Helicopter Son

Story Info
Mother and Son accidental encounter quickly become intimate.
5.1k words
4.72
79.7k
172
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up I wouldn't describe my mother as either very conservative or very liberal. She was just her. When she went to work, she never wore anything suggestive. Actually, she never really dressed in any way provocative as far as I could remember. However, we had a pool, it was nothing fancy, just an inground vinyl lined pool. It was nice enough, but you wouldn't see it in a rich person's back yard. Mom was a sunworshipper and when she sunned by the pool, she wore next to nothing bikinis. She was a small woman, maybe 5'4 and might be 105 lbs. I never really paid much attention to what she because I was used to seeing her wearing those itty bitty bikinis.

My dad passed away during my junior year of college. I dropped out of the spring semester to go home to be with her during that time. My parents had a very good marriage. They occasionally argued but I never heard either of them yell at the other one. They were very affectionate to each other and to me. We were a hugging family. Dad's death was very hard on both of us. If I hadn't dropped out that semester, I am sure she would have lost herself in a deep depression. Taking care of her also kept me from depression as well.

We spent a lot of time together. We watched many movies that spring while either snuggled up on the couch or even on her bed. Me being there was also a stimulus for her to remember to eat. Mainly she just remembered that I needed to eat and she would join me. If I weren't there, her 105 lb frame probably would have withered away to nothing.

Spring turned to summer. I figured out how to prepare the pool for the summer season knowing that nothing was better for depression than sunshine. At first it took some convincing but soon mom was spending a lot of time swimming and soaking in the sun in her itty bitty bikinis.

When I felt like mom was through the worst of her depression, I decided to get a job. It wasn't out of necessity; my parents had saved wisely, and dad had a pretty good insurance policy. Mom would be fine. It was more about I needed to put some money back for college (my mom said she would take care of those costs but they had raised me to be responsible for myself). I also just needed to get out of the house on a regular basis or I was going to go crazy.

After a few weeks of working it seemed both of us had settled into a routine. My boss was always offering me more and more hours because of the work ethic my parents had instilled in me. In the short time I was on the job there was only one other person that was in my class as far as being dependable and industrious. Even I admired his dedication. It's not like our jobs were overly complicated, we were material handlers in a large distribution warehouse, but our boss at least appreciated those of us who showed up on time (showing up was a plus compared to some of the others) took our job seriously, and rarely screwed it up.

Even though I felt better about mom's emotional state, I still felt the need to spend most of my non-working time at home with her. Being a helicopter son ended up changing our relationship in a surprising way.

Work had been really busy. I was asked to work overtime for the third Saturday in a row on the evening shift. I loved the extra money I was getting for time and a half and even double time on Sundays but I was getting worn down from not having a day off in three weeks. When I arrived at work, I was met by the weekend manager who told me that unfortunately I had exceeded the amount of days I could work consecutively without a day off. Trying to be the good employee I promised him I wouldn't tell anybody and laughed.

"I know you like the money but the law is the law. You have seemed to be a little run down anyway. You probably should take tomorrow off as well. Get some rest."

I wanted to argue but the idea of two days off in a row actually sounded great. On the drive home I decided to call mom and see if she wanted me to pick up some takeout. When she didn't answer it didn't concern me. My thought was she was either in the shower or by the pool and didn't have her phone with her.

When I got home, I noticed her car was in the garage as usual. When I entered the house I called out for her but there was no answer. I glanced out the patio door and saw her head sticking up over the back of the pool chair she was reclined on. I had figured that is where she would be. Without a thought, I decided I would spend the rest of the afternoon with her by the pool so I went to my room and changed.

Opening the patio door, I made my way to the pool. I wasn't being sneaky but I wasn't making any noise either. It never occurred to me that my unannounced appearance would startle her. I wasn't even looking at where mom was sitting as I approached so I was almost next to her when I finally looked at her.

She was sunbathing completely nude. Her eyes were closed and she had on ear buds. She was completely oblivious to the fact I was standing in shock looking down at her naked body. As I have said, I never had a sexual thought in my life about my mom but looking down at her made something in me stir.

