All Comments on 'Hell Has Come to Azania'

by SuccumbToMe

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SuccumbToMeSuccumbToMealmost 3 years agoAuthor

This is my first foray into erotic literature; let me know what you think and if anything seems out of place. I tend to do a lot of world-building and setup with my stories, so if it was too much please let me know!

Thanks for reading everyone!

warelliswarellisalmost 3 years ago

This is amazing and hot! I don't see any issues with any of the sex! You've got yourself a follower.

And the worldbuilding was good from what I saw.

Was the succubus here in her true form or was she still in like human form when sucking off the captain?

HaruhiSuzumiaHaruhiSuzumiaalmost 3 years ago

Really good! Have you written anything else before?

The writing has a very smooth flow.

SuccumbToMeSuccumbToMealmost 3 years agoAuthor

I've not written anything more on the site, yet. I've got a few more ideas in the works, as well as a part two of this mostly written. I'll post them when they're done. I appreciate the comments about the writing, very kind!

SuccumbToMeSuccumbToMealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey Warellis, no, succubus was not in her true form! I thought it would make for greater anticipation and story elements that as the succubus feeds on the world she grows more closely to the expected form: wings, horns, tail, all that. I'm really glad you liked it, I was worried whether it would capture the erotic horror elements appropriately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story which really built the horror aspect of knowing you are about to die but helplessly willing it onwards anyway. As for the world building, it was very good, it grounded the story and made it more real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! I've been waiting for a story written like this forever. You have amazing writing and this girl is absolutely perfect. I can't wait to see her dominate more helpless men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent first posting. You manage to bring out the evil eroticism of a succubus while still showing their playful nature as they toy with the meal. If the captain was worth anything then he would have gone with his gut instinct but I guess that just reinforces the power of succubi. I look forward to more of your writing as this one was so thoroughly enjoyable.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1almost 3 years ago

Great Story, thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely fantastic. Excellent writing skill and the story was so hot! I really hope you post the next chapter where she has her way with those men!

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningiabout 1 month ago

Great story thank you❤️🩵💙💛I wish you keep on writing the new ones like this, 👌

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSuccumbToMe@SuccumbToMe
I'm SuccumbToMe, a writer of erotic horror fiction, mainly involving succubi. My goal is to write the steamiest, filthiest, highest-quality erotica you'll ever read on the internet. If you like my stuff, feel free to help support my writing career! I'd love to be able to do ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES