Hell of an RA Pt. 02

Story Info
Alex decides to make Walter submit the best way she can.
3.1k words
4.49
7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cornered

Walter was sitting at his desk in front of a blank monitor. Midterms were next week and he really needed to knock out this essay before Monday. It was already Saturday night with little more than a header written. Needless to say, he was distracted. All night his head was filled with visions of black skin, black fur, and the smell of smoke and cinnamon. He woke up in a cold sweat clutching his necklace. Trying to clear his head. Trying to ignore the very attentive morning wood he was sprouting. One cold shower and his daily routine around the male residency later and he had locked himself in his room. Now it was 9:30 and he couldn't focus on writing anything. Defeated, he began to pack his things up and hoped to head to the library. But as he approached his door, there was a knock. He knew this was coming.

"Hello? Is that you Alex? Look I'm about to head to the library, talk to me after midt-"

"Walter! Quick! There's a fight happening in the common room!" It was Marigold, one of the sheepgirls living here. Bursting out of his room he sprinted over to the common room. Depending on who was involved, a fight between the residents could turn very nasty, or at least very messy. Opening the door to the common room, he was shocked to see two more sheepgirls looking his way. They didn't look angry at all. Confused, he stepped in and asked, "Is there a problem guys?"

"We're sorry Walter."

"For wha-UUUH?!"

Marigold had snuck behind him and shoved him towards the other two, landing him firmly in their woolen embrace. Shit. Already his muscles were going limp. As he started to fall over, the three sheepgirls laid him down on the floor and surrounded him. His eyes growing very heavy, the last things he heard were more apologies.

He woke up to a bright light in his face. He went to cover his eyes, but his hands were restricted. Tied to the chair he found himself sitting in. He began to panic as he realized he had no idea where he was, and that he was at the whim of the sheepgirls. Wait, they would have kept me asleep....Who?

"Wakey wakey Water Boy."

Now Walter realized how much trouble he was really in.

"Alex," he said to no direction in particular. He still couldn't see where anything was. "What's going on? Where am I? Why am I tied up?"

"Because I need to have a talk with you. You and I need to settle something." She spoke from his left. Immediately Walter's mind went back to smoke and cinnamon. But he couldn't get distracted now.

"Everyone knows to stay out of my way," she continued, "one glare in their direction and they step aside." Now she was at his right. "But not you. You stare me straight in the eyes and talk back. Even trying to tell ME what to do."

"Alex we are supposed to be partners. We work together. As equals. And that doesn't explain the kidnapping."

"Well if intimidation wasn't enough to make you submit, I was going to try a more...primal...approach."

Walter gulped. "What do you mean?"

"Usually one kiss is enough." Now she was behind him. He felt her warm breath on the back of his neck, causing him to tense up. "Hellhound musk weakens the inhibitions of their partners making them more receptive, more aggressive." Alex went right to his ear. "How did I taste?" She whispered. Walter gasped.

"But instead of submitting right there, you fought it off. You shouldn't be able to resist me, and you didn't. You have help." Alex backed off and the light shining in his face turned off. Walter couldn't see anything around him, his eyes rushing to adjust.

"I wondered how you managed to stay single Water Boy. Surrounded by girls trying to get in your pants. But after experiencing it myself I was able to piece it together." Walter had no idea where she was now. "You're half siren. I could always smell it on you, the sea. And it's all thanks to that charm you wear." Charm? Walter thought.

"It looks like your mommy wanted to give you a fighting chance in college. She made a charm from her home sea and gave it to you. It works as a sort of 'horny repellant.' Any attempt to seduce you fails." Walter's eyes were just starting to adjust to the light and the first thing he saw were two orange eyes. Hungrily looking his way.

"But there is one little weakness..." she paused. "it's only as strong as you are." Walter heard a click. Several sets of string lights slightly illuminated what must have been Alex's own room. But that wasn't what captured his attention.

Alex stood right in front of him. Wearing only lingerie.

For the first time, Walter felt compelled to look away from her eyes. Heading down, he saw for the first time that she had a tuft of black fur resting between her perky breasts. They weren't the biggest he had seen, but they had no problem filling the black bra she was wearing. Going further down, past her fit stomach and piercing, she wore a matching pair of black panties. The band rode high on her hips and dipped low to her noticeably moist slit. Fuck... Walter thought. His body quickly beginning to betray his calm demeanor. Alex slowly walked forward, rubbing her paws up her body.

"The charm you wear protects you from advances you don't want, Water Boy. And I couldn't help but notice the looks you give me." She remarked

"L-l-look Alex, we don't need to do this," Walter stammered. "just let me go and we can talk this all ov-"

"Shhhhhhh" She teased. Placing a claw on his lips. "I just need to make you want me. That is, more than you already do." Alex shot a quick glance at the bulge he was now sprouting. Walter's head began to fill with the overwhelming scent of smoke and cinnamon, forcing him to remember what her lips felt like. He instinctively licked his own.