Time lost meaning as I took in the sight of her. Evidently, she tanned nude quite often because there wasn't a tan line on her. Her pussy was completely shaved and tan. Her breasts weren't large, B cup, but her nipples had dark large areola and the nipples themselves were hard and stuck out a good half inch. Without consciously realizing it, my cock began to get hard.

Eventually, I honestly have no idea how long I was staring down at her, her eyes opened and she let out a surprised squeal. She had nothing to cover herself with because she was reclining on her towel. There was no bathing suit to be seen so she must have just walked from the house naked or had the towel wrapped around her.

"You scared me!" she said looking up at me.

I was still too shocked to move or say anything. By now I realized I was standing in front of my naked mother sporting a huge stiffy. I felt like I was stuck in quicksand. There was an extended time of awkward silence before I could finally speak.

"S... sorry. I didn't know."

"Well, now you do." She laughed.

She didn't even attempt to cover herself or get up. She just looked up at me waiting to see what I would say next.

"Uh... do you want me to go get you something to cover up?"

"No." she said with a smile. "You gonna join me or are you too embarrassed to soak up sun with your mom."

"Oh... uh... sure."

I sat down on the reclining chair next to her after spreading my towel over it like she had done with her chair. Not knowing how I should act I tried to just lie back and relax.

"Looks like you might need to jump in the pool and cool off." Mom said with a grin.

Dumbfounded, I looked at her face. Seeing my lack of understanding of her comment, her eyes drifted to my groin and my very obvious erection straining my bathing suit. Embarrassment consumed me.

"Yeah, maybe..." I agreed sheepishly. I stood up, walked toward the pool and jumped in. The cool water briefly shocked my overheated body but felt very refreshing. I fought the urge to look in the direction of my naked mother. My mind was having a huge internal battle. The natural instincts that surface when a man sees a beautiful naked woman versus the moral instinct that you shouldn't be having those types of thoughts about your mother.

The cool water did nothing to reduce the problem I had between my legs. Try as I might to fight off the thoughts I was having, I couldn't. Mom was beautiful, sexy, and naked. I couldn't get the image of her shaved pussy out of my mind. I had seen pictures of shaved women, but I had never seen it in person. The two girls I had ever gotten naked with did trim their pubic areas but there was plenty of hair, even if it was cropped short.

"You gonna stay in there all day?" mom called out to me.

I looked in her direction to answer her. She was standing at the edge of the pool, still naked. I had in my mind to say "Maybe" but when I saw her my mind went blank. I just stared at her. I couldn't look away. My balls by now were beginning to ache with the need to release.

She slipped into the water and made her way towards where I was standing in the shallow end of the pool. What snapped me out of my trance was once she entered the water; I could no longer stare at her shaved pussy. Just to be clear, what had me transfixed was the fact her labia were large and stuck out noticeably. I was stunned by the combination of seeing my mom naked, a shaved pussy, and these rather large labia. One of those would have been enough to get my undivided attention but all three had me a mental mess.

"Are you okay? Should I go put on a bathing suit?"

I barely understood what she said but I made myself focus on the words.

"Uh... I... no." I stammered.

"Are you sure? You seem to be a bit bothered."

"No... no... I'm okay."

She reached out and touched my shoulder. My whole body shivered with excitement at her touch. It didn't go unnoticed. Her hand slid down my bicep before she removed it. I immediately yearned to feel her touch as I fought back the urge to wrap my arms around her.

It felt like I lost consciousness for a minute because the next thing I realized is she had swum to the other end of the pool and was now swimming slow, lazy laps. Mom was a swimmer in high school and had a beautiful swimming stroke.

As tempted as I was to just watch her swim laps, I took the opportunity to get out of the pool and sit on my recliner without having to parade my bulge in front her. After a few laps she climbed out of the pool. I watched her every step as she came back to where she had been reclining next to me. The problem between my legs just got worse.

She reclaimed her position next to me. After several minutes of very uncomfortable silence, she finally spoke.

"Honestly, if it bothers you for me to be this way, I can go put something on."

"It's okay." I said trying to sound like seeing my mother's nude sexy body was normal. Truth was I really liked looking at her despite all the conflicting emotions I was having.

