All Comments on 'Hellacious Hospitality Ch. 08'

by Elysium_Chronicle

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Elysium_ChronicleElysium_Chronicleover 1 year agoAuthor

Avid readers may have picked up on a little off-screen character development for our lovely little succubus.

If you find yourself curious as to how that shift in attitude came about, you can read up on the misadventures she's gotten herself into while her beau was away, in Chapter 7.5, exclusive to my Patreon subscribers.

This was an experiment of mine in creating Patron incentives. I've written my story to be perfectly understandable without those full details, and I never would have written that material otherwise because it clashes with the pacing and sense of direction I wanted to employ with this series.

But for those who really enjoy these characters and how they grow and develop together, I promise Chapter 7.5 is absolutely worth a read. I poured my heart and soul into it just as much as everything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story conti ues to evolve, look forward to next installment.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord506 months ago

Yeah, this chapter really didn’t work for me. The story just didn’t flow as well. Your patreon exclusive seems to have thrown off your main story too much. The whole Caeli wardrobe malfunction just came across as odd to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElysium_Chronicle@Elysium_Chronicle
Elysium_Chronicle is a fledgling, part-time writer in the realm of erotic fantasy fiction, with the personal philosophy that just because it's silly and spicy, doesn't mean that it can't be charming and evocative and maybe a bit challenging, too. Follow me on Twitter for the ...