Helen's Morning After Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now?

Well now she was on her own. The power to choose to do it, or not do it. He hadn't insisted; it wasn't a command. He had voiced it as a suggestion; a request; a dare if you will. She would have to rely on herself and her own swift planning and cunning to carry it out.

Deep breaths, Helen. Deep breaths.

The first picture was the hardest. Not because of location or public view. But because she had exceeded her comfort zone. Out on a limb and alone, not even aware of the particular department she was in, the task became about the location of the security cameras and the amount of people around.

She performed the squat and shot.

A reasonable image, she clicked to view what turned out to be most of her thighs, the very visible dangling jewellery, a lot of belly and her own extremely worried looking face. Not that erotic. Perfunctory and mundane.

Standing, her heart slowed again to normal and the desire to do a much better job surfaced once more.

The second, third and fourth pictures were much better. She remembered to smile at the camera, to lift her ribcage even during the squat, to open her legs a touch further. To enjoy her daring.

The fourth had more obvious people behind in the background. Not one of them were aware of her or her activities.

With her head facing down on her phone, she wasn't really aware of her progress around the store up to this point. A look up and at her surroundings told her that she was in kitchen utensils. A few more people were milling around this area. Couples mainly. All concentrating on their morning and perusing the shelves.

She saw the opportunity for the perfect last shot. Unaware of it, she had wandered back into the main wide aisle leading to the front door. Ahead of her, all she could see was empty space. The large bay windows either side were empty of people too. Distantly ahead, people were on the opposite gallery walk and too far away to count. Exactly above her was the last domed security device. Tall display counters held the products either side of the aisle, and behind her were many customers.

It was now or never.

...

Heart rate was up again. She felt so alive. Click clacking her stilleto tips, she raced out of the store a little faster than she would normally walk in heels and made it straight to his bench; his smiling face greeting hers happily; her phone in an out-stretched hand proudly displayed and waving urgently.

His hands once more on her face, he brought her close for a long kiss; could tell that she was excited. The flush was there once again and the slight tremor in her body, goose bumps on her arms.

Standing, and pulling her up too, they ambled on and down the nearby stairs towards the clothing store chatting about her adventure and dissecting her thought processes and chronology of what had happened. Flicking through the catalogue of pictures, he agreed that they had got better and better as the five shots had gone on. That last picture was mind-blowing. Obviously in the most public space ever and her gaping labia and glinting jewellery just displayed like the goods on the surrounding counters. And her with the biggest smile ever on her lips.

It was obvious she was leaking, a thin trace of her automatic and at times unfortunate body betrayal had reached her knee. Twisting to make sure she wasn't being watched, she ran her free hand up under her dress and stroked her clit a couple of times to alleviate her frustration slightly.

Reaching a popular woman's fashion store, they opted to walk in and browse. He pulled at her arm slightly to encourage her to remove her hand as they crossed the portal. She did so reluctantly.

One, harassed looking store assistant was busy replacing clothes around the store, following a young woman around who seemed slightly careless with her window shopping and oblivious to the problems she was causing by taking outfits from the racks to hold against herself and then replacing them wrongly.

Happy that they were going to be left alone, they browsed a row of shortish skirts. Denim and slightly flared, they looked modern and sexy. Checking the sizes, the most appropriate one was selected and they moved towards the changing area at the back of the store. There was a surprisingly tidy short passageway and three stalls as was typical in these shops.

Entering the first one, he pulled the curtain back for her and mostly closed it behind her. Reaching forward, he pulled on the zip in the small of her back in order for her to remove the dress.

Smiling broadly, she shook herself to allow it to drop to the floor. One light tug as it travelled over her hips and then stood there in the pool of cloth, naked except for her stilletos and body jewellery.

Half in the stall, and half out, his head swivelled back and forth checking first on the location of the store assistant, and then on her antics in the booth.

The denim skirt ignored, she still needed to release some of the frustration, and without asking for permission she sat on the slatted bench and lifted her knees up to her chest, exposing and gaping her pussy lewdly as though on her worktop the previous evening.

One finger. Two fingers. Almost three.

She buried them into herself, rewarding them both with a swift splash (as usual) of her seemingly constant arousal.

His hand on hers.

Dissuading.

Preventing.

Slowing her.

Bastard.

She had nearly been there again.