"If it is really okay, I am not even going to pretend that I will wear a bikini anymore. Your dad and I loved laying out here nude. Speak now or forever hold your peace."

Mom giggled after that last part realizing her play on words that perfectly aligned with the fact my "piece" was tenting my swim shorts.

"Funny," I managed to respond as I too chuckled. "You're fine."

"Honey, we both know I'm better than fine." She giggled but, in my mind I was screaming to myself "I do now!"

With that, we both laid back and relaxed. I even fell asleep for a while. When I woke, mom was nowhere to be seen. My cock had gone from raging hard to semi-soft during my nap. I was disappointed she wasn't sitting next to me. Her towel was there but she wasn't.

Thoughts of her naked body again crept into my mind which made my cock stir yet again. I was about to go inside when the patio door opened and my still naked mother stepped out carrying a try with food and drinks.

"Oh good. You're awake. I thought you might be hungry."

She set the tray down at the foot of her recliner and then sat down facing me. Seeing her nude was still all too new and my cock grew out of control. Mom tried not to be obvious, but I caught her looking in the direction of my crotch several times as we ate and drank. This only fueled my own desires and made my problem worse.

"After having time to think about it, are you still okay with me being nude?" she asked.

"Yeah. If that is what you want to do, I'm okay with it."

"What about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"If you want to lay out nude and skinny dip I won't mind."

"Oh" I said surprised. At the same time my cock jumped at the thought of being released to the sun, wind, and water.

"Oh?" Mom repeated. "What does that mean?"

"Uh, well. I hadn't really thought about it. Are you sure you would be okay with it?"

"Look at me. Don't you think that would be just a bit hypocritical of me if I told you not to?"

"I guess."

"Your choice. I didn't know if you were thinking about it or not. I just wanted you to know you could if you wanted to."

"Okay. Thanks... maybe..." I really didn't know what to say.

We finished eating in silence. When we were done mom picked up the tray and asked if I wanted anything else. I politely declined and she started back to the house.

"Are you coming back?" I called after her.

"Yeah, I'm just cleaning up a bit. I won't be long."

I sat thinking about whether or not I should just go ahead and take off my swim shorts. I wanted to badly be naked but the thought of her seeing my fully erect cock was embarrassing to me. Right or wrong I decided I would go ahead and strip. Whenever I got this horny, I rarely made the sensible decision. Why would this day be any different?

I stood up and quickly striped. I sat back down and admired how my fully erect cock stretched all the way to my belly button. I knew I had a fairly large cock based on what I had seen in the locker room at school. My embarrassment wasn't related to size, it was related to being naked (and aroused) in front of my mother. I braced myself mentally for the reaction mom would have upon seeing me, her adult son, completely nude and fully erect.

It didn't take long. I heard the patio door. It was difficult for me not to look in her direction as she approached. I wanted the appearance of being comfortable with something I really wasn't comfortable with. When she finally realized I was naked I heard a muffled "Oh!" After a brief moment of silence, she sat next to me in her recliner.

"Make sure you use sunscreen. That could end up being painful if you aren't careful." She handed me her sunscreen.

Mom watched as I began applying sunscreen to my body. She offered to do my back and I accepted. When she was done, I went back to applying the sunscreen to the rest of my body and in particular my groin area. When I squirted some sunscreen on my hand and touched my erect shaft, I couldn't prevent a moan from escaping. Embarrassed, I quickly moved to another less sensitive area. She wasn't staring at me, but she had been paying enough attention to know I hadn't done a good job on my cock and balls.

"Seriously, you better cover that better than what you did."

"I know... I...." There was no way I was going to admit I almost shot my load so I stopped talking.

"If you need to go inside and take care of that go ahead."

"Mom!" Could she read my mind?!

"Well then go ahead and finish."

A tingle spread across my body hearing my mom tell me to "finish." Did she mean finish applying sunscreen or finish as in go ahead and shoot my wad? I don't know if her vague direction was on purpose or not but the smirk on her face had me believing it was intentional. I was horny enough to not think clearly so I decided to see if applying sunscreen would lead to me "finishing." I knew she was watching out of the corner of her eye, so I decided to put on a show.

