Helicopter Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was fully erect, she opened her eyes. After staring at my erection for a moment she looked up at me and said "Impressive. Oh, to be young again."

She stood up and took me by the hand. She led me to the house and straight to her bedroom. After having me lay down she climbed on top of me and guided my cock into her needy pussy.

"It's been so long!" When she finally could take the entire length of me into her tight pussy, she began riding me wildly. She orgasmed at one point and I could feel her pussy contract around my cock. She slowed down briefly to enjoy her orgasm but then she started to ride me fast and furious again. She couldn't get enough. She tired after a while and rolled onto her back taking me with her. My cock stayed buried inside of her warm depths.

After two orgasms my ability to fuck without orgasm surprised both of us. I was now on top of her. She looked up at me, her eyes possessed with lust. "Fuck me. Oh, please fuck me hard. Make me scream."

It was shocking as well as overwhelmingly exciting to hear my mom beg me to fuck her. A small part of me was telling me to stop but the rest of me beat that voice into submission. I slowly buried my entire length into her which made her grunt out loud. I began to slowly move in and out, but she was having none of that. She wanted to be fucked hard.

"Don't tease me. Just fuck me hard. Fuck me deep and hard and fast!"

Honestly, I never would have believed that was my mom talking. Before this day the worst thing I ever heard her say was "damn." I didn't know if this is how she was with my dad or not. I probably wasn't as lost in my lust as she was, but I was beyond thinking about right and wrong. Instead, I just did as mom told me to do. I didn't know I was capable of what came next but mom kept telling me what to do: "Deeper, harder, faster."

I could feel my orgasm finally building and she noticed it too. In my singular desire to cum, I fucked her as fast as I could... and deep. I was out of control and several times she yelled out either in pain or pleasure I don't know. I finally exploded so hard my balls hurt. As I plunged into her, she began furiously rubbing her clit and again I felt her pussy contract around my cock as my orgasm faded.

I collapsed on top of her briefly. Our sweaty bodies stuck together in blissful taboo. I didn't ever want this to end. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think of having sex with my mother and even if I did it wouldn't have been "fuck me hard" sex. If I wasn't spoiled before, I was now.

I slid off and lay beside her sweaty body. She moved in close, laying her leg over my thigh and an arm over my chest. We were both breathing hard. For a while neither of us moved or said a word. My mind was essentially a blank slate. I had no idea what to say or do at that point.

When my mind turned back on it raced with all kinds of worried thoughts: will she be mad? What will our relationship be like now? Is she going to make me move out?

There was no way I was going to be the first to speak. I just knew whatever I said was going to be wrong. These thoughts were killing me. Finally, her voice broke the silence.

"You okay?"

"Yeah." I said softly. "How about you?"

"Oh my. I never would have believed this would happen or that it would be so good."

Inwardly I smiled at the compliment, but I really didn't know what to say in reply.

"You young man are quite the fuck." She said and then laughed. She propped herself up on one elbow to look me in the eyes. "Where did you learn how to do that?"

"You." I flatly said. "I just did what you told me to do."

"Really? You've never had sex like that before?"

"No, I can't even believe I did just now. I thought sex was more... intimate."

"Baby, you can't get any more intimate than what we just did. I'm still shaky and my head is buzzing. I think that is the closest I have ever been to being fucked to death!"

She laughed again. It was obvious she was trying to defuse the tension that hung in the air after mother/son sex with humor.

"You're just saying that to make me feel good."

"No, I'm saying that because I have never been fucked that well and completely in my life." She looked me in the eyes when she said those words and then added "EVER."

I knew what she was implying. Even dad hadn't given it to her like that. It made me proud and sad at the same time. "Hey dad, guess what. Mom says I'm a better fuck than you." Somehow, I don't think he would appreciate that.

She leaned down and kissed me. "Don't weird out on me. Talk to me. How do you really feel?"

"I don't know really. Obviously, it was great. When I came while rubbing lotion on myself... that was the biggest orgasm I have ever had. I couldn't believe there was so much cum."

"Me too." She said as a glimmer of lust returned to her eyes. "I'll be honest. Watching you cum like that... I hadn't planned on any of this. But when I saw you shoot out stream after stream of cum... I went crazy with lust. I wished that load was either shooting down my throat or in my pussy. I couldn't help myself after that."

"I know what you mean. I've never had a sexual thought about you even though my friends have always talked about how hot you are. But when I was rubbing the lotion on my body, I watched you. I couldn't believe how you just stared at my dick. I decided to tease you but I just lost all control."

Mom smiled. "So I turn you on now?"

"I don't see how that will ever change at this point."

She slid down and took my soft cock in her mouth. She nursed on me for a few minutes which resulted in me slowly getting hard.

"Mmm, you think you can go again?"

"If you keep doing that I will."

She did and I did. The sex was much less intense this time. Probably because we were both worn out. We changed positions a lot, just trying to figure out what we were capable of and mom showing me what she liked. After doing this for a while we ended up with her on top in the cowboy position. She had lowered herself onto my hardness, resting her butt on my hips.

"Does all this surprise you?"

"You know it does." I replied.

"Your dad and I were pretty active and probably a little bit kinky."

"Just a little?" I asked with a smile.

"A LOT actually." She admitted. "It's why we got along so well. We both liked to try new things... anything really."

"Sounds scandalous!" I joked.

"If only you knew." She said and I could tell her mind was scanning her memories. "Maybe you will..."

12