"Why don't I take a seat...HERE!" Alex plopped down on his lap, her boiling pussy an inch away from his straining dick. "Looks like you still aren't being honest with yourself. I can't scoot closer if I tried." Alex put her arms around his shoulders and leaned in close. "I wonder how long that'll last?" she whispered. Alex leaned forward, getting closer to Walter's mouth. He closed his eyes and prepared for another dose of her musk. But instead Alex went lower.

"Ah!" Walter moaned as she licked his neck. Her tongue felt like lava on his skin, slowly oozing higher and higher to his ear. Alex paused.

"Were you expecting something else?" She teased before leaning into his ears. "Why don't you tell me what you want." Alex then slipped her tongue into his ear, moaning softly.

"F-Fuck Alex!" Walter yelped. His brain seemed like it was melting. His breath had become ragged, every inhale only filling his head more and more with smell.

"Oh I'd love to. But someone still isn't cooperating." She said. She rubbed her hips up and down his lap, not coming any closer to his prick to emphasize her point. "Just submit to me and I can show you how wonderful it is to be owned by a hellhound." She then stared directly into his eyes. Taunting him. Challenging him to do more. Seeing her eyes re-focused Walter's head a bit. You can't let her do this. Think of what would happen if you gave in! However, that thought only opened a door in his head that he would never close again. Visions of sweaty skin and lustful moans entered his head. And all throughout, her eyes shone through. A red tint appearing to take over the orange they were before. A change that drove him to speak.

"Kiss....kiss me ple-Mmmm" His words and breath were stolen immediately by the girl on top of him. He melted. Her lips pressing hard against his as she held him tight. He felt her chest rub against his own, feeling two hard nubs poking at his nipples. That sensation was quickly overshadowed by her tongue forcing its way into his mouth. He now got his first full mouthful of a hellhound's musk. Walter's pants began to stain with the amount of precum he was leaking, the pool reaching Alex's own wetness a few centimeters away. Soon Walter's head was full of their combined moans and a need to embrace her himself. His wrists straining his bonds. Sensing his changing attitude, Alex pulled back. Their messy embrace leaving strands that covered Walter's lips and chin.

"Ready for what's next, Water Boy?" She asked while reaching her hands behind her. Walter's eyes widened as he saw the tight straps of her bra loosen before falling forward. And yet, her breasts remained covered. Alex had slipped her arm underneath, hiding her from his eyes. "All I need you to do is say something for me. Okay?" She reached behind his neck with her other paw, grasping the chain of his necklace. "Say 'I submit to you, Alex.'"

Some tiny part of Walter realized that saying those words would strand him without any hope of rescue. But that part of him wasn't going to bring him the pleasure he needed.

"I submit to you, Alex." He said.

"Yes you fucking do." She claimed. Pulling off his necklace with one paw while the other revealed her tits and pulled Walter into them. Walter nearly orgasmed from the sensations he was feeling. His nose was pressed firmly into her fur, breathing in the fresh, hot musk and setting fireworks down his whole body. His erection was promptly overtaken by her dripping mound as Alex started to fuck him over his clothes.

"YESSS! Finally!" She moaned. Her breathing turning into panting as she scratched her lustful itch. But it wasn't enough. Now that his last line of defense had been breached, she could finally claim him. Alex rose off of Walter and turned the chair around. He had barely begun to process anything before he found his arms and legs freed from the chair. Briefly noticing his freedom, he was hoisted up by his collar and thrown onto her bed. Alex pounced on top of him, returning her lips to his. The newly freed Walter was able to return her embrace, taking the opportunity to cup her breasts with his hands. The hard nubs he had felt before were revealed to be piercings on both of her nipples. As Alex continued flooding his system with musk, Walter pinched both of her dark buds.

"AHH! FUCK!" She moaned before grabbing his head. "Time to show you what submitting to me means." Alex reached down and briefly grabbed the length of his dick before ripping away at pants. His bare dick was quickly grabbed again by her paw before she lined it up with her pussy. Peeling her panties to the side, Walter jumped as the first warm strings of her excitement fell onto him.

"Who owns this dick?" She asked. Rubbing his head back and forth on her slit.

"YOU DO!" he proclaimed before he was enveloped in heat. "FUCK!" he shouted. It was like his dick was boiling. Her pussy was as hot as he could stand before being in pain.

Letting her partner acclimate to her temperature allowed Alex some time to relish in the moment. Already she felt herself shed the uneasiness she had been feeling for these past two weeks. Replaced entirely by the need to claim her new partner. She rose her ass up slowly before slamming it back down with a *WHAP* Walter had barely any time to comprehend the pleasure he was feeling before Alex lifted up again. She put her strong legs and ass to the test by raising up just before the head of his dick before slamming back down again. Looking for some form of support, Walter reached forward and took both cheeks of her tight ass into his hands.

"That's it!" She moaned, "Feel your lover's body! I'll need you to become very familiar with it from now on." Walter responded only by squeezing his hands on her perky cheeks. Alex continued to bounce on him, thoroughly fucking him into her bed before he spoke up again.

