Helicopter Soft Landing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell that although Elizabeth had really enjoyed me ejaculating into her she hadn't cum from that, so after she bounced a little while longer I flipped her onto her back and with my still hard cock got her off. Within a few minutes after that I fell asleep the most content that I could remember ever being, with a hand on one of her prodigious mammaries.

My contentment level reached its zenith when the next morning, after orally stimulating each other, I fucked Elizabeth doggy style while massaging her ass cheeks and as her magnificent tits slapped together, the sound alone being as erotic as anything else I had experienced before I met Elizabeth.

On our drive back to the Grand Canyon we discussed the immediate future. Because of Margaret's injuries their travel arrangements had been completely disrupted, as had the timing for her contract negotiations in Los Angeles. I offered to leisurely drive them to LA, and to participate in the negotiations as an "advisor." Elizabeth took me up on my offers and while we were in the car called her LA contacts and rescheduled the meeting.

"Brent, I would really like to share your bed for the rest of this trip - as long as you don't get too frisky, that is, because after all I'm 54 years old," she said with a smile. "However, you should understand that once this trip is over we have no future together."

"I would love to share your bed, and even one night with you regardless of your chronological age is more than a mere mortal like me could hope for. I'll take what I can get," I smiled.

It turned out that Margaret had no problem with our relationship, and was a good travelling companion. As far as sharing a bed with Elizabeth is concerned all I can say is that it was a continuing fantasy come true. The "routine" that we fell into - if you can call something so miraculous a routine - was for me to eat her to one orgasm, then for us to fuck in one of several different Kamasutra positions, then to fall asleep cuddling the entire night, and then to have a doggy fuck in the morning with her prodigious tits slapping into each other while I stuck a finger or thumb into her puckerhole, followed by a communal shower.

That is that was our "routine" until one night after I ate her I talked her into letting me fuck her tits. The orgasm was close to all time for me. While she enjoyed it she didn't actually orgasm, so I ate her again to a screaming orgasm that for whatever reason she said was about as intense as she ever had in her life. After the first time, that became the new norm. Of course we continued with the always delightful doggy fuck and communal shower in the morning.

Once we got to LA and I was briefed on what she was meeting about, using the negotiating skills that I had honed running my own company for over twenty years, I do believe that I helped Elizabeth out significantly. What I am sure of is that she got a deal 10% better than she expected going in, and she was thrilled.

My fantasy-turned-reality ended two weeks after our first night together in the Cedar Breaks bridal suite.

****************

After taking Elizabeth and Margaret to LAX for their flight back to England, with no PDA at the terminal except for a big sincere hug from each of them, I felt like dog shit as I drove away heading north toward Palo Alto. That's the trouble when you live a fantasy for a short period of time; the crash can be life-altering. It took me two days of slow travel to snap out of my malaise. Then two ideas popped into my head.

The first idea was to contact my daughter Alexandra at Stanford and rekindle our relationship. She wasn't real warm during our phone conversation, but when I promised to take her and two of her friends out for a fancy dinner and a play she lit up.

Alexandra's two girlfriends were smart and sophisticated beyond their years, just like Alexandra herself, and I tried my best to charm them. I think that I did charm them at least somewhat because they invited me to tailgate before the football game the next day and Alexandra didn't veto it. I took them up on the offer, met at least a couple of male students who seemed to have an interest in Alexandra, and bought tickets for Alexandra and one of her male friends (don't call him a boyfriend) to attend the game with me rather than sit in the student section.

When I left Stanford Saturday night Alexandra seemed to understand my situation a lot better and any rift between us had been repaired.

The second idea that popped into my head required me to really put myself out there. I hadn't really thought of dating again - but my rendezvous with Elizabeth, and the boost in my confidence that accompanied it, changed that. I had subconsciously always had someone in mind to ultimately look up when I was going through my divorce. I knew that a relationship with her might cause problems, but at that point I didn't really give a shit. She was the only woman I had ever lusted after while married to Mindy, though I never, ever, acted on it.

Nicole (the smart, personable divorcee my age who looked like a Lululemon model) answered on the second ring when I called her Sunday morning, nine o'clock Minneapolis time. After a brief period exchange of information about the other's well-being I got to the point.

"Nicole, there is a reason for my call aside from just catching up. I wonder whether you want to see the stage plays 'Dear Evan Hansen' and 'Mean Girls' with me?"

"I didn't know that they're playing in Minneapolis," she replied.

"They're not; they're playing in San Francisco; that's where I am right now," I responded.

After a pause Nicole said "You're serious, aren't you?"

"Never been more serious; I'll wire you money for a first class plane ticket - leave the return open," I cheerily said.

"You expect me to just drop everything?" she asked, but not in a bitchy way.

"I don't expect you to do anything, Nicole; I'm just hoping that you will join me; I have a line on tickets and I would really enjoy your company. You probably don't know it but I've always been very, very fond of you."

"Oh I knew it," she laughed, "but I always respected you for not acting on it while you were married."

I noticeably gulped; fortunately she couldn't see me turn red.

"So I'll have to stay overnight?" she inquired with a lilt in her voice.

"Yes; probably three or four nights; I'll get you a second hotel room," I sheepishly promised.

After a pause she shot back "What fun would that be? Just make sure that OUR room has a king sized bed in case you move around a lot in your sleep;" I'm sure that she had a diabolical grin on her face when she said that.

My cock immediately pitched a pup tent. "Uh...great...uh...when can you, ya'know,...uh leave?" I stammered.

"I've been checking my schedule and the plane flights while we've been talking. I can get there by 7:00 p. m. Tuesday," she said. "However, don't schedule a play for Tuesday night. We'll need that time to get more intimately acquainted."

I gulped and just barely avoided spontaneously cumming in my pants.

Nicole wasn't a goddess like Elizabeth Hurley; however, she was as sultry as a normal woman could be, had a completely enjoyable hard little body, and a sky high libido, as well as an intense but really fun personality. After two nights I was in love.

****************

Five days after I picked Nicole up at the airport as she and I were driving toward Portland, Oregon with an evil grin on her face she flashed her beaver. After she got the appropriate reaction from me (my sore cock erecting a flagpole) she spoke. "Since I have to get back in four days, maybe you ought to try to get some little blue pills because I intend to try to fuck you to death before then, and I want you to die with a smile on your face."

My only response was "Woe is me..."

"To broach another subject where will you be staying when you come back to Minneapolis?" she inquired.

"I hope to be staying with you," I smiled.

"Presumptuous little bastard, aren't you?" she laughed. "Maybe I could set up a cot for you in my closet; that is if you're not dead from me fucking you too much."

I have a feeling that now I'll be just fine recovering from my divorce. I sent Elizabeth a thank you note and two dozen Dutch roses.

12