Hell-Ish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want money? What is it?"

"You are Yi-Ji."

"Yes, I am Yi-Ji Zong, I am the manager of the store."

"Good," He pulled the crimson red hammer of the black, gold-lined revolver, "Go to hell," He fired it, the bang was pretty quiet, like a dog's bark. He holstered his gun and leaned the chair back, making him fall behind the counter and hide the body. He left the item on the counter and left the store, walking out and walking back out of the store and having a better smelling smell appeal to his nose. He saw a small, out-of-place hot dog stand. He walk over to it and found a fiver in his wallet, "One with ketchup and mustard."

"Course, 3 dollars please."

"Here," The man handed him 2 dollars back, "Thanks."

"Here you go, sir, have a good day," He took the napkin wrapped hotdog and left the stand, eating it with large bites, before holding his necklace and finishing his hotdog. He wiped his mouth and then held his little finger to the blade in the loop and then gently cut his finger as the circle began glowing with small rune insignias and then he disappeared from the street and then appeared in the Entrance to Hell once more. He looked at his finger to see the wound had scared.

"Welcome back, Sebastian, good job, did you like that hotdog?"

"Um, what?"

"We can surveil your actions in the living world, since you have to pass through the rune gate, we can do that."

"Oh, okay, well, it was a little simple."

"We know," Nia spoke up, "But we have a reward for you."

"A reward, okay, sure, why not," Sata pulled a rolled up note from between her boobs and held it in between two finger, "Thanks," He took the note and unrolled it, before smiling, "I'll save this for later."

"Oh, do as you please."

"Have a good day, Sebastian," Nia added as he walked to the door, "There is a driver for you, to bring you back and go see Amethyst's twitching, hot body."

"And you know about that too, um, why?"

"No reason," Sata smiled, "Don't worry about it, we are fine with it."

"Well, see you later."

He entered Amethyst's chamber once more. He walked up to her and ungagged her, he knelt down and turned off the machine, "How are you?"

"Master, I want you."

"Do you really?"

"I do, master, I want to be your slave, I want to be used by you, please, let me do that, master," She said, breathing deeply with her body twitching, "I don't want to be abused by objects, I want to be abused by you, master."

"So you really want to."

"I do, master, please," He put his hand between her legs, "Do want you want with my body, it is yours, master," She was panting, sweat rolling down her body. Her cheeks were red, stained by tears and her eyes were red with tears. He walked around her, her muscular body was completely defined in her position, "Master, do I look good for you?"

"You are gorgeous."

"It is all for you, master, all of me."

"Do you want me to take you down?"

"I want you to do whatever you want, master," She panted as he began untying her ankles, "I love you, master."

"So do I," He began untying her hand now, "Is it fine if I hold you, here?" He put his arm around her, under her boobs, "While I untie you?"

"Hold me anywhere, master," Her limp body fell onto him, "I am sorry, master."

"Don't worry, a lot of this stuff, makes your body not really react, my precious stone, and," He chuckled, "I don't mind having you like this."

"I am happy to please, you, master," She was tired, limp, sweating, and nearly lost in her mind, "Will you wash me, master?"

"I will, like last time," He said snapping his fingers and placing her on one arm, as if she was sitting on it, leaning against him, "Clean this room up, will you?"

"Of course, milord, I didn't have time to feed her, since you came back earlier, should I make her food?"

"Yes, make something for me, I would like some food as well, make something for both of us."

"Of course, milord, I will bring it to you as soon as I can, sushi? A dish? A full menu?"

"I like that first option, easier to feed this beauty."

"Then it shall be done, milord."

"Thank you," He pushed open the door as Amethyst clung to him, "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes, master, I am fine, don't worry."

"Even if you are mine, you can pipe up your thoughts and wants, I will decide what to do with them," He kissed her cheek, "You can rest today, I don't think I want to exhaust you."

"How was your day, master?"

"Good, I won't ask you."

"Mine was amazing, I was imagining, imagining you using me, master."

"Master, why is Amethyst in your arms?" He turned and saw Sapphire standing in her swimsuit, "When did you get back? Why did you go see her first? Why is she naked in your arms, master?"

"Go for a swim, I'll explain a little later, once I am done with her."

"She gets to go before me as well, master?"

"Never said that, I am going to wash her, and feed her, like a pet."

