All Comments on 'Hell Has Come to Azania Ch. 02'

by SuccumbToMe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SuccumbToMeSuccumbToMealmost 3 years agoAuthor

I forgot to mention chapter 2 is going to be multiple POV. Each subsection of chapter 2 will follow a different character as they roam the keep, finally ending on Moore to close off chapter 2. Even though this is the start of chapter 2, it's actually more like chapter 2: POV A.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That sounds perfect! I love your writing and style.

warelliswarellisalmost 3 years ago

This is amazing but the ending feels cut short. I'm assuming what we're seeing now isn't the ending of Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely fantastic. I’m really looking forward to the next sub chapter! When do you think you’ll release it?

Brilliant writing style and great theme!

SuccumbToMeSuccumbToMealmost 3 years agoAuthor

You're correct, warellis. This is split into multiple POV sections: a (Wils), b (Donovan) & c (Moore). I did it this way because it's going to be a long, long piece once the component parts are smashed together. I didn't want people, who were waiting on the material, to go without while I was in the process of writing more.

In answer to the question: when do you think you'll release the next sub chapter? I'm not sure. My time has been split pretty terribly due to IRL matters. I'd hoped to get a few chapters out per month, but this month has been particularly bad for progress due to work. I'm trying to write multiple series right now (Babysitter, Hell Has Come to Azania, Hero vs Villain) so I tend to bounce around from one to the next.

Right now my workflow is like this: Hell Has Come to Azania ---> The Succubus Babysitter ----> Hero vs Villain. Only I wanted to write something to say thank you to my Patrons for supporting me, so between Hell Has Come to Azania ---> The Succubus Babysitter I'm writing a succubus vs knight one off story just because I don't have the time to delve into a big series lol. Anyways, hope that answered all the questions.

Thanks a lot for reading!

smithlfarrelsmithlfarrelabout 2 years ago

first, I just want to say that I love and appreciate how detailed your stories are. This series has been simply incredible! I recently discovered your work on here and have been reading nonstop!

I can see it's been a while since your last update, but I really hope you decide to keep adding to this story especially.

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningiabout 2 months ago

Amazing story, stories that includes succubus, sex demoness, and knight or hunter they fascinate me, I love erotic stories that are a bit more in primitive times like this one 💙💛❤️👌high class writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSuccumbToMe@SuccumbToMe
I'm SuccumbToMe, a writer of erotic horror fiction, mainly involving succubi. My goal is to write the steamiest, filthiest, highest-quality erotica you'll ever read on the internet. If you like my stuff, feel free to help support my writing career! I'd love to be able to do ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES