Helen's Morning After Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he stroked her back and forth, her arms encircled his shoulders and she arched her back and closed her eyes. Was she going to be allowed an orgasm? She groaned in ecstasy.

Before she had time to build her focus on his hand though, he was already removing it and, indicating that she should do the same, opened the door to get out. Her body was trembling, shaking with enjoyment but also the frustration once again of being denied the final push over the top. Maybe a good idea, the last thing she wanted was to walk around with a soaking wet skirt. Regaining a calm breath she controlled herself again.

They strolled across the parking lot to the entrance door hand in hand. The clacking of her heels on the tarmac drained her perceived tinkling of the two weights hanging from her. She was really used to walking in them now, swaying her hips with each step, enjoying how it looked to herself below her tighter waist. She could have skipped, her heart felt so light.

They stepped onto the upwards escalator, he taking a gallant step back to allow her on first and almost immediately he issued her first instruction.

Legs apart!

Without hesitation she separated her legs, each foot pushing to the edges of the moving stair. People on the downward escalator were too far away to notice, the elderly couple ahead of her were facing up and he was behind her on the step below.

She felt his hand once again up her thighs, his forefinger flat and squarely on her clit between her weighted rings. She desperately tried not to jump for the sake of anyone watching, trusting that he had positioned himself to shield her dignity from anyone below. Her hands gripped the hard black handrail and an excited gasp exited her body: feeling rather than hearing the squelch from her depths. The leap along the road to orgasm was getting further each time.

A couple of strokes. An intrusion. A brief filling hand and then it was gone.

After a second to compose herself, she turned to grin at him, watching him slowly and deliberately lick his fingers of her moistness. So that was going to be the game - and her without her cumpot. How often would he be able to do that in public? She didn't think it would take long now to reach the brink and cross it.

Taking her hand at the top of the stairs, the strolled along the bank of shops, deciding on where to go first.

It had to be a jewellery store.

Spending ages looking through the vast glass frontage, a pretty pair of drop pendant style earrings caught their eyes. They looked more robust than delicate. He informed her that he was looking for semi permanent additions to the rings between her legs. Sparkly, they dropped from reasonably sturdy looking rings.

Her heart was beating fast.

She prayed that he didn't expect her to try them on in the shop. There was a matching necklace too. She would be happy to put that on. He playfully indicated one of the customer chairs but with the shop assistant hovering around the board of drop earrings, it wasn't practical to go any further with experimentation with how they looked dangling from her lower areas.

Selected and bought, they moved on to the cafe in the next unit. The breakfast deal tempted them to sit down, as well as being relatively empty of other shoppers. Choosing a table as far away from others as possible and with a couple of meals ordered and imminent, she got her next instruction.

Switch the weights for the jewellery.

What? Here? Now?

The look on his face suggested that he wasn't joking and with public toilets available throughout the mall, there were none in the cafe for customer use.

Nervously she shifted her weight to the leading edge of the seat, hiked her skirt up surreptitiously and unclipped both of her weights, placing them on the table beside the newly purchased box. She was practiced and efficient with that part of the operation. He leant back in his chair and watched her with one eye out, she knew, for voyeuristic others.

Lifting out the first drop earring, she took a few moments with nervous fingers to clip it onto her her first ring. Eventually it fell back attached against her inner thigh, where it settled glinting and glittering; rested against the material under her bottom. Glancing around, and hopeful that no one had noticed, she raised her bottom off the seat and pulled her dress further up, allowing the jewellery to hang freely between her legs. Grabbing the other one, she faired slightly better this time having already practiced. They looked better than his keys there last night. There was hardly any weight there, which kind of disappointed her but they looked feminine and attractive on her.

Actually rather pleased with how they dangled, she opened her legs and admired the new appendages. Sliding her finger where his had been earlier, she felt the familiar urges coursing through her and wondered if she should have brought the cumpot. A copious squirter, it would be embarrassing to leave a trail on the floor beneath the table and wondered how the jewellery would cope with seemingly endless liquid.

