All Comments on 'Helicopter Son'

by niftywriter

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, every boy's mommy dream come true. Wonder what they'll do next?

obscure72obscure72almost 2 years ago

So far so good....looking forward to rest of the story.

HidemeblogHidemeblogalmost 2 years ago

Such a great story!! Can’t wait to see what adventures they get into going forward!

grenefiregrenefirealmost 2 years ago

This is great. I hope there is a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Suddenly becomes FAR less interesting when you tell us that the mom is a skank. Far more I/T heat is she's just the opposite until they get together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice and hot. Wonderful how son and his mom so comfortably began their sexual relationship. Can't wait to see just how far out and kinky they can be. Exhibitionism, swinging, bisexuality (for both of them), Anything!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great beginning to a multi-part story, that could go many different directions including but not limited to becoming a true couple

raraewriterraraewriteralmost 2 years ago

Great story, but now it is time to write more. Might you tell us more in your bio?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Scandalous and kinky, what more could one ask? Hope there is a second part.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Good first story. Add some romance or affection into the next one though...

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvralmost 2 years ago

Great story! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, very good at building the tension and lovely gentle togetherness to complete.

Please keep writing and posting here.

ukrainianukrainianalmost 2 years ago

I hope there is more but don't make her a slut. Great build up. Maybe a little rushed getting to the bedroom. Well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LSD hallucinations in the deep south!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great story! I hope you will honor us by continuing the saga of the “Helicopter Son”!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story....hope there is a chapter 2!

toddybob68toddybob68almost 2 years ago

looking forward to what...."maybe you will" might bring!

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishalmost 2 years ago

This is an excellent first story from you. Well written, the dialogue seemed natural and the story itself is certainly plausible. You get a rare 5 stars from me. Looking forward to your future contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written! Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing story telling. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Has any writer that's ever had a character performing oral sex on a partner after applying sunscreen ever tasted that shit? If they had they wouldn't use it much less putting it in a woman's vagina

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 2 years ago
So beautiful and realistic.

Events and situations lead to scenarios families would never think of. The parents covert nude sun bathing allows mom after tragedy to overtly love son.

The flow of the story was masterfully crafted in both content and mechanics. Inspired by real events I've been reading incest since 1974 and this is one of the best.

niftywriterniftywriteralmost 2 years agoAuthor

It’s a new sunscreen from Pfizer that prevents monkey pox and tastes like strawberry…lol. Thanks for the comment. Next time I’ll totally disrupt the flow and describe how they removed all traces of sunscreen. Maybe I’ll even describe the aggravated skin bumps caused by shaving and the occasional flatulence and pussy farts that happens during sex.

niftywriterniftywriteralmost 2 years agoAuthor

But seriously, did you miss the part about the warm washcloth?

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaalmost 2 years ago

Great little read! Thank you

CtwistedpairCtwistedpairalmost 2 years ago

Keep on writing. That was a hot little story.🍾

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. It wasn't my mom watching me jack off on the patio but my next door neighbor, she mentioned it in passing about six years later. Oh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seemed to lack a little more fullness to the story. However, it was really hot and I personally liked the love & lust. 5/5

niftywriterniftywriterover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the mostly positive comments. I actually am surprised it has been read so many times and for the most part enjoyed. I really didn't think about extending the story. The tease by the mother at the end was supposed to be just that, a tease. I agree with one of the comments that the bedroom scene was rushed a bit. My thought was the mother had been without for so long she couldn't wait.

Also, just to let you know I am kind of a manic writer. When it hits me I write a lot. Then there are lulls. I have other stories I have posted elsewhere that I may repost here. At least the ones that seemed to be enjoyed by some readers.

Again, thanks for the feedback and for the reader who commented LSD in the deep south... sorry, born and raised up north. We are everywhere!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wonderful story…will reread it many times I’m sure…Nothing hotter than a totally confident and also self-centered mother…who cares about her virile son’s future…the important thing is her orgasms, her craving for her son’s potent cock, exploding in her hot fertile and unprotected cunt…throwing her thigh over her baby boy once she’s done…giggling…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it! Absolutely the hottest thing I’ve read here in maybe forever. I know I’m not alone when I say I would love for this story to continue. 5 stars, without doubt. 10 if I could.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

AWESOME a very good love story of mother and son one of the best I've read in a while you could feel the build up to sex!!! You should write more of this story??? 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMjustme551142IMjustme5511423 months ago

Waiting on multiple parts from this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userniftywriter@niftywriter
My friends would never guess I’d be writing stories like this… well, maybe a few of them… and a cousin? Anyway, my stories have a little bit of truth to them and a lot more desire/fantasy. Some have more truth than others. I write for several reasons. Mainly I write because ...

story TAGS