"Oh, I'll be swimming then, master," She said skipping down the stairs, humming with a smile as she was happy to have him make time for her. He pushed open the door with his right arm and entered his room. He walked into his massive bathroom and placed her in the bath as the water slowly began flowing into it.

"How does it feel?" He said putting his little finger in the water, "Warmer? Colder?"

"It is just fine, master, thank you, so, so very much," Her body was still exhausted, he smiled at her and leaned forwards towards her.

"Are you tired?" She nodded, "You'll get to sleep and rest, how does it sound?"

"If it is what you want, master."

"Seeing your naked body excited me, but I won't be using you today."

"Just thinking of you, excites, me, master," She said as he began scrubbing her body, "Thank you, master."

"Shhh, don't talk, just relax, relax," She nodded and leaned her head back, closing her eyes, "Good girl," His servant walked into the room with a large dish of sushi, "Thank you, put it here, I'll do the rest, thank you."

"Of course, milord, tell me if I should change something in my cooking."

"I will," He rinsed his hand and then took a piece of food, "Say ah," She opened her mouth and he placed it in her mouth, "There."

"Thank you, master," She said swallowing the bit of sushi. He took a bit for himself then returned to washing her.

"Did you get this body for me?"

"I can try to change if you want, master."

"No, I don't need another body like Emerald or Sapphire, I have them, I want you to stay in this shape, to keep working on your body."

"I will, master, for you, master."

"You better," He rinse his hand again and took another piece and fed it near to her, before she opened her mouth, "Good girl, are you still hungry?" She nodded while chewing, "Okay, I'll keep feeding you then," He ate one himself and then egan cleaning her legs, "Do you still want me?"

"Yes, master, I can't stop thinking about it, I am so impatient."

"Then you'll have to learn to be patient."

"Will you teach me, master?"

"Yes, I will, you will be forced to learn," He fed her another piece, "Wash yourself now," He said sitting back, "But, I still want to feed you."

"Yes, master," She sat up more and began washing herself. He contemplated her naked body, making her blush once she noticed it.

"You are gorgeous."

"Can I ask you something, master?"

"Go ahead."

"Do you do this with the others, master?"

"I do, but you are high-maintenance, so it seems as if I do more for you," He said feeding her again, "Pearl, for example, can manage herself, or Diamond, she can too."

"Why am I high-maintenance, master?"

"Because when you said you wouldn't submit, I decided to make you submit, so I have to make sure that I do it well, and now, I get a submitted maid that has this beautiful body," He fed her again, "And so I had to work on you, so I need to assure my investment," She nodded then continued to wash herself.

He walked back into his room and saw Amethyst putting on the same pink dress and the white stockings, "You chose that one?"

"Yes, master, you had wanted me to earlier," She zipped up the back of the dress and then sat down on her knees, "I am here for you, master."

"Get on the bed," She went to get up, "Crawling," She crawled on her hands and knees and then went onto the bed, before sitting on her knees on the bed, "You look exhausted."

"I am, master," She tried not to yawn.

"Yawn," She looked surprised then yawned, covering her mouth, "Lie down," She merely fell back and then waited for him to say something else, "Would you like a nap?"

"Yes, master."

"Lift your legs," She lifted them straight up without any strain. He lifted the blankets, "Put them down," He then covered her with the blanket, "Take a nap, I won't rush you that much."

"Please, master, use me whenever you want."

"Ha, I will," He leaned forwards and kissed her lips, "Sleep well, my precious stone," He passed his hand through her hair as he clapped his hands, making the blinds slowly close, "I'll see you later."

"Bye, master."

He sat down in the living room and grabbed the tablet on the table and flipped it open. He had changed from his job that Sata and Nia had given him, he was back to his shorts and t-shirt. He heard someone sit down near him, looking up, his eyes met Emerald, "Hello plate girl."

"Don't call me that, master."

"I wonder how it would be to eat off of you, maybe a little weird, probably an experience."

"Where were you this morning?"

"Dealing with Amethyst, oh, and earlier I talked with Presidents Sata and Nia."

"Oh, okay, well, will you, spend, like, um, you night with someone today?"

"I will, probably Sapphire, I promised her."

"You did, master?"

"You can wait, right?"

"Yes, master, unlike her."

"Then you'll have to wait."

"Tomorrow night, master?"

"We'll see, but when we do, you'll be happy to have waited."

"Yes, master," She sighed, "What are you doing?"