The meals were on their way over.

Instinctively she closed her legs so as the waiting staff didn't notice what she was doing. Still sat on the hem, she pulled the front of it down over her exposed pussy, giving her the impression of wearing the smallest mini-skirt ever. Crossing her hands in her lap also protected her modesty.

The plates of food delivered and sat between them, he plucked the necklace from the box and rose to place it around her neck. She smiled up at him and returned his upside down kiss with passion and ignorance of anyone observing. Again, her heart felt lifted.

He returned to his seat and with the smell of bacon a little too much to ignore now, they tucked into their food.

Over the food and in preparation for later, they discussed her practicing a quick efficient method of taking a selfie. His idea was that, as she looked so beautiful, she would have to take her own picture anywhere and everywhere. A game if you will. A dare of sorts. Where would be the most audacious place for an open legged selfie?

Dropping her bag to the floor would give her a reason to lift the hemline of her dress midway up her thighs, and to squat down on her heels as though about to look through it. Bringing her phone up at arm's length, she could quickly take a photo of her gaping pussy, framed by the beautiful dangling labia-rings and whatever was behind her, before grabbing the handle strap and returning to a standing position.

It sounded great in theory. Simple and effective. Easy. She would only have to worry in case there was anyone directly in front of her who would notice her lack of underwear, but everyone around would be none the wiser and too intent on their own business to think about a woman picking up her handbag.

She pushed her chair back, checked that there was no one watching, and performed the move.

Heart beating like a hammer again, her knees barely opened and the picture was poor. It was one thing to practice in the relative safety of the cafe, but she wondered where she would next be doing it. She wanted to get it right and executed it a second time.

This one was perfect. Her knees were very wide, the jewellery hanging from her lower lips perfectly framing her soft pink flesh. The chair and table legs behind her and the back of the nearest customer.

Triumphantly she turned the phone to show him.

It was time to go flashing.

Giggling to herself for the sheer audacity of what she was about to do, they linked arms and left the cafe, the clicking of her heels on the floor an erotic sound track to their planned escapade. The mall was a two tier building with a wide upper corridor bordered with a steel railing. At that time of day, it was still quite quiet. Many people milled around the lower floor, customers and staff alike. The upper floor shops still had a fair few grilles still down in their doorways. The stairs were not too far, so the decision was made and they slowly climbed them to the upper level unnoticed by the busy people they left behind.

Having strolled back down the gallery a way, they stood for a few minutes at the railing, looking down at the scene below.

She kept her legs closed for the moment, concerned slightly that anyone looking up would see under her dress. She knew that practically, that couldn't happen, but she still felt slightly self conscious.

He released from holding her waist and stepped back into a closed doorway behind them. She turned curiously.

Picture.

The command rang out as she had known it would.

Authoratitive.

Definitive.

Resolute.

She prepared the phone app.

A smile. A deep breath. A glance left and right for confirmation of privacy, then she dropped her bag to the floor. As she had done in the cafe, she hoisted the front of the dress to mid thigh, and squatted down to ostensibly get a hold of her bag. The camera phone in her outstretched hand was pulled into position, and with her knees opening to display the dangling jewellery, she took her first extremely public snap shot.

Her heart was beating fast. She thought she could actually feel the blood pumping through her veins; could definitely feel the familiar moistness collecting in the space between her legs.

She felt free.

She felt naughty.

She felt alive.

Quickly stepping forward and joining him under the closed store front overhang, they checked the picture together. Giggling, her thumb and forefinger enlarging the image, they checked how it had turned out. The glinting between her legs, the slightly worried smile on her face, the definition in her leg muscles, the angles created by the stilettos...

And the slightly blurred shapes of people on the opposite gallery walk behind her. Too far away for definition, they were mostly just blobs of coat colour.

He was proud of her and told her so. Sharing a kiss in the quiet space, he held her face and they lost themselves in the moment of accomplishment.