Breathing hard still, she stood up and they shared a look of mock dismay. Picking her clothes from the floor where they had dropped, he handed her the new skirt to try on.

Inching it up her leg, it soon became apparent that it was too small. Not quite there yet with her diet, the waist band cut in uncomfortably. He held his hand out for it. He'd go and get the next size up.

She passed it him and leaving her naked he disappeared, the curtain swishing back into place in his wake.

Within seconds he was back again with the next size up. This size fitted snugly. Where was the mirror? She looked down at the long length of leg she was showing and wondered how she looked. She would never have worn anything like this before. Even in the days when she would have counted herself as young and not approaching middle age. This was what a twenty-something girl would wear, not a forty-eight year old.

All of a sudden he was swishing the curtain back to usher her out and instinctively she crossed her hands over her bare chest to shield herself from scrutiny.

But it was ok.

His smile.

His nod of assurance.

Eyes darting left and right, she cautiously emerged into the narrow corridor. Another open doorless frame led back into the shop, but at the end of the corridor was the full length mirror. Heart beating fast, and her eyes roaming the ceiling for cameras, she nervously dropped her arms and posed outside her booth to watch herself in the mirror.

She liked what she saw, and judging by the smile on his lips too, so did he. Striking a supermodel pose, she saw her smiling face, her suitably sized but very pert breasts and hard nipples. Her belly was still larger than she really liked but the diet and exercise regime was working and it made her feel confident. With everything else, it was not the focal point any more.

The short denim skirt ended a long way up her thighs. Her cupping hand ascertained that her dangling jewellery was not far above the hemline. Her legs looked very long, the white stilletos made sure of that.

She looked...

She felt...

She searched for an appropriate word.

She was sexy.

Twisting back and forth once more, she eventually noticed in the mirror over her shoulder that he had disappeared. The leap of fear quickly evaporated however when he returned holding a quite insubstantial white blouse. She giggled. Was he serious? She had heavier cleaning rags at the house.

Smiling at each other, she resignedly took the proffered garment and slipped it over her head, setting it quickly over the chest and once again looking at herself in the mirror. He couldn't be serious. She would just humour him.

Low cut at the cleavage, it showed off her new necklace nicely. The material sat lightly on her shoulders too and was long enough to almost meet the waist band of the skirt. Her belly button was just visible.

None of that was an issue...

He had gone again. She saw his back as he sauntered out of the changing area and back into the shop. He seemed in no hurry.

She stepped back into the booth and pulled the curtain back closed to wait for him.

It was then she noticed he had taken her own dress with him too. What was he doing? A sense that something was wrong.

Rising panic.

Abandoned.

Stranded.

At least she wasn't totally naked in a changing booth in a women's fashion store. At least she had some cloth on her body. But she may as well have been. The thin blouse seemed to emphasize her naked breasts beneath, barely colouring them white, it was that thin. Her stiff nipples pointed the polyester quite considerably at those two places. She felt more on display than if she was naked.

She looked around. The only thing in the booth was her little handbag lying on its side where it had fallen, and her phone looking just as abandoned on the bench slats.

Her heart was beating very hard again; could feel it. Damn - the material was that thin, she could practically see it.

Her pussy disgorged another large droplet of squirt which seemed to follow it's earlier predecessor almost exactly. She reached down a hand to catch it and wipe it back up her leg.

No tissues. Damn again.

Nothing else for it.

She licked it off her fingers.

It was all too much.

One foot on the bench seat.

Her one hand back between her legs.

Fingers on her clit.

Leaning back, she twitched the curtain with her free hand and looked through the gap she had created, searching for her naughty lover. Struggling to keep her face impassive to anyone watching, she groaned with the approaching climax.

There he was.

By the counter.

Leaning on it but smiling back at her.

It only took a few more seconds. He was too far away to stop her. Though it didn't seem as though he wanted to.

Their eyes locked together across the shop; his knowing smile; her busy fingers between her rings. The cum she experienced filled her senses and blasted into her brain. It was a strong one. It lasted several moments. Her legs were used to buckling but she just about stayed upright. Sprayed the bench seat and side wall.

Her phone was ringing.

Her brain switched back into gear.

Her eyes refocussed and saw him holding his phone to his ear.

He obviously wasn't coming back. Removing her damp hand from the slit between her legs and letting the curtain go, she put her foot back on the floor, answered the call and listened intently.

to be concluded...