"Looking at the online HDSS."

"What for, master?"

"Stuff, just stuff," She leaned over and leaned against him, "Just looking."

"Why are you looking at the sex toys, master?"

"To get more stuff for you gals."

"Oh, okay, your choice, master," She sighed, "Why does Sapphire go first?" She was thinking out loud.

"Because she asked right away, but don't worry, we'll do your fantasy," He kissed her cheek, "I don't think I would eat from such a beautiful dish."

"Is that an insult, master?"

"No, not supposed to be one, but I mean, you are very sexy, so you know, a gorgeous dish."

"Oh, now I like it," She smiled and snuggled against him, "Thank you, master."

He sat next to Sapphire on the empty bed. Amerthyst was sleeping the girls' room. They had been sitting there for a few minutes before Sapphire placed her hand on his lap, "Master."

"Sapphire?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I don't ever want you to leave me, master."

"I don't think I will be leaving anytime soon."

"That makes me happy, master," She turned to him, "I want you to see me as a good maid, as someone how you can call for, master."

"Okay, I think I can already do that," He placed his hand on her cheek, "You want to lead or I lead?"

"You lead, I am yours tonight, and forever, master."

"I want to kiss you."

"Do what you want master," He pulled her towards him and the locked lips and began kissing passionately, before he made them fall back on the bed and continue as his hands felt up her body and she wrapped around him. He moved his hand under her shirt and his hand unhooked her bra. She pushed him back and then pulled of her shirt, "Can you do the same, master?"

"Why not?" He tossed his shirt fo the floor as she did the same with her shirt and bra. He moved down over her and they continued to kiss, and he continued to play with her body. One of his hands began playing with her chest, rubbing it and making her moan. He smiled and moved down her body and placed his hands on her panties, "Pink like your hair, huh."

"Yes, master, I like pink."

"I guessed that," He smiled as he pulled her panties off, before she placed her hands over her privates, "From the hair," He placed his hand on hers, "Don't be embarrassed, you trust me, right?"

"I might get pregnant, master," He pulled a condom from his pocket, "I risked it with Amber, day after was my solution, but I probably need to do it a little but more, are you more trusting now?"

"Y-Yes, master," She was blushing brightly as she moved her hands to the side, "I have never had a romantic night, master."

"Okay, do you want me to lead you then?" She nodded as he got up from his knees and then unzipped his shorts, "I will then, and I'll be gentle," He pulled down his underwear and tossed it to the side and then rolled on the condom. He placed himself in between her legs and placed his hands on each side of her, "Ready?"

"Yes, master, please, be near me," He lowered himself near to her as he slowly pushed into her, "Master!" She wrapped her arms around him. Her moans were timed with each thrust into her. He muffled her squeals and moans by kissing her, playing her tongue with his, "Mmm, mmm, mmm," He moved up from her and then held her hands, crossing her arms over her torso, slamming into her, making her head lean back, her eyes seem lost and her tongue hung out of her mouth, "M-Master, master, too, too much."

"You want me to stop?"

"N-N-No, more, more, more, master," She said gripping the bed sheets, "I am losing my mind!" He stopped slowly before exhaling, "Master?"

"I am not done," He pushed her legs back and then moved her up, onto her shoulder, "I am going to keep going until I finish, and until you finish."

"You don't need to care for me, master."

"I do," He began thrusting again. She began moaning louder than before, not timed with each thrust, but constantly, "Sapphire, I'm, I'm."

"I am too, master, let's cum together," she forced him down onto her as she screamed, lifting her body against him and reeling her head back, "Master, I, I, I," She let go of him and fell on the bed, "I am so happy, master," She panted, her body was limp. He pulled out of her and then removed the condom, "Thank you, master."

"Clean me," She sat up and looked confused, "Clean me," He said pointing at the floor, "On your knees," She seemed to understand and smiled moving towards him and then knelt in front of him, before moving her mouth in front of his shaft. She started by licking the head gently, making him moan gently. He grabbed both her pigtails and then forced her down on his dick, making her gag, "You feel amazing, Sapphire."

"Mmm!" She sucked before moving her head back, "Master, warn me next time," She said swallowing, "You are amazing, master."

"You are too," He said pulling on his underwear. She pulled on her panties and then sat on the bed, "You want to sleep here?"

"I want to finish the night with you, master," She said crawling into the bed sheets, "You do taste as good as Pearl has said, master."