She enjoyed the kiss, but her head was full of what she had just done. The thrill and excitement of her daring courage eclipsed everything else right at that moment. A desire to push the envelope; to live in the moment; to explore her confidence. It had taken a second for that picture and no one had noticed. No one had any awareness of what she had done. It had had no effect on them. The world had not ended. But she had taken a personal picture of her bejewelled sex in what was a very public place.

She toyed with ideas that swirled around her head in a cyclone of eroticism. They caught her. Entrapped her. Called out to her. Adrenaline pumping, she decided she could do better. The game had been his; the rules had been his. But a game, as ever, is only as enjoyable as the effort that is put in.

Decision made, and unasked, she backed up to the rail once more.

To his raised eyebrows and curious smile, she prepared herself, and then repeated the moves from before.

This time, squatting back on her heels, she was more aware of the goings-on around her and took her time a little more. Wanted to enjoy it. Feel the heady liberating freedom. No one could see her from behind. She was just a woman searching in a handbag. No one either end of the gallery walk would have had any view of her open slit or even that she wasn't wearing underwear. The only person on the blank wall ahead of her was her own, currently extremely intrigued, tall lover.

She opened her knees a little wider. In the image on the screen, she watched her newly acquired jewellery shake loose of her sticky wet flesh and dangle between her open thighs, which swelled softly and intoxicatingly.

Moving the phone left and right, she watched over her shoulder for suitable background action, and at the moment of distant movement, with a happy contented smile on her face, luxuriously and decadently, clicked the shutter button.

The distant people were obviously opening the store. One reaching up for the shutter button. Both were intent on their egress to the unit. No one was bothered with a shopper fetching a purse from the floor.

Sort of wishing that they were watching her, she twisted her body left and right to get a better pose, and then clicked again.

Still the world had not ended.

No one had run towards her shouting.

She hadn't been arrested.

This was fun.

Just one more.

He had leant back against the closed store. Arms folded, a grin unfurled on his face, he looked like he was thoroughly enjoying himself. Probably enjoying the view. She was surpassing his planned intent.

Another look around.

Her other hand pulled back her dress even further, exposing her shaved mound, excited bulging lips, glinting rings and free dangling drop pendant earrings.

Click.

On her feet, she was quickly back in his arms. Breathlessly panting, her chest was heaving with excitement. Hard to breathe. Hard to talk. Desperate for his touch.

Guessing what she needed, he looped an arm round her waist once more and steered her to walk the gallery. There was a more discrete alcove not too far away that must have seen its fair share of action in the past... and was about to again. Turning her into it and putting her back against the wall, they kissed once again, her arms wrapped around behind his neck, her hand still gripping her phone.

Contentedly.

Crucially.

Urgently.

His hand now at her thigh. Fingers climbing beneath her dress. Searching for her arousal. Now at her lips. Between them. Stroking. Pinching. Thrusting.

Between her hanging jewellery which rubbed gently on her inner thighs.

She was aching to cum. Felt the dampness beginning to cascade.

Her dress!

Her hands off him and at her thighs, careful not to drop her phone, she wrenched the material up her body, pooling it around her waist. It now looked like she was wearing a mini-skirt but she couldn't care less. Arms back around his neck, their lips locking together. Her eyes on the last image still on the screen held at his back above his shoulder.

She stared at her nerve in the shot.

Her confidence in public.

Her self assured body position.

The familiar rising emotion was peaking her every sense. Permeating around every part of her, filling her up and shutting down any peripheral awareness in deference to her immediate desire.

It was rising.

It was building.

It was coming.

She sucked air in and had to bite her lip.

His fingers were deep inside her. Clawing almost at her clit; his knuckles filling her opening.

The splash of her squirt hitting the linoleum floor was loud but ignored. Standing on one leg, the other knee up and pressed against his thigh, she shuddered and trembled and quivered.

Desperate to feel him deeply.

Desperate to crest.

Desperate not to make any sound.

A second cum wave hit her almost immediately after the first.

She wanted a third.

Could feel it building.

Could feel it ready.

It was coming. Closer. Closer. Closer.