"Alex! I'm getting close!" He begged

"Yes, let it out! I need you to fill me up!" Alex commanded. The thought of having Walter completely give in to her was one that caused her pussy to clench. "Just one last thing before you do, okay?" She said, leaning down.

"I love you, Walter." She said before kissing him. The sudden confession and subsequent flood of his senses was enough to set him off. Closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around her waist, Walter held Alex tight as he pumped his load deep into his new lover. Every beat of his heart pushed more and more of his seed into her burning oven while his head emptied.

Sensing his acceptance, and his cum flow into her, Alex felt her own orgasm rising. She clutched his shoulders tightly as her fit core began the process of milking his dick for all that it had. Every drop of semen felt like an offering of his new love to her. They both laid there, enjoying the moment as they continued their fluid exchange below and above. But eventually it ended. As Walter softened, Alex lifted herself off him and shimmied down. She started sucking at his tip before lowering her mouth all the way down to the hilt. She knew that someone who succumbs to a hellhound would soon be producing enough cum to last hours, and she was about to jumpstart the process. While her mouth and tongue worked on his shaft, Alex brought her paw to Walter's balls. Massaging the life back into them.

Walter couldn't believe the sensations he was feeling. After having orgasmed harder than he ever had, his sensitive dick was being resurrected. Feeling her success, Alex lifted her head off with a pop, before turning around on her hands and knees. Seeing Alex's ass and tail being presented to him, Walter had no trouble rising to the occasion. As he lined himself up, Alex turned her head to say,

"Breed your lover Walter. Empty yourself in me until I'm full." Energized, Walter pushed himself in. The heat of her insides was beginning to feel more comfortable as he gradually sped up.

"Fuck! You're tight Alex!" Walter screamed, feeling every inch of her folds along his dick. His hands reached down to grab her ass again, kneading the globes with increasing force.

"You think that's tight lover? Spank my ass! DO IT!" Alex begged. Walter gave her cheek one last squeeze before raising his hand and slamming it down.

*SMACK* "YEESSSSSS!" Alex exclaimed. Her entire pussy clenched his dick with pressure to cook a diamond. Walter's balls were on fire, and not just from Alex's steaming juices. As he continued to thrust to the smacking of her ass, he felt his balls growing heavy.

"Tell me how much you love it Walter! How much you love ME!" She managed to shout between her panting.

"Yes! I love you Alex!" *SMACK* "I fell in love the moment I looked into your eyes!" *SMACK* Walter looked down at the embodiment of lust beneath him. Her ass cheek starting to darken from the continued hits. Walter wasn't sure how much longer he could take. In the heat of the moment, he bent down to grab at Alex's wobbling tits.

"Huh?! What are you- OOH!" Walter had lifted Alex up to kiss her from behind. Their tongues danced with each other as his thrusts grew more desperate and her moans became louder and louder. Right as he was about to cum, Walter reached down and pulled both of her pierced nipples.

"AH! Auuuuuuugh!" She shrieked. Alex arched her back and moaned at the ceiling as her cunt pulsed on Walter's dick. A sudden gush of her hot juices oozing onto his balls set Walter off again. Pumping his fresh semen into his hellhound lover. Both froze. Enjoying the moment their fluids combined inside her. Walter was the first to give out, falling back on the bed. His dick slipping out of Alex still pulsing, a few drops of cum still leaking out. Alex turned around lowered her chest to envelop him. Pushing her breasts together, she squeezed his dick root to tip. The cum falling into her dark cleavage. Once he was fully spent, she pulled back to reveal his cum contrasting against her skin and fur. As she began to lap it up, Walter rested his head on her bed. Just as his dick began to shrink, her paw cupped his balls again and started massaging. He gasped and his open mouth was quickly filled with Alex's tongue. Their moaning filling the room as his balls were filling up with more semen.

The two continued their mating spree for an hour. Numerous noise complaints were filed, but both RA's were clocked out for the night. Walter had never expected himself to perform for this long. After one last blowjob from Alex, Walter finally collapsed. His last lucid thoughts being of Alex's yellow eyes as she kissed him to sleep.

* * *

Alex woke up the next morning with her new lover clinging to her chest. Walter had performed well beyond what she expected him to, but she knew that after a few weeks, they'd be fucking for hours straight. She ran her paw through his hair, You aren't Water Boy anymore, lover. Now that his body had fully accepted her scent, she will be the one guarding him from now on. Speaking of which... Alex carefully left the bed and looked around her room before picking up Walter's necklace. Since he had willingly disposed of it Alex could now feel only a slight hint of its old magic. But not leaving anything to chance, Alex popped the bottle open before heating up her hand to a boil. As the contents of the bottle began to steam, Alex smirked. She returned to her bed and embraced Walter again, placing one of her pierced nipples to his lips. She grit her teeth as he began to suck before drifting back off to sleep herself.