"Glad I do, and glad you think that," He lay next to her with his hand on her waist, "You are amazing."

"Just amazing, master?"

"Beautiful, sexy, amazing, gorgeous, what else?"

"Don't spoil me, master, please," He moved closer to her and then made her turn her back to him, "Master?"

"Good night," He hugged her from behind her, with his arms around his waist, "That was fun, thank you."

"I agree, master, good night."

He sat down near Amethyst as she had gone back to working out in the gym, he said nothing for a while, just looking at her. She puff with each lift as she seemed totally absorbed by her work. She placed the bar back in the stand and sat up, sweating a lot and breathing deeply. She turned to grab her bottle as Sebastian held it out to her. She jumped, making a little squeal, "That was cute."

"M-M-Master, I didn't see you, please forgive me."

"Don't worry, I was just going to work out," He got up and began loading plates onto the squatting bar, "You look good today."

"It is all for you, master."

"I know," He grabbed a power belt and strapped it on and placed himself below the bar, "Do you want to spend the night with me, Amethyst?"

"Anything for you, master."

"Well, that doesn't help."

"I do, master," She blurted out. He smiled as he lifted the bar out of the stand, "You are making me wet, master."

"Then get soaked," He puffed as he squatted, "I'll decided when to defile you."

"Whenever you want, master," She said as she lay under the bar once more, "I am always available for you, master."

"Even now?"

"Y-Yes, master."

"I sense hesitation in your voice," He said putting the bar back on the stand, "Ar you okay?"

"You are making me feel turned on," She said sitting up on the bench, "I, I, I can't speak straight, master."

"Ah, do I make you that hot?"

"Yes, master, yes, you do, master."

"Good, good," He smiled and then returned under the bar, "Keep working out."

"Yes, master."

He sat down with her, sitting on her knees in front of him, "Amethyst, what do you want me to do to you?"

"Anything you like, master."

"Now, now, I am asking you, now, you tell me what you want me to do to you."

"I want you to use me, master, gently."

"Gently? Okay, I'll do that, is that all?"

"Can I pleasure you, master?" She said placing her hand on his leg, "My mouth is yours to use."

"Go ahead, I want to see how you do," Her hands began unzipping his pants, "You are going to do what I want."

"Yes, master."

"Good, do it well, and I'll reward you."

"Thank you, master," She pulled his underwear down and seemed shocked at what she saw, "Master, you are, you are."

"I know," He stood up and then placed his hand on her head, "I am going to use your mouth."

"Yes, mast-MM!" He forced her head down onto his cock and began moving her head back and forth, using her as she let him do whatever he wanted to her.

"You feel amazing, my precious stone," She made gagging sounds as he made her deepthroat him. Her eyes began tearing up because of her reflexes, "Can I finish in your throat?" She gave him a thumbs-up as she couldn't speak. He pulled her down once more.

"MMMM!" She tried to pull back, but he held her down. She violently pulled her head back as she coughed, placing a hand on the floor, "So, so much, master."

"I know, because you felt nice," He sat down on the bed and then leaned back slightly, "Clean me."

"What does that mean, master?"

"Suck it clean, I don't know, how else should I put it?"

"Oh, I will do that, master," She moved closer to him, "Forgive me, master, I have never done this with anyone else, master."

"I assumed that," She began moving her tongue around his shaft, "Not like that, just clean it, down and up, don't make me cum again, silly girl."

"Forgive me, master, I have never done this," She did as he said then swallowed.

"I forgive you, Amethyst," He passed his hand through her hair, "Strip for me," She nodded and got up. Her hand slowly began pulling down her skirt, seemingly doing her stripping erotically. She leaned down and placed her hands on his and asked him a question with her expression, "Sure, do whatever," She smiled and placed his hands on her hips and then using them to undress her.

She lay down on the bed as he stood, looking down on her, "You are more gorgeous than when I took you down from the horse, when you were so, very turned on."

"Master, I am turned on," She said blushing. He moved down above her, "Master, please."

"Did Pearl help you with that little act?" He said as he began kissing her neck.

"No, I did ask for some advice, but she said I didn't need help, master, she said I did it better than her," She said closing her eyes as he began gently playing with her chest, "Master."

"Yes? Do you like this?"

"I-I-I d-do, more, master, please," The door opened, it was one of his servants.

1...456789