Today was a day to show it off.

Glancing at her shoe collection, she sorted through the options and decided on the white stilletos. She slipped them on first knowing that they set the tone and made her feel good. Looking through her wardrobe of clothes, many of which were now too big for her - she picked an off-white sundress with large red flowers, a pattern that gave her a Summery look. It used to be quite tight on her but now it fitted much better. A thin white belt clinched it in nicely at the waist. It was straight across the tops of her breasts which didn't put much cleavage on view, and coming to about her knees it gave her a demure, classy look that hid the fact that she hadn't bothered with any underwear.

The last time she had worn it, she had noticed it was prone to riding up her thighs slightly. She didn't imagine that that would be a problem today, knowing him, that would most likely be an encouragement.

The dress hadn't looked like this on her the last time she had worn it... but today, she thought as she twisted and looked at herself in the mirror, it looked brilliant.

It was clear that he thought so too.

Appreciative nods, comments and kisses when she entered the downstairs room lifted her spirits even further. Naughtily, she pulled up the front hem of her dress to show him the omission of knickers and twisted her pussy rings back and forth again, more out of habit and apprehension of his comment than anything else.

She didn't need to worry. Taking her in his arms, the long slow kiss was a heady excitement. Arms wrapping her body and a delicious feeling of possession. Then one of his hand cupped hers at her lips, a finger guiding one of hers into the slit between them. Together their fingers moved easily in the quickly moistening tract.

Filling her.

Shielding her.

Protecting her.

As her breathing deepened though, it was over. Breaking apart and leaving her mildly thwarted, he once again complimented her and told her that she looked beautiful, but that she was missing something - adornments for her pussy.

He handed her once more the heavy clips though this time minus the strip of material. She clipped them back again, one on each ring, the tugs being a comfort now more than anything else. A feeling of being owned almost. Like putting a collar on a pet. Minor spasms of enjoyment shot through her agitated and desperate lips.

Smoothing her dress back down, she looked to see the very faint bulge of each clip prodding at the material. Hardly noticeable, she thought, which was good. Public decorum. Private party.

They prepared to leave the house. He insisted that she had her phone on her. She didn't question it. A small shoulder clutch handbag was enough for her bits and pieces. Lipstick etcetera. No need for her cumpot today. The cut glass tumbler was instead upended in the dishwasher before they left. It needed a scrub.

And so they climbed into the car for the short drive to the mall. Directing the car into the large parking garage under the shops, they drove around the seemingly endless chicanes until they found a parking space not too far from the shop entrance.

Despite the sunny bright day outside, the light barely sneaked in to the cars and florescent strip lighting dimly illuminated the inside of their vehicle and his face as he paused to explain his plans.

She was to hold her phone in her hand.

She should obey any instruction, spoken or messaged to her.

She should obey immediately.

She pursed her lips and blew out her cheeks slightly. Messaged? It sounded like he was going to be leaving her. A scary thought! Seeing her concern, he again leaned forward to reassuringly kiss her, allay her concerns and promise her that it will be fun. His hand on her waist, it felt calming and instantly dispelled the butterflies in her belly.

Helen believed it. He had always kept her at the edge of her comfort zone, pushing all the time to broaden it, but never enough to cause her consternation. The last few months had made her feel super confident and more alive than at any other time in her life.

He ran his hand up her bare thighs. She tingled instinctively at his touch, at the soft tug on her clips, at his single intruding finger on the tip of her clit. She moaned and the kiss became deeper, as did his finger, pushing through the soft folds of her flesh. Her pussy made a soft squelching sound, betraying how keyed up she was. He had several times already that morning started her erotic wind up only to leave her hanging, unrequited. She hoped it would be now. This time. Please. Just a little one.