I took the sunscreen bottle, instead of squeezing some out onto my hand I squeezed a line down the shaft of my erection. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her head turn. She wasn't being sneaky at this point; she was going to watch without shame.

After setting the bottle down, I began by rubbing in the lotion everywhere in my groin area but my cock and balls. I then began rubbing my aching balls. In the heat they sagged and showed their fullness. Watching her watch me, I nervously continued. Mom watching inched me closer to what I knew would happen as soon as I touched my aching cock.

In anticipation of what was to come, mom shifted in her chair. Her eyes fixated on my hard shaft. I moved my hand towards my erection as I watched her. When my hand encircled the shaft, her tongue briefly licked her upper lip. I could feel my orgasm build just from touching myself. My hand stroked the length of my shaft. I dare not rub the head yet because I knew what would happen immediately thereafter. Back down the shaft and up. My eyes never left my mother as I watched her staring at my hardness. I wanted to put on a show, to tease her, but I was too far gone for that. I needed to cum.

Up the shaft, down the shaft, up and down again. This time on the up stroke I rubbed the head. As my hand retreated back down the shaft the first rope of cum shot out with so much force it landed on my neck. When it did, mom jumped in surprise which almost made me laugh except for the fact I was in the middle of the best orgasm I had ever had. I kept stroking and cum continued shooting onto my chest and belly. What a hot mess! My eyes were focused on my mom the entire time. I never felt better about myself than watching her watch me with such admiration and... lust?

"Wow." She said softly when I was done. "Just wow." She looked at the mess I had made and then she looked into my eyes. "Just like your dad." She stood up. "I'll go get a washcloth to clean that up."

I lay there waiting for her return. I surveyed the results of my orgasm as I tried to recover from it. I had never cum so much in my life. I felt proud that my show was, at least in my opinion, a success. It didn't take long before mom was sitting next to me again with a warm washcloth. I thought she would just hand it to me but instead she started cleaning me.

She wiped my neck first, making her way down my chest and stomach. When she got to my groin, I thought for sure she would stop. She didn't stop. Even though I had just cum her touch was having an impact.

"Oh my god!" I groaned when she began cleaning my shaft. She didn't just wipe off the cum with the washcloth, she was making a production out of using her other hand to move my cock around to allow her to wipe different areas. Without realizing what happened my cock was now again fully erect, and her hand had a firm grasp as she continued gently wiping away the gooey mess I had made.

Even though the worst of it was cleaned up, she continued to hold my erect cock in one hand as she gently caressed everywhere else with the washcloth. Almost imperceptibly her hand on my cock began moving along the shaft. I'm not even sure she realized at first what she was doing. The strokes became longer. When her hand rubbed the head, I let out a loud moan of approval.

I was watching her as she slowly stroked me. Her eyes seemed to be fixed in a blank stare. When I moaned, she began blinking her eyes like she had just awakened. She looked at her hand on my cock and then at me. I'm sure I had a pleading look of "don't stop". Still looking at me her hand began to move.

"Can you cum again?"

"Ugh... yes... close."

She continued stroking me and seemed to be trying to match what I had done earlier. My hips started moving to meet the motion of her hand. She could sense I was getting ready to erupt.

"We don't need another mess." She said as she lowered her mouth onto the head of my cock. I immediately came.

She moaned with me. This orgasm wasn't near as big as the last, so she easily sucked it all down, preventing another cum cleaning job.

I was spent. I collapsed back in my recliner not believing what just happened. I closed my eyes and passed out but not for long. Through the fog of fatigue, I heard my mother softly moaning. I opened my eyes to see here furiously rubbing herself. She was looking at my semi-hard cock as she masturbated. Her eyes rose to mine. My eyes shifted from her face to her hand rubbing her clit and then back again. Right before she came, she reached out and grabbed my semi-erect shaft and squeezed. Almost immediately she squealed with her own orgasm. As she lay there recovering, her hand never released my cock. It wasn't long until I was completely hard again. Of course, it might have had something to do with her hand gently squeezing me like she was milking a cow.

12