All Comments on 'Hellacious Hospitality Ch. 02'

by Elysium_Chronicle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RowanRSARowanRSAover 2 years ago

This is simply delightful! Really looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you.

David_BrockDavid_Brockabout 2 years ago

You mentioned in the foreword that you had an issue creating dialouge. Being a heavy reader I thought your dialogue flowed smoothly and felt totally natural. Though I feel that I know Ben better than the other two characters. But keep up the great work.

Elysium_ChronicleElysium_Chronicleabout 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 4 is just about ready to go live, where I wanted to make the announcement, but I'm going to post here as well, to catch newcomers to my series, or even people who feel like re-reading before jumping into the new material.

Given the positive reception to my writing so far, I've been super-energized to take my creative talents to a whole new level, but I won't be able to do so without a bit of help from my loyal fans. To this end, I've started a Patreon page where, in addition to being able to grab my stories in downloadable format, I have dreams of also providing character art of all the lovely ladies in my stories. Please, check it out through my Profile page, which I'll also be using to post news and updates as they come up.

This is just an experiment of mine, so I hope I don't turn people away, thinking I'm just here to "sell out". Ultimately, the stories in my head want to be told in one way or another. Some additional financial support will help that come faster and more regularly, with some additional supplemental material to bring it even further to life, but failing that, I'll still continue to update this story for free.

So please, just keep up to date with everything I've got going on via my Profile Page. Thanks all, and please continue to enjoy my writings!

KellvallonKellvallonalmost 2 years ago

This seems to be a well written story, however it was just too descriptive for me.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Very well written story.

I thought Caeli was jealous, now she's ready to share Ben?

kvalentinekvalentineover 1 year ago

I'm enjoying this so far--I see a lot of potential here. I also am a sucker for succubi.

Is Caeli meant to be pronounced "Kaylee?"

FseriesFseries10 months ago

Good story and concept. I agree with a few of the others about her being jealous and at the end of this one she is sharing? Also, way too descriptive during “action” scenes. Some is good, a lot is pace killing. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElysium_Chronicle@Elysium_Chronicle
Elysium_Chronicle is a fledgling, part-time writer in the realm of erotic fantasy fiction, with the personal philosophy that just because it's silly and spicy, doesn't mean that it can't be charming and evocative and maybe a bit challenging, too. Follow me on Twitter for the ...