Her eyes were closed. The image of her own public exposure imprinted on her brain taking her closer than ever to that peak.

He stopped.

Wrenched almost his hand away from her lips, right at the cusp of her point of no return.

Bastard.

She opened her eyes to find him smirking at her. There was pleading in her eyes at his slowly shaking head. Just one last single second would have been enough. That had been the closest edge in her entire life and had left her entire body shaking for resolution. Her flesh was literally covered in goosebumps and her entire neck a deep red flush. Her face felt heated.

He whispered softly into her ear.

She would have to earn it!

He was pulling her dress hem back down just enough to cover her modesty. The floor around them was seemingly awash with her squirt; some had splashed his shoes she was amused to notice. She grinned guiltily and they both stepped cautiously out of the pool, her legs still wobbly.

His words registered all of a sudden.

Earn it? What did that mean?

Breathing deeply, she gazed up into his face.

The morning was obviously not over.

The game was still afoot.

Still trembling slightly and holding his hand tightly for reassurance, they ambled back down the gallery walk and away from the pool of squirt. Her face was still quite flushed and she was breathing quite hard. She tried not to think about what she had left behind and fervently hoped it would dry quickly in the mall air conditioning.

She looked at him. His face was quite impassive. What was he thinking? She knew exactly what she herself was thinking: Still turned on and horny as hell. Last night she felt like she had had a thousand orgasms, and the two so far today was just leaving her short of complete satisfaction. She could really do with at least one more very soon. The trouble was, that with her state of mind at the moment, she always seemed to be wanting just one more. Beginning to feel that she was insatiable. A slave to her carnal needs.

His hand on her bottom; it patted the fabric covering her cheek comfortingly. A stroke. A caress. He could tell she was still keyed up. Understood that she needed more. Knew how she was feeling. He smiled to himself; there was plenty of time.

The popular home furnishings store near the end of the upper walkway was open so they took a left in through the entrance and then veered left again towards the furniture section. It was relatively quiet with only a couple of people browsing the sideboards, shelving racks and tables etcetera up ahead.

He detached his hand from hers and, with his eyes firmly fixed on hers, gave the instruction once more.

Picture.

This was easier than last time. One last glance around confirmed that even the closest people would have no indication of what she was doing due to the bulk of the displayed furniture. There were two quite obvious security cameras at intervals in the ceiling behind her, but nothing ahead. The size and height of the seemingly acres of wood, chipboard and plastic cocooned her location quite helpfully. He was obviously on the lookout for anyone becoming aware of her actions. She felt totally safe taking the picture. He would protect her; he would know the swift way out of the situation if required.

She performed her move with ease and aplomb. It was an all too easy accomplishment. Where was the challenge? Her heart rate was barely above normal. This was becoming second nature. She could hardly believe that doing something like this would have been totally unheard of before...

Displaying her jewelled sex in public, her lower lips swollen in arousal, in a dress that she was beginning to just leave pulled midway up her thighs? Just the thought of it before would have given her palpitations. Now it was almost becoming boring. How quickly a difficult ask becomes mundane with the correct training and practice.

However, she soon understood his game.

Wrapping his arms around her shoulders, he leant down to explain, whispering softly in to her ear.

Now the heart rate was back up.

Now she was breathing hard.

Now her pussy was fluttering madly.

She took a couple of seconds to settle her nerves. A cautious smile played on her face as her brain comprehended the jeopardy it placed her in; worked out the angles; immediately planning the task's possible execution. He kissed her adieu, and sauntered back out of the store. Angling her head and stepping to the side, she watched him through the store front window. Watched him find a bench seat on the gallery walk outside and sit back in it, lazily crossing his legs.

Her task was to take five selfies of herself against different backgrounds with people in them... and to do so... alone.

The 'alone' word mattered now more than anything. It changed the entire concept of what she had been doing. Before, he had been her rock. Her guide. Her guard. Her confidence. She trusted him to protect her dignity, defend her from possible humiliation. Shield her from others.